Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers

The little Asian kitten doesn't know whether to purr or meow loudly for his rocket-like rod with the conical head. Jacques explores her pussy like a boy with a new toy fire engine he's just got for Christmas, prising her lips open, nudging her clitoris shaft from side to side but deliberately skirting around her highly sensitive clit bud. Five minutes of sending her crazy with his sensitive strokes, pushing and squeezing her labia about he suddenly drops his head low enough to suck her clit into his mouth.

He pulls the shaft upwards, stretching it away from her vulva making Selena gasp and she lets out a longer moan to show him she wants him to do it again, and again. Her clit head's sticking out prominently and his tongue goes to it, flicking it about like a fast spinning merry-go-round. He loves the sound of her whimpers and moans but he's yet to hear the sound of unbridled ecstasy from her that he knows will come soon.

He's literally tongue tired from working her up, lavishing her sacred spot with erotic licks and the darting movement of his mouth organ that finds every crevice available to it so he can say he's been there and done that. Selena's hot as hell now begging for it with emotion written all over her innocent face calling out to him to give it to her, give it to her, as she twists her backside about churning up the sheets.

He gets his index finger and the longer one beside it and makes her suck on them. "I'll fuck you with my fingers first my petite au pair and you'll come for me. You'll come because you want to do it for me, you want to surrender your self control to me, to let me have my way with you, you'll be helpless in my hands and when my fingers bring you to orgasm you'll think only of my big cock ready waiting its turn," he says in a dominant tone. "You want to be fucked don't you?"

"Me do, yes, oh please. Do it, do anything you like to me," she pleads. "I want to come for you, I want it, I want it."

"Hold on to your ankles," he instructs firmly speaking like a lecherous lecturer to a student in a sex education class at the School of Hard Knocks. He pushes her legs up, outwards and back so her knees are level with her breasts, her hands holding them up explicitly. Selena -her head on a pillow - gasps as she sees the glint in his eyes as he prises open her pussy one more time, pulling the outer labia away on both sides and tracing a learned finger up and down the open space between outer and inner lips.

She gulps excitedly as she watches him open her vagina lips and she knows he's got the best of her inside out; all she needs now is to feel his cock bulging its way into her wet passage.

She whimpers softly like a child as she witnesses her deflowering unfold before her eyes, then draws sudden breath and gasps audibly as his tongue licks around the sensitive rim of her sexy tail making her emit a surprise squeak. Then with his hand upside down he gets two fingers into her sweet spot and curls them back as he probes along the roof of her vagina. She starts gasping in slow breaths just witnessing where he's going.

Jacques moves his long fingers in a bit deeper and moves them around in a circular manner feeling for her g-spot somewhere on the roof of her vagina. He keeps beckoning his finger tips back but also pressing more firmly first against the upper wall where he finds the soft spongy area filled with erectile tissue under her urethra.

He presses and slides his finger tips slightly harder into the central area of the wall realising Selena's getting hot as he continues. His probes are turning her on beyond anything before just knowing he's exploring her pussy and it's Jacques himself -- the man -- his own flesh inside her body. She can't help making increasingly louder moans and soft groans as he works on the spot.

He knows that putting just the right amount of pressure against the roof of her vagina in the erectile tissue area will spark greater sensitivity. He learnt many years ago feeling around there is fine and dandy but the most sensitive spot that forces the orgasm requires a bit harder pressure against the resistance. True to form as he pushes his fingers up against the ceiling in the area, pushing and circling them at the same time, Selena's suddenly taking much shorter, sharper breaths.

His fingers continue their relentless rhythmic pressure there and it sparks an electric-like current in the soft erectile tissue of the urethral sponge. The stimulation quickly engorges the erectile tissue and the multiplicity of nerve endings there becomes alive and throbbing, sending Selena' mind into a spin. He watches Selena's face as she stares at his hand pressing into the opening, her legs held up high in the air and outwards, her ankles gripped by her hands making her vagina horizontal to the ceiling.

Her breathing's much faster in gasps and highly audible panting noises as his fingers dance inside building immense sexual tension in her nervous system. The pressure on her g-spot has the young Asian helpless to control her emotions and she looks anxious as though she's got all the worries in the world on her shoulders instead of just taking a magic carpet ride to ecstasy.

"You feel it don't you? My fingers in where they belong?" he asks blithely, knowing she's struggling to cope with her fast rising emotions let alone discuss things.

Her face starts to look tortured and he knows the orgasm's not far away. She keeps looking at his hand going in to her vagina and then looking back into his eyes, then back to her pussy and back to his face continuously as though she doesn't know where best to look as sexual tension takes her magic carpet ride into Cloud Nine and she's feeling she's in heaven.

"Good?" he asks and moves his fingers even faster to bring it on.

"Yuh! Yuh! " she half shouts. "Ooooohhhhh!" comes the muted scream and it's taken him just It takes him just 10 minutes to deliver the orgasm he's always wanted to witness. He delights in watching her pleasure-packed look of pain written on her face as she clutches her ankles in a vice-like grip, moaning explicitly and pulling back so hard it seems she's her hands and ankles are glued, unable to separate.

His cock's rock hard again at this revelation seeing her innocence laid out so bare and unforgiving for her master's pleasure. Selena's shut her eyes grimacing as the orgasm rips through her senses making her whole body seem to tighten up all over. She feels the tremors of it right through her lower pelvic region and her anus twitches in quick quivering sensations as the pleasure waves rides from deep inside to her erogenous zone extremities.

Jacques smiles but the best is yet to come, he knows only too well.

Singapore girls are ever so sexy and the Frenchman has a prize 20 year-old catch ready to be taken beyond her wildest dreams. This one's still panting as she lets go of the grip around her ankles and lays her head back looking up at the ceiling, her eyes seemingly in a daze. He strokes her neck and face gently.

"You look so beautiful, just like an angel," he whispers as he watches her recovering from an orgasmic storm. "It was nice wasn't it? Better than playing with yourself at night?"

Still panting slightly as she comes back down to earth from up in the heavenly clouds of unbridled passion his sexy au pair smiles guiltily and nods yes.

"Me not ever do that so good," she confesses. "You too good. All over me feel tingly nearly get cramp."

"I saw your legs stiffen there, it was good for you to release that tension," he counsels.

"Yes me feel quickly tired could sleep easy now but give me your cock first," she gushes.

"Selena your pussy begs for my cock, and I don't want to disappoint your cute pussy, so smooth, so bare and so womanly. But you must beg for it, my cock likes his woman to beg for him."

She sits up on her elbows, eyes still slightly glazed, her pussy still throbbing, and looks into his eyes as though she's hypnotised. "I want your cock, give it to me now," she begs with bated breath.

"Where should I put it?" he teases.

"Put cock in me, please not wait."

"Selena, where do you want me to put it?"

"Me not understand. Give me, just put it in me," she answers anxiously.

"Yes my little Asian angel but tell me the place."

"My pussy, in my pussy, put it in my pussy," she replies with agitation, clearly begging for it.

This is what he wants her to do. It makes him all the more excited and her all the wetter watching his powerful erection taunting her.

"No, it's not your pussy, give me the naughty name for it, the name nice girls don't say," he demands as he kneels beside her face his swollen shaft with the one eye staring into her face. She can't take her eyes off it.

"Where do I put my hard cock where you'll feel it going deep inside you?"

"My cunt, in my cunt," she whimpers loudly. "Put it in me, put it in me!"

He does, the first of six different occasions and in more than 15 different positions before they eat breakfast together in the morning. Jacques tilts her back and gets his strong hands under her cute bum, lifting her slightly off the bed and resting the head of his thick girth to the entrance of her vagina.

Then, teasing her for yet another moment, he lets her go and pounces beside her, pushing his thick dick up to her face. "Suck it first, make it slippery," he demands.

The Singapore girl's sensuous lips quickly close on his penis and she sucks hard and fast, almost in feverish motion she's so worked up. He lets her do it for no more than a minute and whips it out of her mouth and lifts her bum up again.

The head of his rock hard erection rests against outside of her vagina and he holds it there for her to gloat over, knowing his cock belongs to her for tonight and it's not even 4pm in the afternoon. She looks at him anxiously thinking he's teasing her again. "Please fuck me," she pleads.

He urges his thighs forward slightly, and the ramrod phallus pushes wide her slippery and eager inner labia to make way for the two and a quarter-inch thick shaft but he pauses, just allowing the head to disappear out of sight as Selena gawks at it, a very special moment in her life the reason he's doing it in slow motion.

She's leaning back on her elbows looking at what is to her a wondrous sight.

"Oh look at that, look at that," she utters like a preteen discovering the first signs of breast development or the very first strand of hair to sprout over her bare pubic bone, only this is much, much more momentous.

Then the feeling of immense swelling inside as he pushes it slowly into her, forcing her labia out wide as her vaginal muscles grip the intruding cylindrical shape starting to disappear under the surface like a submarine. He looks at her face, showing a mixture of emotions.

"Oh! I can feel it in me, bigger like ahhhh ...look at it go," she carols, eyeing the hugeness prying open her most sacred place. She quickly glances up, catching him watching the way her eyes dart about in excitement. Now she knows what he meant when he said it would feel bigger inside than what it looks like outside.

She takes a deep breath with a series of sudden "uh uh uh" sounds as she feels it squeezing against the untried vaginal resistance, gradually forcing her walls outwards to accommodate its broad girth, gripping hold tightly to the shape as keenly as a mother could cling to a new born baby. Only his advanced lube preparation on her allows the fat swell inside her to gradually slide deeper with just the right amount of friction to create unforgettable pleasure.

Selena feels the tight clamping feel of her vagina muscles around him and the dominant pushing power of the penis forcing its way in against the natural resistance of her tight passage. It's an incredible sensation she's never experienced until now and she knows why women seem to go off their head moaning, their mouths wide open sounding off once a man starts thrusting fast into the vagina if it's anything like what she's feeling.

Jacques holds her each side of her body and slides his manhood in slowly to the halfway point then retracts and puts it back in again and retracts but withdraws it completely on the third stroke. It teases her all the more and she tells him to put it back in. He just wants to look at how her inner lips pop out wide and stay open when he pulls his dick out. It's very personal now.

He leans forward and pushes it in slowly again and deeper. Selena feels her pelvic muscles contracting so the vagina walls grip it tightly despite the natural ability of it to expand longways and sideways to accommodate big shaped intrusions. She keeps staring up to where his body meets hers against her open thighs on a 45-degree angle, hanging back on her elbows watching the delight in his eyes.

Jacques feels the tightness and takes his time. He knows this is her first and he wants her internal lubrication to get the friction just right so she enjoys the thrusting without any pain. Selena's automatically locking on to his penis with the determination of a street beggar picking up a $100 bill on the footpath before someone else grabs it.

He continues to slide it in amid her sighs and uplifting sounds that indicate she loves it really good. He exerts more pressure until it's in all the way and he's up to his scrotum inside her. He wants her to savour the importance of every minute in her first intercourse by adding to the erotica by making her imagination work overtime.

"My cock's in you all the way and my balls are pressing against your groin, you've got a man deep inside you; it feels good doesn't it?" he says before he starts thrusting.

"Me feel it real deep, so tight, so good, keep going," she murmurs excitedly. This is what she's read about, heard about, wondered about for so many years and now it's her turn to enjoy sex at its fullest conclusion. He begins the thrusting action, slowly at first to fully engage her vagina's natural expansion when stimulated internally. Selena takes a deeper breath and starts to moan softly as she feels the brute force of his shape as it squeezes its way through her internal cavity's natural resistance on every forward and back stroke. He's got the friction and pressure just right after weaning her to the point he can thrust harder and ultimately savagely to bring her to orgasm.

Satisfied she's comfortable with his cock fully inside Jacques smiles at her and she smiles back in a half grimace as he uses the flexion strength from his muscular thighs to pump his penis into her with increasingly faster strokes.

Selena's so sensitive to this sudden invasion that feels so good, so incredibly dominating and powerful her head moves left and right making the kind of moaning noises he hears so often from Josette. Women can't help singing the same words in sex; it's just that they come out in different ways, different pitches and different volume

Within 10 minutes the young Asian's incapable of putting a sentence together to talk to him even if she wanted to as she gasps and groans, breathing faster and needing deeper intake of oxygen as sexual tension mounts. He can see she's enjoying his cock and her wants to keep stimulating her mind to enjoy it all the more.

"I'm turning you on your side so I can fuck you where it feels different," he boasts in her ear, and the sudden withdrawal of his cock makes her feel momentarily lost for the swollen shape filling her insides and stirring her senses.

"Don't stop, don't stop, it was great" she wails but Jacques isn't stopping. He's just making it more interesting.

He gives her a warm kiss on the lips noticing her eyes looking wildly excited as he turns her over and lays behind her. He quickly drapes her left leg over his upper thigh for leverage and pushes inside her again. Her immediate reaction is a cheeky squeal recognising he's back in.

It seems to get better, she thinks, or is it just that the longer he's in her the more she wants it and can't get enough of it? The sexy Singapore girl's outstretched arms reach for something to cling on to as her body jerks from the powerful thrusts. Jacques is grimacing too as the mature man works harder and harder to pleasure her to the fullest. It's old on young, teacher on student, man on girl, and experience on virgin all rolled into one as he drills her hard before he's ready to tantalise he again.

Selena's voice becomes a continuous chorus of uh uh uhs and oh oh ohs and yyyyeeees' as emotions ride higher and higher as the sensations become more and more sensational, her face contorted but not from pain. He's perspiring: it's a torrid workout when she's less than half his age and he's doing all the work but he needs to.

Before the morning Selena will make up for it, doing much of the work, screwing around on his cock facing him in his lap and riding him backwards, twisting and thrusting as she grinds her pussy into his erection. Right now however, she's learning what it's liked to be fucked good and proper.

A feeling of complete helplessness comes over her as his cock drives into her making her feel hornier and hornier and desperate to be satisfied but not knowing how. She's powerless and she knows it, but she's enjoying it and her sounds, the facial expressions and the way she keeps twisting her hands into the bed sheets tells him all he needs to know. The old boy hasn't lost it.

Jacques leans over and sucks on her upside nipple so fully erect and tasty and the look she gives him would mimic a mother watching her baby's first time suckling her breast.

He's got Selena perspiring too; despite the air conditioning their body heat mounts fast in such close encounters of the ferocious fucking kind. He grunts a message to her and pushes her on to her stomach telling her to angle her bum upwards. He grabs her by the hair and pulls her head back to whisper in her ear. The sudden caveman-like physicality catches her by surprise but excites her even more the feeling he's taking her ruggedly by comparison while she's in a high state of arousal.

"I'm going to fuck you to orgasm now, do you want to come for me?" he announces in a sexy yet lurid tone that sends her impulses racing even more.

"Yyy...yyyes," she begs between breaths, her puffing getting heavier and harder. He's got it right, he can't make her come, only she can make it happen by mixing mind and matter together in a free-for-all explosive finale.

The position he's got her in now gives his penis the right downward angle to thrust more directly into her g-spot so he doesn't need all eight inches when a blur-like concentration of shorter thrusts will do the job after 40 minutes in action since he first penetrated her.

Selena's so excitable now he could have added an inch to his girth and she'd take it or another two inch or so in length and she'd gladly take it but it's all about direction of his erection now. He's got her moaning loudly and looking frantic in the face as his short lightning fast-like jabs push into the sensitive upside of her vagina until she loses control.

When it comes she feels like nothing she's ever felt before, the intensity's so strong with his cock inside her it surpasses the sensation of his fingers inside her earlier as the fast rhythmic sensations storm into her brain and get relayed through myriads of messages to different parts of her body, especially her pelvic region where the contractions come hardest making her grit her teeth and moan loudest but it's a cry of elation and ecstasy in confused togetherness.

The wily Frenchman's short of breath too, his nervous system racing as he watches her in a kind of elation that only he knows what it means to a man his age. He's finally fucked his 20 year-old au pair and she's riding high on the shockwaves of the human endeavour between two supple bodies coming together in lovemaking lust.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
538 Followers