Asian Wife Sucks Ex-Students

Story Info
My asian wife sucked off former students.
2.1k words
4.03
120.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LIKE ALL OF MY STORIES, THIS IS A TRUE EXPERIENCE. NOTHING IS MADE UP.

Thanks for all of those who took time to give me feedback on my first story. The comments were very encouraging and supportive. I want to hear from couples who are in or want to be in this type of lifestyle.

Please keep your comments coming as they inspire me to write more.

Please read my first story for a background of us.


So as you know I only like to give head or hand-jobs to men that I know well and feel very comfortable with which includes ex-boyfriends, co-workers and select students (former or past).

I have been enjoying this lifestyle with my husband for about 8 years. Being as busy as I am with preparing for my classes and also working as a professional Architect leaves me little time to devote to my oral addiction. It IS an addiction! So I usually, but not always, have my husband arrange my blow job sessions which he eagerly enjoys doing. Our agreement is that I must be comfortable with the man and build up to the blow job with a dinner, movie, coffee bar chat or a BBQ at our house, dance club or something else that is social. Also, if I have known the man for a long time this helps greatly! If the man is new to me then I will only give him a very nice hand-job or blow job but will pull off before he cums. On some occasions depending on the chemistry between us I may let him cum anywhere on my body. I only suck cocks WITHOUT a condom - I and the men do not like the feel of condoms.

My husband knows ALL of the lucky males and their cock sizes and will call them to arrange my "dates". Sometimes the men will call me but they know that we usually initiate and prefer it that way.

The thing that all of the men like is that once I am totally comfortable with them by knowing who they are, getting to know their interests, their background, etc then I enjoy very much to give them the best blow job they have ever had. You see, I really take my time - as long as it takes and always with a smile and cheerful, upbeat attitude in order to get them off in a way that thoroughly pleases them and me. Some of my men are married, single, divorced or separated and are not finding the right kind of pleasure elsewhere.

If you met me without knowing this side of me you would NEVER guess that I love this lifestyle. In fact, I come across as being shy and non-sexual. But I am anything of the sort behind closed doors. I can assure you. My outward image to everyone is that I live a boring and non-eventful life. I never tease men or share my experiences with anyone in public. Since men cannot get any sense of my desires to please them with my mouth I must someone get them to show interest in me without me being too aggressive since this will send the wrong message that I am eager or a slut. I have a good image to maintain in public. I am submissive by nature and prefer to stay that way. Giving blow-jobs without wanting anything in return is a very submissive act and I love it! So I try to get the man to make all of the moves once he starts showing interest.

I only have a few requirements of my men that they be very clean, no body order, dress nice be between 21-50 and be at least 7 inches, thick, cut or uncut. My husband wants me to drop the age to 18 but I think that is just too young. Also, he wants me with well-endowed men at least 8 inches. I consider 7 inches enough. A thick cock is difficult to quantify. I guess thicker than normal. My throat can take 6 inches of thick cock.

Two ex-students of mine from 15 years ago visited some of their friends in our town recently. I ran into them last year at a local restaurant with my husband. We spoke over drinks and dancing. They brought me up to speed with their lives. One was engaged and the other single. Both are white, 36, 37 years old, average build, about 6'-0" and working in Washington state. They knew nothing of my lifestyle so my husband encouraged me to introduce them to my skills. I told him I did not feel comfortable because it had been such a long time since I saw them. He was disappointed but understood. He acted sly and took us dancing where he placed me between them to freak dance thinking that would start things going. He knows how to get me comfortable and aroused. He pressed my hand against their packages. They thought it was an accident and pulled away. I liked feeling their packages but could not feel much. WIthout needing my husband's direction I got closer to them and rubbed my hand against one man's and then other man's package. This time they looked at me and I smiled. They were in shock. I was teasing them to see what they would do. To make them not feel uncomfortable, my husband played dumb by looking the other way. As I kept rubbing their cocks in the crowed dance floor their cocks got really hard. I stopped after about 5 minutes. Nothing was said later as we saw them off to their hotel rooms. I can be such a big tease!!

We exchanged numbers. They flew back to Washington the next day. Nothing sexual happened. I was not ready. Late that night my husband tells me that slowly he is trying to turn me into an Asian wife that will not hesitate to use my blow-job skills with people I do not know that well. I am sure the day will cum.

At the encouragement of my husband I called on of them the next day to see if they liked our "dance session". I spoke to each of them in separate phone conversations. I wanted them both but did not want them thinking I was a slut. So I explained the lifestyle we have and if they were interested in going further. Although I will blow married men in unhappy marriages, I was hesitant to blow Steve who was engaged. I did not want to break up a relationship if she somehow found out. The married men that I service are in very unsatisfying marriages so I believe that I am actually helping the marriage by letting the man go home satisfied. Steve reassured me that his fiancee would never find out and that this would be a one time event before his marriage. I agreed as long as he did not ask me after he was married. I joking told him that if his marriage turns bad then call me for some "special" therapy.

Steve and John flew down and stayed in a local hotel. I asked them to check in at a very nice one because I wanted to feel special if we went back to their rooms. My husband insisted that we shop for a new sexy outfit. He liked me to have new clothes and shoes each time I met up with a new man. So Thursday night we shopped at Victoria Secrets and Fredrick's of Hollywood. I modeled each outfit for him. We both liked the silky white short skirt and black top. He drove me to the dance club inside the hotel. I met up with Steve and John while my husband took a seat at the crowed bar so he could watch us dance, flirt and talk. Tonight, my husband Gregory wanted to hang around all night to see how things would go and see if I would get them alone in a public place for his viewing pleasure.

I was not wearing any panties at my husbands requests. I asked him why since I do not have intercourse or allow a man to give me oral sex. He said that it turned him on knowing I was not wearing anything and that I was completely shaved. It excited his imagination. He loved knowing that I would shave completely bald each time I went out because he knew that I got really wet and he could imagine my moist bald pussy that he would eat when I got home. After my blow-job sessions he ALWAYS gave me the BEST oral pleasure when I got home. He would go down on me for a long time eating me raw and gave me plenty of orgasms. Sometimes he would cum while eating me without me touching him. He made himself cum by rubbing his cock against the bed while eating me. This would happen if I had just given head to a large cock that I was able to take almost all the way in my mouth and if I sucked the man for a long time before he came in my mouth. This got my husband rock hard all the time. He maintained a hard on that would not quit as he would proceed to pound my tight (so he tells me) pussy on my small frame as I recounted for him the details of my time with the other man.

So Steve, John and I danced and drank together for hours while Gregory watched our every move. The place was packed wall to wall with people so they did not notice my husband. I was just a little tipsy so I stopped drinking. I needed my senses to perform well for these two hunks. I told them I was getting tired and wanted to be with them alone. They were both very buzzed and were trying to feel up my skirt. I politely pushed their hands away and told them that I wanted to go down on them. At this point I was not feeling comfortable with them wanting to feel me up so I took them down to the beach in front of the hotel so my husband could follow and kept an eye on them. It was very dark since there was only a small moon out. We found a place far enough from the hotel to be private. They took off their jackets and laid them on the sand. I told both of them to lay down. Then I undid their belts and unzipped their pants. I love undressing men!

My husband saw us wonder off to the beach and knew where I was. He stayed on the Hotel's bar patio waiting for my return. He did not want to be seen by the men and ruin the mode.

Both men were semi-hand. I just LOVE making a soft cock hard in my mouth to see how hard and big it can get. So before they could get fully erect I started sucking one of them and then quickly went to the other. They were laying down and I was between them so I could suck one cock and stroke the other. I use my tongue at the base of their balls while stroking them, work my wet mouth very very slowly around their balls, their inner thighs, up the shaft, licking the back and front of their cocks, nibble on the head a little then open my mouth side and slowly go down on them. By this time I am getting wet and am thinking of my husband fucking hard from behind me later that night. I go all the way down on each man (one guy 6", the other 7") and got their cocks so wet. After about half hour of sucking I asked them where they wanted to cum on me. They both said in my mouth. I told them that I wanted to feel their cum on my body. I really did not want to swallow because I did not know their personal lives that well. What if the single man was fucking a different women without protection?

They told me to get doggy style and take off my skirt. I do not wear panties on my "dates" so I can feel my pussy lips, juices and feel "exposed". I was so wet! Since I am naturally submissive I did as they asked. Steve pulled my hair and head back forcefully to expose my long neck. I jacked him off. He came and whipped his cock all over my neck. John came on my bare ass and whipped his cock around and around. I loved the feel of their warm stiff cocks. Their loads were huge! I was soaked and loved it.

I walked them back to their rooms and left with my husband to the beach where we fucked for about 5 minutes. He came so quickly as I retold my experiences with Steve and John.