Asian Wife Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That first night together had been a hot and steamy experience that lasted till dawn. Kaede and Philip did every position he knew including lots of kissing, licking and sucking and of course fucking. Their bodies were bathed in sweat and their moans echoed lewdly through his apartment walls. He never knew he was able to get "him" up so often but her talented tongue proofed him wrong several times and each time he had finished penetrating her curious cunt that stayed as tight as during their first time she only seemed to become more horny and insatiable. Sure once she had climaxed they took a little break but when she had calmed a bit Kaede attacked him more furious than ever before.

When they finally went to sleep in a loving embrace Philips world went blank immediately and the next thing he recognized was something wet wrapped softly around his limp penis. He blinked, recognizing that it was full daylight pouring through the American blinds and her head was bobbing up and down on his shaft. Her eyes blinked a loving "Good morning" while she kept her mouth tight on his slowly raising cock. He got fully erect within a minute and Kaede moved upwards sharing a wet and sloppy kiss with him while her slender fingers directed his blood filled shaft between her quite long labia and into her hot gaping hole. This morning fuck would become a devoted ritual for them but Philip at that time after their first night was too lovedrunk to think about anything but enjoying the most beautiful body he'd ever seen - not to mention felt.

Over the next couple of weeks they had made plans for their future whenever they were able to get their hands off each other. They had found a new apartment somewhere in the middle between his working space and her university and he also had gotten to know her parents who came to visit while they moved in. He had been nervous meeting them but they simply seemed happy that their daughter had found a loving and caring fiancé. Everything simply went perfect and Philip was constantly floating on cloud nine.

However somewhere in his mind there was this nagging that caused him some troubles. He had wondered how experienced she really had been, her oral techniques were perfect and she had absolute control over her cunt muscles. He had asked her a few times but she never confessed any details, she only got so far to tell him that she had lost her virginity with 16 to her first boyfriend and that she had a lasting serious relationship with another student during her first and second year in college. The question how many boyfriends or guys she had sex or at least oral sex with only got him so far that she told him it was not worth mentioning anybody besides those two. Since Philip was deeply in love and didn't want to push too far or seem too eager on that subject and probably make her mad he delayed his appetite for that information and actual details of her past experiences to another time.

Almost exactly one year after their eyes had met, Philip Carver found himself standing next to his beloved and they gave each other their "yes's" during a small ceremony with both their parents and most of her relatives standing behind them and also their best friends witnessing the most important moment of their young lives. During the festivities Philip found it odd that the Honda's weren't present but he was kept busy and later when he had asked Kaede she told him they had been on a trip somewhere. Philip didn't notice her startled surprise that had only lasted a second. If he had only known...

One year later:

Everyone who saw them together instantly knew they were the perfect couple. The stunning beautiful Kaede and her handsome husband Philip were turning eyes wherever they went. It was obvious not only to their friends that those two were unconditionally in love with each other and Philip had to smile to himself when he thought how few they knew and how jealous they were when they were aware how deeply they really were engaged mentally and physically and not only at night. He almost regretted that he had such a good job and had to work so much and even attending the after work duties with his co-workers and also Kaede used to have less and less time spending hours at the library studying. But whenever they were together it was almost like during their first night except that he knew her body much better now and was aware which buttons to push to keep her on the edge for hours. He thought himself the luckiest guy in the world.

His ongoing business with the company of Akira Takeguchi landed him another business dinner invitation. Philip had hoped to take his lovely wife along but Kaede rejected, she had to study so once again the young English manager faced a dulling crowd alone holding his sparkling glass of champagne and absentmindedly watched the dozens of people engaged in various conversations. Suddenly he spotted his wives aunt and uncle who he hadn't seen for almost two years now. He cheerfully approached the Honda's who politely but apparently not recognizing him responded to his greetings.

Philip tried to refresh their memories: "We've only met once here but you know I'm married to your niece for quite a while, now!"

Mr. Honda starred at him questioningly: "Our niece?"

"Yes, Kaede, she luckily was here, accompanying you when I met her for the first time." Both, Mr. and Mrs. Honda were starring at him.

After an uncomfortable long moment Mr. Honda's face brightened up: "Ahh, Kaede. She is such a fine lady. And you married her?"

Mrs. Honda still had a quizzical expression on her face but suddenly let out an "Ohh..." as if she just had remembered that she had a sibling.

Bashful and a bit ignorant about his opposites "long wires" Philip continued: "Yes, yes, we actually missed you at our wedding last year but you were on vacation."

Mrs. Honda's eyes grew in surprise and Mr. Honda simply ignoring his last statement only got to murmur a reply that Philip didn't fully catch since another businessman and his wife joined them. The newcomers started a long and official conversation about some trades so Philip decided to excuse himself and made it to the buffet. While he was loading his plate he was continuously trying to get Mr. Honda's last comment. Had he really said something like: She sure will please (or pleasure) you well?

When Philip got home that night around midnight he found their apartment still empty. He poured himself a drink and nestled into their comfy bed with a book waiting for his spouse. Kaede returned almost half past one and looked very tired. While she undressed he told her about the party. When he mentioned that he'd met her aunt and uncle the half naked sex goddess suddenly straightened up, all her exhaustion seemed to have left in an instant. Philip who was rather tired himself and not expecting something didn't notice her wariness when she asked about what they had talked about. Trustworthy Philip mentioned how curious he found it that they didn't gave the impression of recognizing him, granted they had only seen him once but they took an awfully long time to remember that they were married, now.

Hearing his unsuspicious tone Kaede relaxed a bit: "Well, our families don't have much contact anymore". While saying so she finished undressing and snug up to her husband. They held each other for a minute kissing passionately before they whispered their goodnights and Kaede turned around hugged from behind and peacefully fell asleep soon with the pleasant feeling of a hand gently cupping and fondling her full tits and ripe nipples and an almost soft cock nuzzled peacefully right between her curvy cheeks.

The next day after their usual short but sensual lovemaking both took off in opposite directions. Later that day when Philip was replaying the odd conversation he had with the Honda's again and again inside his head he had a sudden strange feeling about the whole deal. A nagging voice in his head kept telling him that something was wrong and he should talk to his wife about. In the evening however even though he didn't manage to come home before nine thirty, these after work socializing was a pain in the ass, he found their home once again empty.

He called Kaede on her cell phone she was still at the college library working but promised she would come home soon. Nonetheless it was almost midnight when she at last dropped in looking all sapped and fell limp and fully clothed on the bed next to her husband. He bent over her, all thoughts had left him and he only cared. They shared a little kiss before she with a huge heave managed to get up again and vanished into the bathroom. Philip starred distractedly at the closed door where he could hear her rumbling. His gorgeous Asian wife came out only a few minutes later fully nude and dropped her garments into the clothesbasket before she gracefully slipped under the covers next to him. The sight of her fully exposed perfect body made his cock stir even though he was so used to see her in this way, now. They hugged closely and fooled around a bit but she was too tired and so very soon they both fell asleep.

12