Asians for Auction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkim
jkim
113 Followers

Ev could hear the other girl was also in distress, the gag unable to silence her completely, her screams of pain rolling like thunder across the stage. Ev could not twist her head to see what was happening, and soon her thoughts were driven inward, feeling the distress and humiliation build within her.

"Are we ready?" Jeff called across the stage floor to Matt.

"Yeah, let's do it. Edgar?"

Edgar, now dressed in a tux, walked onto the stage with a cordless microphone and short whip. "Right. Raise the curtain and let's see how much we can get for these two." Edgar made that statement for the benefit of the two captured girls, knowing full well that Nathan and Janet would win in the end.

The curtain opened. The spotlights shone brightly upon the two girls, each displayed in a way that was clearly painful and revealing, their bodies works of bondage art, the pain etched in their faces.

"Mistresses and Masters, welcome to tonight's auction. Tonight we have two slaves for sale, each a coed at UCLA, each begging to be bought, each wanting nothing more than to please and obey, each here on their own will, wanting to break the chains of their imprisoned existence, convinced that true freedom can only be found in the chains of a Master or Mistress."

Noooooo, both Sophie and Ev thought as one. None of this was true! They had come because they thought they were doing something helpful, to earn money for ASA. All this talk of chains and the way they were presented to the crowd was all wrong!

"Usual rules apply. Bids increase by $20. The slave is yours for the weekend, or longer if you can come to some agreement. Each has signed a waiver of release, no limits, no safe words, yours for the highest bid."

Once again, Ev was stunned by the words. None of this was true. She wailed into her gag, but the excitement in the crowd and the catcalls drowned out her attempts to plead her case. Sophie was nearly wild with fear. She was impaled, gagged, and when she heard the lies, screamed as loudly as she could, trying to say HELP, but realizing no one would hear her plea and no one would care.

"Both are Asian, guess you can tell," the crowd tittering at the obvious, "the one on the left is red silk, the one on the right is white silk. We will start red and the opening bid is $100. Do I hear 120? Yes, I see 120, is there a 140?..."

Sophie's eyes were adjusting to the lights and she could barely make out what was happening. She had no idea what red silk and white silk meant, but she could see that the bidding paddles were popping up all over the crowd. In her predicament, she could not recognize any faces in the crowd, which gave her only a small sense of relief.

"260. That's 260. Come on, Masters and Mistresses, 260 is a steal. Look at this," and as Edgar walked over to Sophie, he ran his fingers down the impaling pole, and held them up to the crowd to see. Her juices covered his fingers, glistening under the stage lights. "Yes, I see it, 280. 300. 320."

He took his glistening fingers and wiped her love juices along the lips of her mouth, stretched so wide by the ring gag. Sophie was horrified and unable to understand why her body was betraying her. He then ran his fingers along her tanned ribcage, lightly scratching her skin. "Unmarked. This slave could be yours tonight, for all weekend. I see 340. 360. 380. 4."

Edgar cupped Sophie's tantalizing left breast and squeezed. He held the mic up to her mouth so the crowd could hear her moans, "...oooooooooooooooooo, eeeessssssssseeeeeeee, ooooooooooooooo." He pinched her nipple, already erect, "Ring her. Remember, she has submitted and has no limits. 420. 440. 460. Do I hear 480. Yes. 480. 5."

The crowd had been primed before the curtains opened, and knew that Nathan would eventually win the bid, and that to keep it realistic, $500 was about right.

But Edgar was getting into it and did not want to stop tormenting this Asian slut. "Stick out your tongue, slave," he ordered Sophie. She heard his words, but they did not register. She was beyond the ability to think clearly.

Edgar took the small whip and with one forceful flick, her left nipple, the one he had just teased, exploded with fire. "I said, 'stick out your tongue, slave!'".

Sophie tentatively allowed her tongue to exit the confines of the ring gag. "More," he shouted and landed another blow to her burning tit. Sophie stuck it out as far as she could.

"Imagine the pleasure this tongue could give you, ladies and gentlemen. Add a stud or two and you will have the best cock sucker or pussy licker on the planet."

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii," Sophie cried, "nooooooooooooooooooo..."

"520. I see 520. 520 going once. 520 going twice. Last chance. Sophie Park sold to the gentleman for 520."

Sophie had been sold.

jkim
jkim
113 Followers
12