Asians for Auction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkim
jkim
113 Followers

"Feel me slave, feel my cock taking away your virginity. The one thing slut had saved for the right moment, the right boy, the right time and now I'm taking it from gyrl as she is tied and gagged and spread before a large audience of watching people. How humiliating is that gyrl?"

With that Master Tarl shoved a little further and Ev squealed under the gag. Kyle looked over at Master Tarl and shook his head. Master Tarl nodded. Leaving his cock embedded about an inch inside Ev's naked, bare pussy he dripped a saliva gob onto her ass rose hole via his fingers. Taking a tube of lubricant from Matt he smeared Ev's ass. She bucked wildly now not sure what was about to happen. So much did she buck that Master Tarl slid inside her pussy another inch or so whereupon Ev stopped still, as rigid as her bonds would allow.

Master Tarl laughed and, having lubed her ass, he withdrew his cock and plunged its hard length into Ev's equally virgin ass. Ev groaned long and hard into her gag as he expertly manoeuvred his way slowly into her canal and up to, then through, her sphincter muscle. He was in to the hilt and the crowd cheered as Master Tarl punched the air. He rode her hard and fast. She shook and swung in her bondage until his back arched and he rammed himself home so that his seed could spill entirely into Ev's no longer virgin ass.

Once done he pulled out and spanked her ass cheeks once for good measure. His cum dripped copiously from Ev's ass onto the floor. Master Tarl replaced his satisfied cock into his jeans and, looking at the pool of dripping cum whispered something to Kyle. Kyle nodded and then announced to the audience,

"A big round of applause for Master Tarl who did a great job!" the cheers rang out as Master Tarl left the stage. Then Kyle looked once more at the pool of cum.

"Ok, slave," he addressed Sophie. "Lick the cum up from the floor and clean Ev's ass hole of the Master's seed!"

Sophie looked up and said, "What, no please!" But she knew that the choice was not hers to make.

Part 16

Both slaves were now in the nadu position. Collared, naked, leashed, cum caked on their faces, they knelt motionless, as ordered by Edgar.

Sophie had indeed cleaned the floor of cum that had dripped from Ev's ass, and then had sucked as much cum as she could from her slave sister's ass. She had tried to protest, but a swift slash to her already striped ass and a jerk on her leash, which sent her sprawling to the floor had convinced her there was no alternative. Ev had hung motionless and silent as her ass was freed of much of the sperm Master Tarl had deposited. She felt some relief that she was still technically a virgin, but overwhelmingly she felt hopeless, defeated, and humiliated She had then been lowered and placed in Nadu next to Sophie. Both slaves were in a state of shock and all protest had been beaten or fucked out of them.

Ev had wondered why Master Tarl had not popped her cherry, but she did not know the previous arrangement and agreement from the audience. Janet had paid the price for the auction, and she had other plans for Ev. Oh yes, Ev would lose her virginity, but it was Janet's plan to train and humiliate Ev to the point where she would beg to be fucked, beg to become red silk.

Edgar had retaken the microphone and had announced the end of the evening's entertainment, and the crowd had begun to file out. Some would return for the real slave auction later in the evening.

The two slaves were led off the stage, crawling on all fours. They would be taken to different rooms where they would be cleaned and prepared for the next step in their enslavement.

Meanwhile, Janet had watched Master Tarl truly dominate and control Ev. She had planned to take over Ev's training following the auction, personally enjoying the pain and humiliation that she would bestow upon her high school rival. But what she had just witnessed changed her mind.

Janet quickly went to the stage area as soon as Ev and Sophie were out of sight. She thanked Edgar and Matt, and then introduced herself to Tarl.

"Hi, I am Janet. I planned and paid for the auction tonight and Ev is my slave." Tarl looked her in the eyes while she spoke, and then let his eyes wander up and down her sexy body, seeming to assess her assets. Janet shivered slightly for a moment, not sure if she should continue to stare him in the eyes, or what. His silence was unnerving.

Suddenly he looked up, captured her eyes with his, and held out his hand. "Hi. Tarl."

Janet noticed he held her hand just a little longer than was comfortable, but eventually released his grip.

"I was going to continue her training myself, but what you did tonight to her was impressive. Would you consider helping me with her training?"

He smiled widely, his handsome face at odds with his hard and dark eyes. "Why are you fucking with her?"

Janet told him a little about their shared past, from high school up to their current relationship at UCLA. He listened intently, nodding at times, but never releasing her eyes from his magnetic stare. "So when I learned about this early Friday auction, I decided to make her my slave and extract every ounce of revenge that I could."

"So, where do I come in?" Tarl asked, lifting his eyebrows in an inquisitive way.

"I'm not sure. It is kind of a sudden thing. I had planned to take over, but now I think it would be better if you would do the training and eventually turn her over to me."

"Keep talking. What had you planned this weekend and beyond?"

Janet told him of some of her ideas for the rest of the night and the weekend.

"I think we can make a deal here," Tarl said, hardly able to contain his glee. He came here for some eye candy and maybe a quick fuck, and it looked like he might hit the jackpot.

"Look, I used up my pitiful bank account to make tonight happen," Janet gave Tarl her saddest look. It was not quite true; she still had more than $1000 that her parents knew nothing about. A few months of working the late shift at Starbucks, and a couple other odd jobs had enhanced her financial assets. But there was no reason to tell Tarl.

Likewise, Janet did not know that Tarl had originally planned on buying a slave at the later auction, since he had sold his most recent slave last month. He had trained her in his well-equipped basement, and when he tired of her, sold her at a rather substantial profit to a go-between supposedly employed by a high roller in the Mexican underworld. To Tarl, the fun was in the training, not in the end result.

"Money is not the only way to pay for services," Tarl quickly added, drawing her eyes into his, making his intentions semi-clear.

"Not me, if that is what you're thinking," Janet spoke too quickly.

"I wasn't thinking of you."

Janet was not sure if she should take that as an insult. True, she did not want to give him her sexual favours, but on the other hand, her pride would have liked to hear him express his desire for her body. She cocked her head not sure what to say.

Tarl then added. "I was thinking of your slave. I could get a lot of pleasure from her, which would mean my fees are quite reasonable."

"What is reasonable?" she asked.

"Zero."

Janet could not be more pleased. Still she had to make her position clear. "You may do almost anything to her, but anything permanent needs my approval and you may not pop her cherry until I say so."

Tarl paused for a moment and then, "Deal." He stuck out his hand and once again seemed to swallow up Janet's hand with his powerful grip. Their handshake sealed Ev's fate for the foreseeable future. They both smiled at the prospects for the days ahead.

jkim
jkim
113 Followers
12