Ask First

Story Info
Collections agent gets more than expected.
1.9k words
4.45
27.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back when I was in college, I sometimes did a few questionable things just to stay afloat. Once I had written a check for groceries that I knew was going to bounce, but I didn't count on the big thick body builder they sent to my house to collect.

I was fucking a thin little nervous man with a rather large cock who liked to be dominated. His name was Fred. Fred would give me "gifts" in return for my domination, but I really had to psych myself up for our sessions, and it often took me a while to calm back down afterwards. So I was fucking Fred, totally naked except for a black vinyl corset, and the knocking began on the door. Well, it disturbed Fred, and it wasn't just knocking, someone was pounding on the door, so finally, at Fred's insistence, I put on a short green silk robe and went to answer it.

I opened the lock but left the chain on. The hunk that was on my porch was a tan, blue-eyed god with long curly brown hair. He was wearing a jacket stretched across his chest. He said, "Ms. Kitten? I have to talk to you about a serious matter."

Still psyched up from Fred, I snarled through the door, "What do you want?!"

He looked at my tiny body through the crack in the door. "You gave a bad check at the grocery store for $128.88, and you and I are going to have to resolve it, or I'll have to turn it over to the county attorney."

I tried to close the door, saying "I don't have it, so take me to court." His eyes lingered on that corset, on my wet thighs and my neatly trimmed red bush. I didn't even care.

Suddenly, the door exploded against me, splintered bits of the frame flying across the room. He had kicked it in! The chain burst and went across the room. He came into my house and ignored Fred, on the sofa, closing the door behind him. "That's a pretty red pussy baby ... give me some of it," he demanded, his eyes darting from my matted red pubic hair to my hard pink nipples.

I frowned at him. "Uh, no, I don't think so," I said, heading for the telephone. The jock grabbed me, and Fred sort of tried to defend me.

The hunk hit Fred in the face. He fell down dazed. "Give me some pussy or you'll get hurt," he reasoned, still smiling angelically.

I continued to struggle, a fierce look of rage on my face. "NO!" I screamed. "Fred, call the police!"

Fred tried to get up, but the jock kicked him, knocking him back down. Fred scrambled his clothes together and took off. I never saw him again.

The jock then threw me onto the couch, putting his big hands around my throat. "Ask me to fuck you," he requested. "Beg me to fuck you."

I continued to scream and struggle and the giant slapped my face and dragged me into my bedroom, ripping off the little green robe and tying me up with the sash. He then carefully selected several leather belts from my closet, using them to tie me spread eagle on my bed. "Now. Beg me to fuck you, baby. Beg me to fuck that sweet little red cunt."

I was still fighting, but I wasn't the least bit afraid for some reason. My nipples were so hard they hurt, and my pussy juice was covering my ass and thighs. "NO!" I screamed, "I'm not doing anything for you! You want me, you can pay like everyone else does!"

He laughed, toying with a nipple with his fingers. "You're the one who's going to pay if you don't start begging," he advised me. He pinched my nipple very hard, and I gasped in spite of myself. He began to slap my tits, then he leaned over me kissing me so hard it nearly drew blood.

His hand engulfed my pussy then, pushing a thick finger deep into my tight cunt all at once. "Nice pussy baby," he commented. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

I fought against the restraints and glared at him.

He continued finger fucking my pussy, then reached lower and started rubbing my little pink asshole, stroking it, sucking on my tits. "Say you're my bitch." He demanded in that even, calm tone. "Say it or I'll hurt you."

"So hurt me," I sneered at him, "I'm not doing shit for you."

He slapped my face again, hard enough to cut my lip again. He took one of my wide leather belts and started whipping my open thighs with it, then my tits. Something had come over me, though, and it just made me hotter for him.

He left me red and welted, breathing heavily on the bed and slowly undressed, folding his clothes neatly. His body was glorious, riddled with heavy muscle and smooth brown skin. His cock was larger than Fred's by a couple of inches. It was incredibly thick, and I knew it would hurt me.

He crawled up between my legs, making me feel smaller than ever, shoving his entire cock into my pussy in one giant stroke, wrenching a scream from my mouth as he tore into me. "Now I'm getting some PUSSY!" he growled at me.

I moaned in spite of myself as he slammed his cock deeper and deeper, then alternated with short little teasing strokes, stretching my pussy like it had never been stretched before. My hips bucked up to his as he fucked me even harder and began biting my nipples.

"You're a cheap whore all right ... you're costing me nothing." He gritted at me as he fucked himself into me. He bent over to kiss me, forcing in his tongue. "You're a good tight little piece... you bitch."

He thrust his tongue back in my mouth. I bit his tongue as hard as I could, drawing blood and sucking on it and not letting go when he yelled.

Finally, his eyes flamed at me, I was finally hitting that passion center in him... "Okay bitch," he snarled, "I'll give you a chance ... you'll get what you deserve!" He pulled his long prick out of my pussy with a sucking sound and untied me, leaving me trapped in a corner of my bedroom. He was standing naked between me and the door, his pulsing cock at attention. "Now's your chance to fight, you little bitch ... What are you going to do?" he yelled.

I grabbed one of the belts he had tied me up with and wrapped the end without the buckle around my fist. "COME ON!" I screamed back at him, "I'm not afraid of you!"

He walked toward me, his dick sticking straight out and hard as concrete, swaying as he walked. He balled his hand into a fist and swung it at me, catching me on the arm. I saw him coming, and although he got me hard with his fist, I got him with the buckle of the belt across his pretty cheek, tearing a gash across it. He gazed at me, realizing that hurting me was just making me hotter.

He wiped the blood from his face, truly angry now. He dove at me and slapped me until I was dazed, then threw me face down on the bed, roughly squeezing my ass cheeks. He slid his cock into my sopping gash, wrapping my legs up in his arms and fucking me harder than I had ever been fucked in my life. "Now tell me you're my little bitch," he demanded.

I shook my head no, moaning under his abusive thrusts. He stopped and flipped me over fast, rubbing his cock all over my face, but avoiding my mouth. After all, I bite. He moved down my body, licking and sucking at my pussy, both my wrists in one of his big paws, biting at the tender flesh. I moaned and rocked my hips under him, then he thrust a huge finger into my asshole.

With one final sharp bite on my clit, he flipped me again, spanking me with the belt again. As I regained my senses, I pushed myself up on one hand, looking around at him dangerously as he beat me. He actually faltered at my look, and I think he knew I'd be coming after him the first chance I got.

He slid between my legs from behind again, fucking deeply into my pussy again. He grabbed my long hair close to my head, pushing my face into my bed. "Damn you're a good fuck ... you're a good fucking bitch." He breathed harshly.

I took his pounding fucking, moaning, much more of it would have made me cum. I slid my hand under us, groping for my clit, stroking the wet little bud, bringing myself closer and closer to the edge.

He spread my cheeks and began finger fucking my asshole "You're a million dollar whore, baby, you're a bitch in heat!" he exclaimed, close to cumming himself.

I worked my clit until I came, shuddering and thrusting harder against him, then I smoothed my hands softly over his balls as he let my hair go and grabbed my hips, using them to pound into me deeper and harder. His balls were rising and I could tell he was about to cum. His rhythm got tighter fucking me faster and faster, beginning to moan deep in his throat as I rolled his balls in my fingers.

Right as he began to cum, I suddenly raked my strong nails hard across his balls, pinching them and not letting go, digging into the soft flesh. He yelped as I jerked away from him, his cum splashing all over me as I let go and dipped beside my bed for a tommy stick, slamming the butt of it into his chest twice.

The pain in his groin immobilized him, and the blow to the chest knocked all his wind out. He gasped for breath as I stood over him, aiming for the head blow but staying out of his reach. How I must have looked, hair everywhere and eyes sparking at him, covered in blood and cum!

"Get out." I said. "Get out!"

He crawled towards his clothes, moaning and promising to do whatever I asked. "Anything," he gasped. "Anything at all."

I hesitated as I was about to go for the head blow. The stick dangled a little, and I smiled, but it was not pretty. "Anything?"

"Yes," he moaned, "But don't hurt me anymore."

My eyebrows raised in mock surprise. "Don't hurt you?" I laughed, lips drawing into a snarl. I wiped a little blood from my face, tasting it... "Okay, I won't hurt you. But you have to pay my grocery bill!"

"Okay," he groaned, still trying to get his breath back. He pulled his pants on and grabbed the rest of his clothes and the check, heading for the door. He walked kind of funny, and it made me laugh.

"Wow," he breathed as he reached my door.

"Oh, yes, one other thing," I said, stopping him. "Next time, ask before you fuck me!"

I guess he paid that check, but either way, the grocery store never sent another collection agent to my house!