Ask For It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally came with one blood curdling scream. I felt Kris' seaman shooting into my rectum. Then I saw Timmy's cock erupt, shooting his cream in all directions. My pussy started to squirt all over the arm of the couch (there is still a stain).

Kris removed himself. I got myself together and we collected his clothes. I kissed him and said, "I think Tim and I need to talk. I hope we can do this again."

"I hope so too. You are the best. Tim is a very lucky man."

I was hoping that Tim would feel that way too. Now that it was over, would he regret it? I really hoped not. I wanted to do this again. I liked having a husband and a lover.

I cleaned up and put on my robe. When I got back to the living room, Tim was still lying on the couch, his eyes closed, his wet shorts still around his ankles, and his soft cock lying on his leg. "Do you want to talk now or later?" I asked.

"That was the most exciting time I have ever had in my entire life. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable. You are the sexist woman on earth. I love you."

"Ummmm, I love you too," I said as I moved into his arms.

That was six months ago. Kris stops by at least twice a week and we have sex with Timmy watching. The situation never ceases to excite me. I have cum more times, and better, in the last six months than in the rest of my life combined. Tim and I only have conventional sex on occasion. Mostly he likes to eat my cunt (whether it is full of cum or not) and to masturbate. And if Timmy wants to fuck my cunt, well then he has to ask... Kris, because my cunt now belongs to my lover.