Asmodeus - Demon of Lust: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelkat29
steelkat29
382 Followers

"Now now, patience dear one. You asked a few questions and I intend to answer," his smile is cruel and enthralling, "I told you that I know all of you, your mind as well as your body, so of course I know your name. My dear Selena, as to the reason I give you pet names, it is simple. You are my bride and I feel affection toward you, evident if the fact that had anyone else spoken to me as you just did, I would have had their head mounted on a pike. As for your last question, you have guessed correctly, I am the same, Asmodeus, demon of lust and prince of the third level of hell. Nothing but my power over you and your desire is keeping you from swooning with shock in reaction to all I have revealed."

In the back of my mind I feel the shock he mentioned, fighting to gain control of my thoughts. It is blanketed by the lusty mist still swarming around in my head, clouding my judgment, making me pant like a bitch in heat when I should be screaming bloody murder. I know this, but I can't break free and even worse, my body doesn't want me to.

I grab his hands, still braced on either side of my torso, holding him steady over my body. I run my palms up his hard forearms, delighting in the contrast between his steel muscles and soft hair. Further up my hands go, caressing his biceps, squeezing his shoulders, my fingers running lightly along his neck. I slide a hand up further still, feeling the smooth sculpture that is his jaw, the soft contours of his mouth and the sharp point of a cheek bone. My other hand rises past his face and twines into his hair again. Suddenly I am gripping a fistful of that silver hair and pulling his face toward mine. This kiss has something more to it, not just lust but also... Passion? Am I falling for a demon?

His body is crushed against mine, one arm resting on its elbow and the other free to roam the unconquered regions of my body. I feel that arm sliding down, the hand brushing against my heaving breast, running along the soft cotton covered flesh of my abdomen and caressing my inner thigh. My breath catches and is released from my lungs as a moan of yearning as I feel him pull up the hem of my nightshirt. A flash of terror flits through my mind again and I break our fervent kissing. His hands stop moving. When he looks down at me, his eyes hold no power. He isn't forcing me this time, just staring at me with an intense tenderness I would never have thought could possibly stem from a demon. He doesn't say a word, just looks at me with those severe eyes, body still coiled in anticipation. But waiting, still waiting. For what? Me?

The realization hits me abruptly and I feel a strange warmth spread through me which has nothing to do with lust. I lick my lips nervously and give him a small nod, answering his silent question, not wanting to disrupt this moment with words. Would he have waited even longer had I said no? Would he have let me go? I don't ask. Instead I arch my hips toward his, feeling his manhood press against my exposed thigh while he gives a small growl of approval and continues to lift up one of the material barriers between us. He draws his face close to mine and after he starts kissing me again he rips my nightshirt away, tearing it apart to get to me. My exposed breasts heave and fall, catching his attention. He pulls away from my lips, and runs his tongue over a hardening nipple causing a current of electricity to flow from it to my aching core.

Moaning, I cling more desperately to him as he bites gently on one nipple, caressing my other breast with his still wandering hand. All the while I feel his chiselled thigh slip between my soft ones, spreading my legs ever so slowly. Both my hands are in his hair, moving with his head as he services my firm bosom. If actual sex is supposed to feel better than this, I don't know how I will be able to handle it. Surely one cannot die from too much pleasure?

Dizzyingly exquisite pleasure threatens to overwhelm me. My heart races as it struggles to make sense of these new sensations. I'm not a nun. Just because I'm still a virgin doesn't mean I don't know about sex or have never experienced an orgasm. Alone in my room some nights I would take to pleasuring myself, playing with my clitoris until I came to my release. The first few times I tried this I came so close to going over the edge but stopped myself, for fear of the unknown and too intense sensations. When I finally plucked up the courage to let go and ride my first wave of complete pleasure, it was glorious. My heart beat hummingbird fast while my little nub pulsed in time with it; each new twitch sending shockwaves through my entire being. It's been a long time since my first encounter with that kind of pleasure and while I still occasionally play with myself, I have yet to experience that kind of utter bliss since. Until now.

Now, under the lust demon's careful tuning, my body tenses like it did that first time. That fear of too much pleasure, of what will happen to me should I cross the line or jump off the cliff to my release, surfaces again. My breath is thick in my throat, my heart thundering as waves of ecstasy roll through me. I can feel my completion building, each new sensation piling on top of the other. Absently, I am aware still of Asmodeus' soft tongue, sharp teeth and rough hands ravaging my breasts. The feelings are the source of my paradise but work so well that I am disjointed from them, the pleasure is all I suffer and I feel it getting stronger.

Stop... I am afraid like my first time, frightened that the release will be more than I can endure.

No! Keep going! Another part of me screams. My body tenses and I huff, unable to breathe through the thickness in my throat. Ahh... ahh...... almost...

He pulls away from me.

NO!

I breathe hard and groan with frustration. I was right there! One second longer and I would have plunged into the deep end, been drowning in pleasure. Just one second longer! Catching my breath, I feel the intense pleasure ebb away from me all too quickly, leaving me panting, twitching... livid.

I glare up at the demon, who has been watching me since he denied me my liberation. That wicked lovely smile is back and before I can utter a single syllable, he lowers his head down and kisses me again. Still furious, I push him back.

"Why the fuck did you stop?" the words escape before I realise how dangerous they are.

Looking more amused than angry, gives my tender nipple a little pinch, eliciting a whimper from my swollen lips.

"I ceased my love, because I want you to climax only, when I am buried deep within you." He whispers this in my ear, sending a shudder through my bones.

His hand skims down again, away from my abused breasts. They glide smoothly against the bare skin of my torso coming to rest at the hem of my panties. He hooks a finger under the elastic waist, and twists his hand around so that I can now feel the same finger lightly caressing the black curls underneath. More fingers join the first until his whole hand is trapped between the cotton of my underwear and the curly dander surrounding my sex. One of the demon's fingers slips further down as he spreads my legs wider with his thigh.

His hot finger presses gently against my clit. The intense heat feels amazing against my sensitive flesh and creates a cascade of satisfaction starting at my groin, surging outward, sending that wonderful heat to my fingertips and toes.

steelkat29
steelkat29
382 Followers
12