Aspen Grove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers

"I love having someone to cook for. Cooking for just me sucks! Maybe I can cook for you sometimes?"

"Can I buy the ingredients?"

"Sometimes."

"Then I accept. Do you think our friends will talk?"

"I hope so! I haven't been the subject of the gossip mill in months."

"Is that why you closed and locked the door when I came in?"

"Yes, partly."

"And, the other part?"

"I might forget to lock the door before we go to bed." She blushed and looked at her plate. I blushed and stayed quiet while I thought about what to say.

"If we go to bed, you will probably be disappointed. I haven't been able..."

"I'm not saying I want you to jump my bones! It would be nice but, what I really want is what I saw when we looked into Emma's bedroom and saw you holding her as you both slept. We backed out and left. We both went home and cried for the two hours. We have missed the holding much more than the sex. I want the holding tonight."

I sat looking at the tears sliding down her face. I thought about how waking up with Emma in my arms had felt so good, so right and how my head had told me that it was wrong. Now I was being told that Beth wanted that gift and she wanted it from me.

"Can I at least help with the dishes, first?"

Hands started stacking dishes and we smiled at each other. At the sink she washed and I dried. We were done just after eight.

"Nick, will you kiss me?"

"I can do that and I'd love to." She stood close and we kissed. Most people in their twenties and thirties will not get what kissing between people our age is like. The fire isn't out! It just isn't the same fire that it was when we were younger.

I have no idea how long we stayed in the kitchen. I have no idea who undressed who in the bedroom. I do remember that we slept in skin. We both got up twice in the night to pee. The second time we held each other and talked for a long time. We kissed more and fell asleep again. In the late morning the phone rang. Beth picked it up and I heard Sandy say, "Did he stay?"

She handed me the phone and said, "It's for you."

I said, "It's early to wake people."

"Would you come to my house for dinner?"

"Only if it includes breakfast."

"Bacon or sausage?"

"Sausage."

"Pancakes or eggs?"

"Pancakes."

"Dinner is at seven, cowboy."

I smiled. It was going to be a great summer.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,000 Followers
12