Asphodel's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poppy leered. "Always? No. Frequently? Uh-huh, especially when he wants something. He gets it, too!"

"And—and the other clients at Asphodel's, are they like that?"

Poppy looked up at the ceiling reflecting, "A few. Papa Andy, of course and one or two more. I think it's sort of showing off. If a man can make an Asphodel's courtesan scream that's macho points to the max, the sort of thing a guy can strut about. But most of them are just men, often lonely men. You'd be surprised how often you get paid to be a sympathetic ear. A naked sympathetic ear, perhaps, but sympathetic all the same. Marta's the best at that and she makes serious book at it."

"Marta?"

"Marta Feinberg, from Feinberg, Goldman and Ohuru, the mental health and family counseling group."

"Wait? A Ph.D. works in Asphodel's?"

"Yup. It paid her way through school and grad school and she's kept it up part time because she likes it."

"I—I never knew . . . "

After breakfast the two went upstairs to Poppy's study. MJ doffed the robe and stood in the middle of the room while Poppy went over her notes from the night before.

"Okay," she finally looked up, "first things first. MJ, like I said, you have one tight little body. It's coed gorgeous but not courtesan gorgeous. So—Saturday morning you're going back to the Gentian and spend an hour or so with Marta. Among her other skills, she's a top flight hypnotist and these cute little B cups," she tapped MJ on the chest, "are going to go D."

"What? She can do that?"

"You bet. In a month's time you'll be buying new bras. After Marta gets done with you, each boob will double in volume. Girl, you'll be spectacular. Also, you'll need to meet with Stephanie. She's our resident cosmetologist. She will depilate you, armpit to ankle. It will also take about a month but at the end you will be smooth and soft just like the rest of us. The men do so appreciate it and it cuts down on abrasions and razor burn."

"Doesn't that cost a lot?"

"It does but Asphodel's considers it an investment in employee upgrade. The bean counters have an account for it so it comes off the taxes. Now, once you're physically tuned up, how do you get to the standard Asphodel's is famous for? How's your head?"

"Uh, I can deep throat a guy, if he isn't too big, that is."

"Good, good. Actually it's kind of an over rated skill. Unless the client states in the waiting room that he's into domination and wants to face fuck his 'date', there isn't much call for it. Lips, tongue and hands skillfully applied are what makes for repeat customers."

"Face fuck?"

"Not encouraged, really. It gives the girl a sore throat and really isn't any fun for her. That's why there's a serious surcharge if that's what he wants. It's kind of like the dungeon in the sub basement. Yes, we do have one and yes, there are a couple of the girls who will either sub or dom if that's what the client wants but when they find out just how much that costs, most BDSM fans take their business elsewhere. We can provide full service sex if the client is willing to pay but for some things, they pay a lot!"

"Like anal? I did that just once. It hurt so bad."

Poppy raised an eyebrow, "Then you were doing it wrong. Probably the guy didn't know what he was doing and you had some anxieties about it. I'll tell Marta, she'll fix that, too. Anal sex is more expensive because the men expect it to be but honestly, most of the girls love it. I sure do."

Then Poppy reached into her desk and took out a smooth polished stone egg and handed it to MJ. "And I think you should start with this. You slip it up inside your snatch and try to pull it as far inside as you can and then let it down slowly, but don't let it fall out. It's pretty hard work at first but strengthening those muscles allows you to get your client off without moving. It's a very expensive skill and one that only about five of us have. It takes about six months to fully perfect but when you do? Wow! And it's great when you do find a special guy. That's when you break out the one technique we never use on the job, the Wave of Bliss."

Mary Jane's eyes narrowed. "I've heard of that. You sit on the guy's lap and trade breaths. What's the big deal?"

Poppy shook her head. "You just don't know. MJ, don'tever do it with a guy that you aren't either in love with or want to be in love with. The Tantric adepts claim that the energy moves down his chakras and up through yours then out your mouth and back into his nose. I have no idea what exactly is happening but believe me it knits souls together. Stevie and I do it at least once a month, more often if we've been fighting or stressing out about something. We may start off throwing dishes at each other but once I'm on his lap and my inner muscles are working and we stare into each other's right eye—well, all I'll say is that it's not long before love rules and all's right with the world again. No, even if a client knows about it, he can't get it at Asphodel's."

"I—I thought you just turned tricks."

"Whores turn tricks, MJ. We provide a refuge for the lonely as well as a way for lobbyist A to influence politician B or corporate types to close huge deals. Just ask my aunt. Most of the time she's a lobbyist, but every now and again politician B wants something a little more specific so she brings him or her here and has at it. Everyone's some kind of whore, MJ, we're just more upfront and honest about it. So, Monday afternoon at Cornwall, Cordoba and Cho and Saturday morning at Asphodel's will start you on your way in life. By the time you've passed the Bar, you'll have a tidy little next egg and be ready to attract some entrepreneurial sort or rising politician. Let him make the fortune, you raise his kids and practice socially responsible law part time to keep your mom happy—and come back to Asphodel's a couple times a week and make three grand during the lunch hour."

12