Ass Chronicles 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers

"Wow!" I said.

I started to move in and out my hands grasping her hips. Sheila closed her eyes and moved a hand down to her pussy to play with her clit. I looked down to watch what she was doing and started to move faster. I maintained a steady speed for a while, enjoying the sight of Sheila playing with her pussy while my cock slid in and out. I could still smell her ass on my lips and face and I felt I was going to cum but managed to hold off by quickly removing my member and squeezing my glans.

"Is everything ok?" Sheila asked.

"Yes, really fine! I nearly came then. I don't want to come yet, I'm enjoying myself too much!"

Sheila giggled hoarsely. "Tell you what, let's change things. Let me turn around." She lifted herself up from her reclined position. I moved back to give her room to turn around and kneel on the floor in front of me with her upper body resting on the settee. She reached back and placed her hands on her buttocks and parted her ass cheeks exposing her glorious asshole.

"Up here?" she said. "It should be slippery enough. Just start gently."

I could have cried with joy; I may even have made a whimpering noise. I moved myself forward a little so that my cock was aiming for Sheila's dark hole. I moved closer until the end of my cock was pressed up against it. My breathing quickened. I was determined to try and last as long as possible before cumming. We both moaned as I gently pressed my cock harder against her anus. I could feel my glans opening her asshole up and then it slipped in. Sheila momentarily tensed up, and I thought she wanted me to stop, but she relaxed and murmured reassurance; gently, gently. Then, as slowly as I pushed my glans in, I withdrew it. I repeated the whole process revelling in the feeling of her ring squeezing my glans tight. The last time I withdrew, her ring opened up invitingly as Sheila was now pulling her cheeks apart with more force.

"Squirt your cum inside my ass, come on. But still gently sweetheart."

I pushed my cock all the way in this time. The feeling of her anus clenching around my cock was so good and it took a lot of self-control to keep my movements slow and gentle. All I could do was watch my cock slide in and out of her ass as she kept pulling her cheeks apart with her hands. She moved her right hand away and underneath between her legs, and she started to rub her clit. She moaned as she moved her fingers over her pussy, her asshole stretched around my cock and each time I pulled back I could see her ring pouting outwards in sympathy. I grasped her hips firmly as I kept moving in and out, her smell wafting up to me. It was too much for me and I couldn't hold off any longer.

"Sorry, I'm cumming" I said.

"Yes, sweetheart!"

My balls tightened and for a moment I stopped breathing as I felt the fire in my cock give way to a huge release as I shot my cum up her glorious ass. The room dimmed and then came back to light as I finished my release. My cock started to soften, but Sheila was still rubbing her clit, harder and harder, her breathing heavier.

"Keep it inside." She gasped. She groaned and then she climaxed, clenching her asshole and popping my spent member out of her hole. As I kept her cheeks apart with my hands I looked to see her asshole open up wide as she experienced her last climax. I kneeled down and ran my tongue around the edge of her pucker and then quickly popped my tongue inside. She moaned and giggled, and her anus popped shut, forcing my tongue back out. She turned around to face me, her face moist with perspiration. She had a big smile on her face. We embraced each other and kissed breathlessly. She could smell her ass on my face.

"You'd better wash your face!" she giggled.

"I don't want the smell to go, ever!" I said.

"Well, don't worry. I mean, we can do this again at some point can't we?"

"Yes! Please!" I said. I held her close to me as our breathing steadied, her smooth skin slippery with perspiration and sun lotion. I ran a hand down her back down to her buttock and squeezed it, reaching round to lightly rub her cleft. She giggled, and playfully wriggled out of our embrace.

"Come on, we better get dressed, freshen up a bit!"

Sheila put her bikini bottoms back on, I my shorts, and we freshened up together in the bathroom, giggling like teenagers, talking excitedly about fantasies fulfilled and unfulfilled, what we enjoyed most about our time on her settee downstairs, and when we could do it all over again. After straightening ourselves out, we went back downstairs, another quick kiss and fondle, and then Sheila went outside to her sun lounger, and I sat on the settee waiting for my girlfriend to arrive.

We had many other times together after that, but only once where we weren't restricted with time, and we were able to fulfil more of our fantasies, or should I say, more of Sheila's fantasies; I never knew she was so broad-minded! On most occasions when I was visiting Sally, Sheila and I grabbed any time we could. If Sally popped upstairs to the loo, or to the shops, or anything that would give us time, we would quickly get into position, Sheila would lift her skirt, or pull her trousers down, and I would kneel behind her and sniff her bottom and pussy. Eventually, Sheila took to wearing loose clothing when she knew I was popping round; loose trousers that were easily pulled down and easily pulled up in haste, or a skirt with no knickers. I was even allowed to take some dirty knickers home with me, as long as I brought them back eventually. She did however let me keep one pair. I still have them today. The white pair with blue shapes dotted around the soft fabric.

Thank you, Sheila.

iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers
12