Ass Chronicles 03

Story Info
Helen proves that music is the food of anal love.
6.6k words
4.37
47.4k
43

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers

Helen.

Helen is my piano teacher. I still have a hunger to learn new things and as music was an important part of my life, I had decided on a whim to take up piano. Helen was recommended by a friend and I have been having weekly lessons for about six months. It was fun and I was actually making fairly good progress considering I could only practice on a cheap keyboard, bought second hand from a friend of mine.

Helen was approaching middle age, but she was an active woman, often telling me at great length about her various activities. She certainly liked to talk, and often I would still be at her house a half hour after my lesson had ended, listening patiently to her stories fresh from the golf course or squash courts. She wasn't slim but curvy in the right places, not a beautiful woman, but there was something about her that I found enticing. Maybe it was the ever-present twinkle in her eye, or maybe it was due to her being a playful and cheeky sort, always happy and smiling and often making slightly bawdy jokes, usually at my expense. She was also the tactile type, lightly touching my arm or leg as we sat next to each other on her piano stool. I reciprocated as often as I dared and she didn't seem to mind. This all served to heighten the enjoyment of my lessons considerably, and they almost became a centre point for my week. I especially looked forward to playing duets which would involve us having to cross hands, and in our proximity this would invariably lead to our hands and arms brushing together, or even better the side of her breast would jiggle against my arm, warm and soft.

For this lesson, Helen had decided we would play duets for the duration. I found duets quite hard to play as I always seemed to miss my entry points, or misread the dynamics. This would be good practice for me. I struggled through the piece Helen had chosen, following her lead as best I could, and eventually the last repeat came and we ended; I was in time, too!

"That was nice!" she enthused. She was as bubbly as ever, with a beaming smile on her face and that alluring twinkle in her eye as strong as ever. She was wearing a loose, knee-length pink skirt that seemed to magically flow around her as she walked, and a light blouse that was unbuttoned a little lower than usual, allowing me to see the beginnings of her ample cleavage. "You need to work on your left hand a bit more, get a bit more stamina, and pay attention to the dynamics!" She tapped the music in front of me.

"Yes Miss!" I joked, returning her smile. "At least there's no-one around to hear how badly I played!" Helen always made me play part of a piece in front of the pupil that came after me; I really didn't like playing in front of anyone.

"Oh, don't worry about that. Anyway, you're my only pupil tonight and my husband is away 'til the weekend. Again!" She paused and briefly looked me in the eye. "So. Nothing to worry about."

Whenever she mentioned her husband, she always seemed mildly annoyed or put-out; I had met her husband only twice, but he seemed to me like an affable man. Tonight, she seemed a little more miffed than usual. There was an awkward silence. I guessed that Helen could probably talk for a long while about her husband, so I braced myself for a long, one-sided conversation. Although, the skirt she was wearing, which seemed to be very thin, would ease the situation for me, I thought. And then, there's the cleavage, even though I'm not a breast-man. I chuckled to myself and tried to stop my eyes from wandering.

"Do you want a drink? Orange or apple juice?" she asked, smile returning.

"Yes please. Apple if that's ok?"

"Sure."

She walked off to the kitchen and I noted her skirt was indeed very thin. It had gathered up in between her buttocks as she had got up from the piano stool, and I could just make out that she was wearing white knickers underneath. She turned around flashing me a self-conscious smile in response to my gaze, which I quickly averted. She readjusted her skirt and then she was out of sight in to the kitchen. I put my hand down on the stool where she had been sitting. Her bottom had warmed the seat nicely, and I kept my hand pressed against it as I listened to Helen pottering around in the kitchen.

She breezed back in with two glasses full of apple juice, sat down next to me and reached across, left breast brushing lightly against my arm, putting my glass on the piano lid next to a huge pile of music stacked precariously on the edge.

"That's going to fall down soon!" I said, taking my glass off the piano lid and sipping the cool apple juice.

"Yes. Maybe I should take it all upstairs and put it with the rest. I'm so untidy!" she chuckled. With a flurry she got up and took hold of the stack of music. I offered my help, but she said she was fine; the archetypal independent woman. I watched her as she walked to the bottom of the floating staircase, admiring the site of her knicker-clad bottom through the thin skirt, which once again had gathered between her cheeks. She started to climb the stairs and seemed to be doing admirably until half way up when she dropped the whole pile, some of the music cascading down the stairs behind her but most falling to her side and slipping off on to the floor below.

"Bugger! Arses! Bugger!" she exclaimed. Helen crouched down quickly, her skirt fanning up. She made a valiant effort to stop the rest from falling, but she gave up with a dramatic flap of her arms and a few more expletives. I dashed over to help.

"Can you pass me the ones on the floor please?" she asked, pointing down towards my feet. She repositioned herself, moving one foot to the lower step behind her as she remained crouched. I bent down and picked up a handful of the musical debris. I straightened up, handing it to her, and nearly blurted out my own set of expletives; I could see up Helen's skirt, her knees wide apart as she crouched down. She was concentrating on the sheaf of music I had just handed to her, patting it down to straighten it all out. I let my gaze linger on her rounded mound, cupped tightly by her knickers, wispy hairs struggling to get out either side of her stretched gusset. I was transfixed, mesmerised by the view of her crotch only a few feet away from my face. I felt my cock hardening rapidly as I stared. My gaze traced a line up the smooth light skin of her inner thighs, up to the edges of her gusset, the skin darkening and swelling under the beginnings of her bush. An inch or so more, under the gusset; I could only imagine how sweet and sexy her pussy lips would look.

"Oi, excuse me!" Helen blurted. I snapped out of my reverie and looked up with a start to see Helen looking directly at me with owlish eyes. "Can you pass some more up, if you're not too busy gawping up there?" There was a smirk on her reddened face, but despite this she didn't look at all pleased. She had caught me staring up her skirt.

In silence and with a face that had turned deep red, I passed more handfuls up to her whilst trying to keep my eyes from her crotch, which was still plainly in view as she hadn't moved to try and cover up her modesty. After clearing the rest of the music, Helen took it all upstairs. I returned to the piano stool, took a deep gulp of apple juice and waited, wondering if she would ask me to leave, calling me a pervert before ejecting me from her house, slamming the front door behind me. I heard floor boards creaking as she moved about upstairs. She returned a few minutes later, down the stairs with, thankfully, a smile back on her face. I tried to relax as she came to sit next to me, doing my best to make my tumescence subside.

"That's that sorted!" she said. "Anyway, where were we?"

Helen continued to talk about her husband whilst my face gradually returned to its normal colour. I was thankful that she seemed to have quickly forgotten about my peeking earlier. I eventually regained my composure and started to listen to her monologue properly, trying to keep up and take it all in, offering comments when she paused to take a breath. He did seem to be away a lot due to work and she suspected he was playing away from home, but she couldn't be sure. Sometimes, I couldn't be sure if Helen was being serious or not. Should she have been smiling whilst talking about her husband in this way? She joked about finding someone to 'have some fun with', maybe a younger man. She giggled.

"Ooo, so you like younger men!" I joked.

"Every woman lusts after a younger man every once in a while!" She said feigning disbelief. "Imagine all that vigorous love-making!"

My face flushed red again, and on seeing my reaction she chuckled apologetically and leant against me playfully. She made no attempt to pull away. The feeling of her shoulder against mine was making my heart beat faster. I was never sure whether Helen's playfulness and tactile approach to our piano lessons was innocent, or whether she was giving me a sign of some sort. Maybe she acted this way with everyone. I had always been awful at reading signs from women. In my mind, I replayed as best I could all the times she had been overtly tactile, trying to remember how she had reacted when I had returned her touches. I recalled the comments she made that had made me blush, and on several occasions given me a rock hard member. Helen pulled away from me, sitting upright, and I snapped back to the present. I looked her in the eye.

"I suppose most men lust after an older woman at some point." I tested the water. For a while we were both silent. She looked at me again, smiled shyly and rested her head on my shoulder. My heart rate stepped up a gear. Tentatively, I rested my head against hers.

"So, have you ever lusted after an older woman?" she asked quietly. I couldn't see her face to read any expressions and her voice was neutral. I wasn't sure how honest I should be.

"Yes, I have. I mean, I do....." I stammered.

There was more awkward silence. Slowly I moved my right arm around and lightly put it around her shoulder. I waited, expecting her to shrug it off. Instead she took hold of my other hand and squeezed it. Helen lifted her head to look at me, our faces close enough for me to hear her soft breathing. A thousand years passed as I looked in her eyes, flicking between one and then the other; I could feel a twitch in my groin.

"Your heart's beating nineteen to the dozen!" she said, almost whispering. So was hers, I realised; I could almost hear it. Slowly I moved closer, still worrying about misread signals. She made no attempt to move away and suddenly our moist lips touched and we kissed lightly, both nervous and uncertain. The faint smell of her perfume drifted across my senses, and we started to kiss with more urgency, our lips parting and tongues flicking as our barriers broke down. Her tongue was so warm and soft, and every time mine touched hers, it felt like a jolt of electricity was sent pulsing down to my groin. It was as if we had been building up to this point since the start of our lessons.

She gently pulled away from our kiss and getting up, she grasped my hand pulling me off the stool and towards the sofa. We sat down as close as possible to each other. Helen kicked off her slippers and pulled her feet up, her knees resting across my lap as our lips came together again, more vigorously this time as our inhibitions were reduced to nothing. Helen placed her hand on my cheek and I put my hand on her thigh, firm beneath her skirt. Whilst our tongues flicked and explored, I moved my hand up and down her thigh, gradually pushing her skirt up higher and higher. She lifted a knee which shifted her skirt up higher still and I reached around with my hand to gently squeeze her soft buttock. We moaned as we kissed and our breathing became heavier until we had to gasp for air. I placed my hand on her soft inner thigh, boldly moving it higher and higher until my fingers touched her fleshy mound enclosed in her tight cotton knickers. She moaned and moved her hand down to my crotch, fumbling until she found my zip. Once undone, she grasped my engorged manhood through my boxers and began squeezing and rubbing. She started to slowly move her hips against my fingers as they stroked her pussy through her panties, my lips and tongue tingling from our enthusiastic kissing. We both came up for air, resting our heads together whilst breathlessly we squeezed and stroked each other.

"I want you to fuck me." she breathed, almost as if the 'F' word was alien to her. For a moment, I just stared at her. A few minutes ago I was worried she may kick me out of her house due to my gawping up her skirt. Now, she wanted us to make love. This was all happening very fast. Maybe older women couldn't be bothered with all the preliminaries that younger women so desired, I thought; strange things cross one's mind in the heat of sudden passion.

I slid off the sofa on to my knees and with my hands on Helen's legs, gently coaxed her to sit straight and slide herself down a little so that her bottom was on the edge. I moved across to position myself between Helen's legs. I pushed her skirt up and over her panties as we looked each other in the eyes. She knew what I wanted to do.

"Oh, do you want me freshen up?" She asked breathlessly. She gave a nervous giggle.

I shook my head. Definitely not! "No, it'll be fine."

"Oooo, naughty boy! Go on then." She breathed seductively.

Helen moved her bottom forward a little more and parted her legs, revealing a small wet patch on the crotch of her panties. I leant down and started to kiss her warm inner thighs, not quite believing that I was doing this to my piano teacher. I looked up to see her unbuttoning her blouse, her eyes closed, until I could see her breasts straining against the bra she was now unhooking from the front. Then her breasts were bare and free, her nipples large, stiff and brown. She put her arms behind her head, keeping her eyes closed. Her sumptuous boobs spilled down either side of her. I continued to kiss up her inner thighs until my nose was pressed against her warm gusset. She whispered encouragement as I rubbed her with my nose, the heavy aroma of her pussy strong even through the material of her panties. I pressed harder and started to use my tongue. Helen let out a soft sigh and pulled her knees up to her chest, and as I pulled away to steal a quick glance, I could see her panties hugging the cleft between her buttocks. I put a finger on her pantied crotch and rubbed up and down, allowing my finger to wander down and brush the seat of her knickers covering her asshole. Briefly, I felt the pucker of her anus through the thin material.

"Oooo!" she whispered, softly giggling. I moved my head back down and allowed myself a long quiet sniff, moving my face side to side allowing the light coloured hairs peeping round the edges of her gusset to brush against my lips.

I moved my hands to her hips and hooked my fingers under the elastic of her knickers, feeling the warmth of the soft skin around her waist. Slowly, I pulled off her knickers, over her knees and feet, and threw them on the floor. With her knees to her chest, her slick and sparsely bushed pussy looked sumptuous, her large clam-shell pussy lips lusty red and wet with juice, her pearly clitoris pushing out from beneath its soft, pink hood. Below that, peeping from between her ass cheeks, was one of the finest ass holes I had ever been lucky enough to see. It was dark brown and her cleft was perfectly hairless. I moved closer to her puffy mound and lightly tongued her little pearl, looking up at her as she jerked and giggled softly every time I flicked at it. Without the cotton shield of her panties her scent was even heavier.

"You smell gorgeous." I said in between sniffs.

"That's ok then!" she moaned, keeping her eyes closed. I alternately licked her clit and sniffed her pussy, moving lower down to try and get a sniff of her bum hole, hopefully without her noticing. Her anal aroma was strong, though I really wanted to get my nose between her cheeks to properly sample her scent. I plunged my tongue deep inside her hot pussy, her tangy, salty juices biting my tongue and covering my face, whilst the funnel of her ample and thick labia seemed to suck me in further. As my chin came into contact with her asshole, Helen half giggled, half moaned. I then concentrated on her clit, flicking it with my tongue whilst inserting two fingers deep inside her tube. My fingers quickly became coated in her copious juices as I moved them back and forth, feeling her soft, smooth walls clenching and relaxing in time to my rhythm. Helen groaned and let her feet come down to the floor.

"Sorry. I can't keep my knees up that long!" She quickly turned herself around so she was kneeling in front of me on the floor, elbows resting on the sofa. She slipped her bra and blouse off and pushed her bum up in to the air.

"Fuck me." She purred. She looked at me over her shoulder and wiggled her bum, a wanton look on her face and the ever-present twinkle in her eyes, stronger now than ever before.

I moved myself behind her, deftly removed my trousers and underwear, put my hands on her hips and slowly pushed my cock against her swollen wet pussy, my glans easily pushing into her between her ample labia.

"Yes!" She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart.

I pushed the rest of my modest length inside Helen, both of us gasping. Her tunnel was very well lubed and I quickly got up to a steady speed, watching the ripples in her ass cheeks as I moved against her. I ran my hands from her hips, over her crumpled skirt and up to her shoulders and back again making her twitch against me. Looking down I could see her asshole, stretched as she pulled her cheeks apart. For minutes I stared at her anus and longed to be closer to it, to study it, and while my cock became shiny slick with her pussy juices, I imagined my rod buried deep in her brown hole. I grasped her full hips harder as the scent of her ass wafted up to me, and moved against her harder and faster, her soft moans beating in time to my thrusts. I groaned, announcing my arrival, the strong smell of her bottom pushing me over the edge. I came very suddenly, releasing waves of cum in her tube as she clenched her muscles around my shaft.

"Oh yes, phew....!!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, sorry..." I moaned. "Why did I have to be so quick!"

"Oooh, that was fine, believe me!" she moaned. I remained pressed hard against her, wanting to stay connected with her for as long as possible.

She giggled as I let my soft member, slick with her thick juices, slip out of her pussy. I slumped back but kept my hands on her bum cheeks, kneading them gently. Helen was still breathing heavily and she made no move to change position, resting her head on the sofa. I lowered my head and started to gently kiss her bum cheeks whilst using my thumb to slowly rub her clit. She let out a long satisfied sigh and pushed her ass further in the air. I was varying the position of my kisses, trying to place them close to her bum crack. Her smell was so strong and I could just see her asshole peeping from between her cheeks. With my free hand I gently pushed her left buttock to one side, hoping she wouldn't mind. Helen let out another long contended sigh, so I pushed more, stretching her cleft further apart. To my surprise, Helen then reached back with her right hand and pulled her other cheek.

Her asshole was now clearly visible in fine detail and inches from my nose. I stared at it, teasing myself by holding my breath, delaying the real pleasure that was hopefully to come. I could see tiny white specks dotted around her brown hole and walls of her cleft, left over from when she last wiped, I guessed. I couldn't hold off any longer. I put my nose between her cheeks and sniffed, savouring the dirty, heavy fragrance of her ass. Helen let out a small surprised gasp, and for a second she seemed to stiffen, pulling herself forward and away from me. But she relaxed again with a soft moan and pushed her ass back towards me. I started kissing her cheeks again, this time moving my kisses closer and closer to her crack until I was kissing the warm inner walls of her ass cleft. She bucked her hips slightly, moaned again and whispered 'Yes'. To my delight, I was starting to stiffen again as I boldly kissed her dirty asshole, letting the slickness of her cleft cover my face. I kissed her ring vigorously, covering my nose with her beautifully heavy odour. Then I started to use my tongue, lovingly lapping at her slippery anus and savouring its tangy taste. I closed my eyes and let my tongue map out all the creases and folds of her wonderful bum hole.

iTaboo
iTaboo
143 Followers
12