Ass of Plenty

Story Info
Father gives his daughter a good rogering in her ass.
1.9k words
4.08
172.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vierge
vierge
44 Followers

My Father’s hands grabbed at my tits and tugged before I pushed him away and cursed his efforts. He reached a hand out and snatched me up by the side of my waist. He held firm as I struggled against him, but he would not let me go. He continued to run his other hand over the jiggling flesh of my breasts as my feistiness took presence in elbowing him in the gut. He grunted then growled low in my ear as his beer gut pushed into my back as he leaned forward, pushing me to bend over the bed while his rough hands grabbed both handfuls of my tender breasts and squeezed.

“Why are you being so difficult today?” He whispered hoarsely into my ear through baby fine golden locks as they fell around my naked shoulders. He continued to press into me with his abundant stomach, leaning me forward until my ass stuck firmly in his crotch. I felt his dick harden against my flexing hams.

“I don’t want it right now,” I lied persistently squirming in his rough grip as my strong Father reached a hand away, for what I didn’t know, until the smack of his hand landed on my firm ass cheek. The sting went through me and I whimpered for the pain and pleasure of it, a pool of cum starting inside of my nether regions.

“You know you want your Daddy inside of you, pumping you, filling your pussy up. It’s hungry, baby, and I’m hungry. Bend it over, I’m tired of this game. I had a long day, too, I just want to fuck you nasty before I go to sleep with Mommy. C’mon, Baby, give it to Daddy nice and hard for me,” He spoke gruffly into my ear then soothing, coaxing me to listen to him. I knew my Father would fuck me in the ass even if I told him no. Besides, the sound of his aged voice sent thrills and chills up and down my spine, tingling my pussy to where I felt the tickle of cum seeping out between my pussy lips.

“Just not the pussy yet, remember?” I finally obliged as I tilted my head, my voice coming out in a whimper as I spoke because I knew I wanted to feel his hard dick inside of my tight asshole, just like every other night that we did this. I never thought I could love anal until He fingered it for me one night. I needed someone bad that night he walked in on me playing with my clit and cupping my naked chest.

“I remember baby, now...bend...over....” He brought his hand down on my head and pushed it into the mattress before I felt his cool hand bring up to my clit to smother his fingers in my cum. He then smoothed it in between my ass, touching my asshole and groaning as he prodded it with his pointer slightly. “God, can’t fucking wait to get in that, been waiting all damn day to hit this, showed everyone your senior picture today sweetheart, told 'em all about your 18th birthday.”

I was alarmed for a moment, what had he told them? That was the night he found me and my hand in between my legs spread eagle on my bed. He played with my clit vigorously as I questioned what he was telling people. I didn't want people to know I was giving my father the pleasures of anal every night he wanted it. I could tell he wanted to cum right now, and he didn’t want to wait anymore as he started to feel up and down the crack of my ass with his erect cock. He really had enough of the games, and I was a little scared of how rough he was being since he had yet to let go of my right breast. Clutching, he groped at it, fondled my the once soft pink nipple between his middle and pointer, pinching it like a clamp and pulling until I moaned from it. I was his pain slut all of a sudden. He massaged my cum over my asshole again, and then grunted as he reached back. Another trickle of cum hadn't spilled out of me yet, and I bit down on my lip as I heard him complaining through a scoff, “Why the hell haven’t you came more? Fuck that, I’m fuckin’ my bitch now.”

He drew his fingers away from my swollen pink clit quickly, and before I could pull away in protest of his actions, he held on tight to both of my hips and pulled back as he slammed his cock into my tight asshole. I gritted my teeth and let out a stifled scream into the mattress as he banged me rough. Not enough lube had been massaged to loosen up the hole and skin around it, and so he rammed my ass raw, causing me more pain. Still I wondered along with the constant pull of his hands on my hips to increase his own orgasm, what he had told his colleagues. Trying to focus on getting myself to cum with him, as I knew he would be displeased if I didn't cum when he came, I went to reach down to play with my clit, but he pressed his gut down onto my back to hold me there. He reached his hands to pin down my wrists above my jilting head. He was so close against me that his dick lurched two more inches inside of my ass as I squirmed underneath his weight. He held me there to fuck me deep and slow, groaning against the side of my head. His sweat was salty as it dripped down my cherub face. He lifted my body up with his thrusts into me, and each time, they grew faster until he was drilling his cock inside of my ass. His balls slapped against the bottom of my ass. The smacking sound was loud and constant but I tried not to fear someone finding us together, with him using my asshole for his dick’s pleasure. It sounded as if he did not care. He finally lifted himself up, relieving some pressure off of my back, but then grabbed my rump in his hands, pushing my cheeks together. It made me want to scream from the pain as the width of my crack squeezed together and forced to clench tightly around his dick.

“Fuck me back, slut, come on, struggle now, come on.” His words came out in huffed breaths, matched with the drive of his dick inside of me from behind. He no longer soothed, moreover, he talked to her like I was dirty. Only for him, I reminded myself.

My legs were growing weary as they were long and my ass was stuck high in the air, so that my hamstrings stretched and pulled with the bouncing of his body against mine. My calves flexed as I bucked back against him, increasing the depth in which his cock grew down inside of me, hitting my g-spot from the back. I reached down now to play with my wet pussy once more. He didn't stop so I went to town. The cum dripped down around my shivering lips and soaked my fingers as I rubbed them over my clit, pressing it down into the bone and moving it in a circle to feel it’s tender sensitivity each time I pushed and massaged. I could barely continue with how much pleasure I was getting from knowing that my Father's heavenly dick was 3 inches thick inside of my asshole each time it dove down. He took a long stroke and pummeled into me, one after another of the same, slow but hard deep strokes. My cries became ragged and choked. I had to hold on to the sheets to keep myself from falling over.

“Daddy! DADDY!” I was about to orgasm from the length of his cock in me, seemed over 8 inches tonight. He thrust all the way in and worked it inside of me with the gyration of his hips, I came in full milky white cum that gushed out of my pussy and splattered down my legs. Moaning loudly for him and him only, he could only be the one to give it to me to like this. I even felt proud now that he wanted to talk about me to his coworkers.

“Yes, SLUT, DADDY’S SLUT...who owns ya, slut? WHO OWNS IT HUH?” Loud whispers as he leaned over me once more, and I fucked him back hard, the pain not even there, only pleasure from the taking of my ass. My slicked asshole ran up and down his veiny shaft, the shivers went through me and I felt him fill me up and squeeze my waist harder. He was cumming. Yes, I thought, I made my Daddy cum again. His hot threads of milky spirals rushed into my asshole, splashed out as he fucked me like a stallion tool, hard and fast, to the point where he wasn't even pulling out of my ass. He dropped down on top of me as my knees turned to mush. We lay collapsed into the bed for a long time, regaining our breath.

The sweat of him was sweet, and his sex smelled of pure sugar. I loved it. He rose up and his dick pulled out of my swollen cheeks. Standing up away from the bed, he slapped my ass playfully and I winced. He was happy and I was happy that I gave him the feeling. "Baby cum good? I told some guys at work I had a hot piece of little ass. They can't believe I'm fucking an 18 year old. Wonder what they'll say when I tell 'em your my daughter, haha."

Aghast, I looked at him startled. I never wanted thim to tell anyone how we used each other for anal sex. It was degrading and embarrassing, and I felt my cheeks growing hot as my nipples hardened while I blushed. I brushed it off as he leaned over and pressed his lips on my forehead in a soft kiss of endearment. I couldn't wish for a better fuck, and I didn't want that to end. I decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Yes Daddy, came good..." I trailed off not wanting to think about it anymore, just as long as he didn't tell them who she actually was. I closed my eyes to rest, lifeless as I felt from all his frustrations that he took out on me ruthlessly that night.

“Good girl, what do you say to your Daddy for doin’ that for ya huh?" His tone playful as he smiled, always smiling after he fucked his little girl. His brow arched high waiting for me to answer. He stood there naked, his dick hanging underneath the fold of his stomach between his parted legs. I wanted him to fuck my pussy, but didn't dare ask. He was still out of breath and looking satisfied, it was all I could do to contain my words of, I love you Daddy. I wonder if he knew I loved him more as a lover than I ever would as a Father. Someday, I hoped I would even give him my cherry if he wanted it.

“Thank you, Daddy,” I whimpered and curled my legs up, so that my throbbing ass stuck out as I bent.

“Night, honey, be back in the morning.” He winked again and grabbed his boxers up off of the floor before shutting the door softly. I heard him whistling on the way down.

vierge
vierge
44 Followers