Assassin Ch. 02

Story Info
Lena meets the man of her dreams and the truth is out!
4.6k words
4.46
40.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selene02
Selene02
78 Followers

He walked in creating a shadow from the candlelight. His broad shoulders spread the shadow over her waiting body. While he entered the room she could do nothing but stare at him. The masculinity held within his body was enough to make any woman go crazy. The difference in color between them was evident, he was white, and she was black. Did that matter to them…not really. He was the only man that made her feel the way she did while having sex. The total submissiveness and then dominance was exactly what she wanted and loved.

She slowly took off her blouse and removed her bra. By the time he reached her she laid back and let him start to take off her panties. He was going to tease her and take them off slowly, but he soon changed his mind knowing that he wanted to be in her as soon as possible. He grabbed her panties roughly and ripped them and threw them over his shoulder. She moaned and arched her back, feeling his hands move up her thigh. She spread her legs awaiting the impending pleasure. When his hands finally reached her folds, she sucked in a deep breath and felt a finger enter her slowly. Once inside he held it still and she squeezed his finger from the inside. He removed his finger, whispered softly in her ear and removed his pants. Letting them fall to the floor, he climbed on top of her. He spread her legs using his left knee and firmly planted his hips in between. He planted many gentle kisses on her lips and cheeks. Savoring the sweet taste of them, like cinnamon and sugar. Then he used his tongue to part her lips and tasted the inside of her mouth. First their tongues danced, then kissed, then they fucked. She moaned slightly and gripped his shoulders. He broke the kiss and looked her in the eye. She rubbed her hand through his dark brown hair and tugged on it giving him the go ahead to proceed. And proceed he did.

Rough, but painlessly he drove his penis into her waiting pussy. With each thrust they moaned and she wrapped her legs around his waist creating the perfect position for a climax. Her body was so tight that he thought he would hurt her, but she was enjoying this way too much to be hurt. The throbbing cock plunging in and out of her aching cunt was driving her closer and closer into ultimate ecstasy. This went on for what seemed like an eternity when their lovemaking reached a fevered pitch. They both moaned out their orgasms and he collapsed next to her.

“Lena, I love you so much.” He said tracing her lips with his finger.

“I love you to.” She replied as he made his way down to the foot of the bed. Just hearing her say those four words gave him a second wind. He grabbed her knees with his hands and parted them. Then he placed the tip of his tongue on her clit, teasing it, making her body quiver with excitement. A moan escaped her lips and she gripped the bed sheets. He gazed into her eyes and started to finger fuck her.

“Faster…oh god!” she arched her back and started squirming around. Then she started breathing heavily and when she screamed out her powerful orgasm, she let out high-pitched squeals and childlike laughter. All he did was smile and laugh, watching her try to catch her breath.

Lena suddenly woke up and realized she was touching herself. Her lover was not next to her, not making love to her, she was alone. She stopped and climbed out of bed. She walked into the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth. She bent down over the sink and turned the water on. Splashing the water into her face, trying to calm herself down, she sighed with a sudden feeling of loneliness. As she watched the water circle the sink and go down the drain she closed her eyes and imagined something else.

She suddenly heard the shower water running. He was standing in the shower. The steam was circling his body and filling the bathroom. Lena could smell the soap he was using, that clean smell that so frequently invaded her senses making her drunk with lust. The steam settled down and Lena watched him as he washed his body, the soap sliding down his masculine body. She couldn’t help but bite her lower lip as she watched the water flow over his head and down his body. The water shut off and the shower door slid open. He stood in front of her, his manhood still dripping with water. Lena grabbed a towel and handed it to him. When she let go of the towel, she realized he wasn’t there. The towel had fallen to the floor and she stared at it for a second. Then the doorbell rang. She didn’t want to answer it but she did.

“Hello?” she asked noticing a tall man standing in her doorway.

“Antony sent me here.” He said.

“No.” Lena said shutting the door in his face. When she walked away the door suddenly flew open with one swift kick from the man.

“What the fuck are you doing in here?” she asked, before he had even said anything Antony walked in.

“Lena.” He smiled and walked towards her. Lena used the robe she was wearing to cover up her lingerie.

“What do you want?” she asked backing away from him.

“You’re not still upset about Michael, are you?” he asked wrapping his hand around her waist making the robe open up.

“Stop it.” She said trying to pull away.

“Listen, I want you to do a job for me.” He fixed his tie.

“NO!” Lena yelled walking into the kitchen. Antony became so enraged that he ran after her. Throwing her up against the refrigerator he made her listen to him.

“You will do what I ask when I ask you to.”

“What do you want!” she yelled as he pushed his hips up against her.

“Besides the obvious…” he kissed her softly. “I want you to kill someone else for me.”

“Who is it?” Lena pushed him away from her.

“Christian.”

“Who’s Christian?” She asked.

“My brother.”

“You can’t be serious! You want me to kill your brother!” Lena screamed and ran away from him. He ran after her and caught her in the bedroom. He smacked her in the face and threw her on the bed.

“You will do what I tell you to!” he screamed scaring her beyond words.

“Please, don’t make me do it.” She begged.

“You have to.”

“Why? Why your own brother?” her eyes began to tear up. She couldn’t believe he was asking her to do this. Before he answered Lena stood back up and turned her back towards him.

“He doesn’t understand, and he’s threatening to turn me in and tell everyone about this business.” He grabbed her hips and rubbed her inner thighs.

“What business?” she rested her head on his shoulder. No matter how much he pissed her off or how much he scared the shit out of her he still could turn her on light a light switch. With each touch Lena shivered, he knew she was enjoying this, and so was he.

“Baby girl, you are a part of the business.” He gave her a kiss. She gave him a questioning look and then she realized she was being bought. That was the business she was a call girl by night, and an assassin by late night. Antony smiled at Lena and left her place, his minion, behind him.

Lena was given all of the information about Antony’s brother Christian. Christian's place of business was a local law firm. He was one of the star lawyers, very wanted. Lena entered the lobby café and sat in a booth. She stared at a picture of Christian and put in her purse when she saw him walk in.

“Hey Christian, how’s it going?” one of the waiters said.

“Pretty good, how’s everything in here?” he smiled, showing his pearly whites. He was wearing a dark blue suite, dark purple shirt and black tie. Lena smiled and wondered what he looked like underneath that suit. The waiter looked over to Lena and saw her watching them.

“Nice, a little busy, hey, there’s a fucking hottie over in booth 3.” He said as Christian turned around and saw Lena staring at him. He turned back around in embarrassment.

“Was she staring at me?” he asked.

“Yeah man, she wants your dick man.” He teased Christian and pushed him in the general direction. Lena watched as the tall man with his dark brown hair and sky blue eyes. Christian noticed Lena with her long ebony legs and small dark denim skirt. She raised her eyebrow and bit her lower lip when he started talking.

“Can I, uh, buy you something to drink?” he asked.

“Martini, two olives.” She said tracing her lip with her finger.

“Nice,” he smiled signaling to the waiter, who came over and took the order.

“What’s your name?” she asked making her accent more apparent.

“Christian, are you from England?” he asked as the waiter returned with the drinks.

“Hmm, Manchester.” Lena took a sip from her martini. Christian looked down her body from her head to the tip of her heels.

“What’s your name?” he asked as a bulge began to form in his pants.

“Lena.” She smiled, “So, what do you do for a living?” she asked stirring the martini with her finger and sucking the liquid from her fingertip.

“I’m a lawyer.” He smiled in return.

“I hate to be so blunt, but I wish that you would take me back to your office and…” she leaned over and whispered in his ear. Christian became flushed and his dick grew to full length. What she was saying was turning him on to no end. When she sat back in her chair she opened her legs just enough to let Christian see that she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her pussy was neatly trimmed almost hairless. The next thing he did was place a fifty-dollar bill on the table and he grabbed Lena’s hand and pulled her to her feet.

He took her to the elevator and when the door opened they walked in. Lena pushed Christian up against the wall and started kissing him. His hands were roaming down her back and under her skirt. He gently pulled on the denim exposing her to his hands. Her round ass was putty in his hands as he kneaded and massaged the cheeks. Lena moaned in his mouth and rubbed the outside of his crotch with her hips.

“Lena, shit…I think that…we should take it slow…er.” Christian moaned as Lena looked him in the eyes and jumped on him in the elevator. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he grabbed her ass cheeks.

“Fuck me now.” Lena said tearing his shirt. He moaned feeling the space between her legs rub up against his bulge.

When the elevator came to a stop the doors opened to a beautiful office. Crystal desktop, fur carpet and a huge fish tank in the center of the room. Lena laughed as Christian carried her to the desk. As he sat her on the desk, he pushed all of the papers onto the floor.

“Give it to me now!” she said pulling him onto her. Christian pulled her skirt off while she pulled her top over her head. She also wasn’t wearing a bra. He noticed her sudden and exquisite nakedness and pulled off his belt. Lena grabbed his shirt and bit off all of the buttons, letting the shirt fall with his pants. His ten-inch dick stood at attention and Lena gave out childlike laugh.

“Cum here.” She opened her legs wide as he moved in between them. The initial entry nearly brought Lena to a climax. A low moan came from his throat as he grabbed her waist and worked his way into her. Lena lay back on the desk and fondled her breasts, pulling and twisting the nipples while biting her lower lip. Christian enjoyed watching her enjoying this. No doubt she was having as much fun as he was.

“Talk to me.” Christian moaned plunging deeper and deeper in Lena.

“Harder…uhn…faster!” Lena started to climax, squirming and arching her back. He could tell she was close so he decided to make her wait.

“Not yet.” He moaned pulling out and stroking his cock.

“What are you doing?” Lena sat up and stared at Christian' sweaty body. He pulled her to her feet, turned her around and bent her forward onto the desk. Lena laid flat on the desk with her legs hanging off the edge. Her breasts were flattened against the desktop. Christian reentered her pussy from behind and she screamed in agreement, slamming her palms on the desk.

“Christian…shit…fuck me harder!” Lena slammed her hand against the desk again. As his balls repeatedly hit her clit Lena became his. Christian pulled her hair and she ended up holding herself up with her hands.

“I’m gonna cum!” Christian screamed holding her hips in place.

“Unh…shit…I’m going…to cum!” Lena started shaking and gave out a high-pitched scream clamping her legs around his. When they were finished, they ended up lying naked on the floor.

“So, I only know your name and where you’re from.” He kissed her hand.

“What else do you want to know?” she smiled, slipping his finger into her mouth and sucking on it.

“Why me?” he asked running his finger though her hair.

“Why not you?” she smiled.

“Good answer.” He laughed as Lena stood up and gathered her clothes. He sat up against the desk and watched her get dressed.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“Home.” She grabbed her lipstick from her purse and put it on without looking in the mirror. He thought she was perfect. She walked out of the office and left the building.

The next day Christian was fixing up his office and reminiscing about the great night of sex he just had. His phone beeped and his secretary said.

“Christian, your 1 o’clock appointment is here.” Christian remembered that he didn’t have an appointment and turned around just as the office door opened. In, walked Lena. She was wearing a long leather trenchcoat and a pair of stiletto heels. Her hair was pinned up with a pencil and a purse was dangling at her side.

“What are you doing here?” Christian asked, obviously not arguing the fact that she was there.

“I figured you would need a little break.” She licked her lips and dropped her purse. Christian slowly walked towards her, his lips becoming dry. There was a bulge appearing in his pants and Lena could see he really wanted her. By the time he had reached Lena she was beginning to untie her coat when he stopped her.

“Let me.” He said slowly pulling the string. When the coat opened he saw that Lena was wearing a bright red bra with matching panties. Her abs flexed slightly as she allowed the coat to fall to the floor. Christian eyed her delicious body from head to toe, becoming more and more aroused, the more he looked. Lena stood still for a second then dropped to her knees. She unzipped Christian’ pants and unleashed his cock. She eyed the monster and slowly placed the tip of it in her mouth. He groaned as his throbbing cock became harder in her mouth. She gently cupped his balls and started to make her way down his shaft until she had deep-throated him. She sucked slow and soft, and then fast and applying deliberate pressure. He gasped at the oncoming orgasm and pulled out of her mouth. He knelt down and pushed her onto her back, pulling off her now drenched panties and throwing them across the room.

“I want it hard and fast.” She smiled taking off her bra. With her breasts now uncovered and Christian waiting to fuck her crazy she lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders. She pulled the pencil from her hair, letting her hair fall around her shoulders. Lena screamed as he forced his way into her tight hole. The feeling of his cock stretching every part of her drove her insane with passion and she groaned and whimpered.

“Don’t stop!” she screamed removing her legs from his shoulders and having him hold her thighs. The harder and faster he pushed the more they both wanted to scream. “Ah...ah…ahhhh…ahhhhh!” Christian started to slow down as Lena clenched her pussy around his cock and gasped over and over again in one of the most incredible orgasms of her life. She bit and sucked on her finger. Cleverly, Christian replaced her finger with his.

“Fuck!” Christian released her legs and started rubbing her clit, making her shake and orgasm for an even longer period of time.

Christian, feeling his cum shoot through his shaft gave one more thrust and exploded inside her. Sexually spent, they both laid on the floor. Lena was the first to get up, she opted not to put on her underwear, because she couldn’t find it, and walked over to Christian’ office closet. Inside she found a shirt and put it on. When she walked back towards Christian’ desk he was already dressed and looking at a piece of paper. When Lena straddled him in his chair he was forced to pay attention to her.

“What’s going on?” he asked.

“I’m ready to go again.” She smiled unzipping his pants.

“Hey now.” He grabbed her hands. “I really have to do some work.” He smiled.

“I call this work.” She started kissing his neck and grinding against his body.

“Lena, stop.” He said making her climb off of him.

“What!” she asked.

“I have to do this. Otherwise, I’m dead.”

“You’re right.” She smiled and turned around. She opened her purse without him knowing and eyed the 9mm in it. She held onto the gun for a second and then let it go. Why did she just do that? She had the perfect opportunity to kill him, and she didn’t. Fuck, was she falling for him?

His office had another area strictly for entertainment. There was a couch and a flat screen wall television. Lena nuzzled her way into a corner of the couch and watched television, while Christian finished his work. When Christian was finished with his papers he walked over and noticed Lena was asleep. He ran his fingers through her hair and watched as her chest rose and fall with each breath she took.

“Lena.” He whispered into her ear.

“Hmmm.” She moaned moving slightly.

“Wake up, let’s go.” He said waking her up. She moaned and stretched then rose to her feet. Christian wrapped his arms around her and they kissed. Lena gradually ended their embrace and said.

“I have to tell you something.” She said.

“What is it? He asked.

“You know how you asked me why I picked you?” she said.

“Yeah.”

“Well, your brother sent me here to kill you.” She backed away from him.

“Are you serious?” he asked.

“Yeah, but I don’t want to, I’m actually finding myself falling for you.” She finished.

“Well, I don’t care what you were sent here to do. All I know is that I’m falling for you to.”

“Really?” she asked.

“Yes.” He pulled her in close to him and began kissing her. His hands made their way underneath her shirt and he rubbed her back. Suddenly the phone rang. Lena woke up and noticed it was another dream. She rolled over and fell back asleep.

Christian didn’t finish his work until late that night and Lena was sleeping on the office couch. Christian cut off the television and watched her still and beautiful body in the moonlight. Then he stood in front of the window looking out onto the midnight sky and city. Not many people were out at this time of night, only the whores and their pimps, plus a few businessmen looking to cheat on their wives. Christian turned to watch Lena; only she wasn’t there any more. He searched the office high and low only to find her looking out of the window at the view. Walking up behind her he could see the perfect outline of her body under the somewhat see-through shirt, and he imagined what he’d found under that shirt. The most flawless silkiest ebony skin was under that shirt. He had a flashback of rubbing her breasts underneath the palms of his hands; he almost became rock hard in his pants.

“Beautiful.” She smiled.

“Yes, beautiful.” He replied not looking at the scenery. He wrapped his arms around her and felt her relax with a sigh.

“I love it here.” She said “I could look at this view forever.”

“Then do.” He smiled making her turn towards him.

”What do you mean?” she asked.

“Stay with me, that way you can see the view forever.” Lena wanted to say that she would but something told her to tell him the truth. Why she did, as semi-fearless as she could, she didn’t know.

“That’s really sweet, but I can’t.”

“Why not?” he asked.

“I belong to someone.”

“What?”

“Your brother, Antony.” She said causing Christian to jerk away from her and give her a look of pure disgust. He was wondering if what he heard was really what he heard.

“You can’t be serious?” he asked.

Selene02
Selene02
78 Followers
12