Assignment #3

Story Info
It's all so new.
2.7k words
4.44
16.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special thanks to Bill-

________________________________

I stood teetering on tiptoes, the smoke detector's screeches piercing the silent night with its cries. I was stretched as far as I could go, and still could barely reach the battery. "God damn thing- every time I try to make toast..." I muttered out loud to my empty apartment.

I thought it was empty.

Suddenly, the hall light was extinguished and I became engulfed by the night.

"What the..." I began to stammer, still reaching for the source of the unending banshee wails.

Before my question was complete, I felt a pressure upon the back of my head - leaning it forward - a hand - winding itself in my hair. Not even a sound had escaped my lips before I was suddenly and sharply yanked backwards. My heart was racing and I was beginning to panic. I couldn't even think. What was happening? Who was this? How did he get in here? What did he want with me?

Now I was leaning against something, someone, and I felt breathe in my ear. My body shifted as my intruder reached for my unattainable goal and silenced it without any exertion. My ear was still filled with his breath, and very quietly, but firmly I heard, "Shhhhhhhh..."

Before I could think against it, my body inhaled sharply, gasping into the air. The hand tightened in my hair and yanked again to show its disapproval of my allowance. I clamped my mouth shut and bit the insides of my cheeks, unable to trust myself in the future. Chills ran up and down my flesh, and my heart thumped audibly. It was him. Oh God, it was him. I didn't care how long he had been in my home watching me. He was here. It was him.

We stood that way for seconds, minutes, days - just his breath in my ear, my head pulled acutely back, my mouth sealed shut.

The fear had fled my body, and left me trembling with anticipation only. While his left hand remained in control of my head, his right hand reached around to my face and swiftly peeled my glasses off and flung them down the hallway. I listened as they bounced away, unable to care if they now lay in one piece or two.

His right hand returned to my face and slid down my neck, my shoulders, down my back, stopping at my ass. Lightly he traced circles on each cheek through the jeans I wore. I pushed my ass back to his hand, silently pleading for what we both knew I wanted. I heard him release a deep chuckle at my predictability as he lifted his hand away. He also released his grip on my hair, stepped back, and I shuddered repeatedly in the coldness of being without his touch.

Fearing I had done something to displease him, I stood rigid in the middle of the hallway. I felt the air warm as he again came up behind me, and I inhaled deeply, but silently, relieved that he was again near. His strong hands grabbed a wrist each and pulled them behind my back. He released them for a moment, but I kept them where he had placed them, waiting to be instructed otherwise. I felt a soft fabric dance upon my skin and make my goose bumps rise. The fabric, a scarf, was wound around both wrists and securely tied. In the moonlight, I could see another piece of fabric brought down in front of my eyes and felt it snugly tied behind my head.

In one step, he slid around me, and then stood in front of me, facing me, staring at me. I couldn't see him, but I could feel his intense stare. The thought of his stare, alone, was enough to make my already erect nipples ache to be touched. The tight knot binding my wrists behind me kept my shoulders back as well, and I was suddenly aware that my chest was sticking out. Ashamed of the size of my breasts, I slumped forward slightly.

"No!" his quick response stabbed at me, and desperately wanting him to be pleased by me, I stood up a bit straighter.

"No!" he again reprimanded me, and I felt a lump in my throat swell as I struggled to do as he wished. I stood up as straight as I could and threw my shoulders back offering my breasts to him.

In response, he lifted his right hand, and with his knuckles, lightly grazed my left breast. He reached my hardened nipple and began to encircle it. My stomach tightened and my pussy began to throb as I silently begged for him to touch it. Rather than use his hand, he bent forward, opened his mouth, and tightly clamped my nipple between his teeth.

Feeling as though he had managed to suck the breathe from my lungs, my knees began to buckle, and I felt as though I would no longer be able to support myself. I leaned towards him to steady myself, pushing my breast into his face, increasing the sensations in my nipple, which were radiating throughout my body. My nipples had always been kind of sensitive, especially when touched through fabric, but these overwhelming sensations were uncommon. But, oh God, they felt so good. He released his bite, and I felt that nipple stinging in unstoppable waves, gratefully whining from its abuse while it's twin silently wept from neglect.

He walked away, unceremoniously, and then I heard him ascend the stairs. The footsteps ceased and I waited with bated breathe for his next sound.

"Come!" he commanded as assuredly as a king from his station atop the stairway.

Without hesitation, I made my way, sightless, without use of my arms, and barefoot, toward his voice. Only when I stepped up the first step did I become aware of how wet I was between my legs. I realized I had leaked wetness through my panties.

Without the use of my arms, to steady myself, I started climbing the steps slowly and awkwardly, but then I focused on the ever-nearing sound of his breath. I had all the faith in him that he wouldn't let me fall. I was proud to be going to him. I walked straight and confidently.

I stepped onto the hallway and found myself pressed against his body. My painfully erect nipples pressed against his chest, and against my belly I felt his own erection. My breath quickened, and my mouth watered at the thought of his hardening cock straining inside his pants. I felt his left hand slide between us and into the top of my jeans. He closed his hand around the rough fabric and began pulling me down the hall.

My short legs practically skipped to keep up with his long strides, causing my breasts to bounce. Under my feet, the hardwood turned to carpet, and I knew we had entered my room. Even blindfolded, I could detect a soft, warm glow in the room and realized he had been in here earlier lighting candles. We stopped moving and stood, in what I assumed to be the middle of the room. He released his grip on my pants, slowly withdrew his hand, and began to walk around me.

I could feel the electricity hovering between us as he circled me. I stood as straight as I could- shoulders back, head high, eyes down- even under the blindfold. My only thoughts were those hoping that he approved of me. I was consumed with wanting to please him anyway he chose. I felt his eyes roam over my body. I felt him seeing every inch of me- seeing through my clothes. His examination did not violate me. It embraced me.

He stopped in front of me, and with one deftly moving hand he opened the button on my jeans and pulled down the zipper. Simultaneously, he pulled both my jeans and my lace shorts down to the floor, and as I stepped out of them one leg at a time I was instantly reminded of the increasing wetness between my legs. I stood before him now and I felt my wetness had spread to the inside of my thighs. He tossed my jeans aside and began again to walk around me. I could hear him breathing in deeply and was at first ashamed of my blatant sexual scent.

This time, when he stopped in front of me, he placed both of his hands inside the top of my button-down shirt. My body trembled when his strong fingers softly brushed my collarbone. He leaned his head in so close to my own that when he took in another deep breath I thought it originated within my own lungs. Without warning, he jerked his hands and tore open my shirt, popping off the five buttons with ease.

That reminder of his strength swept over and through me, sending a tremor between my thighs. My hands were still bound, so the shirt couldn't go far, but he pushed it off of my shoulders, exposing my soft skin to the cool air. One hand continued down my back and expertly undid the clasp of my bra. My heavy breasts dropped a little after being released, and when he peeled the thin fabric down off of them my nipples stood impatiently begging to be touched. He answered them teasingly, by quickly running one finger over each. My jealous pussy convulsed in response. He stepped away.

I stood naked, still blind, in the middle of my room and waited. Without warning I felt an intense heat hit upon my right breast. The sting it created rang into my ears and through my clenched mouth. I whimpered like a child. The hot liquid ran down my breast toward my nipple, but slowed to a lukewarm crawl before it could make contact. Again I felt the hot sting, but this time on my left breast, and lower, so that it engulfed my left nipple before subsiding.

He was dripping candle wax all over my naked breasts. Over and over I felt the sudden and sharp sting of hot wax. Unable to see, I never knew where he would pour next- never knew where the pain would hit. With each new sting my breath would involuntarily, and sometimes audibly, withdraw. With each new sting my pussy would contract, squeezing, the constant wetness escaping farther and farther. As quickly as it began, it stopped. All of the wax cooled and firmed up, attached to my skin. My breasts, though no longer receiving fresh stings, hummed quietly, numb from the assault.

I felt him behind me. He placed his body against mine and put both hands on my hips. He was directing me to turn and face what was my left side. I leaned back against his tall, strong body and moaned when I felt his throbbing cock at the top of my bare ass. He responded by pushing his cock down at my ass and leaning his head into mine. I replied by grinding my ass even harder to meet his cock and resting my head back on his shoulder.

He groaned into my ear, and I almost came at his sound. He opened his mouth and sucked my earlobe in, biting down with manly force. Quickly he stood up tall, and with both hands on my hips he firmly pushed me forward. I began to fall, and without the use of my arms I had no way to brace myself. I fell forward into the unknown, but I never doubted my safety for a second. Sure enough, I landed gently from the waist up on my soft mattress. I remained there, arms bound behind me, half standing, half lying down, naked, and I listened to him undressing behind me.

I felt so much heat between us when he placed the palms of his hands against my ass that I would have sworn he had branded me. Simultaneously, we sighed. We sighed deep, slow, thankful sighs. He raised his right hand first and brought it down hard against my pale flesh. Upon impact my eyes watered under their shield, and my pussy quivered. I couldn't see the pink handprint on my cheek, but I could feel it pulsating. His left hand followed, and the second sting was stronger than the first. Soon he was alternating between hands, right, then left. He had found a rhythm of primal origins and played it perfectly, as though it was an offering to those whom he worshiped most.

My body lazily received this rhythm, and prayed that the sacrifice would never end. I could feel my pussy reacting instinctively to the moment, and it began a seemingly unending stream of orgasms. My ears overflowed with the smacking noises of his rough hands connecting with my soft flesh. To me, it was a lullaby, serenading me, connecting me to him, fusing our exchange.

Slowly I became aware of heavy breathing, but I couldn't tell if it was him or me. I was only certain that he had stopped the spanking, and I was sliding off the bed until my knees touched the floor.

His right hand wound itself once more in my tangled, auburn hair, as his left hand roughly slid the blindfold down. I opened my eyes, and as they adjusted to the candlelight I saw his cock right in front of my face.

"Do you see how excited this makes me?" he growled, as he moved his left hand to hold his meat.

And I could see it. I saw that his cock had grown to immense proportions. I saw that the head was swollen and beginning to leak. Seeing him so aroused only added to my own excitement. My body tightened, and I came just thinking about how turned on he was, knowing that I had helped make him hard, and that he had wanted it just as much as I.

I couldn't take my eyes off of it, and, as though he read my mind, he pulled my head closer to him with one hand while the other guided his throbbing cock to my mouth. I reached my tongue out to lick the precum off of this head. I loved that taste, always so sweet. He fed me the tip of his cock, and then moved his other hand to the back of my head.

He pulled my head closer to him, and also pushed with his hips at my face. With his hands clutching my hair so tightly, he began to fuck my face. There were slow, gentle, long strokes at first, which quickly turned into quick, deep thrusts. My head obeyed without hesitation, and I struggled not to gag. He couldn't last long in the warmth of my mouth, and I soon felt his cock tighten as he gave one final thrust of his hips towards me. I swallowed hard, trying not to miss a drop, and I kept sucking until it was all down my starving throat.

He bent forward, and gently kissed the top of my head, as his hands undid the blindfold still loosely hanging around me. He flung it aside, and gently cupped my face as our lips met for the first time this night. His kiss was so strong, but so kind. My mouth was desperate for his tongue. He untied the scarf that had long held my wrists, and when he heard me moan with discomfort at moving my stiff shoulders, he broke our kiss and began to gently sweep his lips over them.

His hands met his mouth at my arms, and began kneading my flesh. He lingered there forever, very concerned that he might have caused me lasting pain. I raised myself to a standing position and climbed onto my bed. I lay there comfortably, on my back, resting against my favorite pillows, and I looked towards him.

He stood there at the side of the bed, watching me intently, and didn't move an inch until I opened my arms and beckoned for him to come to me. He crawled into my arms and laid his head against my chest. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, once again fusing our bodies and our heartbeats.

And we slept.