Assignment for the Business Trip

Story Info
Mistress gives Her sub a bit of extra business for his trip.
2.7k words
24.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was shaping up to be a very interesting business trip. Mistress V had given me an interesting assignment for my trip on the plane and promised other interesting activities while I was away. She instructed me to bring along some of my toys in my carry-on. I was nervous about this, imagining the embarrassment if it were to be searched at the airport. She advised me though that if I removed the batteries from the vibrator there should be no problem, and the other things I was to take -- binder clips, clothes pins, rubber bands, nylon cord – were rather ordinary items. The only other thing that might cause some notice was the pair of panties.

I packed them carefully and otherwise prepared normally for my business trip. My nervousness rose as I arrived at the airport and checked in. I just did my normal routine at the security line, trying to make sure I didn’t draw any undue attention because of nervousness. Thankfully, my carry-on went through with no additional notice. I gathered my things and went toward my gate.

With that first test done, I was somewhat more at ease, but Mistress V had more test planned for me on this trip. I went to the restroom before I reached the gate and entered one of the stalls. There, I made sure I was very hard, hoping no one would notice my extracurricular activity. I took the rubber bands out of my carry on and placed one of the more thick ones around the base of my balls. Then, I took two other smaller ones and wrapped each testicle with one. Then I placed one larger one around my cock, looping it several times until it was partially covered, leaving most of my cock clear for me to stroke it. This was really going to make my cock and balls ache, but I knew it was what Mistress V wanted. I pulled my pants back up carefully around my hard and bound cock and exited the restroom, hoping that the awkwardness in my stride was not too noticeable.

Finally the time came at the gate and I boarded the plane and waited for the flight to get underway. As we climbed away from the airport, I waited for the seat belt sign to go off. I then needed to wait another few minutes before making my way to the restroom as Mistress V had instructed me. Once there, I exposed my bound cock and balls and began to stroke. I stroked for five minutes bringing myself close to orgasm, but Mistress V had not allowed me to cum. I went back to my seat and waited for the drink cart to move by. Then i went back once again and stroked for another five minutes without cumming. I waited at my seat, wondering if anyone thought I was ill because I had made two trips to the restroom. They might think that for sure on my next trip, since Mistress V had instructed me to stroke three times on the flight, and it wasn’t a very long flight. My seat mate was trying to make small talk, but my discomfort did not allow me to be very cordial.

After I had sat for a few minutes longer I was going to make my way back to the restroom, but as it turned out we got into rough weather and the seatbelt sign came on again. Then we started our approach and I feared I would not be able to complete my assignment for Mistress V. I was getting nervous about that and then suddenly things changed. The engine sound came up and we started to climb. The captain announced that the weather was too bad at Atlanta and we would have to divert to Knoxville. This really worried me because I had much more to do with my assignment after I arrived in Atlanta. Fortunately, though, the seatbelt sign went off for a bit and I was able to go to the restroom to stroke my third time, thankful that I would be able to complete that part of my assignment for Mistress V.

Stroking for the third time without being allowed to cum and with my cock and balls bound so tightly with the rubberbands, I was getting very uneasy. I thought sure my seat mate was wondering about my behavior as she asked if I was all right as I sat down just before the seatbelt sign came back on.

The plane landed in Knoxville and we had to wait on the plane there. After sitting for awhile, I finally could no longer stand my cock and balls being bound as they were. I hoped that Mistress V would not mind and I went again to the restroom to remove the bands.

Since we had sat on the ground so long, I realized that I would not be able to make it to the meetings I had planned for the afternoon. Mistress V had told me to stroke for 5 minutes without cumming again before my meetings and again after. I went ahead and did the first of these on the airplane just after taking the rubberbands off. It felt so much better to stroke that way and I nearly made myself cum, but managed to hold back.

I went back to my seat and was able to talk a bit more with my seat mate. In fact, since we had been in the plane for so long everyone was a bit more animated in their conversation. It looked like it was going to be awhile longer there and I began to realize that we would likely not make it to Atlanta that evening. After awhile, I went to stroke again as Mistress V had instructed me to do after my afternoon meetings.

Finally the crew gave up on the flight and they got us off the plane. I made arrangements for a flight the next day and to get to a hotel for the evening. Once I got there, I saw that Mistress V had tried to call me and I had missed it on my cell phone. I got out my laptop and sent Her a note as to what had happened, hoping that she would not be angry with.

The next day, I continued on to Atlanta, wondering when I would hear from Mistress V. I went through my meetings that day, of course arriving late for them. Then, I anxiously went to my hotel in Atlanta and went up quickly to my room and got out my laptop to check my email. There was a message from Mistress V, and thankfully she had understood my predicament. I looked forward to hearing from her later that evening.

I went out to get something to eat and came back to get a bit of work done on my laptop. With that done, I checked again to see if Mistress V was online. I opened up my messenger and waited for a few minutes. Soon to my delight, a message popped up from Her. We exchanged niceties and she asked when I would be going to bed. I told Her probably around 11 or a bit later, and She told that She would call me back at about 11. I should be ready for Her by having my toys out and wearing only the panties that She had had me get – also that I should be hard. I was also to have the vibrator in ‘a good spot’.

I anxiously waited for the time when she would call. As the time neared, I got busy preparing myself. I got all of my toys out and arranged them on the bed. I stripped myself and put on the panties for Mistress V. I put the batteries back in the vibrator decided that the ‘good spot’ for it would be my ass, and I carefully inserted it there. As I lay back, I turned the control on the remote to make sure it was working and was rewarded with a small hum in my anal passage.

Then, I lay back on the bed with my cell phone nearby and awaited the time. As the time approached, I began to stroke myself to make sure I would be hard when She called. It did not take long for me to get hard, and I stroked carefully, making sure not to bring myself too close to orgasm.

The 11 PM time came and went by. Mistress V had not called yet and I was getting worried. I kept stroking to make sure I remained hard. I was nearly writhing in the bed and moaning and groaning as I stroked myself and felt the urge to orgasm grow inside me. 11:15 came and went with still no call. I continued to stroke, wondering how long I could keep it up, wondering if this were some kind of test. The 11:25 time came and I feared I would have to just go to bed without being allowed to cum. I thought that I could likely keep this up until midnight, but then I would need to get to bed. Finally, at about 11:30, my cell phone rang.

Yes, it was Mistress V. I loved hearing Her sultry voice, teasing me from the very start. I told Her how I had kept myself hard for Her, and She seemed pleased. She told me that I should turn the vibrator on just a bit.

She told me to remind her of what toys I had with me. I described everything and She allowed that it was time to use some of the clothespins. Mistress V had me pinch my nipples and then take one of the clothespins and put it on my right nipple. I did as She commanded, taking a deep hissing breath as the pin clamped around my tender flesh. She told me to test it to make sure it was on good, but I did not quite understand that. Mistress V explained that I was to “thwock” the pin with my finger moving off my thumb. I was reluctant to do this, but went ahead carefully. The clothespin moved back and forth hanging onto my nipple and I felt the tug of it.

Mistress V then told me to put the other clothespin on my left nipple. She said I should test it again – and harder this time. I squinted my eyes, tensed my body and brought my hand up to “thwock” the other pin. I increased the pressure behind my thumb this time so my finger would come off with more force. As it released and hit the clothespin, the grip released a bit. I cried out in pain as the pin slipped partially off my nipple. I winced in pain, telling Mistress V that it had slipped off a bit. She calmly told me to replace and make sure it was on good this time. I did as commanded as I regained my breath, and of course, Mistress V had me “thwock” it again to be sure.

Then Mistress V told me to turn up the vibrator a bit. I felt as if I were being rewarded as the vibrator hummed in my ass. She then told me to continue stroking. My cock felt so hard and sensitive under the silky fabric of the panties. I moaned as I stroked more and more for Mistress V. She asked if I were coming close to cumming. When I replied that I was, She instructed me to “thwock” the clothepins again – both at the same time. I nearly cried as the clothespins tugged at my nipples and bounced back and forth.

Mistress V told me to turn up the vibrator all the way and continue stroking. My breathing was heavy and my body trembled as I tormented myself at Mistress V’s instruction. I had to tell Her again that I was near to cumming and She had me “thwock” the clothespins again. The brought my urge to cum down a bit, but Mistress had me continue to stroke.

Finally, She told me that I was going to be allowed to cum. I should start stroking faster and be ready on Her count. Mistress V started counting down from 10. My strokes were growing more frequent and determined. She was counting slowly, though and I had to be careful. She reached 5 and I felt I could stroke more strongly, feeling the stirring in my balls. Now 3….then 2……….then 1…..and finally, “Cum now My sub,” She cried out, and I felt my release erupt into the panties I wore for Her. It seemed to continue to flow out for several minutes.

As I recovered, we said our goodnights, and Mistress V promised She would call me tomorrow before my flight. I cleaned up and had a good nights sleep.

The next day I went through my meetings with some rather difficult discussions so I was not able to think much about my session with Mistress V. I finished things up and started for the airport, a little more relaxed this time about the things in my carryon.

I was walking through the airport toward my gate and checked my phone. I realized I had a message from Mistress V, and she was telling me how good I had been the night before. I was to be rewarded, She said. On the airplane, I was to go twice and stroke myself for 5 minutes. On the third time, I was to go and stroke for 7 and a half minutes and I was allowed to cum at the end of the time, counting down as She had done for me the night before.

I was fortunate on this flight there weren't many people on the plane. As soon as I could after the seatbelt sign went off, I made my way to the restroom. Once there and with my pants and underwear down, I started to stroke. It didn't take me long to get hard and I started timing the 5 minutes from the time I thought I was sufficiently hard. I took easy, not too quick strokes for this first time. With the time up, I pulled up my pants up and made my way back the my seat, thankful I didn't have to maneuver around the drink cart with my hard on still a bit obvious. After getting my drink and seeing that cart was out of the way, I made my way to the restroom again. It was fairly easy this time getting hard again, and it helped that I thought of what Mistress V had put me through the night before. I stroked through the 5 minutes again, nearly needing to cum at the end of it. Again, I carefully made my way back to my seat. After sitting a few minutes, the seatbelt light came on and I feared I would not be able to do the last session. Fortunately the turbulence cleared up and I quickly made my way to the restroom again, knowing I would have barely enough time. I was still somewhat stiff from the last stroking session, so I quickly got hard and started watching my watch as I stroked. The seven and a half minutes seemed like forever, especially when I thought the 'return to seat' sign would come on any minute. I was very hard, thinking about our call the night before and all of the other things we had done and how much I wanted to cum. Finally, it was nearly time, and I started stroking more vigorously in the last 30 seconds. Then I started counting down as Mistress V had done the night before, from 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1....and then I shot it, thanking Mistress V for allowing me to cum. I cleaned up and made my way back to my seat with plenty of time before the seatbelt sign came on.

Thank You, Mistress V, for my assignment.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sir's Humiliating Shoe Shopping Slut is punished through humiliation while shoe shopping.in BDSM
The Good Wife & Mistress A young wife becomes a mistress.in Mature
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Arpita's Debauchery Pt. 01 A prim and proper Indian wife succumb to temptation.in Loving Wives
Chapter 01 - An Unexpected Afternoon A friend visiting turns into more for my wife and me.in Loving Wives
More Stories