Assignment: Mother's Day 2004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eggs of the marsupial frog are laid in a brood pouch on the mother's back, and the young hatch out in a zipper-like fashion from the pouch.

The embryos of tiger sharks fight each other while in their mother's womb, the survivor being the baby shark that is born.

There is a strong bond between mother and child among orangutans. Orangutan infants cling almost continually to their mothers until they are 1½ years old.

When baby opossum are born, they are so small that an entire litter can fit in a tablespoon. They live inside their mother's pouch for three months before climbing out and riding on her back."

Chris turned and looked into the camera smiling, lets go now live to Detroit Michigan where an Emergency Medical team has been dispatched out to a mother that was found unconscious in her front yard. Covering this tragedy and on the scene live is SEXTASY-TV's very own Stacey Lynn, Stacy?"

Stacey Lynn, Detroit Michigan~

"Yes, Chris, I am live at the residence of the Cooper family where their mother was found unconscious in the front yard. Now she is just now coming to and I am told we cannot interview her but we can get close enough to hear what she has to say."

Stacy's full figure and sexy smile radiates among the fire fighters and police as well as the paramedics that are surrounding the woman. Stacy holds the trademark cock-like microphone with a gentle wrapping of her fingers around its base. Poised at her lips while she waits for the woman's comments.

"Someone dialed 911. Oh my," the woman first said.

The paramedics helped her regain consciousness and asked if she knew what caused her to faint.

"It was enough to make anybody faint," she said. "My son asked me for the keys to the garage, and instead of driving the car out, he came out with the lawn mower and started cutting the grass and nobody had asked him to." The crowd snickered.

"Well, there you have it Chris, a small incident that caused a great deal of alarm, a son wanting to cut the grass without having to be told on Mother's Day, how sweet. Well, this is Stacey Lynn for SEXTASY -TV, happy Mother's Day everyone, back to you Chris." Stacey put the cock-like microphone down.

Chris Douglas, Washington DC~

"Thank you Stacey, SEXTASY-TV will now go live to the geysers, Old Faithful, Mother Earths own daily Orgasm. There, covering the event on this Mother Day 2004 is Brenda Blooming, Brenda..." Chris smiled as the camera faded off him.

Brenda Blooming, Old Faithful Geysers~

"Thank you Chris, and Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there. Today Mother Earth will have her daily orgasm with a record breaking crowd to watch this event. Mother Day 2004, is celebrating the Earth gushing her fluids into the air as steam and waters surges from the earth out of her tiny whole as she has for a very long time."

Brenda was a petite red head with her hair pulled back into a pony tail, swinging it back and forth as she held her cock-like microphone, poised at her luscious red lips.

"As you know Old Faithful got its name for Gushing steam that jets out of the planet every day at the same time. Mother Earth likes to be punctual. The Celebration today being Mother's Day, seem appropriate to give Mother Earth a Party for Mother's Day 2004. Of course for most it doesn't take much to warrant a party but just the same we bask in the glory that Mother Earth will once again cum for us this day."

Just then a jet of steam gushed out of the geyser, a short blast. Then the gushing steam jet out of the Earth in a Towering stream into the sky. The on lookers were in awe as Old Faithful did it's daily gushing.

"As you can see Chris, the sight is spectacular and breath taking. Mother Earth is a gusher," Brenda said with a giggle. "And the spectators are watching her spray her juices into the air with pride." The geyser slowly quit its spectacular jet stream and disappeared. The crowd cheered. Brenda stood close enough to the geyser that she got a tad wet and showed her perky brown nipples through the wet bra-less tube top she wore. The cameraman instantly zoomed in on them.

"Well, there you have it Chris, Mother's Day 2004, here at the Old Faithful Geysers, I'm Brenda Blooming for SEXTASY-TV, Happy Mother's Day everybody. And "Hi, Mom." The television clicks back to Chris in the studio.

Chris Douglas, Washington DC~

"Thank you Brenda Blooming and thanks to her cameraman," Chris said with a smile. "Happy Mother's Day every one I'm Chris Douglas your host for today's events and coverage of Mother's Day 2004. SEXTASY-TV and I wish and hope that all you Mothers enjoy your day." Chris settled in his chair and looked back into the camera.

"Final notes from me, for you mothers and fathers," Chris added.

"Whenever your kids are out of control, you can take comfort from the thought that even God's omnipotence did not extend to his kids. After creating Heaven and Earth, God created Adam and Eve. And the first thing He said to them was: "Don't."

"Don't what?", Adam replied.

"Don't eat the forbidden fruit."

"Forbidden fruit? Really? Where is it?"

"It's over there," said God, wondering why He hadn't stopped after making the elephants.

A few minutes later God saw the kids having an apple break and He was angry.

"Didn't I tell you not to eat that fruit?" the First Parent asked.

"Uh huh," Adam replied.

"Then why did you?"

"I dunno," Adam answered.

God's punishment was that Adam and Eve should have children of their own. Thus the pattern was set and it has never changed. But there is reassurance in this story. If you have persistently and lovingly tried to give them wisdom and they haven't taken it, don't be hard on yourself. If God had trouble handling children, what makes you think it would be a piece of cake for you?"

"I'm Chris Douglas for SEXTASY-TV, Happy Mother's Day 2004. Be sure to watch us for Nude Day 2004, SEXTASY-TV's favorite time of the year. Be sure to hug, call, kiss, or send your Mother a card or letter for if it wasn't for her playfulness, you wouldn't be here. Hi, Mom. Happy Mother's Day everyone." Chris smiled exceptionally big for the camera as it fades to...

The deep-red drapes are shown flowing slowly with black letters, SEXTASY-TV.

Scrolling across the screen as the credits roll is a list of famous mothers and their achievements as well a mothers holding records for birth.

"Famous Mothers"

Many of the sweaters worn by Mr. Rogers on the popular television show, Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, were actually knitted by his real mother.

Elvis Presley, was a mama's boy. He slept in the same bed with his mother, Gladys, until he reached puberty. Up until Elvis entered high school, she walked him back and forth to school every day and made him take along his own silverware so that he wouldn't catch germs from the other kids. Gladys forbade young Elvis from going swimming or doing anything that might put him in danger. The two of them also conversed in a strange baby talk that only they could understand.

Kim Basinger's mother had been a champion swimmer who performed water ballets in several Esther Williams movies in 1940's.

Madonna's mother died when she was five years old.

The youngest mother whose history is authenticated is Lina Medina, who delivered a 6½-pound boy by cesarean section in Lima, Peru in 1939, at an age of 5 years and 7 months. The child was raised as her brother and only discovered that Lina was his mother when he was 10.

On April 9, 2003, Satyabhama Mahapatra, a 65-year-old retired schoolteacher in India, became the world's oldest mother when she gave birth to a baby boy. Satyabhama and her husband had been married 50 years, but this is their first child. The baby was conceived through artificial insemination using eggs from the woman's 26-year-old niece, Veenarani Mahapatra, and the sperm of Veenarani's husband.

Bobbie McCaughey is the mother who holds the record for the most surviving children from a single birth. She gave birth to the first set of surviving septuplets - four boys and three girls -on November 19, 1997, at the University Hospital, Iowa, US. Conceived by in vitro fertilization, the babies were delivered after 31 weeks by caesarean in the space of 16 minutes. The babies are named Kenneth, Nathaniel, Brandon, Joel, Kelsey, Natalie and Alexis.

Jayne Bleackley is the mother who holds the record for the shortest interval between two children born in separate confinements. She gave birth to Joseph Robert on September 3, 1999, and Annie Jessica Joyce on March 30, 2000. The babies were born 208 days apart.

Elizabeth Ann Buttle is the mother who holds the record for the longest interval between the birth of two children. She gave birth to Belinda on May 19,1956 and Joseph on November 20, 1997. The babies were born 41 years 185 days apart. The mother was 60 years old when her son Joseph was born.

The highest officially recorded number of children born to one mother is 69, to the first wife of Feodor Vassilyev (1707-1782) of Shuya, Russia. Between 1725 and 1765, in a total of 27 confinements, she gave birth to 16 pairs of twins, seven sets of triplets, and four sets of quadruplets. 67 of them survived infancy.

The modern world record for giving birth is held by Leontina Albina from San Antonio, Chile.

Leontina claims to be the mother of 64 children, of which only 55 of them are documented. She is listed in the 1999 Guinness World Records but dropped from later editions.

Katherine Hepburn's father was a surgeon and her mother was a dedicated suffragette and early crusader for birth control.

Laura Dern earned a Best Actress Oscar nomination for her illuminating performance as the title character in Rambling Rose, an underrated picture in 1991 that also won a Best Supporting Actress nomination for her mother, Diane Ladd. This was the first time a mother-daughter team had been so honored; they became the first mother and daughter ever nominated for Academy Awards for the same movie.

Phyllis Diller, a 40-year-old mother of five and an advertising copywriter for a California radio station, made a rousing comedy debut at San Francisco's Purple Onion in 1957.

American talk show host Conan O'Brien's father is Dr. Thomas O'Brien, a noted epidemiologist, the head of microbiology at Peter Brigham Hospital, and a professor at Harvard Medical School. His mother, Ruth Reardon O'Brien, was a partner at Ropes & Gray law firm outside Boston until her 1997 retirement.

Meredith Baxter-Birney played the mother, Elyse Keaton on the hit TV sitcom Family Ties. Her actress mother, Whitney Blake, also played a mom: Dorothy Baxter, on TV's Hazel.

James McNeill Whistler's best known painting, often called "Whistler's Mother," is actually titled "Arrangement in Black and Gray: The Artist's Mother."

Monkee Mike Nesmith's mother, Bette Nesmith Graham was the inventor of Liquid Paper correction fluid. She sold the rights to the Gillette Corporation in 1979 for $47.5 million and when she died in 1980, she left half of her fortune to her son Michael.

Eric Clapton was born to an unwed mother and to shield him from the shame, Eric grew up believing that his grandparents were his parents and his mother was his sister.

Hoyt Axton wrote Three Dog Night's "Joy To The World". His mother, Mae Axton wrote "Heartbreak Hotel" for Elvis Presley.

12