Assisted Living Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Well, looks like we're almost there. So I guess we really should be getting dressed," she stated standing. "Don't want to shock all the people on the docks now do we?" Cathy and I stood up as well, as Christine led the way passing by. I felt her hand briefly surrounding my cock before letting go. She looked back over her shoulder towards me laughing as she did that. "Never said anything about not touching once in a while," she winked. Just as Roger passed Cathy, likewise allowing his hand to run across the back of her ass.

I just shook my head. "Yeah, right," I said to myself more than anyone. And then headed down to the cabins to dress.

##

By the time we'd returned to mom and dad's place, I was more than happy to just crash for a bit. Glad to hear that we'd actually be spending a bit of a quite evening together, just the four of us.

As wild and as exciting as everything had been, I really did need a bit of a break from all that. A simple dinner with wine was perfect, along with a quiet evening out on the deck looking at the stars. Even when mom and Cathy came walking out naked, I didn't think too much about it. They stood by the railing, sipping their wine together, looking out over the ocean, watching the waves come in. Dad was in fact half asleep, sometimes his head nodding as he sat there in his chair. I couldn't see how he could do that, especially with two very attractive women standing there naked. I hoped I didn't get as tired at his age. Though admittedly, I was.

"We're going to walk down to the water. You're more than welcome to join us," mom said, though I waved the two of them away.

"Have fun," I told them, though not sure what I even meant by that when I said it, especially by the look on their faces.

"Maybe we will, " Cathy shot back, and then hand in hand, led mom off into the moonlight towards the water's edge.

I sat there watching for a bit. Saw them dive in and actually swim around for a while. I watched as they came out again too. And then watched as they stood there wiping one another down with towels. At this distance, with the moonlight and all, all I could really see was their silhouettes, but even that appeared quite provocative from my perspective. Even the subtle differences in their bodies seemed to be somehow magnified for some reason, enhanced somehow in the backlight as they stood there. And then I saw Cathy go down on her knees. Mom's hands coming up to rest on the top of my wife's head. Cathy was eating her out! I almost stood up, then heard dad speaking to me.

"Leave them alone for a bit," he chuckled. "You're not missing out on anything."

I sat back, in sudden agreement, as they after a time exchanged places. Mom now kneeling before Cathy, no doubt licking and sucking her clit. Soon after they walked back towards us, once again hand in hand together as they did. To my surprise, dad had somehow managed to strip off his shorts, now sitting there naked, stroking his enormous fat cock unabashedly.

"Enjoy the show?" Cathy asked, though mom answered.

"Sure looks as though your father did anyway," Mom said pointing at him, and then frowning at me however. I continued to sit there with my trunks still on.

"What? You need a better look than that to get you horny?" Cathy kidded, or attempted to anyway.

"No, it's not that," I answered. "I honestly WAS enjoying it...and didn't want to interrupt anything, especially if the two of you sort of wanted to continue..."

Mom and Cathy looked at one another appreciatively. "That's exactly what we had in mind," they both said almost in unison. "Only we thought...it might be a bit more comfortable, inside."

I ran off to pee, arriving back inside mom and dad's room just in time to see the two of them curled up together on the bed. Dad sitting on one side merely content to look on, though still stroking his now very hard cock. I quickly took up the other side of the bed, and was soon doing the same. Simply watching my wife and mother as they toyed with one another, teasing and pleasing one another with fingers, mouths, and every thing else, was a dream come true for me, in so many ways. I had always had this fascination with two women anyway, made even better with one of them being my own mother, and the other one my wife. It was for me, one of those very taboo luxuries, that I had only fantasized about in the privacy of my own mind...until now. But I have to tell you, it was when mom began "breast-bating" my wife's pussy, for lack of a better term than that, that I almost lost it. Seeing her holding her own tit in hand, and then rubbing it up and down, back and forth against Cathy's cunt nearly drove me insane with desire. Though I soon noted, it had the exact same effect on dad too.

"Fuck!" He stood suddenly shouting. And maybe he hadn't wanted to, or maybe he had...mattered not, he stood there spilling his spunk, shooting it across the way, much of which was now landing in strips across mom's back. "Sorry...couldn't help myself," he said almost sheepishly.

"No worries honey," mom said with a good humor. "I'm sure after you've had a chance to recuperate for a bit, you'll be more than up for it again," she teased emphasizing the word 'up' when she said that. "In the mean time, what would you like to see or do?" Mom asked.

I knew then just exactly what it was that I wanted.

"Would you mind wrapping those tits of yours around my cock?" I asked, to which Cathy burst out laughing. "What?"

"I wish I'd made the bet with your mother earlier. I told her, that was one of the things that turned you on the most, and that unfortunately, with my much smaller breasts, I couldn't really do a good job of it for you whenever we did it."

"That's not true!" I began, though Cathy shut me up.

"Yes it is, and you know it, and that's fine. Truth is, I'm actually looking forward to watching your mother titty-fuck you."

"As am I," dad said grinning from ear to ear. And maybe he still had a limp cock, but I had a pretty good idea, it wouldn't remain so for very long.

##

Mom sat on the edge of the bed as I walked up to stand in front of her. I felt goose-bumps running up and down my spine, realizing that within moments, I'd be feeling my mother's soft, pliant breasts wrapping themselves around my hard, swollen cock.

"Here, let's make that tit-tunnel nice and slippery!" Cathy suggested, grabbing a nearby bottle of baby oil. She held it over mom's breasts, along with my cock, and poured a generous helping of it over the two of us. "There, that should make it easier, and make it sound even nastier!" She beamed happily.

The feel of mom's tits as they surrounded my prick was even better than I imagined. So soft, warm and comforting as I stood there in front of her, sliding my cock up and then down between those twin mountains of tit-flesh. "Oh fuck that's good!" I moaned audibly.

"It is, isn't it?" Dad confirmed, now fondling his prick once again while watching this.

Cathy continued to stand there beside us, now leaning over behind mom, taking her breasts in hand, helping with the duty of keeping them together as I continued the slippery, pleasurable journey through that heavenly slick passage they'd formed. At one point, Cathy stepped around, now waiting for the upsurge of my prick, peeking through mom's twin mounds. When it did, she met it with her mouth briefly, giving the head a nice quick little suck or lick before it disappeared once more to travel back down through that hot wet titty-fuck tunnel again.

Already my knees were starting to buckle a little. Though I normally had pretty good control, this sensation was almost too exquisite for me to continue much longer without spilling my seed. "Fuck, I'm not sure I can last much longer!" I announced, hoping for a reprieve, and yet...dreading it. It just felt too fucking good.

"Then don't!" Mom said looking up into my eyes. "Don't hold back honey. Do it. Cum all over my tits for me," she urged seductively. "I want to see that hot warm cream covering mommy's titties, don't you?"

Before I could even answer her, I felt the first splurge of my spunk leap from the tip of my prick just as I began the downward stroke between mom's breasts. She smiled in delight, no doubt feeling it as I did, as my cock came upwards again, still spurting. This time as the head of my dick appeared at the small opening she'd created with her hands and tits, another rope of semen exploded. This one catching her chin and neck in the process.

"Thar...she blows!" Dad quipped looking on in a poor rendition of some sailor chasing whales. I paid no real attention to that, my eyes and mind still focused on the heavenly pleasure I was feeling. When I was spent, I have staggered back to the bed, sitting down on the edge next to mom. Both she and my wife now examining her cream-covered tits. Copious amounts of my semen splattered against them, small little rivers of cum drool now starting to run down between towards her naval.

"Oh, we can't waste that!" Cathy exclaimed, pushing mom down on the bed now, quickly maneuvering herself as she began to feast on mom's tits, devouring every trace of my spending with her tongue and lips. I don't think I'd ever seen mom's nipples quite so hard and stiff before. Twin little thimbles of pure pleasure as Cathy cleaned them off, once more pressing mom's breasts together, nipple to nipple now as she drew them both in, sucking, even chewing a little.

"Oh fuck, yes! Yes! Keep doing that Cathy! Keep doing that!" She cried out, and then looking over towards me almost simultaneously. "Down here," pointing at her pussy, her legs spreading now, indicating what she wanted between clipped moans and groans of sweet ecstasy.

If I'd thought mom's nipples were big at the moment, I was in for an even better surprise. Dropping to my knees, I placed my hands on her legs, spreading her even more obscenely than she already was. Her hard, gorgeous clit all but jumped out at me. Like a small tiny cock, it's head glistening with a pearly moisture, all shinny and glistening. The folds of her cunt, likewise covered in her own honey-dew. Like a man possessed, I ran the flat of my tongue up that heavenly furrow, savoring the sweet succulent essence of her nectar. When my tongue reached that hard little knob, I flicked it rapidly for a moment, and then drew it in, capturing it between my lips, sucking.

"Fucking hell!" Mom screamed, her ass literally coming up off the bed. I quickly slid my hands beneath, now capturing her ass, holding her there as I continued to pull on that hard little nubbin of sensitive flesh, gently chewing, sucking, or once again flicking at it furiously with my tongue. Cathy as well, continued the onslaught of mom's breasts, now holding each one of mom's nipples between her fingers, pulling on them, almost cruelly. "Yes, yes! Oh fuck yes Cathy! Twist those fuckers, twist them...pull on them for me!" Mom now screamed nearly at the top of her lungs.

I knew without any doubt, that had anyone been anywhere's near here, they'd have heard mom's cry of pleasure filling the air. So wanton, so consumed with her need and desire, she cared not that she might indeed be heard as she called out even louder now, over and over again.

"Suck it David! That's it, suck it! Suck my fucking clit, lick my fucking cunt. Make me cum baby. Please...please make me cum!"

By now dad had walked over, looking down, his prick hard and swollen once more as he stood there fisting it. The sounds of his slick prick now added to the symphony of erotic sounds being made, and no doubt heard as well. I don't think there's any other way to describe her climax. Mom simply exploded, inside and out. Thinking back on it later, I wondered if anyone had in fact been nearby, and upon hearing her blood-curdling scream, they'd have thought a murder was taking place. As it was however, her long shrill of joy finally peaked as she gradually came down, forcibly pushing me away now, as well as Cathy. She curled up into a ball, there on the bed, still shivering and convulsing in delight as the tremors gradually subsided.

"Wow," dad exclaimed. "That was a BIG one for her. Been a while since I've seen her have an orgasm like that. Good job you two!" He actually said, congratulating us.

My face was still covered in mom's juices, which Cathy now came over, actually beginning to lick, and kiss off my face. My prick, though recently spent, once more firm and erect. The thrill of giving mom such an enjoyable and intense orgasm, already arousing me far sooner than what one might have expected.

Cathy now collapsed down onto the bed as well, laying next to mom, though her hand had come down between her legs, fingers now probing, burying themselves deep inside her pussy, seeking some form of relief.

I smiled, and then said. "Somebody better fuck that, or I will."

##

Cathy crawled up further into the bed as dad slithered between my wife's legs. "Allow me!" Mom stated, likewise crawling up on the bed, now laying on one side, her hand reaching over, grabbing dad's cock. I stood off to one side, content...and excited to watch. Mom began by teasing Cathy's pussy with dad's prick. The head of his cock, slightly larger than my own, appearing almost like a small sized plum as she drew it back and forth for a moment, up and down Cathy's wet slick furrow.

"Oh that's nice, so very...very nice," Cathy purred. Mom continued, almost teasing and torturing dad as he twice made attempt to drive himself into her. But mom still holding his prick, guiding him away.

"Not yet Mack," she actually giggled. "This knife's not going to slice her just yet."

I had to laugh at that, a favorite song of theirs now coming to mind. One in which that dad hadn't missed the meaning of either. "And Mack has indeed got a knife babe...but not in such an obvious place!" I had no clue what he'd meant by that, but mom seemed to, once again laughing, but this time actually thrusting dad's cock into Cathy's pussy as though it were a knife.

"Oh my god!" She cried out as mom did that, and then as dad lunged forward, plowing into her even more deeply. We watched as he withdrew slowly, and then plunged into her forcefully, deeply once again. Once again causing my wife to cry out in pleasure, now reaching up, clasping and holding onto her own tits, in order to keep them from swaying too much as he did that.

Mom pulled me down onto the bed then beside her, half sitting up, her hand once more finding my prick as she teased the head with her finger tips, even pinching it until she'd produced a nice fat droplet of clear slick fluid. Only then did she spear it off the tip with her tongue, milking me with her hand again, seeking more.

Cathy was already close, and had been for quite some time now. Her excitement hovering on the edge almost from the beginning. So aroused had she been, that I knew it wouldn't take much more before her own pussy would explode in glorious delight.

Sure enough, seconds later she was doing just that. She too cried out, though perhaps not quite as loudly as mom had. Her ass coming up off the bed, meeting dad's now pistoning thrusts in and out of her cunt. She tossed her head side to side, her hair literally flailing, her hands now clenching the sheets, tits wobbling and smacking against themselves making erotic, nasty tit-slapping sounds as she climaxed.

"Nice one," mom mused shortly after, though dad was still thrusting, slowly now, almost gingerly, aware of her sensitivity as she slowly came down from the plateau of her pleasure.

"You're telling me!" Cathy blushed, her face still crimson from the intensity of her climax. "Ok Mack daddy," she teased only then extricating herself from him as she slid out from under. "So how can I make you feel the best?" She asked.

"That's easy," mom offered. "Mack daddy," she giggled, "Loves having his cock sucked off."

"Ditto that," I said joining in. To which mom now swung me on the bed, once more sitting on the edge, next to dad as the two of them knelt there before us. Cathy now slurping away on dad's prick, with mom doing similar things to mine. "Oh yeah, fuck yeah!" I exclaimed, looking over, watching my wife, and then mom as her mouth performed wonders on my cock.

To my surprise, it wasn't long before I was beginning to feel that all too familiar tingle deep down within my balls. Dad too had that same look on his face as well, and I knew my wife's talented tongue and lips were making short work of dad's cock too. I actually wondered who'd be cuming first, him or me.

"I have a naughty idea," Cathy suddenly announced, motioning for dad to stand which he did. "Now, turn this way," she indicated. "And you too honey," she said beckoning towards me. Mom caught on almost immediately, or so it seemed, though dad and I both appeared a little confused her by their intent. "Step closer silly, or we can't really do this too well."

We now stood, literally and figuratively speaking, cock to cock...tip to tip as Cathy and mom held them together like that. Each one kneeling on either side of us now. I felt, as well as watched, Cathy and now mom, simultaneously mouthing and licking our respective cocks together, Cathy on one side, mom the other. The two of them actually attempting to kiss perhaps, and even doing so, somehow engulfing the two of us together. It was an amazing sensation. Mom's mouth playing the cock-flute on one side, Cathy the other, as they moved in opposite directions, always meeting briefly in the middle to nibble, suck, lick and drive the two of us nearly insane.

"Fuck, I can't hold it!" Dad announced almost weakly, whatever endurance he'd had rapidly evaporating. Though upon hearing that, so had my own. As one, we both began to climax. I could almost feel his spurts, along with my own as they shot simultaneously against one another, though Cathy and mom were both quick to react. Sperm flying everywhere at this point, Cathy and mom doing their best to keep up, licking, sucking and capturing what they could as quick as they could, though each soon sat grinning with white cum-smeared smiles on their faces.

"Ok, that was a new one for the books," Cathy chuckled. "And one that I hope we'll soon do again!"

We soon retired back outside to the patio for refreshments and drinks. Enjoying the coolness of the still night air. Each of us still trying to collect ourselves after such a rapturous embrace. And then somewhere, off to the right, towards Jack and Shelly's place, we heard the unmistakable sound of someone's pleasure filling the night.

"Think they heard us?" Mom chuckled.

"Oh I'd say that's a fair bet," Dad laughed, adding to that. "Shelly always was one to be in competition with you, so I'm reasonably sure, that's her simply trying to out do you."

"Well, I can almost guarantee she couldn't do that, not the way David here eats pussy," she remarked, then turning towards my wife. "And how do you keep from screaming your lungs out whenever he does that to you anyway?" She asked.

"Well, sometimes we use a ball-gag, though mostly I have to use a pillow, especially where we live, the neighbors there too you know. Only our neighbors aren't nearly as fun and exciting as the one's you guys have."

We soon after wandered back inside to sleep. The night still once again as I crawled into bed beside my wife. Our coupling was slow, sweet, and I'm not even sure than we realized it as we fell to sleep together like that. Orgasms for either of us, not necessary. The pure pleasure of simply being joined far more than that as we drifted off into a deep comforting sleep.

##

I woke up to the aromatic smell of freshly brewed coffee. The sun already well up, and not too surprisingly, Cathy already up as well. I rolled out of bed, not even bothering to dress and made my way down the hall towards the bathroom, taking only a moment to peek my head for a look into the kitchen area. Mom standing, leaning against the counter, a cup of coffee in hand, another freshly poured one on the table. She too was naked.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers