Assisting Mrs. Davenport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bladder felt as if it would burst and I whispered to her I had to go outside to relieve myself. She shook her head and drew my penis further into her mouth. I tried to pull away, but she held the base tight with one hand as she began to massage my belly with the other. She released my cock and put her hand behind my back, her index finger searching for my asshole as she sucked the tip of my prick and pushed the fingers of her other hand into the tight flesh above my bladder.

In that position, she pushed her finger into my ass while she pushed hard with the other hand. Her lips wrapped themselves tighter around the head of my prick and she sucked hard as if it was a siphon hose. The combination of pressures caused the stream to flow into her mouth, and I watched as she swallowed, gulping most of it down her throat. The fluid that escaped from between her lips wet the cushions under her cheeks.

As I finished pissing in her mouth, she did not miss a stroke as my still hard prick continued to slid in and out as before. She never removed her lips as I fucked her face, pulling my prick into her mouth with my hands wrapped in her hair.

When I felt my load burst out, she again took just the knob in her mouth so it would fill with my sperm and she could savor it before she swallowed. When she had swallowed down, she licked my prick until it was clean.

She lay on the bed with her eyes closed, her breasts heaving with the exertion of sucking my cock. We were each spent of sexual energy, and I silently marveled at the multiple orgasms we had each achieved.

I felt the boat rocking as the tide floated it up and off the sand bar, and I rose and looked out of the cabin. Several other boats were in the area, catching the fish coming in on the rising tide. Our two boats were tied together, and were slowly floating away from the bar. I glanced down into the cabin and saw her watching me, her hot body glistening with the sweat of our lovemaking. She was both beautiful and alluring, and as the fishing left my mind I reached for the stern anchor and threw it over the side.

12