Asslovingman4u

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessssss," she screamed as I pinched her nipples and tongue fucked her.

Then came the moment of truth. "Lick my ass" she purred.

I had never licked an ass in my life, and didn't know until that moment if I ever would or not. But this woman was so fucking hot, and so fucking gorgeous, with a body that drove me crazy, that I slipped my tongue out of her pussy, spread her cheeks with my hands, and licked her asshole.

She let out a screech and thrashed her head back and forth, and pushed her ass in my face so I had no choice but to keep licking it and running my tongue all around her tight puckered pink asshole. It was driving her wild.

She had taken my cock in her hand and was stroking it as I licked her ass.

"Stick it in there, please, stick your tongue in my ass" she moaned.

I figured what the hell; she had sucked my cock and swallowed every drop when I came in her mouth, so I stuck my tongue in her ass. I thought it might taste nasty but there was no taste really. My tongue was covered in pussy juice so I guess it tasted like pussy. She was stroking me and I was licking and tonguing her asshole when she stood up, turned around, and squatted over my cock.

She grabbed my cock and pressed it against her asshole, and slowly started to lower herself on it."I need to feel your cock in my ass Baby, right now" she said. I reached up to grab those beautiful tits, and I held them and massaged them as she dropped a little lover and her ass swallowed the head of my cocks.

"Oh yes" she moaned, "I just know this is going to be perfect" she said as she got the head in her ass and sat there, not moving. As I teased her nipples between my fingers, she began to move a little, lowering herself a little more, when I felt her sphincter loosen up and my cock slid all the way in her ass. She gasped and took a deep breath and just sat there on my cock as I played with her tits.

She leaned forward, grinding her ass down on me, and said "suck my nipples, bite them too, scrape your teeth across them."

I did as the lady asked, and while I sucked and bit and scraped my teeth across her hard nipples, she started to wiggle her ass on my cock. She moaned and lifted up slowly until just the head was still in, then lowered herself back down. She moaned again and said "oh my god, yesss, I want this so bad, fuck my ass" and she started to ride my cock.

She was sliding up and down on my throbbing shaft now, really starting to get in to it. She grabbed the top of the headboard and pushed her tits in my face as she rode my cock. It's a good thing she made me cum with that blow job first, or I would have shot my load right there. She held that headboard and slid up and down on my cock over and over. I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard, lifting her up and down as kept sliding up and down on my hard cock. It felt so good and I never wanted it to end.

Then she got up off my cock and lay on the bed on her back. She positioned herself so she could see in the mirror as well. With her ass at the edge of the bed, she pulled her legs back and said "fuck my ass, please, I want to watch your cock go in my ass."

I pushed her legs back and pressed the head of my cock in her ass and pushed. She moaned loudly as she strained to see in the mirror. She watched as I held her legs apart and drove my cock deep in her ass in one push. As I started to fuck her, she propped herself up to watch as I slid my cock deep in her ass.

"Oh my god, oh my god, fuck my ass, yesss, fuck it, oh baby, yes, deeper, don't stop" she cried out as she gripped the sheets on the bed tightly and strained to watch me drill her with long deep strokes.

I was getting off on hearing her and watching her. She was fascinated with watching my cock go in and out of her ass. Her eyes were bulging as she watched. She started rubbing her clit furiously as I fucked her. I started to thrust harder and faster and she screamed that she was going to cum.

"yesss, fuck it, fuck my ass, I'm going to cum, you're going to make me cum baby, yesss, fuck my asshole."

I fucked her ass as deep and as hard and as fast as I could. I was watching my cock slide in and out with her as she kept rubbing her clit and she screamed "yesssss" then said she was cumming, and I told her I was going to cum in her ass, and she yelled "yesss, cum, cum in my ass, now, cum with me baby!"

I did cum with her; I pumped her ass for all I was worth and could feel her cumming as her ass gripped my cock and squeezed it hard. I came so hard, erupting deep in her tight hot asshole. She went wild as she felt every spurt of hot jizz filling her ass. Our juices were dripping out of her, and I pulled my cock out and she jumped up and quickly took it in her mouth. I watched her as she sucked it hungrily and milked it for every last drop of cum. I collapsed on the bed as she kept my cock in her mouth, moaning and sucking and purring with content.

She was gone when I woke up. As I lay there re-playing the whole night in my head, I realized I hardly spoke to her at all. I remembered she said her name was Lisa when we talked on the computer, but didn't know if that was her real name or not. I didn't remember if I told her my name is Kevin. I've been looking for her online for a week but so far no luck. I have to find that woman. She turned me in to a real ass loving man and I won't stop until I find her again.

Stay tuned...

12