Astronomy 03

Story Info
Kitchen sex for husband and lesbian wife.
3.2k words
4.36
38.6k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astronomy 3 - Delicto

... sequel to Astronomy 1 - Eclipsus; and Astronomy 2 - Flagrante

Patrick waited thirty minutes after he heard the MX5 drive off before re-entering the house. He slipped in through the kitchen door expecting to have a moment to still his beating heart and panting breath, but no such moment was on offer. Jane was there, busy preparing an elaborate salad. In the nanosecond it took for her to sense his entry, put down the lettuce and look up to meet his gaze, he was infused as always with the deepest, most tender love. No matter that he knew she had spent the afternoon making love, assuming that was the appropriate terminology, with someone else, she was still the prettiest thing he had ever known. As she turned to face him, her gorgeous emerald eyes sparkling, his mind captured and would not let go a picture of her perfect loveliness. Five foot seven, curvaceous in all the right places with a round face made beautiful my those stunning eyes, high cheekbones, a delicate little nose and naturally pouting lips, framed by an enhancement of wavy brown hair that twisted and cascaded onto her shoulders. Patrick, she smiled angelically, her head titled just slightly to one side to disarm him further. He felt irrepressible desire as she walked across to him, wearing an unfamiliar red gingham-check shirt dress of the which the top three and bottom two buttons were undone, tempting him wilfully.

She kissed him with open-mouthed passion, hugging his waist. Like an equal and opposite reaction he was powerless to resist. He held her close and kissed her like he liked to, like they always did when they had been separated and needed each other physically as well as spiritually. He kissed her and tried not to wonder whether the taste of her mouth, which was sweet with the flavour of crisp white wine, also offered a hint of something else, something more illicit. Hmm, she sighed as their kiss ended, I didn't hear you pull up. No, he replied hesitantly, I parked round by the workshop. You mean you went there before coming to see me, she cried teasingly. N-no, he stuttered but she kissed him again to release any guilt. Well, she asked simply. I did the deal, he replied. Just like that. More or less, yeah, just like that - thirty instruments for the Conservatoire, plus Licensing Rights, three million Euros. Patrick, we're rich. Yeah, guess so.

As Jane pulled him tighter and kissed him more passionately still he could not but be aroused. She felt wonderful in his arms. She felt wonderful so tight up against him. He could feel her body beneath her dress, up close to his. He could sense the beat of her heart, the passion in her breast, the hint of wantonness in her mouth that gave away her own desire. Feeling his erection against her pubis she pushed herself closer to him, coiling a leg behind his, forcing her skirt just a little further up her naked thigh. You feel excited, she whispered as the kiss ended. So do you, her replied. I am ... very, she cooed pulling her hands from his waist while stepping back slightly. Very, she repeated while unfastening another couple of buttons to her dress. It's new, she sighed unfastening another button to revealing her lovely round breasts held beautifully in a sexy red lace bra. With his eyes fixed on her breasts, on her plump hard nipples so obvious beneath the lace, she reached down and unbuckled his belt. The panties match, she whispered seductively, before adding, make love to me Patrick.

Without waiting for an answer Jane turned around, walked across to the sturdy old oak table and leaned across it. Patrick watched her intently, watched her dress rise up the backs of her thighs, watched a further nanosecond after the initial disappointment of seeing the rising hem stop beneath his wife's delectable bottom. Then, hugely aroused, he moved quickly to her, adroitly unbuttoning his Levis. He lifted her dress, rolled her scarlet panties down off her buttocks and entered her with as imposing an erection as he had ever known. He thrust into his wife with excited force, feeling his solid penis sliding easily inside her wet pussy. He pushed himself up close against her, separating her buttocks with his pubis, filling her with his arousal, commanding her with his lust. Rocking on his heels he built a metronomic rhythm, thrusting in and out, feeling Jane's pussy growing wetter and more open with every deep entry. He wanted her so, needed her so. Holding her tight he slipped his hands round onto her gorgeous breasts, feeling the delicate lace in his palms as he caressed them.

Jane, usually so quiet when making love, was moaning her pleasure unashamedly, sighing and panting lustily with each thrust of Patrick's penis inside her. The more she moaned the harder and deeper he drove into her, his mind now unable to separate the reality of her cries of desire for him from the vivid memory he had of the shameless demands she had made of Helen. Yes, oh that's so nice, I'm going to come so much, going to make my panties so wet, he heard her say, but was she saying it now or then? Picturing his wife making lesbian love excited Patrick more and more, enlarging still further his erection, swelling his testicle, filling his sacs with hot come, filling his mind with wild obsession. How many times had she come for Helen, he wondered, his body again up close, his pubis in between her buttocks, his testicles bouncing against her sexy panties rolled down but an inch below her open pussy.

Patrick's mind spun confusingly as he held Jane tight, caressing her gorgeous breasts, pinning her lovely body against the oak table. His erection was massive, his arousal extraordinary, his obsession with his wife's lesbianism total. Deeper and deeper he thrust his penis inside her, eager to provide her with the greatest sex ever, desperate to convince her that nothing could equal heterosexual passion. Yet, paradoxically, he knew that the strength of his desire, the enormity of his erection and the sperm-full potency of his sacs owed everything to her infidelity. His cuckoldry was not humiliating, it was exciting because his rival was another woman. The more Jane moaned in ecstasy the more he wanted to reward her for surrendering to Sapphic ecstasy. Thrusting into her again and again his mind filled with the clearest imaginable picture of Jane and Helen, nude, embracing, kissing each other passionately, their bodies pressed tight against each other. In his mind he watched them caress and stroke each other as they kissed, stroking each other's breasts with their nipples, kissing each other with their pouting labia, pleasuring each other and themselves with their engorged clitorises. Naked in the arms of another woman Jane had never looked more excited or exciting, succumbing to every enticement, surrendering to every desire. As Helen's hands massage her buttocks she caressed the outside of Helen's thighs and then, driven by her now obvious longing for lesbian love, easing her hand between her Helen's warm thighs. Their kiss became even more intense as Jane slipped her hand up to Helen's pussy. In his mind Patrick saw his wife's eyes sparkle with excitement and desire as she eased her fingers inside Helen's pussy.

Obsessed and aroused beyond all control Patrick felt the first contraction in his sacs, the first tremors vibrating at the root of his penis, along with the first ripple of Jane's own imminent orgasm. How long had she dreamed of making love with another woman, he wondered, how often had she dreamed of such love, made herself come to the thought of such love, ached for the want of a lover with whom to enjoy such love. How long had she been enjoying such love, he taunted himself as the first spray of sperm ejaculated from his penis. In the split second before his penis exploded with a torrent of creamy hot sperm and his wife screamed her satisfaction his mind imagined her in a wild series of lesbian romances: naked by the river with two beautiful girls they had known in Oxford; in her rooms at Sussex, with one devoted student kissing and licking her beneath her skirt, another masturbating semi-naked on her desk, a third caressing her breasts inside her blouse, a fourth, completely naked, stroking herself slowly while still savouring the taste in her mouth of Jane's earlier orgasm; here in their house, whenever he was away, taking beautiful women to her bed: maybe Zoe, their neighbour's fantastically nubile au pair; maybe Julie, the stunning Headmistress who had been such a sexy treat as a burlesque witch in the morality play put on by the local school at the recent village fete; why not Rosemary the rector's wife, who had been such a revelation, in more ways than one, as the equally risqué Tart with the golden tarts at the same fete; and perhaps many times already with Helen.

As Patrick's orgasm burst with volcanic intensity inside Jane his mind was full exclusively of wonderings and longings about her and Helen. How often did they undress and caress each other with their eyes, could they now ever not? How often did they steal moments of love and lust together, could they now ever resist each other? A majestic slide-show played itself out in his mind: of Jane and Helen teasing, tempting and tormenting each other all through their afternoon as naughty nurses before quickly stroking each other till they came together while changing for the after-fete supper; of them slipping into a shady copse while out walking to feel and share each other's passion; of Jane, bored at work, calling Helen and begging her to undress and describe herself masturbating; of Jane, bored at home, slipping off to masturbate while dreaming of Helen's fingers inside her.

As she felt Patrick's powerful ejaculation inside her Jane came too. Whilst that was by no means unique, the depth and intensity of her climax certainly was a rarity. She felt wonderfully alive and satisfied. Whilst her insides quivered and contracted her husband's erection still felt big, hard and vital. Hmm, yes, she moaned in genuine appreciation of a most wonderful moment - what a day, she sighed internally, first the wondrousness of Helen's seduction now the gloriousness of Patrick's been-away urgency. Whilst their love-making was always more forceful and elemental after a separation, there was a little extra something in her husband's desire. Even some ten seconds after climax his penis felt solid and exciting. She pushed back against him and wiggled her bottom coquettishly to signal her continued arousal. They did not make love in this position very often - and only once before had they been so energized as to do it across a table and even on that occasion she had taken off her panties first; indeed, it had been her tipsy willingness to accept Patrick's dare and walk home from a party in a short skirt and nothing else beneath that had aroused them both so much. Maybe it was because of that moment of erotic waywardness that they had tended to reserve this position for moments of especial arousal; or maybe it was simply rarity that made it more arousing. Either way, right at that moment Jane could not recall having been better satisfied by Patrick or of wanting him more. Pushed back against him she felt his pubic bone spread her buttocks, pressing his thick bush against her bottom, while his swollen testicles lay heavy against her labia, gently caressing the swollen hardness of her clitoris. Hmm, she moaned again, enjoying the unquenchable stiffness of his erection inside me, you feel so good, she sighed. So do you, he moaned, just a hint of shyness in his voice. Do it again, she whispered, clasping her hands over his, hugging them to her breasts, do it again.

Slowly, Patrick slid his massive erection in and out of Jane's hot, slippery and open pussy. Oh that's good, she sighed while quickly easing her hands from Patrick's to unfasten the remaining buttons of her dress, so good, she repeated, undress me, she whispered. Dropping Jane's dress and bra to the floor Patrick reached around to caress her warm naked breasts while continuing to make slow powerful love to her. She felt gorgeous and, uncharacteristically, he felt emotionally confident.

- you feel so good, Patrick sighed

- so do you, Jane gasped appreciatively

- so warm, so sexy

- thank you

- so excited

- I am

- so wet, like you've been masturbating

- I-I, Jane stuttered with a barely susceptible pause as her heart skipped a beat, barely susceptible but not quite hidden, I have, she breathed huskily

- I know, Patrick whispered

- you ... h-how, Jane asked with the concern in her voice amplified by her sudden immobility

- I saw

- y-y-you ...

- ... saw

- s-s-saw me, she stuttered, her body now inert

- with Helen

- oh ...

Jane lowered herself down, flat against the table, her body still accepting yet hardly registering Patrick's erection, her breath filling the silent room with fear. Patrick for his part continued to make love to her, gently easing his engorged penis in and out of her still warm and slippery vagina while tenderly stroking her back.

- I'm sorry, Jane sighed

Patrick continued making love to Jane in silence, slowly and gently enjoying the feel of his wife's still sexily aroused vagina slipping up and down his penis. He could sense that, despite her wetness, Jane had lost all arousal and he felt no imminence of climax himself. Even so, the experience was pleasant and he knew that the conversation had to play itself out before he withdrew from her.

- you don't have to say that, Patrick whispered

- I do, Jane replied quickly

- not if you don't really mean it

Again silence filled the room while they both thought. Slowly Jane lifted herself from the table, pushing herself harder against Patrick once more while reaching for his hands and pulling them to her still warm, still naked breasts, feeling her nipples harden once more in his palms. She moaned appreciatively as her thrust his rock hard erection deep inside her once again, feeling herself aroused by his passion, sensing the presence of Helen behind the desires they both felt.

- did you watch us for long, Jane asked

- No

- why not

- why not ... embarrassment, I suppose, I mean, I felt bad about it, like I was intruding

- oh Patrick, she sighed lovingly, you are such a gentleman

They fell silent again for a moment, just enjoying each other. Patrick began to increase the tempo of their love making, sliding his swollen penis right into Jane, once again separating her gorgeous buttocks with his pubic bone, then easing it out then thrusting it in urgently once more, feeling himself wanting to come inside her once more, wanting to make her come with the power of his orgasm.

- oh Patrick, she sighed, that feels so good, you feel so good

- so do you

- maybe I'm not sorry

- maybe I'm not either

- oh Patrick, she sighed passionately, I love you ... you should have watched for longer

Jane and Patrick had finished making love in silence, each rejoicing inwardly at the potency and lust in the other's orgasm. They had stayed connected, also in silence, for several minutes before Jane gently pushed her husband back from her, sighing as his still hard penis slipped from her pussy, releasing warm trickles of creamy sperm and womanly come that ran down into her already wet panties. Still wordless she led them both to the shower room. She kissed him lovingly while helping him undress and then slipped off her soaked panties before stepping under the shower, pulling Patrick in after her. Together they luxuriated under the powerful jets of hot water, idly caressing each other. At last, Jane broke the silence.

- why didn't you watch for longer

- as I said, embarrassment, it didn't feel right

- but it excited you, she whispered, her hands caressing his still proud erection

- yes, he replied simply

- why

- why ... because ... because you sounded so keyed up, so willing, so wanton

- I guess I was, she replied matter-of-factly, it was the first time ...

- was it

- yes, she replied insistently, a trace of hurt in her voice

- I mean, it's OK Jane, really, I mean it's quite beautiful ... you're beautiful, Helen's beautiful, making love with another beautiful woman is ... beautiful

- hmm, it was Patrick, it was

- tell me

- tell you ... tell you, she repeated while thinking how and where to start, well, eh, I let myself be seduced ...

- I know that, he smiled, kissing her lightly on the nose, and you said you'd been masturbating about it

- you heard that

- yes

- well, yes, that is true, she replied, feeling his penis stiffen instantly, a few times

- and what did you think about when you masturbated

- I thought, Jane whispered, closing her eyes while gently stroking Patrick's impressive erection, I thought about touching, feeling, stroking another woman, her arms, her legs, her breasts, her ... and I thought about watching another woman masturbate, I mean watching her without her knowing ... I thought about watching Helen ...

- masturbate

- yes, but also I just thought about her generally, how attractive she is, how lovely her figure is ... and how good she looked as a naughty nurse ...

- you mean, you made yourself come thinking of Helen half-undressed in black stockings

- uh-uh

- well, I doubt you're the only one

- no, she smiled, opening her eyes to watch Patrick enjoying her gentle pleasuring of his penis, you could have done it with me, she breathed salaciously ... would you like that, she breathed, would you like to come all over me while I talk about Helen

- I, err ...

- hmm, you feel good, she sighed, hmm, I wish you had stayed Patrick, watched Helen making me come, stroking me through my panties ... she was so good, her fingers felt better then my own, the way they teased me and pleased me, oh Patrick, she made me so wet, made me come so much I could feel myself oozing into my panties ...

- ... that's when I left

- why, oh Patrick you should have stayed ... imagine you'd joined us, she whispered sexily, still stroking his now hugely aroused and sticky penis, hmm, imagine being there with me watching her kissing and licking my pussy while I stroke you like this ... oh yes, she cried, falling to one knee without altering her concentration on her husband's penis, oh Patrick, imagine coming over me while I come in Helen's mouth, your creamy sperm oozing between my breasts while my come oozes between Helen's lips ...

Patrick cried our exultantly as he came, his sperm bursting over Jane's breasts and belly before her mouth encompassed him, swallowing the last of his orgasm before licking him clean.

- hmm, Patrick, she sighed while still licking her lips, this could be fun.

...continued in Astronomy 4 - Domine