At Any Cost Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMY_Monaco
AMY_Monaco
1,445 Followers

George had been wrong to leave him as guardian. He let himself into his study, where a blazing fire warmed the room and dismissed the staff for the night. He slumped into his favorite chair, glancing at the book he'd been reading earlier.

For an hour or so he stared into the fire, thinking of nothing really. Until his thoughts turned to Vivian again. His heart felt the sharp cut of hurt right before blood shot to his loins as he recalled the beautiful sounds of her sighs as Trentham took her against the wall. How he wished he'd been the one to take her...he'd give anything to be Vivian's husband.

Months of celibacy left him hard as rock. He touched himself through the fabric of his evening breeches before unbuttoning them. His cock sprang out from the wiry curls and with his large hand, he circled it. He grunted softly, picturing in his mind Vivian's face, imagining himself entering her for the first time.

From the tip, his hand moved downward, caressing over the veins that protruded from the sides of his shaft down to the base, then back up again. Precum glistened in the firelight and he spread it over his staff. His breath quickened as he pumped his hand faster. Vivian with her throaty cries stayed in his mind. But suddenly, the face changed. The woman he was making love to possessed not the golden blond tresses of Vivian, but the raven colored locks of Helen.

The thought of Helen sent a jolt of pleasure straight to his cock and he moved his hand faster, even as he fought to bring back Vivian's face. With a deep groan, he spilled himself onto his own hand, then slumped back onto the chair. After, he stripped off his coat, then vest and used the later to clean himself with before straightening his breeches.

He flushed from the neck up as he started up the stairs, ashamed he would find pleasure in thinking of his own ward in such a way. He could barely glance at her door as guilt swept over him.

Unintentionally, he slammed the door to his bedroom and stripped himself before getting into bed. He reasoned that he only thought of Helen because they had argued. It was Vivian he wanted.

AMY_Monaco
AMY_Monaco
1,445 Followers
12