At Breanna's Insistence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

I took a deep breath and said, "Breanna, would you like to come in?" I felt my face burning as she brushed past me with a pleased and naughty smile. I closed the door and turned to see her as she slipped off her jacket, revealing a form fitting gray sweater that left her shoulders bare while molding itself to her breasts. I took her jacket and hung it up on the coat rack while she curled up on the small, nubby couch that came with the apartment, sitting the beer on the square coffee table in front of her.

I pulled two beers out and put the rest in the refrigerator. When I came back, Breanna had removed her boots and had her feet tucked up under her on the couch. There was something evocative about her appearance and memories tugged at my mind of her wearing similar outfits in high school and how lovely she looked with her shoulders bare. I twisted the cap off her beer and handed it to her and tried to ignore her bemused expression when I sat down in the overstuffed chair I'd been dozing in earlier, figuring in distance there was safety.

Breanna raised her bottle to me and I followed suit and said, "So...what are we toasting?"

She hesitated for a moment and replied, "How about we drink to 'tonight' and whatever it brings us." The tip of her tongue peeked out momentarily between her full, ripe lips before she brought her bottle to her mouth for a drink.

"To 'tonight,'" I replied, trying to sound more relaxed than I was.

Smiling smugly, Breanna said, "I suppose you're surprised to see me."

I nodded and said, "A little. I don't remember telling you where I live."

"I work in University Services, remember, Mister Heller? I have access to everything." She gave me a wicked wink. "Never underestimate a woman when there's something she wants!" Suddenly I felt again like the rabbit being stalked by the wildcat.

"So...how have you been, Breanna," asked before taking another swig of beer.

She wriggled in her seat, the motion making her breasts strain against the gray sweater's fabric. Although the room was poorly lit, it seemed as if I could see the indentations of her nipples standing hard against her outfit. "Missing you, Mister Heller," she said coyly. "You've been on my...mind a lot."

I took another sip. "Uh huh. And where's Jesse?"

Breanna sighed and said, "Jesse is driving home to Mom and Dad just like he does every other weekend. He misses Jonasville something awful and goes back whenever he can." She leaned forward, her sizable breasts straining against the thin fabric of her sweater. "Now, really, Mister Heller...do we really want to waste time talking about Jesse?" She licked her lips and said in a very low voice. "Can't you think of anything better to ask me?"

My mouth was suddenly very dry and I replied in a raspy voice. "Breanna...we both know we're flirting with doing something that maybe we shouldn't. I just don't want to...screw things up between you and your boyfriend."

Breanna studied me for a long moment and then said carefully and slowly, "Mister Heller...sometime before the end of this school year Jesse is going to drop out of school and go back to Jonasville and join his father in running his repair shop and that's where Jesse will stay for the rest of his life. He'll ask me to go and I'll tell him no and we'll officially end what I should have ended two years ago and then he'll find some hick girl and marry her and have a bunch of little Jesses and live happily ever fucking after."

She paused and took a long sip of beer. "You can't screw up what's already broken. He wants different things than me and I want...well, I want you, Mister Heller." In one single lithe motion, Breanna was out of her seat, sitting her beer onto the table and swarming into my lap while I gawped at suddenly having a very lovely young woman squirming atop me.

Breanna kissed me then, full on the lips as her arms slipped around my neck, her tongue probing my mouth until I opened up and then she kissed me with more vigor, her large soft lips warm on my mine while our tongues met and instinctively began to curl around each other. She tasted like cinnamon -- sweet and juicy and very much like I imagined Breanna would taste like. My heart was beating wildly as she pulled me against her...I could feel her breasts pillowing against my chest -- her heart beating as hard as mine. My arms came up and pulled her even tighter against mine and for a moment I was lost in the exhilaration of kissing a passionate and lovely woman.

Too soon alas, the teacher in me resurfaced and I broke the kiss and as we both gasped for breath...the room suddenly much warmer, I panted, "Breanna...we can't be doing this. I'm old enough to be...hell, I'm older than your father!"

Breanna touched a finger to my lips and said, "Hush now. I want this. I choose this, Mister Heller." When I started to protest, she pressed her finger a bit more firmly before she said in a husky voice just above a whisper, "Answer me one question and answer me honestly. Mister Heller, do you want to fuck me?"

"Breanna, this is so wro..."

Again she stopped me from speaking and said, "Just tell the truth, Mister Heller, do you want to fuck me?"

Breanna stared into my eyes for what seemed an eternity -- her blue eyes merry and lusty as she already knew my answer which I finally managed to say. "Breanna, I want to fuck you more than anything I've ever wanted to do in my life!"

She smiled and replied, "Why, isn't that a coincidence because it's been my life's ambition to fuck you, you lovely man!" She gave me a quick kiss and added, "Besides, I insist you fuck me, Mister Heller!" And then we were kissing again, nothing held back -- letting our passion reign unbridled. Our tongues danced and celebrated while we held each other and caressed each other -- my fingers sliding through her dark, red streaked hair while her hands cupped my face, holding my mouth against her luscious lips, both of us kissing with our eyes open staring at each other.

I'm not sure which of us began to move first, but suddenly the kiss was broken and I was kissing Breanna's lovely shoulders and then we were both tugging her sweater up and over her head and there they were...Breanna's breasts -- more lovely than I ever imagined!

Large, firm and meaty tits, lightly freckled and capped with two enormous aureoles and nickel sized nipples swollen up and standing up nearly half an inch -- I couldn't recall a more lovely sight! I kissed my way from Breanna's neck to her breasts, bringing her blood gorged nipples between my lips and teeth, making her gasp as I sucked and nipped at them. Somehow my own T-shirt was rendered into shreds and Breanna was licking my pebbled nipples, making me yelp and quiver as she playfully bit them as she stared up into my eyes.

Then we were standing, Breanna facing the wall and leaning on it as I worked her jeans down her ankles and helped her step out of them. She was wearing white bikini panties and I stood up and leaned into her, kissing the back of her neck as I slipped my hand around her waist and then under the waistband. I felt her bush, thick and damp and then her pussy lips, swollen and slick with arousal. Her head fell back on my shoulder and we kissed as she moaned into my mouth as my fingers parted her labia and I slipped my middle finger inside her. She was furnace hot and creamy and slippery as hot butter.

We were in the short hallway that led to my bedroom and we were both suddenly naked and Breanna was squatting in front of me, knees spread wide for balance and revealing her thick, hairy but trimmed bush while her hand wrapped around my achingly hard penis as she brought her mouth closer and closer. She smiled up at me and then opened her mouth and wrapped those lush, full lips around the head of my cock and slowly took me inside her, murmuring approval as her tongue swirled around my cock

Breanna was on her back in my bed, her knees pulled back and open as I knelt between them and made her croon with pleasure as my tongue traveled the length of her juicy cunt, tasting her sweet, pungent and oh, so young pussy! She flung her pelvis up to meet my tongue's thrusts between her labia, delving deep to lap up her sweet creaminess while my thumb gently feathered across her clitoris...like the rest of her body, large and lush.

"F-F-FUCK!" she screamed as I made her cum...her whole body stiffening as if galvanized by an electric shock. I felt her juices splatter against my mouth, my lips, my face and licked her again and again with renewed desire before she finally began clawing at my head and shoulders as she cried, "M-Mister Heller...please fuck me! Please fuck me before I absolutely die!"

I was sliding up her body, marveling at her beauty in the soft light of the bedside lamp -- her skin pale and flawless and muscles gently rippling in her flat stomach. Again, I realized that although big and tall, she was all woman -- soft in all the right places, but without an ounce of wasted fat. I felt her legs come up and wrap around my lower back as my cock moved over her wet pussy lips and then she twisted her hips just so and raised up and I cried out as my cock descended into the sweetest wet heat, both slippery and tight and she cried out, "MR. HELLER...YESSSSS!" as her whole body seemed to lunge upwards.

I kissed her neck, smelling her scent...flowery and sweet and maddening. Then I was looking into her eyes as her left hand cupped the back of my head, fingers splicing through my peppered hair. I felt her heart pounding against my chest -- through those magnificent tits, beating in rhythm with mine...in measure with the lovely pulsating throb of her pussy wrapped around my erection. We were joined and had become one and I felt younger than I had in decades as if Breanna had shared her youth with me.

"My god, Breanna...you're beautiful!" I breathed, our lips scant inches apart. We kissed...short, fierce kisses that were like lustful lunges and parries. I sucked at her lower lip and then she sucked on my tongue as we simply savored being joined cock to pussy.

Finally, Breanna said, "Fuck me, Mister Heller...fuck me! Say my name and fuck me hard."

I slowly withdrew my cock from her clasping pussy, making her mewl with pleasure and then just before the head could escape the grasp of her labia, I rammed my cock back home as I said, "Breanna!" Thrust and "Breanna." Thrust and "Breanna." Again and again, I drove my cock deep into my former student, making her cry out with pleasure --her legs tightening their hold on me, working with me to thrust hard into her fiery cunt.

My mantra of "Breanna" seemed to help me maintain control as I felt constantly on the edge of climax, but somehow amidst the incredible ecstasy of her pussy wrapped around my cock, I kept from cumming, reveling in hearing the cries of pleasure erupting from this young woman's luscious lips. Breanna's cunt suddenly clamped down as I went deep into her womb and her lips were on mine as I felt her juices increase, bathing my cock with their creamy heat. We kissed roughly...like beasts as she went into orgasm, biting and sucking as much as kissing...I tasted blood, unsure if it was mine or hers.

Breanna suddenly went limp, her legs sliding off my body to be splayed wide as she gasped and whimpered, breasts heaving as she sobbed, "D-don't st-stop! F-fuck me, Mi-Ster Heller!" Years of abstinence seemed to suddenly yield to a powerful, almost violent urge to fuck this young woman...to mate with her...to fuck her until she screamed and begged me to stop and with a feral growl I obeyed her tearful request and began fucking her with the zeal of a teenaged boy.

Breanna lay helpless beneath me, moaning with pleasure between little fish-like gasps for air -- her eyes a mixture of desire and love and maybe a little fear as if wondering what ravenous beast she might have awakened in me. Our bodies slapped wetly together with each thrust of my cock and I struggled to keep going and not to cum, thinking of UK's starting five this coming basketball season and of my thesis and when all else failed, my ex-wife, desiring only to fuck Breanna forever and make her cum and cum and cum!

Somewhere in all that, Breanna got her second wind and her legs came up again to cross behind my back, renewing her claim to my body and my cock and we were kissing again -- longer, more passionate kisses with tongues intertwined and our breath whistling raggedly from our nostrils and then Breanna broke the kiss, throwing her head back against the pillow and screaming shrilly as again her pussy juices soaked my aching cock as she fell headlong into orgasm and the indescribable sensation of how her cunt felt around my erect penis overwhelmed me and I went deep in her and with a loud cry of my own, I came -- shooting hot semen so hard that it hurt!

We clung to each other as if our lives depended on it, arms and legs entangled and holding on tight, laughing and crying and kissing and cumming and cumming -- my cock jerking inside her as I ejaculated...shooting more semen into her hot pussy than I ever imagined I possessed. And then we were simply clinging to each other, quivering as aftershocks of our orgasms reminded us of how close we'd come to heaven. I felt myself going soft inside Breanna and began to move off her, but she held me tight, not wanting to let me go -- cunt muscles working as hard to hold on to me as her arms and legs were.

Breanna kissed me...silly, sloppy kisses all over my face before she stammered, "Fuck me, but that was...ohhhh, better than I dreamed it would be! Mister Heller...you sure can fuck!"

I felt my cock throb at her words and wondered if she might inflate more than my ego. I took a deep breath and hoarsely replied, "A man is only as good as the woman he's with. Breanna...I've never known anyone like you before. Thank you!"

We kissed some more and then just rested...our bodies cooling slightly. Breanna finally released me from her carnal grasp and cuddled up to me as I pulled a blanket up over us and turned out the light. I wrapped my arms around her, gently stroking her shoulder and tracing a finger around her lovely face, dimly illuminated from a streetlamp out front of my apartment complex. "I can't believe I'm lying here with you, Breanna...an old man like me."

She giggled and kissed me on the nose and replied, "I can't believe I just fucked my biggest crush in high school! God...I thought you were so sexy and I just knew you'd know how to fuck a girl correctly and I was right!" She stretched out against me, her still sweat moistened body feeling delicious rubbed up against mine, nipples still like hard rubber dragging against my chest and her sex, wet with both semen and pussy cream rubbing against my thigh -- one of her long legs draped across me.

Breanna giggled again and said, "Lauren will be so jealous!"

I cocked an eyebrow in confusion and said, "Lauren?"

Breanna, a naughty smile on her face, nodded rapidly and said, "Yeah, you remember her...Lauren Cunningham."

That rolodex that's in every teacher's head took a spin and I replied, "Lauren Cunningham...blonde...was in your class -- cheerleader Lauren Cunningham? I didn't think you two were close." High School is highly regimented...Goth and Cheerleader didn't mix. I couldn't ever recall the two of them talking back in high school.

"We weren't back in Jonasville, but we ran into each other here at UK and well..." Breanna let her tongue peek out. "Lauren and I are really, really close here."

That took a moment to sink in and I felt my mouth gape open in surprise, recovering to say, "You mean you and she are...lovers?" as my cock began to recover at the image of my former students locked in a Sapphic embrace.

Breanna leaned in and kissed me, slowly sucking on my lower lip as she looked into my eyes before replying, "Oh yeah...I like girls too...always have. I never would have imagined when Lauren was screaming out all those stupid cheers that she had such a nasty, long tongue!" As she talked, her hand casually slid down between us and found my recovering penis, gently stroking the sticky member as she continued. "After making love one afternoon, we were talking about high school and stuff and she brought you up...about how she had a 'daddy' thing for you back then and how she used to fantasize about fucking your brains out. When I told her I had the same fantasies, it got us both hot and we fisted each other imagining it was you! So a week or so ago, I told her that Jesse and me had run into you and we got wet and nasty talking about finding you and fucking you."

I felt my cock throb and grow as I saw that in my mind, but part of my brain was still having problems processing what she was saying. "Breanna...I'm just a middle-aged history teacher...I'm not sexy -- hell, I'm boring! Ask my ex-wife!"

Breanna laughed and with a grace I envied, rolled up and over me, suddenly straddling me on her knees, her hand brushing the tip of my now erect cock against her pussy lips. "Your ex is an idiot, Mister Heller. You're a good looking man...and I mean, MAN! You know yourself...and you were -- are sexy. God, I bet half the girls in our class thought that you were hot...so confident and smart up there teaching us -- treating us like we were human beings and not little girls that all the teenage boys were dying to paw at...not really knowing what to do with us if we actually gave them a chance."

She put me inside her and slowly impaled herself on my cock as she gave a little grunt and leaned down into me -- her breasts pillowing out on my chest, until our lips were nearly touching. "I knew...Lauren knew, hell, I think all us girls knew, this was a man who knew how to treat a woman...to fuck a woman proper." Breanna moaned as she slowly moved up and down on me. "And I was right, Mister Heller! You have a lovely cock and you know how to please a woman with it!"

Agonizingly slow and sweet, Breanna began to ride me, her cunt flesh clinging tightly to my cock as she slid back and forth, rising up just enough to let me lift my head and nuzzle and suck at her heavy breasts...all talk of her and Lauren forgotten as she made love to me. Breanna never looked lovelier as she rocked back and forth on me, her lower lip pouting with pleasure as she stared down at me, eyes obscured by her hair - totally caught up in the moment and savoring how my cock felt in her pussy!

I'd been proud to have lasted as long as I had the first time and now with my own needs having been tempered with my first climax, I felt confident that my second erection (and it had been a while since I'd recovered so quickly), would endure for a long time. I let Breanna set the pace wanting to please her.

I'd not been with such a young lover since Lisa and I had been Breanna's age and I marveled at her energy and passion which seemed to turn back the clock on my own years...I felt alive as I hadn't for decades. How could I not, a lithe, voluptuous young thing like Breanna astride my cock, slowly rising up and then slowly impaling herself on it again and again. I watched with delight as her carnal pleasure escalated -- illustrated by her facial expressions of rapturous ecstasy until she cried out, "YESSSSSS!" and sank slowly until I was completely inside her, collapsing atop me as she quivered in orgasm.

Nowhere near close to climax myself, I waited until her orgasm was on the wane and then eased her off me, rolling her around and then with both of us on our sides spooning, raised her right leg and thrust my cock back inside her creamy cunt, making her gasp. I eased us both back until I was mostly on my back and her atop me, legs spread wide, fucking her with short thrusts while my hands cupped her breasts, pinching her nipples between my fingers.

Breanna moaned her approval as we fucked in this position -- more me hunching into her than long, hard strokes of my cock...the air thick with both our bestial lusty grunts and the smell of hot fucking cock and pussy. I licked the sweat off her neck, savoring its both salty and sweet flavor and enjoying the feel of her wet hair against my cheek. Breanna came again -- more explosively this time as her arms and legs flailed wildly and her pussy gushed hot juices over my cock to trickle down our thighs.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers