At Breanna's Insistence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

Her orgasm seemed to galvanize her and she got on her elbows and knees, her shapely ass pointed skyward and offered me her pussy again -- labia spread wide and her cunt gaping open from being well fucked and she moaned, "Fuck me hard, Mister Heller...show your naughty student how a man fucks a woman!"

More out of instinct that measured thought, I nearly lunged into her, making her scream from the violence of my thrust into her hot, loving pussy. Clutching her hips where they flared from her waist, I began to fuck her hard and fast, driving my cock into her as if my life depended on it...our bodies slapping loudly and wetly together. I felt myself throbbing and seeming to grow harder with each carnal howl of delight that escaped her lips. Then she was coming for a third time, screaming wordlessly with pleasure as she clawed the sheets.

I suddenly needed to see her face and she cried out as I suddenly withdrew from her tight, convulsing grasp in mid-orgasm and rolled her over. Her eyes went wide as I climbed between her sprawled legs and shoved my cock into her again with a single brutal thrust. "OHHHH FUCKKK CUMCUMCUMMMING!" she sobbed as her orgasm escalated as I began to piston madly in and out of her...her pussy sopping wet -- both slippery and tight.

I felt my own climax rising and didn't fight it, driving my cock deep into her young womb and bellowing like a bull in triumph as I began to ejaculate hot semen into her cunt like I was a teenager reborn. Our mutual cries of orgasm were smothered as our lips came together and we kissed -- our tongues dancing and silently signing our mutual ecstasy!

Eventually we collapsed into a tangle of arms and legs -- both unclear as to who was on top and on bottom. Her luscious lips left mine long enough to allow her to gasp, "Oh yeah, Mister Heller -- I could definitely get used to this."

It took me a while to answer as my heart felt like it was about to explode and my lungs had apparently forgotten how to breathe in the midst of our mutual orgasm. Finally, I wheezed, "Me too, Breanna...if it doesn't kill me!"

She began to giggle and I laughed too between gasps for air and then we were nuzzling and kissing until she laid her head on my chest and gently began to snore. I lay awake for a long time, savoring the feel of her body on mine and wondering what I'd done to deserve this and wondering what tomorrow would bring. When I did sleep, it was the most restful slumber I had known for many, many years.

I awoke stretching, coming wide awake in a second as my muscles protested. It took me a second to realize that it was a reminder of good things not bad and then the memories of Breanna came back to me. I was alone in the bed, but her flowery sweet scent assured me that our night of lovemaking had not simply been a silly old man's dream. I climbed out of bed, groaning softly as I worked the kinks out...more a pleasant reminder of impassioned fucking than pain.

I shuffled into the bathroom and did my business and was shuffling back out when I heard noise in the small kitchen off the living room. I found myself growing a bit excited as I hurried down the short hall and through the living room, pulling up short when I spied Breanna standing before my stove, stirring something in a frying pan. She had on a T-shirt I think I had worn a day or so before. It ended just shy of her bush which was revealed in all its thick, trimmed glory.

She smiled at me in such a way that I knew I'd treasure in my heart for all time even as I felt my cock respond to it's carnal quality. "Good morning, Mister Heller!" She nodded to the pan. "Thought I'd fix you some breakfast before I go. You need to eat right and keep your strength up." She ran her gaze up and down my naked body. "Especially if you're going to strut that fine body around naked in front of me."

I felt myself blush to hear her describe me like that. At fifty-two, I wasn't in bad shape...playing racquetball two or three days a week and always taking the stairs. I'd kept my potbelly at bay, but 'fine naked body?' Breanna plated what appeared to be French Toast on two plates and sat them down at the small kitchenette table and then came to me and kissed me, her tongue slipping into my mouth with amazing familiarity.

Ending the kiss, she led me to the table and we ate -- in silence for a few minutes before I finally spoke, unsure of what to say. "So...what happens next? Was this a one time thing, Breanna or are we something more."

Breanna dropped her fork in her plate and rested her chin on a fist, smiling mysteriously at me for a minute. "I hope we're not a one time thing, Mister Heller," she finally said. She reached across the table and stroked my face. "I won't say it's love and happily ever after, but..." She sighed and said, "I'm probably not a one man woman, but I hope we can have each other in each other's lives."

I nodded and started to say, "I understand...there's Jesse. I don't want to ruin..."

For the second time at the mention of her boyfriend's name, she shushed me with her finger on my lips. "Jesse and I are done. One night with you had made that clear. He and I are...going different directions." Breanna shook her head. "No, I just mean -- I want us to be lovers, Mister Heller...for now."

I could see that she didn't quite have the words for what she felt and I understood that. I was smitten with her as well...more love than lust, but whatever it was -- we had a bond that could not easily be ended.

She glanced up at the digital clock on the stove and winced. "I better get a move on if I'm not going to be late."

"You have to go?"

Brianna smiled and nodded. "I work in the hospital every other weekend...part of my training." She stood up and then leaned down and kissed me. "And I'm pretty sure my favorite teacher wouldn't approve of me skipping my education. Finish eating, Mister Heller." She slipped by me as I sighed...both wistful and proud of this magnificent young woman.

I finished my food -- Breanna was a good cook. I returned to the bedroom to see Breanna dressed -- back in her blouse that left her shoulders bare and jeans back on and zipping up her boots. She grinned at me and said, "I couldn't find my panties, Mister Heller. Consider them a souvenir of a lovely, naughty night."

Her gaze hung about me, gradually working down to where my penis was already semi-hard and swelling -- responding just to the young woman's natural sexiness. "You are a sexy man, Mister Heller," she sighed. She looked around, her eyes coming to rest on the alarm clock on the bedside table. Breanna looked back around at me and grinned mischievously. "I reckon we have time if we're quick about it!" She crooked a finger at me and whispered throatily, "C'mere, lover!"

I walked towards her and she opened her mouth wide, still crooking a finger at me. I couldn't believe this was happening, but walked my cock to her waiting lips, groaning as Breanna closed her lips around the head of my erect penis. Her tongue, so sweet and succulent in my mouth was a touch of an erotic heaven as it rolled across my turgid flesh.

Her hands, strong and knowledgeable clamped down on my ass cheeks, providing leverage as she took me deep into her mouth, her full, sensual lips pure ecstasy on my flesh. Breanna's lovely blue eyes stared up into my face as she sucked my cock -- conveying delight and pleasure reflecting the delight and pleasure in my face. Breanna was a source of wonder...the like of which I had ever known. Yes, Lisa and I had had our passionate moments, but in almost thirty years of marriage, I never remembered her ever having reveled in the acts of sex like this young woman -- even when we had been Breanna's age.

I resisted the urge to cum as best I could -- her mouth, tongue and lips were that sweet, but Breanna was on a schedule and she used her mouth, her tongue and her lips like an artist, moaning with her mouth full of cock as if it were heaven itself...sounding sexy and obscene and then I knew I was surrendering and I moaned, "Breanna...I'm cumming!"

She beamed up at me, sucking me all the harder and then I was cumming, feeling her tongue rolling around my cock head as I filled her mouth with thick, hot streamers of semen. Breanna moaned approvingly, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked me all the more intently as she gobbled my fresh seed. I felt dizzy -- my climax was so powerfully and steadied myself with my hands planted firmly on her graceful shoulders.

Breanna sucked me until I was dry, her mouth making me shake with pleasure that quickly became so intense it bordered pain. Finally, she let me slip from between her lips. "You're delicious too, Mister Heller. This just gets better and better." She stood up and we hugged as she kissed me, sharing the taste of my sperm with me. I was surprised to find her nasty action rather exciting.

We kissed for several minutes until she broke the kiss with a frustrated moan and said, "I really have to go, Mister Heller!" She pecked me on the cheek and I walked her to the front door, hiding behind it discreetly when we opened it.

"When will I see you again?" I asked, wincing at the almost pleading tone in my voice.

Breanna turned and grinned at me. "You just never know when I'll turn up, Mister Heller...or where!" She kissed me and then was out the door, leaving me trying to sort out my feelings at the whirlwind events of the last several hours.

I spent the rest of the weekend expecting to hear her knock at the door at every moment. For a few hours, I was too distracted to do anything except think about my former student...wrestling briefly with the idea that I had violated some code by fucking a former student, but in the end understanding that we were both adults who'd made love...who'd fucked by mutual consent.

I was surprised that I was able to refocus on my work with more ability to concentrate than in several days and made some tremendous progress on my thesis, engaging in my studies with literally a song in my heart.. True, I was a little disappointed that I didn't hear from Breanna that weekend or the next few days. As I traveled the campus, I expected to see her at any moment.

I was in the UC café again late in the evening the following Thursday and absorbed in an account of an early bourbon maker I'd found in the library when I felt a soft hand on my neck and then Breanna's sweet breath on my cheek before she said, "Hello, lover!"

I looked up to get a brief glimpse of Breanna's lovely face before she kissed me on the mouth, her tongue between my lips and kissing me passionately for a long minute, drawing some amused and not so amused stares from the few folk present, no doubt wondering why a lovely young woman was French-kissing a man old enough to be her father. Breanna looked breathtaking -- wearing a skintight black sweater and a plaid skirt with black stockings and her leather jacket completing the ensemble.

"Hello, beautiful!" I murmured, savoring the taste of her on my lips.

She ruffled my short black hair that was slightly peppered with silver. "Walk a girl to her car?" she said in a flirtatious tone.

"Hell, yes," I said, standing up and kissing her again, not really caring what those around us thought.

Then we were walking across a long lot -- moving to the far side where I finally saw her car in shadows, far from any security lights. Breanna's arm was laced through mine and her head was on my shoulder as we made our way slowly towards her vehicle. "Miss me?" she finally said.

"Every hour...every day," I replied. "And every night...especially the nights."

"I missed you too, Mister Heller," she said. "A lot." She nuzzled my neck and I felt goosebumps rise up on my skin that were not caused by the chilly fall evening.

"You know, Breanna...you can call me John if you like," I said.

She chuckled and said, "I know...I've practiced saying it, but it just doesn't work. You're Mister Heller...my teacher that I just fell head over heels for in high school and you'll always be Mister Heller." She lifted her head and kissed me on the lobe of my ear and whispered, "Just saying 'Mister Heller' makes me wet!" We stopped behind her car and she shifted around to face me, her arms around my waist.

I looked at her mischievously grinning face and replied, "Really?"

Breanna nodded and said, "Really...let me prove it to you, Mister Heller!" She walked us backwards until she bumped into the trunk of her aged Honda and then took my hand and guided it down between her legs even as she used her free hand to lift her plaid skirt.

I groaned as my fingers brushed first her full and trimmed bush and then found heat and wetness...her labia already spreading with arousal. "No panties, Breanna?" I said hoarsely. "What's up with that?"

She giggled and said, "I took them off in the restroom after I spotted you in the cafeteria. They're in my purse."

"Why?" I said, trying not to laugh, feeling myself growing hard.

"Breanna shrugged and looked at me with a feeling that both melted my heart and made my cock throb with sudden urgent need. "I thought my teacher lover might want to fuck his former student out here in the parking lot." Her hands dropped to the fly of my khakis and tugged the zipper down. She bit her lip as my middle finger slowly circled inside her very wet pussy. "In fact, I insist you fuck me right now, Mister Heller!"

I opened my mouth to protest, but suddenly Breanna's lips were firmly pressed against mine -- her tongue pursuing mine while her fingers deftly captured my hardening cock and freed it, stroking it to keep it hard in the cool autumn air. I wanted to tell her we could go back to my apartment or go somewhere indoors, but instead, I found myself being guided by this reckless young woman -- led to move forward, slightly bend my knees as I stepped between her now wide spread legs and then I was moving into her as she dipped down a little and I was in her...my hard, throbbing cock sliding deep into her hot, molten wet cunt as she broke the kiss and moaned, "Yessssss! Just like that, Mister Heller!"

Slowly, I began to fuck Breanna -- rocking into her as she braced herself against the trunk of the Honda, her legs wide apart, feet planted firmly on the pavement, accepting my thrusts, meeting them with glorious little movements of her pelvis. We had our arms around each other in a passionate embrace, staring into each other's eyes as we fucked in the shadows, hopefully appearing to anyone passing by as merely kissing.

Breanna stared at me, her mouth a little slack and open, breathing heavily as we fucked, her expression sliding effortlessly between pleasure and need and carnality as orgasm teased her with its near presence, growing stronger each time cock and pussy joined and became one for sweet, agonizing seconds.

Each time Breanna's pleasure threatened to make her scream, she kissed me, her moans of ecstasy muffled as our tongues danced and played. She hugged me tight as her breath quickened and my thrusts became more urgent as she whimpered, "Yes, yes, yes...oh, fuck me, Mister Heller!" Then she was kissing me and her whole body was shaking and she lunged herself at me, one leg rising up behind mine for leverage as she began to orgasm...her pussy bathing my cock in her hot creams and then I growled and thrust upwards and began to cum inside her and we were kissing to squelch our cries of passion as I pumped hot semen into my young lover's cunt.

I'm not sure how long we clung together, arms wrapped around each other as Breanna's pussy squeezed and milked my cock for as much sperm as I could offer. We kissed and reveled in our moment of carnal ecstasy until finally, my cock shrank and slipped free of her clasping lips.

"Fuck, Mister Heller...I can't believe how good it feels when you cum inside me!" Breanna gasped as she leaned against the car trunk, taking deep breaths of air.

I shivered as my overheated body began to suddenly become aware of the chill air. "I can't believe you and I just....here in this parking lot!" I shook my head in wonder. "I've never met anyone like you, Breanna...you make me feel like a teenager again!"

Breanna giggled and replied, "I bet you were a fuck monster when you were my age, Mister Heller." She started to say something else, but her eyes were drawn to my crotch where I was fumbling to put my cum covered semi-erect penis back into my pants. With graceful swiftness, my young lover suddenly was squatting in front of me, saying, "Oh no, Mister Heller...let me take care of that."

I gasped as I felt her full, luscious lips suddenly wrapping themselves around my cock...her tongue busy as it licked my cum coated penis...cleaning me of our mutual creams before she gently and lovingly tucked my cock back into my khaki pants. With an ease I envied, Breanna stood straight up, her arms again encircling my waist. "Didn't need to put your lovely cock back without cleaning it up first!" she said teasingly before kissing me, sharing the taste of pussy and semen with me.

When she released me and stepped towards the driver's door, I said, "And what about you...I think I left you with a bit of a mess."

Breanna grinned at me as she unlocked the door and opened it. Her free hand slid up under her dress, drawing it up before lewdly caressing her just fucked pussy. A finger slid between her still swollen labia and she brought it up, glistening it the faint light of the parking lot. "Don't worry about me...just a nasty little snack for the ride home!" She sucked her finger clean and winked at me before slipping into her car.

The young woman fired up the motor and then rolled her window down. I stepped up and bent down. "Breanna...when will I see you again?"

Breanna leaned out the window and kissed me, her tongue again sharing with me the taste of our coupling. Ending the kiss, she giggled and said, "You just never know about me, Mister Heller. I'll just show up...you never know when...or where." She playfully stuck her tongue out at me and said, "I will tell you this, teacher-love of mine...next time will be extra special...it will be a surprise!" She winked again and said, "Conserve your strength, Mister Heller, you're going to need it!"

Breanna rolled up the window and then was gone -- her little Honda racing across the lot and out of sight. It was long walk to my car, but a pleasurable one as I relived the last several minutes...again amazed at how my former student was suddenly turning my life upside down!

Again, despite constantly being distracted by thoughts of Breanna, I found that in the aftermath of our lovemaking, my mind seemed wonderfully clear and Friday and all day Saturday were very productive days as I made progress on my thesis. As the sun went down, I pushed back from my little kitchenette table, feeling some sense of accomplishment and was considering whether to go out for some Chinese takeout or order a pizza when the doorbell rang.

Immediately, I felt my heart begin to beat faster as the image of Breanna popped into my head and I hurried to open the front door only to stare in open mouth surprise. Yes, it was Breanna, looking incredibly beautiful in tight blue jeans and a very low cut and tight sweater along with her leather jacket, but...she wasn't alone. Her arm was around another young woman...shoulder length blonde ringlets framed an elfin face with a pert nose and blue eyes and moist, perfect lips. She was wearing a snugly fitting light blue sweater dress that molded itself to her very shapely body and ended at mid-thigh, accentuated by black boots...what we would have called 'go-go' boots back in earlier times. She was several inches shorter than Breanna -- maybe five foot-five inches tall, evoking a sort of erotic "Mutt and Jeff" appearance.

"Hi, Mister Heller," cooed Breanna. "You do remember Lauren?"

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers