At His Feet

Story Info
Naked & under his desk, she enjoys pleasing him.
2.6k words
4.26
45.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne loved it when Pete worked from home because sometimes, when their schedules aligned, she could be with him when he worked. She made a point to be extremely quiet when she approached his home office area, probably being more careful than needed since his headset blocked most background noise. Still, she respected his career and didn't ever want to interfere with his work. Pete sat primarily at his computer desk all day when he worked from home, always doing something complex and/or being involved with national or even global conference calls.

He was on such a call when she arrived, and his disappointed face when he pointed to the clock showed that he was stuck in a meeting for nearly an hour more. The fantastic thing about him working at home, though, was that he could take coffee breaks often, and frequently that meant delicious sex. The naughtiness of erotic play while on company time was simply too fun to resist. Naturally, they kept these sessions brief, but they could have many of them.

Stepping softly, Suzanne glided into the room and she placed her things on his bed. Ah, the memories she had of that bed. That he could work from his bedroom, with phantoms of recent sensual adventures haunting the room, impressed her tremendously. Sitting on the edge, she automatically smoothed the covers, less for neatness but instead to reacquaint herself with the room, reinforce to her the reality of being there, on that bed, with him so close.

He was evidently deep into his meeting and could spare little time for her. This didn't bother her because it meant she could do something she was surprised to love so much: to lie at Pete's feet while he worked. Whenever she snuggled under the desk to be naked at his feet, Suzanne wondered if something was wrong with her. She was highly educated, accomplished. She fought for equal opportunities at work and in the community; and yet she sometimes undeniably loved being like a pet spaniel for Pete. He was that special to her. She wasn't like this all the time for him, of course, just periodically. She consoled her professional self with that thought.

Suzanne undressed in a quick strip tease for herself in the full-length mirror, especially enjoying the feel of the silky blouse on her skin but moreover relishing the sense of release when all the clothes came off. Clothes may make the man, she thought, but it's a false man. The true self is naked, awake to all sensations and not just to those of constricting clothing. Ironically, she liked times when she was nude but Pete remained clothed; it made her feel powerful, strong, on fire, while also more keenly aware of her physical vulnerability.

She could easily seduce him right then with her feminine nakedness, as she had often done, but chose not to since he was entrenched in the meeting. She walked toward him, and when he turned to face her he muted his headset momentarily to tell her how beautiful and precious she was to him. No matter what her day had been, no matter how they had changed over the many years, his words always delighted her, and she beamed in smiles visible from head to toe. Suzanne knew that he spoke the truth, that she was beautiful; but she also knew that she worked much harder to be healthy, fit, and attractive for Pete so his praise of her would always be sincere. Both of them had passed the volatile eras of youth and young adulthood to be in the prized years of greater self-knowledge and contentment, and yet they retained most of their physical vitality. They were proud of their ages, their experiences. Maurice Chevalier correctly expressed their thoughts when he sang, "I'm glad that I'm not young any more."

Pete quickly pulled her to him, kissed her passionately, and then turned her around to give her a light, playful spank. Somehow, the way he did that, Suzanne felt intensely complimented, exciting, and excited. Just before he returned to his meeting, he rolled the leather chair back a bit more to allow her entry to under the rather large desk. It wasn't necessary for him to do that, but she loved his courteous gesture and gladly accepted it.

Obviously, in a real office setting it's rarely if ever possible to have a naked woman under the desk, but in that home office it happened often enough that Pete kept a thick fleece blanket there just for her. She always initially settled in by curling up in a tight ball, her knees to her chest, heels touching her ass, and pillowing her head on his foot. Sometimes, after an especially energetic "coffee break," Pete would return to the desk also nude. But normally, like this time, he was dressed. His home office attire was rarely the suit and tie he wore at company get-togethers, but instead soft, loose pants and a baggy old t-shirt. She thought he looked adorable dressed that way.

She wrapped her arms around his left ankle while rubbing her legs against his right. She didn't need to open her eyes to see him smile; she knew it. She delighted in the caress of the fleece all around her, wriggled into its softness that contrasted with Pete's firm, muscular legs and bony ankles and feet. She was glad his feet were uncovered because she loved to rub her cheeks against the tender skin on the top of his feet, to gently kiss them all over and, when he wasn't actually talking in the online meeting, to suck on his toes one by one. Today, to suggest to him her state of mind and desires, she sucked in three toes at once, stretching her mouth and taking in as much of him as she could, like a snake swallowing its prey. Pete gasped a hushed whisper of surprise and pleasure, and when she looked up she saw her wicked gleam echoed in his eyes. He obviously knew how much she wanted to tease and to please him.

Suzanne liked to surprise Pete, to keep him alert by being somewhat unpredictable like that, so after intensely sucking his foot and pumping it with her mouth, rather than doing something else sexual she stopped completely, cuddled up in a tight ball again, hugged herself and rested. She sometimes remained like that for an hour or more, nearly falling asleep against his feet in comfort and elation, but now she couldn't remain still for long-- it felt too erotic being naked and so wonderfully close to him. Soon she unfolded herself and encircled his right foot and ankle with her legs, pressing her moistening and increasingly needy pussy on his flesh. Squirming slightly to rub herself on him, she let her hands reach up his left pant leg to explore his calf. She was always careful that she didn't tickle him or startle him so his voice would remain calm and consistent to his colleagues hundreds or thousands of miles away. She giggled silently at the thought of his co-workers' reactions if they were suddenly in the same room, could see what Pete saw.

Enticed with imagined exhibitionism for those unseen men, Suzanne removed her left hand from Pete's leg and rubbed her clit and pussy sensuously till she serenely climaxed, picturing herself as the centerpiece of a conference table surrounded by obviously horny men, totally aroused by her. Pete looked down when he heard her breath deepen, so when she could again open her eyes she saw his, shiny with desire for her and frustrated with his obligation to participate in the meeting. Still holding his gaze, she brought her left hand to her face, and with one broad stroke of her tongue licked her pussy juices off her palm and fingers. Pete licked his lips in reply, and instantly lost the fight to avoid an erection.

Suzanne, however, successfully fought the urge to immediately lick his cock after she had licked her hand; it was something she dearly wanted to do but she returned to caressing his legs. Her hands could reach up to his knee, and holding on to him for support she playfully humped herself against his outstretched right ankle, wetting it with her aching pussy. She explored farther up under his right pant leg, and upon reaching his knee she just barely could reach a fingertip to his inner thigh. She felt Pete's legs spread to accommodate and reward her efforts. This tiny move seemed to be the sweetest gift just then because she knew it to be his invitation for her to continue.

His voice remained stable when he explained in detail some technicality to his peers; meanwhile, Suzanne repositioned herself to enable her to nuzzle her face along his legs. Sitting on her heels, which parted her ass cheeks, allowing the air to cool her growing heat, she rubbed him all over with both hands and kissed slowly up his calves and inner thighs. She loved placidly tormenting him at this stage, her exaggerated deference to his job, not wanting to sidetrack him from it, mocking his attempts to get her more quickly to his hard cock that strained to break free of his pants in hopes of being held happily captive in her mouth.

Suzanne greedily pressed her breasts against Pete's legs, swaying gently back and forth to get the most touch on them, exposing as much of them to him as she could manage. Her pert nipples flicked across his calves, snapping back to attention each time after being squished so pleasurably against him. Her head was soon at his upper thighs, her mouth barely an inch from his tempting balls. While enjoying the enticing scent of him, she rested her head on his right leg, savoring the feel of her naked body against his legs, her lips so near to sucking him. Pete petted her head whenever he could free a hand from the keyboard, traced her parted lips, sought her tongue with his fingertips, and rubbed her shoulders to encourage her to move up farther and ease his sexual distress.

Thinking about his hard cock reminded her of their lovemaking the night before. The moment she remembered the way he had entered her, so fully and exquisitely, and all that had led up to it, her right hand shot down to her clit to almost instantly take her over the edge in shuddering orgasm. Pete barely had time to hit the mute button before her unmistakably audible moans began. When she regained somewhat normal breathing, she smiled up at him apologetically. Since he had been talking when that happened, he had to explain to his colleagues the reason for the short silence; he said there seemed to be a short in the wiring of the headset and he would get it looked at later. She wondered how many of his co-workers experienced "technical difficulties" from similar causes.

Pete really enjoyed the challenge of maintaining the illusion in his voice that all was work as usual despite her sexual attentions. Something about him today expressed to Suzanne that he wanted her to take him higher, to challenge his self-control even more. Quietly, she therefore unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He sank low in the chair to aid her, and pushed it away from the desk to allow the naked temptress between his legs more freedom to thrill him. With his pants peeled back slightly, she marveled as always at the bulge under his cotton briefs. It constantly amazed her how it grew when excited, how rock solid it became, how it became almost a separate entity from him. Despite her goal for some unpredictability, when presented with this view she could never resist slowly covering with butterfly kisses his barely contained cock, silent and sweet puckers of gentle lips on every part of his organ. To reach his balls with her kisses she helped him wriggle out of his pants but kept his cock entrapped in the briefs. Pete spread his legs as far as his chair would allow when she kissed his cock, balls, upper thighs, then again, with more pressure, his luscious cock.

She looked up at him, her lips still on the cloth-imprisoned head of his cock, and by her expression and delay, coyly, wickedly requested if she might continue, if he wanted her to go on. They both knew the answer, an emphatic yes, but she tried to give him an innocent, slightly-frightened virgin look, but one with a hint of cunning dominatrix. There was naughtiness behind her apparent naiveté, a contradiction that inflamed him with a desire to claim her, to fuck that taunting smile off her face, but mostly to entwine his body with hers in whatever manner their passions dictated.

He winked at her, something he seldom did. This was probably just as well because each time he winked that way he completely melted her. Especially as she was, totally naked, on her knees between his legs, she was powerless to completely resist the effect of that quick gesture. It filled her with electric vibrations throughout her senses. She focused all the more intently on her desire to please him, to continue kissing him without interruption, so she was able to subdue her lust enough to postpone her orgasm for the moment.

Tempting him further by letting her tongue meander up and down the crease of his thighs, just under the fabric, she then pulled on the elastic waistband sufficiently to increase the pressure on his cock. She lightly tugged the fabric this way and that to make it rub against his hardness, and with the help of her fingers she explored his skin with her tongue wherever she pulled up the elastic. She concentrated her efforts just above and around his cock, and then, pulling the cotton a bit tighter against his body, she used the full of her tongue to lick from the base of his balls to the head of his cock and back again, repeating it with variations in pace and intensity.

Pete's breathing betrayed his escalating distraction, but he calmly continued with his online meeting even as she stripped him of his briefs. When he motioned to the clock, Suzanne was astounded to see that already over forty-five minutes had flown by; the meeting he had just started when she arrived was soon to end.

She fleetingly turned her attentions to only his calves to allow his passion to subside a bit so he could focus on his job for those last minutes. He was clearly great at self-control, but once she started to suck his cock, creatively painting it with her tongue while she pumped him deeply in her mouth and throat, he would not be able to concentrate on anything but her actions. As the meeting wound down, she lightly rubbed her nude body against him. She was grateful for the thick blanket that had been serving her as a cushioned kneepad while she had been enjoying him. She blew lightly along the length of his now fully exposed shaft, carefully touching him only with her hot breath, but allowing her hair to sweep across his cock as if accidentally, making his cock twitch in highly aroused response.

Suzanne wondered how Pete would decide to sate his irrefutable lust. Naked, kneeling at his feet in front of his desk, absolutely craving him, she tried to be patient as she waited for the meeting to end.