At Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J.M.
J.M.
391 Followers

I pretended to look around then poked my head back out. "Nope." Now was the tricky moment. My mom was an absolute clean freak and had vigorously taught me to wash my back. When I was young she used to scrub my back when I took baths. The question was, would she do it for me now that the scrubber was gone?

"Well," she began, "I am NOT letting you sleep with a dirty back. I'll pick up another one tomorrow, but for now, you hand me that soap."

My stomach did a flip and my cock jumped. Still looking at her around the curtain, I put on a scowl. "God, are you serious? I am way too old for this. Come on."

I knew she would not relent. She had that same look on her face as when she had wanted me to lift weights. "No, babe. Don't worry, I won't look. Now let me have the soap."

I sighed and retrieved the soap for her. I then turned with my side to the curtain. She pushed it open a little and reached inside, hooking her arm around the curtain so that her arm would not push it open. I felt the soap touch my back, as well as the ball of her hand and the tips of her fingers, which were wrapped around the soap. Immediately I began to masturbate under the cover of the loud rushing water. She rubbed the soap across the top of my back a couple times and then began to work her way down. I knew it would not take long for her to wash my back so I masturbated furiously.

"See, babe?" she said. "It's not so bad."

"Yeah mom," I gasped. As always, the arousal drowned my sense of logic. I desperately wanted things to go further than this, so I stepped back a little towards the opening of the shower curtain. Her hand paused for a moment, halfway down my back. I knew that she would now be able see my body, my back and my bare ass, and that was probably why she paused. It turned me on immensely, making me masturbate harder. My increase in speed caused my body to start shaking. My back bumped into her hand just as she resumed scrubbing and the soap was knocked from her grasp, landing and sliding to the other end of the shower. I bent to pick it up, which thrust my ass far out beyond the opening of the curtain. In fact, it was possible she could even see my cock.

I heard the shower curtain close a little, probably because she was embarrassed, although she still had a plain view of my ass. I purposefully took a long time getting the soap, repeatedly picking it up and then audibly dropping it as if it had slipped from my hands. Finally she said, "It's ok, hon. You're soapy enough." I jumped as I felt her hand touch my back once more. I stood, now completely hidden behind the curtain...only to hear her push it open some to be better able to reach me. She rubbed my mid back with her bare soapy hand. "There you go, babe," she cooed. I continued to masturbate as my mother soaped up my back, her hand moving down to the lower portion. She stroked back and forth just above my ass. I was gasping with each rub of my cock, but she could not hear it over the shower. Her hand slipped up and down my entire back now, making sure I was completely lathered. I reached up to hold the shower curtain rod while my other hand masturbated hard. I tugged on the rings up on the rod, pulling the curtain open further. My mother made no attempt to put it back, even though I was mostly exposed to her. Her hand rubbed and stroked my back far more than was necessary.

It was just like when I was young. She had touched me in this same lingering way. I had always known then when she was about to stop and I felt that coming now. Just her fingertips traced lightly over my back, which was always how she ended these sessions. Her fingers caused me to shiver as I worked to a climax. I moaned softly, but perhaps not softly enough. I was aching for my mom to step into the shower with me. When I felt her fingers slide down just above my ass I stood on my toes. My ass slid up towards her hand but only barely. I needed to feel her soapy hand on my butt. I pulled myself up with the hand around the shower curtain rod, and then I finally felt it: my mother's hand was touching my ass. She quickly pulled it away, and I was just about to climax when the shower curtain rod broke free. It had been stupid of me to think that it would support my entire weight.

The curtain and rod came crashing down. My mom's arm got caught under the rod and she was pulled towards me. Together we collapsed beneath the still-running water. The curtain covered me and then my mom covered the curtain, sprawled out on top of my body, her back to me. Her skirt had fallen up over her body and her pantied ass had landed perfectly on top of my rock-hard cock. We laid like that for a moment, neither of us moving as the water drenched her clothing. Then she started to giggle, making her body shake and her ass bounce against my cock. In the confusion I don't think she realized what that rock-hard object was. She probably assumed it was the curtain rod. However, I knew exactly what was happening. I felt every bounce as she giggled atop of my erection, which was squashed against the softness of her ass cheeks. She tried to get up but slipped and fell back into my cock, ramming her ass down against me. This made her laugh even harder, causing more friction between her butt, the curtain and my bare cock. I shifted my hips, blatantly grinding my shaft against my mother. My hands wrapped around her, hugging her wet body against me as she giggled.

Finally I felt her roll off my body, and in the confusion push her hand against my cock. I think she knew then what she was touching. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft reflexively. It felt incredible, so incredible that my cock spasmed. I gasped as my cum shot against the curtain, climaxing as my mom briefly squeezed my cock. She stood and I looked at her soaked skirt and shirt as I continued to cum. Despite knowing that she had grabbed my cock, she was still giggling, and when I was done cumming I just had to laugh with her.

For her the humor probably came from the ridiculousness of what had happened. Whereas for me... Well, I was just giddy with the fact that my mom had inadvertently given me a hand job. I knew then that it would be much easier to withhold an erection while hugging my mother. There was just one problem: she now knew that her touch in the shower had made me hard. So hard, in fact, that she had initially mistaken my cock for a shower curtain rod.

***

That night I returned to my mother's bedroom. It was very late when I went to her. She was on her side with the covers up around her shoulders and her shoulders were bare, indicating that she did not have a top on. My erection was instantaneous. I stood beside her bed then reached out to touch her bare shoulder. She was a very heavy sleeper as I had discovered previously, so it took some shaking in order to wake her. When she finally did open her eyes I could see that she was immediately concerned.

"Babe..." She began to sit up, causing the sheets to fall enough to expose her cleavage. Just before her breasts became fully exposed she pulled the covers tight to her chest. The look of concern did not leave her face.

I just sat on the edge of bed, looking sad. She touched my arm sympathetically. For a moment then she looked torn. I believe she was deciding whether or not to let me into the bed while she was topless. A sniffle from me made up her mind for her. She opened the blankets for me, although kept herself tightly covered. Once I climbed into the bed beneath the covers her tight hold relaxed, meaning there was now nothing separating us under the sheets.

"Thanks, mom," I whispered. We were both on our sides, facing each other. I moved closer and reached for her hips. I wanted to see what she would do if I tried to snuggle with her now, with her breasts bare. My hand touched her hip, feeling the soft cloth of her panties. She was topless, but not bottomless. I started to slide toward her when I felt a hand against my bare chest.

She smiled. "Not too close, babe. I'm not wearing a top."

"Oh, umm, sorry. Do you want..?"

"No hon," she replied. "It's alright." And that was that. I removed my hand from her panties and settled down in my pillow. It was time to pretend to fall asleep. I closed my eyes and let my breath become long and deep. Some time later I opened them again. My mom was starting to drift off. I watched her face closely, anticipating what I had planned for tonight. After the dares I took in the shower I wasn't sure how far it would go.

I wasted no time once I knew she was fast asleep. Gently I folded the blankets down her body. Her magnificent breasts were on full display before me as she lay on her side. I stroked one of them softly as I continued to fold the blankets. She was wearing a very tiny pink thong. Her body looked absolutely delicious as I pushed the blankets down off her feet. My mother was now almost fully naked in bed next to me. My eyes trailed up and down her erotic form, my hand continuing to stroke her breast. God, did she look and feel so wonderful. I panted with lust for my mother.

Before I could lose my courage, I stopped stroking her breast and reached to her panties. With both hands I pushed them down. Ever so slowly the lips of my mother's pussy came into view. A small fuzz of hair lined her mound. I wanted so badly to reach out and touch those hairs, to stroke my mother's cunt. That would have been terribly stupid of me, though, so I did not. Instead, I pushed my own shorts down and began to stroke my cock. I masturbated gently so as not to shake the bed, my eyes locked on the sex between my mom's legs. It was the most arousing thing I had ever seen.

As my cock grew more erect it extended closer to my mother. I rubbed and jerked my shaft harder and faster, looking up and down her entire naked body. One hand touched her hip, gently stroking her bare skin. It was very soft and very smooth, just like her entire body, just like her ripe pussy lips. My desire to touch them grew along with my incredible arousal. Fully erect, the head of my shaft was very close to my mother's thigh. I scooted forward, still masturbating, still stroking her skin, letting my cock touch lightly against the inside of her thighs. It was so close now, my mother's vagina, the place from which I had been born. My cock desperately wanted to return there. The head of my cock was nestled between her legs, just an inch below her pussy lips.

She shifted a little in her sleep. I froze, but only for a moment. It was too goddamn arousing to stop. The head of my cock was rubbing against my mother's thighs, so close to her pussy. Waves of pleasure wracked my body. As I rubbed my shaft with my hand I pushed it against her thighs as well. My throbbing cock acted then with a mind of its own. The head of it brushed ever so slightly against my mother's cunt. She moaned in her sleep which only encouraged my swelling penis. With more than a little help from me it rested gently on the lips of her pussy.

There was no longer any turning back. All rationale was gone from my mind. All I could think about was the pleasure, the overwhelming ecstasy that I was feeling – and how much greater it could get, if only I pushed a little further. And I did. The head of my cock parted my mother's pussy lips and began to enter. She stirred, but I did not care. I moved my hips closer and felt her warm, wet muscles wrap around the tip of my cock. She was gasping now as I pushed it in further. I was dizzy with pleasure, and in total disbelief that I was actually doing this. Yet I continued to push, to slide my long hard shaft inside my mother's warmth. She began to roll onto her back and I was too far in to stop now. I rolled with her, straddling her body. Gravity took over then as my cock slid all the way into my mother, my balls resting on her thighs.

I kneeled over her, writhing in pleasure, hardly conscious that things were getting wildly out of control. My hands clutched her breasts and I lifted my hips, causing my cock to slide up out of my mother's pussy. Then I squeezed her tits as I dropped back down, ramming my shaft deep, piercing my mom's body. She began to wake up. I did not even think about that. I started moving my hips up and down in a steady rhythm, fucking my sleeping mom. But she was no longer asleep.

She looked up at me in total confusion at first. I looked back at her through eyes that were half-closed in pleasure. Her eyes moved down between her legs, where I was fucking her quite hard, and then she looked at her breasts, where my hands were rubbing and caressing. An expression that was nothing short of horror dawned on her face.

"Babe! Oh my god..." I continued to fuck her, not offering a response, unable to even speak at the moment. "What... what are you doing... to me..?" She grabbed at my hands and pushed them away from her breasts. I let them fall down to her hips instead, rubbing and squeezing those. "Uh, uh, uh," she grunted, almost panted under the weight of my body, under the force of my cock ramming into her. "Uh, babe please... uh, stop this, uh, what on earth, uh, uh, uh, are you DOING, UH, UH?!" My mom pulled her legs up, hitting at me with her knees in an effort to make her son stop fucking her.

Then something amazing happened. Her panting turned into moans. She was still protesting what I was doing, but her face no longer had a look of terror upon it and her noises were now sexual. "Ohhhhh hon... please... my fucking GOD, baby! Don't!" While her words were still negative, I felt her resistance lessen as I moved more furiously. Instead of hitting at me her legs spread out very, very wide. Her back was arched, her supple breasts thrusting up into the air. Her hands were motionless, her entire body motionless, as if she were paralyzed by the pleasure of it. Her eyes began to roll back.

"Bayyybyyyyyy," she moaned. "Ohhhh don't..." She closed her eyes, her hands dropping to her breasts and rubbing them casually. "Nooo..." she gasped. I leaned down on her body, still fucking her very hard, and kissed her lips. She pursed them shut immediately. I felt her struggle beneath me again as I tried to force my tongue into her mouth. Meanwhile my hands roamed up and down her warm soft body. She opened her mouth to say something and I took that opportunity to thrust my tongue inside of it. We locked in a deep sensual kiss. It was at that moment that her demeanor changed. I felt her legs wrap around my back and her hips start to move. My mother was enjoying this now, enjoying the feel of her son's massive cock ramming in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

When we broke the kiss she rolled me onto my back and straddled me. My mother started riding my cock, grinding her hips against her baby boy. Her breasts crushed against my chest. I gripped her ass firmly with both hands, using my hold to push and pull her hips. I moved my own hips as well. We were both fully into it, fucking each other, mother and son locked in incestuous love-making. I felt her muscles contract around my cock, squeezing it in a vice-like grip which magnified the friction tenfold. She grunted and moaned and gasped, her desire equal to or possibly even greater than my own.

"Oh mom," I gasped.

"Shut up, babe," she moaned in return. For her own reasons she did not want me to talk. That was fine with me, for the immense pleasure of fucking my mom made it difficult to speak. We rocked and fucked and slammed our hips together. Our fuck was violent in its ferocity, in its utter desperation. Both of us needed to cum, mother and son desiring nothing more than to orgasm together. She wanted to ride my cock to heaven, and I wanted to ram her cunt to hell. We moaned and groaned as our bodies slammed, slapped together. I squeezed her breasts and her ass and she spanked the side of mine, calling me a bad boy and trying to imprint on my mind that she was my mother. She was my mother and I was fucking her. It was wrong yet so right, I belonged inside of her, inside of her warm, soft, sensual body.

The sexual tension of the past days was aching to erupt between us. We were crying out in immense pleasure, fucking in long, deep thrusts. My cock would ram impossibly deep inside of my mother, only to stretch and reach even deeper, to stimulate as much of my her as possible, to reach as deep inside of her dripping hot cunt as it could.

"MOM!" I screamed.

"Mmmmmmm cum for mommy!!" she cried out. Her command was too much for me. My cock shivered and I arched my back, pushing my hips high off the bed. My mother rose up with my hips, balancing on my cock, which was forced as deep into her as it had yet to go. She rolled her hips in circles as I arched, my hands clutching her ass, pulling her down hard onto me, aching to get my cock deeper inside of her. Her back was arched as well, each of us focusing all of our strengths on grinding into the other, our crotches the focal point of every thought, every desire.

"Unnnnhhhhhhh!!" I moaned unintelligibly as my cock spasmed. White hot cum exploded deep inside my mother's body, torrents upon torrents of the stuff splurting into her.

"Mmmppphhh!!!" She groaned as she came as well. The orgasms shook both of our bodies with their indescribable power. The filthy dirty incest culminated in pleasure that sent our minds spiraling. I was on the brink of consciousness, yet holding on because I did not want to miss a moment of the pleasure, the pure shameful pleasure of the moment. I was depositing my seed inside of my mom and I did not want to miss that.

She collapsed on top of me. I sucked on her breast as she panted, our hips still moving involuntarily, milking the pleasure for all it was worth, as I milked her breast. She made no move to stop me. We lay like that for god knows how long, our hot sweaty bodies stuck together, cum oozing from my mother's stuffed cunt, our hips never stopping their gentle bump and grind, my lips sucking hard on her tit. Some time in the early morning I crept back into my room, exhausted from the encounter.

J.M.
J.M.
391 Followers