At Home with(out) Abby Ch. 02

Story Info
A cuckold lifestyle working in otherwise normal lives.
1.7k words
3.33
33.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of chapter 1. It is part 2 of my account of the cuckold lifestyle working in otherwise normal lives.

Constructive feedback is appreciated.

---

Abby woke before me; she has incredible reserves of energy. Despite being out late last night and spending the evening in 5 hours of full throttle sexual activity, my wife was getting on with her morning routines on barely 5 hours sleep.

By the time I was out of bed she had showered and had started getting dressed for work.

"Morning" she chirped as she pulled her white lace panties up her slender legs.

"God you are beautiful" I sighed.

She gleefully accepted the compliment, "Thanks sweetie"

As she put on her bra, I noticed the bite marks on Abby's shoulders and breasts I hadn't seen last night.

"Jesus!" I shot out "Tim made a meal of your tits last night, didn't he?"

"Marcus Simon Winterman!" My wife usually used my full name whenever she was scalding me but only if she is not genuinely angry.

"Don't call them tits. This is not some bar room, and I am your wife"

I was genuinely sorry for my vulgarity. "There are a lot of bite marks on your breasts though"

My wife looked down at her bruised, but otherwise perfect C cup breasts. Inside the matching white lace bra they sat beautifully. Abby's skin is a creamy pale complexion all over. The sort of pale skin that makes the pink of her lips naturally shine without lipstick, and gives prominence to her soft pink nipples.

Abby's flawless pale skin gives stark contract to the bruises and bite marks that routinely find there way to her breasts, thighs and stomach. As Abby stared down at her damaged body she seemed impressed to be carrying the markings of great night in.

"What can I say?" she asked rhetorically. "Tim thinks I am very tasty"

And with that she walked toward her walk-in-robe wiggling her laced covered bottom as she left the room.

-/-

I was up and dressed by the time Abby was ready to leave. She stood in the doorway telling me she would be home straight after work. I walked over to her to give her a kiss goodbye.

She was dressed in a navy business skirt. It was so tight around her it was impossible not to notice she had a perfect arse. She wore a white blouse that was something just on the proper side of sheer. You could make out the bra was white, and you knew it was lacy, but the look was still corporately acceptable for a hot 28 year old business analyst.

Abby wore patent white 4" inch heels. Being naturally 2 inches taller than me before shoes, Abby had to bend over slightly to kiss me if she was wearing heels. And she was almost always wore heels.

Very early in our relationship Abby told me she had no intention of giving up on wearing heels just because I was shorter than her. A position I saw as utterly reasonable.

So this morning, as in most mornings, I stood on my toes and Abby bent slightly and we kissed each other goodbye for the day.

Having seen my beautiful wife off to work, I set about finishing my own mundane morning routine. But this being a Thursday morning, I did so with the contented smile of a happy, happy husband.

"Marcus Simon Winterman," I too use my full name, but only when I smugly congratulate myself, "You are one lucky fucker!"

This time I was not at all sorry for my vulgarity. Because Abby wasn't their to chide me and because I really am very lucky.

The fact is I have a healthy, real, affectionate, kinky, and mutually fulfilling cuckold marriage.

How I came to be in a cuckold marriage is a story worth sharing, but just as fascinating as our past, is the present Abby and I share.

Abby and I are both committed to my cuckoldry. It is critical for both of us that it is part of real and loving life together.

I am sure there are 24/7 submissive guys and girls out there that endure and enjoy a constant stream of mental and physical torment. If that works for them, and everyone is happy, that is fantastic.

Abby and I are far more ordinary than those couples. Most nights we watch TV together in shorts and singlet because we both work really hard and all we really want to do is flake out. On the weekends we go to our local park to play bocce, read the papers and drink machiattto.

I don't know anyone who would do that sort of stuff whilst calling each "Mistress this" or "slave that". Mind you, I am not prepared to take a survey of my friends just to prove this point. But, the fact remains we love each other, we respect each other and we are nice to each other.

And when the big decisions come around, like buying a house or changing jobs, we make them the way all couples do. Through hard work, occasional bickering and the eventual realisation that nothing matters more than our love for each other.

So what's so different about us?

Well, Wednesdays are different for starters. On Wednesday Abby doesn't watch TV with me. On Wednesday night Abby is with Tim Coughlin. And they are not playing bocce!

Abby spends Wednesday night with Tim so they fuck each other. They also fondle each other, kiss each other and suck each other.

Abby and Tim usually start a night together going our to dinner just like a normal couple might. Abby tells me Tim is very tactile. I know Abby is very tactile. There is, I am told, lots of gentle stroking, subtle touching and under the table cheekiness while they are dinner together.

Whatever technique Tim uses in the restaurant seems to work, as Abby tells me she has left dinner with a small dark wet spot on her lap on more than one occasion. Of course by the time she knows about that problem she is on her way back to his place to be fucked by what she has described as a masterful lover and she could care less about the state of her clothing.

Until they get back home Abby has to resist the urge to undress her lover. That is not saying she doesn't occasionally suck Tim's cock while he drives them both home, I know this happens. Mostly however, she waits till they are home. She waits until she can enjoy him naked.

It is, apparently, all about his legs. Tim is a runner. And according to Abby this is probably why he has the sexiest legs of any man she has ever fucked. She loves to watch him walk naked. She also loves sliding her handed along his thighs and to feel the contours in his calf muscles. She also loves talking about his legs. Some nights I have heard about this man's hamstrings for hours after she has come home.

All this focus on the mans legs despite the fact they stand below what is an impressive 9 inch cock. I have seen the beast. I was impressed.

I can just imagine my wife asking "Can you move your long, thick cock out of the way so I can check out your sexy thighs?" Attraction is a funny thing I guess.

Funny or not, once inside Tim's house, I am told by Abby, she and her lover usually waste little time getting their clothes off and exploring each other's bodies with eyes, hands, tongues and assorted genitalia.

Their foreplay is a fierce, frantic and deeply fulfilling. There is no part of each other's body that is off limits in their search for pleasure, and wherever he explores, Tim gets the desired results. Abby says, as a playboy, she gives him "two thumbs up". Which is ironic, because he also gives her...um...two...err..,

"Marcus Simon Winterman!" I reproach myself in her absence.

Anyway, you know where I was going with that.

Tim Coughlin was accountable for so many wet panties and unrestrained orgasmic convulsions from my pretty wife. And all of this is what achieved before he put his impressive tool inside her!

Not that Abby ever left Tim's sexual embrace without taking his massive cock inside her pussy. Abby could never be accused of taking his member for granted.

Abby has told me how her pussy tingles when it is stuffed with Tim's meaty cock.

When she straddles Tim from on top, she prefers to ride him slowly, marveling at how high she lifts herself from his body without her pussy losing contact with Tim's cock. She'll slide back down his 9 inch cock for what seems like forever and when her arse touches his thighs her head will roll back and her whole being is consumed by the overwhelming invasion of cock inside her.

From this position, Abby tells me, she will lean forward, grind her clitoris into Tim's body and present her lovely white breasts for his pleasure. While her vagina is stuffed full of cock, her clitoris finds orgasmic stimulation and her nipples are teased, twisted bitten and sucked. Abby fucking Tim in this way drives her to a multi-orgasmic place.

When Abby isn't fucking Tim, Tim fucks Abby; there is nothing slow about that.

When Tim is in command, he uses all the power of his muscular legs to deliver a 9 inch assault on Abby's pussy. Whether from behind or in front, Tim moves with a pace and power that is unrelenting. Without hearing Abby's constant groans, gasps and strangled affirmations it might just as easily look as though Tim were only focused on his own pleasure.

But Tim is a talented lover. His tempo is deliberate and his angles are precise. Every one of Abby's guttural noises is part of a symphony of lust. With his mighty baton Tim works my wife tirelessly toward the crescendo. Tim fucking Abby in this way drives he to her most powerful, body trembling orgasms.

When Abby's cum soaked pussy can take no more, and Tim has no cum left to give they kiss their goodbyes to each other and Abby returns home to the husband she loves.

I of course have a very different way to spend my Wednesday night. Perhaps I shall tell you about it next time.