At Home with the Rothwells Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers

"Oh yeah, son, you are a superb ass fucker," cries John. "Harder!"

Kyle looks on John's words not as encouragement but appreciation of a job being well done and they are both now completely lost in the fabulous world of incestuous father and son gay sex. Even Lauren, Audrey and Bethany are temporarily forgotten as Kyle focuses all his senses on the matter in hand which is giving his father the maxiumum amount of sexual satisfaction.

John's screams of agony are indeed tampered with pleasure as they increase in volume by the second with every inch of Kyle's cock that he takes. Kyle is determined to prove to his father just what a tremendous fuck machine he is, not that he really needs to since John is fully aware of his son's sexual prowess, having been on the receiving end of many of his fucks in the past three years, as have the ladies. Nevertheless, Kyle employs every trick of the trade that he has at his disposal, having learned a lot since he became a consenting adult and as he continues to pound in and out of John's ass, his face becomes drenched in sweat as are his balls which are just about ready to burst.

"Oh yeah, dad, I'm gonna cum," says Kyle, fifteen minutes after the fucking started. He pulls out of John's ass as John quickly and expertly transfers himself from the sun lounge to the grass, kneeling in front of Kyle to receive his son's load. Kyle knows his dad loves being spunked over rather than in his ass, though he does sometimes allow Kyle to flood him out, and even with the speed with which he had knelt, John is only just in time as Kyle unleashes a torrent of his thick creamy sperm, a cumshot to rival the greatest porn stars in the business, the hot spunky jizz working its way up from his balls and out through his prick with the speed of lightning, the spurts covering John's face, tits and chest as they rain down on him one after the other.

Every father wants to be proud of their son and John couldn't be more proud if he tried as he watches the seemingly never-ending ribbons of pearly white incestuous spunk gushing from Kyle's prick and enjoying the feel of the globule-like loads as they slither across him, running over his nose and down his chin while his chest and tits are as equally smothered in lavish helpings of his son's spunk. Kyle's legs have been buckling as he shot his load, his body swaying and his breathing heavy, enjoying once again the sensation of an exceptionally extravagant orgasm coupled with the added thrill that the person he was shooting over was not anybody but his own loving father.

"Fucking hell, son," says John, his voice full of admiration and pride, looking down at Kyle's spunk running in rivulets across his chest, "that's probably your best cumshot yet."

"I always give it my best shot, dad," laughs Kyle, "thought I was never going to stop."

"Yeah," says John, "that Peter North ain't the only guy in the world who can shoot endless gallons of spunk. You ought to follow in his admirable footsteps and get into porn, son," John adds, echoing Lauren's thoughts earlier almost as if he had heard them, "you'll end up just as legendary as Peter with cumshots like the one you've just produced captured on film."

"What a compliment!" laughs Kyle, "to be as good and as famous as Peter," he adds. The family has a stash of movies starring the redoubtable Mr. North and which they often watch together from time to time, the popular porn actor with his great prick, beautiful balls and nice tight ass being their favorite performer as, most probably, he is everyone's.

"The compliments all mine, son," says John, "and now I think you need a reward for giving your dad such a fabulous fucking, not to mention giving me so much spunk ..."

8.

Kyle lies back on the sun lounge, his legs in the air and his thick rod soon standing erect and proud again. As always, it never takes the young man long to get going again.

John takes a good long look at his son's dick which has just given him such a glorious fucking, wondering not for the first time at the power the human body has in giving so much pleasure and excitement. He runs his hands over Kyle's recently drained balls, then alternates to running them up his strong athletic legs before turning his fatherly attention to Kyle's chest and tits, enjoying the feel of his son's smooth skin under the hard muscles.

Then John lubes up Kyle's asshole, Kyle spreading his legs wide as John smears his fingers with KY and then inserts themlovingly into his offspring's asshole. When John takes his fingers out, both of them satisfied that the hole is now well and truly greased and primed and ready for action, Kyle grips his ass cheeks and spreads them even wider, revealing his taught asshole just ripe for a good hard incestuous fucking.

"Relax, son," says John, "you're gonna enjoy this."

"I know I am, dad," replies Kyle, "it ain't gonna be the first time I've had that hot daddy prick of yours up my tight asshole."

"Yeah, son," answers John, "and it won't be the last."

John grins down at Kyle as he presses his cock into the willing orifice. Kyle grimaces for a few moments as the head of his father's cock cuts across his pain threshold, then he relaxes some more as his asshole opens up fully to take every inch of John's fat rod. In the old days, John had fucked his late father Frank many times but, loath as he is to admit it, he finds fucking Kyle more rewarding, simply because Kyle's youthful asshole is so much tighter and compliant.

"That's it, dad," gasps Kyle as John's balls slap against his thighs, "fuck your son's ass. I love it, it feels so good."

John is really into the action now, grinning like a Cheshire cat and proud to be returning the compliment and that both he and his son are so sexually versatile. John is enjoying fucking just as much as being fucked and, after five minutes, he pulls out and places Kyle on his hands and knees and plunges back inside him without so much as a word. Despite John's best efforts at gentility, Kyle is screaming like a banshee, a scream that can be heard all around the secluded garden and into the darkest corners of the house, as his father really starts to give it to him.

"You like that, don't you?" breathes John heavily and is pleased to hear Kyle respond with more screams and begging his father to fuck him even harder. John works his cock in and out, in and out, admiring his son for his stamina and grateful for his own. They keep going for a long time in doggie-style mode before Kyle signifies a change of position.

"Let me sit on your cock, dad," Kyle says and John immediately complies, pulling out and lying down on the recently mowed lawn and salivating as he watches Kyle spread his cheeks and lower his ass southwards towards his waiting tool. As soon as impales himself on John's thick fuck pole, Kyle begins posting up and down, John watching the beautiful smooth ass cheeks rising and falling as Kyle rides him with gusto, enjoying every second of the reward his father is giving him ...

9.

The pair are still fucking like mad some forty-five minutes later when they hear Lauren's Porsche coming up the drive before screeching to a halt. Audrey and Bethany climb out as quickly as they can, having seen what is going on as the car came to rest in front of the garage though, no doubt, Lauren would have inveigled them with all the horny details on the journey home.

"Well," says Audrey, smiling as her eyes take in the stupendous sight of her grandson riding her son's hard prick, "looks like we're in time to join the party."

"Sure does, gran," replies Bethany, as the two of them begin removing their clothes and dropping them onto the lawn, neither of them wanting to waste a second of valuable sex time by going indoors to strip. Lauren has opened the garage door and is climbing back into the car to put it away.

"You gonna get undressed too, mom?" asks Bethany as Audrey hurries across to Kyle and John and presses her old cunt up against her grandson's mouth. Kyle feels as if he has died and gone to heaven as he begins licking his grandmother's pussy while his father, Audrey's adored son, continues to fuck him in the ass.

"Give me a moment," says Lauren in answer to Bethany's question, coming out of the garage and pulling the door down, "I need to fetch something from the house first."

"OK, mom," says Bethany, moving over to join the action with a good idea of just what it is her mother is going to get, "but don't take too long."

John is still enjoying what he considers to be the hottest fuck of the gay side of his sex life he has ever had as Kyle continues to scream in ecstasy before shooting another load over his chest. Several spurts later, one of which travelled as far north as his chin, and Kyle is well and truly satisfied.

"Wow!" cries Audrey, admiringly, "we certainly were just in time."

"Certainly were, gran," agrees Bethany.

"Here, Beth," says Kyle, breathing deeply and hauling himself up before collapsing on the lawn to relax for awhile, "I've had a really good time with dad. Why don't you take my place."

"Yeah, honeybunch," says John, using his favorite pet name for her, "there's still plenty of life left in this old prick of mine and I'm sure you could do with some fun after being stranded like that."

"We couldn't get back quick enough, could we, Beth?" laughs Audrey as she begins licking her grandson's spunk from his chest and chin.

"Sure fucking couldn't, gran," agrees Bethany, giving her fanny a quick finger and climbing into position above John, treating her father to a delicious porno-style view up between her legs, "I've been needing this all day."

"It's not even lunchtime yet," laughs Kyle.

"Yeah," laughs Bethany in return, "and neither of you have said anything about our new hair-do's."

They all laugh as Audrey goes to the sun lounge and lies down and spreads her pussy, admiring her son's cock which is standing up like a ramrod, enthusiastically waiting to fuck Bethany after fucking Kyle. John is over the moon, to coin a well-used cliche, and so proud that, in the space of a scintillating Saturday morning, he has already fucked his wife and son, is now about to fuck his daughter and, without a shadow of a doubt, will fuck his mother as well which is what being an incest family is all about.

"I really need a good fucking, dad," says Bethany as she impales herself on John's prick, "especially after that blasted car business. We had to leave it on the road as mom doesn't have a tow rope."

"I've got one," says Kyle, "we can go and pick it up this afternoon."

"Don't worry about things like that now," says Audrey, hating herself for sounding a trifle impatient but horny and eager to get on with the action. "There's more important things for us to concentrate on at the moment."

"That's right, mom," says John as Bethany starts to slowly ride up and down him, "and you're gonna be next for a red hot fucking, too."

"So I should hope," says Audrey, "I fully intend to be ... how shall we say? ... next on your list."

Audrey smiles happily at the prospect, she still loves being fucked by her now middle-aged son just as much as she has done over the past quarter of a century when together with her late husband Frank, John,S as a teenager and young man, did many threesomes with his parents. This was, of course, after he reached the age of consent since Frank and Audrey would not allow him to participate otherwise, and when he was thus old enough to decide for himself whether or not he wanted to tread the path of incest and pursue a lifestyle that many still think of as taboo. No way were Frank and Audrey going to force their son into it but were overjoyed when he glady took up the offer to join in their always extraordinary sex sessions ...

12.

Similarly, John and Lauren adopted the same rule which had been a bit unfortunate for Kyle as he had had to sit on the sidelines for two years after Bethany became eligible to participate. But that is all over and done with now and today Kyle is a valued member of the Rothwell Family Sex Club and much admired by the family for the added contribution his presence brings.

As with their father, the decision of both Bethany and Kyle to join in was theirs and theirs alone since, like Frank and Audrey, John and Lauren were not abusers - that was, and is, unforgivable - and no way would they have got their adukt kids involved in incest had Bethany and Kyle not fully wanted to be a part of the club. Having said that, of course, both John and Lauren were and are only too delighted that they were keen to join, just as Frank and Audrey had been delighted when John made his decision all those years ago.

"Such a shame Frank is no longer with us," sighs Audrey sadly to John. Even though she still regularly gets lots of hot son, daughter-in-law and grown-up grandchildren, has not yet come to terms with the loss of her beloved husband and, most probably, never will.

His mother's comments cause a momentary wave of sadness to pass across John too, though he manages to keep the momentum going with Bethany, as images of his late father come into his mind's eye and he remembers all the great incestous times they had had in the past, the fuckings and suckings, not to mention the spit roastings when Audrey would take Frank in her ass and John in her mouth simultaneously and then vice versa and, of course, the many times John was the recipient, licking his mother's cunt while his father fucked him in the ass. Not to mention the numbers of times they had double-fucked Audrey, sometimes with John in her cunt and Frank in her ass, sometimes the other way round as the parents and son explored every facet of their newfound way of loving each other.

They were great times, John muses, but so are these as he casts the memories from his mind and turns his attention to the matter in hand as he builds up to a crescendo of hardcore incestuous penetration with his daughter.

Kyle is fully recovered now from the second of his two orgasms so far this morning and is raring to go again. He stands and masturbates as he watches his father and sister in action, then walks over to Audrey who takes her grandson's cock into her mouth without a moment's hesitation. Lauren is still indoors, having stripped nude and is now searching for her strap-on but she can hear the sounds of sex coming from outside and is impatient to get back to the action.

John is still fucking Bethany as if their lives depend on it, the pair of them synchronising their thrusts with each other's while Audrey and Kyle change position, Kyle bending over his grandmother and going down on her cunt, running his tongue along the old but still beautiful pussy. John and Bethany, still in the throes of a fabulous fucking, have a perfect view of Kyle's recently fucked ass sticking provocatively up in the air as the latest full meeting of the sex club gains momentum...

11.

Lauren has found the strap-on at last and has her prick well and truly fixed around her midriff. She walks out into the garden, smiling at the bewitching sight of her family in full swing and her son's prominently displayed and very beautiful ass ready, willing and able to take another hard pounding, this time from his mother's plastic contraption.

"So," says Lauren to Kyle as she stands behind him and he spreads his cheeks for her to smear some KY into his asshole, even though it is still sufficiently lubricated after the fucking it has had from John, "you wanted me to fuck you with my strap-on and now's the time."

"Go for it, mom," replies Kyle, looking up from licking Audrey's pussy, "dad's given me a great fuck already, now it's your turn."

"Yeah," says Audrey, "let's make this another family party to remember."

"It'll be that alright, gran," says Bethany, in-between gasps as she continues being fucked by John. They roll over onto their sides, each lifting a leg high in the air and John carries on fucking his daughter without so much as a pause. "Fuck Kyle hard, mom, like dad's fucking me. Aaaagh!"

With each thrust, John's prick goes in deeper and Bethany's grunts grow louder while Audrey is beside herself with pride and admiration for her wonderful family, smiling at the sight of Kyle's glorious buttocks clenching while Bethany takes every inch of John's prick. Audrey's mouth drools at the prospect of being on the receiving end of one of her son's divine fucks before the morning is much further advanced.

Lauren smiles at her family embarking on another sexual marathon as Kyle continues licking Audrey's cunt while John continues fucking Bethany. Bethany is on cloud nine as she always is when her father gives her a good seeing to, neither she nor John very far away from the respective orgasms. The entire happy brood are now sucking and fucking together as a true incest family does and just as they like to, John's gasps assualting the air as, seconds later, he plants his seed deep in Bethany's pussy.

Bethany is enjoying another string of orgasms, almost simultaneously as her father floods her cunt, while Kyle is still running rings around his grandmother's clit with his tongue. John and Bethany, coming down from their orgasms, move in alongside Audrey as Kyle relinquishes hs tongue from the old lady's pussy and gets into position for another hard fucking from his mother's plastic prick.

After smearing Kyle's asshole with a liberal supply of KY, Lauren removes her fingers as the rest of the horny family gather round to watch the youngest member of the clan get fucked. Audrey is content to wait awhile for her turn until John is ready again, which, knowing him, will not be long. For now, Kyle is the center of attention as he once again spreads his cheeks with his hands and opens up his asshole to receive his mother's strap-on, Lauren taking a deep breath before sliding her fake prick deep into her son's greasy well-fucked love pit ...

ANOTHER END - AND ANOTHER BEGINNING?

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers