At Home with the Rothwells Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,732 Followers

"Hi, dad," Kyle says, "I saw you pull up in the drive. Looks as if you want to join us," he adds, his face breaking out in a wide grin as his eyes go direct to the bulge in his father's pants.

"If you don't mind," answers John, staring at Kyle's fully exposed hard-on, finding it extremely beautiful as he always does, and unzipping his pants and taking out his own impressive hard-on. "Good job I wasn't the electricity guy here to read the meter," he adds, laughing and giving his cock a little tug.

Kyle and Bethany giggle. "Kyle thought it might be the vicar," Bethany laughs, still on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide to show her father her cunt, not that John hasn't seen it hundreds of times before, not only in family get-togethers but in their own private one-to-one sessions. John laughs with them, whistling at the indisputable fact that Bethany hasn't shaved for a bit, and starts to unbutton his shirt, eager to get out of his clothes.

"Of course we don't mind you joining us, dad," says Kyle, "the more the merrier."

He turns and walks back to the bed, treating John to a mesmerising view of his bare masculine ass cheeks rubbing together, and places Bethany back on her hands and knees. Immediately, he resumes licking his sister's ass as John quickly removes his clothes and moves over to stand naked in front of his daughter to have his cock sucked. Bethany is as expert a cock sucker as her mother and grandmother, despite less years of experience, and doesn't hesitate in opening her mouth and taking her father's stiff rod right to the back of her throat while her brother moves on from rimming her ass and crawls between her legs to lick her pussy ...

6.

John is once again in paradise as his daughter's throat muscles tighten around his prick while Bethany feels as if she has ascended to a higher planet with her father's stiff rod in her mouth and her brother's tongue in her cunt. The sensations coursing through her body are driving her wild and, as always when in the middle of another hardcore family sex session, the rest of the world has ceased to exist, not only for Bethany but for John and Kyle as well.

After ten minutes, John slips out of Bethany's mouth and moves over to Kyle who stands and gets into position next to his father. Bethany slips off the bed onto her knees on the floor, smiling up at John and Kyle as her eyes take in the two hard father and son pricks throbbing in their owners' hands directly in front of her face.

"Wow!" Bethany exclaims, unable to keep the delight from her voice as the men stretch their pricks across her face from right to left with Bethany taking John's in her right hand and Kyle's in her left, "are these two big cocks all mine?"

"Certainly are, honeybunch," replies John, "let me see you suck Kyle."

"Beth's already given me a good blowjob this morning," says Kyle.

"So?" says John, "don't tell me you're going to object to another?"

"Fuck no, dad," replies Kyle, retracting his foreskin as Bethany lets go of his prick which continues to point directly upwards. Kyle mover closer to his sister who immediately opens her mouth allowing her sibling to slide his stiff pole across her tongue, the large head nudging the side of her mouth and puffing out her cheek. John is immensely proud of his son and daughter, real chips off the block, and stands back and begins masturbating as he watches.

Bethany is determined to show off her considerable cock sucking skills by giving Kyle the blowjob of his life. She loves sucking cock, has perfected her technique since she was old enough to participate in the family parties, and is determined to show Kyle all the arsenal of tactics that she undoubtedly possesses. And in this respect, she is doing so admirably since Kyle's groans of joy are growing louder by the second. That in itself would be enough for Bethany but the fact that her father is wanking and watching as she proves herself to her male relatives makes it all the more worthwhile.

"That's it, honeybunch," says John, "suck that big cock hard. You know what to do."

"Mmm," Bethany manages, unable to speak properly as she continues gagging on Kyle's prick as John reaches out a hand to touch up his son's ass.

"Nice ass, son," John says as he runs his hands over the smooth firm cheeks, "feels really good."

"Thanks, dad," says Kyle, "you and mom are always telling me what a nice ass I have."

"So am I," adds Bethany, grinning, momentarily taking Kyle's cock out of her mouth before Kyle quickly shoves it back in again.

Kyle's family most certainly are always telling him what a superb ass he has. Kyle's mother Lauren, especially, is a real ass fetishist and is always looking at or touching and licking her son's shapely bum whenever she gets the chance, which is frequently, whether bare or on the occasional times he is dressed, usually when he is going or has been for a jog in the woods. Then his ass looks spectacular emphasised by a tight pair of shorts and Kyle, knowing his parents like his bottom so much, always ensures that, when going jogging, his shorts hug his ass to show it off best and he has several pairs of close-fitting shorts designed especially for that purpose.

Bethany is still sucking hard on Kyle's gigantic rod as John kneels down behind his son's magnificent buttocks to get a closer look at the superb ass. He runs his hands over the cheeks for a few moments, kneading and savoring the feel of them, then he sticks out his tongue and flicks it up and down the long narrow cleft of Kyle's ass crack. Kyle looks over his shoulder and smiles his appreciation down at John, feeling like he is dreaming as his sister continues sucking his cock while his father licks his ass ,,,

7.

"I think you two need to be taken in hand," says Bethany, jumping up and turning towards the door, giving John and Kyle a superb view of her bare ass. "Wait there."

John and Kyle exchange glances, raising their eyebrows as Bethany disappears through the door.

"Looks like she's in fem dom mode today," says John, letting go of his prick for fear of cumming too soon.

Kyle does the same as he folds himself into his father's arms and the two begin a long hard kiss, their tongues deep in each other's mouths as they rub their cocks together. Meanwhile, Bethany has found the tube of KY in the bathroom and is now in her parents' bedroom, rummaging through the drawers of the chest in the corner.

Eventually she finds what she is looking for, her mother's plastic strap-on. Smiling to herself, she fixes it round her middle and gazes at herself in the long wall mirror, fondling and admiring her boobs at the same time. Satisfied, she hurries back along the landing with her fake prick outstretched and leading the way. She stops short at the door to Kyle's room, which she had thoughtfully left open, enjoying the sight of her father and brother in a gay incestuous snog and reaching under the strap-on to finger her fanny.

Two minutes after arriving at the door to Kyle's room, Bethany is itching to get back to the action, her enthusiasm for raunchy family sex overwhelming her as she advances inside, feigning a look of disapproval when, in fact, she is only too happy to see John and Kyle kissing.

"Well," she says, putting on a stern voice, "this is what you get up to when I leave you alone."

Kyle and John break the kiss and turn to face Bethany, trying to keep their faces serious as they attempt desperately to choke back their giggles. To John, Bethany says: "who told you it was OK to molest your son while I was away?"

"I'm sorry if I did wrong," replies John, going along with the game, "what are you going to do?"

"You need to be punished," says Bethany. "Get on your hands and knees. Now!"

John immediately falls to his knees, crouching on the floor in the doggie position as Bethany moves round behind him.

"Open up that ass," she says, "you need to feel my prick."

"No," says John, glancing round over his shoulder, "it'll kill me."

"Kyle," says Bethany, "make him shut the fuck up."

Kyle knows what Bethany means, they have played this game many times before, usually at one of the full family gangbangs, and moves round and stands in front of John, sliding his cock into his father's mouth. John makes little gagging sounds as he sucks on his son's rigid tool, simultaneously reaching round with his hands to spread his ass cheeks and expose his asshole to his daughter.

"Wink that hole," says Bethany and John complies by working his ass muscles, Bethany's mouth watering as she watches the little lines forming along the walls of her father's asshole.

"That's good," she says, "now keep sucking that cock while I fuck you in the ass."

With that, Bethany moves in for the kill, placing her fake prick at the entrance to John's asshole. She deftly inserts it, not really wanting to hurt her father, and then as it slides in she allows John to acclimatise himself as it crosses the pain barrier until it is all the way in and he can feel the plastic balls of the strap-on slapping against his cheeks.

Then Bethany and Kyle start to give their father a thoroughly enjoyable spit-roasting, all three of them now as horny as fuck, and John's pride has climbed several more notches until, he thinks to himself, it has nowhere else to go, he is beside himself with it. No other father could possibly wish for two sexier hornier offspring than those John is blessed with ...

8.

Ever since he was first incestuously fucked by his father Frank, now no longer with them, when he was eighteen a quarter of a century or so ago, John has always enjoyed taking it up the ass and his daughter's plastic prick feels just as great as Kyle's natural one and as his father's did in the old days. John is enjoying every second of the taboo action, pleased to the core that his sexually well-educated adult offspring are displaying all the powers they have been taught, his only regret being that his wife Lauren and mother Audrey are not there to witness the event as, sadly, neither is his father Frank and who never will be with them again.

At this very moment, however, Bethany and Kyle are, like John, more crazy for sex than they ever thought it is possible to be. John, especially, feels as if he is on another planet as he continues taking it up the ass from his daughter's strap-on while his son's big cock fills his mouth, making John choke and gag all at the same time. He is enjoying every second of being completely dominated by his grown-up children, reversing the usual role where the parent has the upper hand.

Kyle is likewise enjoying the feel of John's hot wet mouth around his prick as he simultaneously reaches out a hand to lean across his father to touch up Bethany's tits, causing his sister's face to break out in a devilish grin while a wide grin of pleasure similarly creases the skin of Kyle's sweat-drenched face. Meanwhile, John's asshole feels like it is on fire as Bethany pounds in and out; she is really into her stride now and determined to give her father as brilliant a fuck as possible as a thank you for all the glorious fucks he has given her in the past and, no doubt, will in the future. In fact, Bethany knows full well that the next one is but a few minutes away.

"Yeah, take that cock, you fucking daddy slut," Bethany says, taking full control and employing what she considers is dirty talk appropriate for the situation, "tell me you love it."

"I love it, honeybunch," replies John, momentarily letting his cock fall from Kyle's mouth, "don't stop."

John goes down on Kyle's balls as Kyle rubs his prick across his father's face. Pre-cum isseeping rapidly from Kyle's piss slit and Kyle smears it over John's face cheeks and nose as John licks first one nutsac and then the other before cramming the whole of Kyle's scrotum into his mouth in its entirety.

The three incestuous members of the Rothwell family are enjoying some of the hottest sex they have ever had. Kyle's balls are boiling inside his father's mouth while Bethany's prick is sending red-hot flames of passion into John's asshole, splitting his bottom asunder.

John's grunts have now turned into screams that can be heard throughout the house and out in the garden with every inch of his daughter's plastic prick that he takes. Kyle is enjoying watching his sister fuck their father, hoping to be on the receiving end of the strap-on himself before long as, a few moments later, he lets out a loud groan signifying that he is about to burst his balls, a tenth of a second or so before squirting the first of another huge load and depositing the slithery jism all over his father's face. "That's it, bruv," Bethany manages to shout inbetween breaths, her face drenched in sweat, "shoot your spunk all over dad."

Kyle is only too happy to oblige and John's pride goes through the roof as he watches his son tossing himself off and being simultaneously on the receiving end of the copiousload that the young man always produces. Kyle's body shakes and bucks as the first spurt of his white hot incestuous sperm is quickly followed by another, arcing into the air, and then another and another, each one landing alternately on John's face, chest and tits with satisfying plops, covering his forehead, cheeks and nose and mingling with the pre-cum before Kyle sends the last ribbon of all into his father's mouth.

"Yeah, give it to him, bruv," shouts Bethany, her voice rising to a crescendo, as equally proud of her brother as John is of his son as she continues to fuck her father with the strap-on while the thick globules of Kyle's sticky fluid run in several slippery lines across John's face and southwards down his neck and chest towards his navel, a fast-flowing river of cum.

"Good one, bruv?" asks Bethany, pulling the strap-on out of John's ass and discarding it from around her middle in one swift movement.

"Sure fucking was, sis," replies Kyle, glancing down at John's cum-covered chest, his sated cock in his hand, "one of the best."

John, swallowing hard, never ceases to be amazed at the amount of spunk his son produces, as good as any of the top male porn actors. He is very proud of him and as Kyle starts to get his breath back with John swallowing the last of his son's outpourings, Bethany turns her father over onto his back ...

9.

"Now it's my turn," says Bethany, climbing over him and impaling her cunt on her father's prick, "I really need a good fucking. Fuck me, daddy, fuck your daughter's cunt. Hard!"

John's energy knows no bounds and matches Bethany's every inch of the way as she gives up her cunt to the hot paternal prick. In spite of the fact that his offspring have inherited the family's love of sex, it never ceases to amaze John just how enthusiastic Bethany and Kyle are, both of them veritable sex machines that can keep going for hours and, even after they have achieved the dizzy heights of orgasm, it never takes either of them long to recover and come back for more.

Bethany is now so thoroughly compliant in taking cock, unlike the first tentative fucks from her father and late grandfather in the early days, that she doesn't even have to lower herself onto John's pole gently, her cunt practically colliding with her father's hard-on with all the confidence of the true expert until it is buried deep inside her. John gasps as his daughter's sublime cunt clamps tightly around his prick as Bethany starts to post up and down, her reward for giving her father such a great time.

John is once again overcome with emotion as he starts to fuck his loving beautiful daughter, she is the moon, sun and stars to him, as are all the members of his family and he is determined once again to show his love by treating Bethany to another seismic fucking. Bethany loves having her pussy licked, her ass rimmed and her tits sucked, of course, but great as that is, nothing compares to the feeling of a hot prick sliding up and down inside her sweet hole, the passive and active partners joined together as one and the excitement heightened by the fact that it is not any prick but that of her own horny father. Just as it is heightened when Kyle fucks her too and as it did when her grandfather was still around to give her one.

Bethany and John are starting to enjoy themselves like never before since each fuck is always better than the last, as Kyle sits on the swivel chair by the computer, recovering from the intensity of another mind-numbing orgasm, his eyes riveted to the truly pornographic scene in front of him as John, his face and chest covered in spunk, fucks his daughter, her legs spread wide to give her brother the best possible view of their father's elongated membrane effortlessly poking her hot cock-hungry cunt.

John is completely lost in the heat of the moment and has forgotten all about his morning at the solicitors and the terms of his father Frank's will. Even Audrey and Lauren are temporarily swept from his mind as he presses his prick deeper into Bethany's willing all-accommodating pussy ...

10.

As usual, it doesn't take Kyle long to get horny again, especially with his pervert relatives fucking like porn stars in front of him and, less than ten minutes after cumming over John's face, he has recovered from the sensational orgasm he enjoyed and his prick is already hard again in his hand.

"You fuck so well, daddy," Bethany cries as John continues to lunge in and out with all the consummate ease of one who is fully experienced in the art of fucking. And an art it is which, like everything, has to be learned and John knows from Bethany's grunts that he is not failing in his duty but,after twenty-five years of sex experience, failing is not exactly a word that gets included in John's vocabulary.

"One good turn deserves another, sis," says Kyle, still watching intently and voicing John's thoughts for him.

John is helpless with pride as he piles on the pressure on Bethany's pussy who is on the pill and has been for years so there is no fear of her father knocking her up, nor Kyle for that matter. John loves his extrovert adult offspring with all his heart and is so pleased that they chose to become a part of the extra-loving family that are the Rothwells, no way were neither Kyle nor Bethany forced into the incestuous lifestyle that they all now enjoy.

"Looks like you're ready to go again, son," says John, inbetween grunts and looking over Bethany's shoulder at Kyle stroking his once again erect prick, "why don't we make this a real family threesome?" he adds, with added emphasis on the word real.

"Oh yeah!" cries Bethany in delight, knowing full well what John means, "come and fuck me too, bruv. I could really do with a nice double penetration right now."

Bethany manages to revolve her body around her father's prick until she is facing him, falling across John's chest and smothering him with her tits. John is still piling on the pressure as Kyle moves up behind his sister and slides his ever-ready rod into Bethany's asshole. John starts to munch on his daughter's tits while still pounding her cunt as Kyle starts to go to town on Bethany's ass, the three horny relatives joined as one.

"Aaaagh!" screeches Bethany as the two thick rods send delicious amounts of pain and pleasure simultaneously through the tight willing receptacles of her orifices, loving every scintillating second, her only regret being that her grandfather Frank, Pop as she always called him, is not there to fill her mouth as well. But she tactfully refrains from saying anything, not wishing to upset her father who still misses his father badly, and not just for the sex.

The family bodies continues to rock together for half an hour or more in a hardcore orgy of incestuous fucking, Bethany beside herself with pride and joy as she demonstrates her tremendous versatility with one hard cock in her cunt and another in her ass. Every now and then they pause briefly to change positions with Kyle taking over from John in her cunt and John devoting his attentions to Bethany's ass before switching back again.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,732 Followers