At Home with the Rothwells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers

"I'm looking," replies John whose gaze doesn't waver from the sight of his son's beautiful bare bottom taking one pounding after another from his wife's strap-on. In the three years since Kyle's eighteenth birthday when, like Bethany on her eighteenth two years before him, he was inducted into the family sex club, Kyle has learnt to relax and is now able to take his mother's prick up his ass with an ease that a lot of professional porn stars would envy. In and out goes Lauren's strap-on, the plastic balls banging hard against the back of Kyle's thighs.

"Doesn't that look great, dad?" says Bethany, reaching out a hand and taking hold of John's cock. "Kyle is just so sexy with that swimmer's build of his and his ass is out of this world."

"Sure does look great, honeybunch," agrees John, putting his arms around Bethany's shoulders and reaching down with his hands to fondle her tits, "my boy certainly loves taking it up his fabulous ass." John looks on, smiling the smile of a proud father as he watches his wife fucking their son doggie-style and Kyle wanking his thick rod through his legs in full view of Audrey.

"It's nice seeing mom fuck Kyle," says Bethany, "and I enjoyed watching you fuck him last night, too."

"Yeah," says John, who is just as turned on to gay sex - something he learned from innumerous sessions with his late father - as he is the straight stuff. "We'll no doubt fuck each other again, later tonight."

Bethany glances at John and flutters her eyelids at him with a lascivious come-hither look on her face. "I don't see why Kyle should have all the fun," she says, "how about fucking me, dad? I really need a good seeing to."

John turns away from gawping at the action in the garden and transfers his gaze from his son's ass and thoughts about fucking it to devote the whole of his attention to his daughter.

"Your wish is my command, honeybunch," says John, only too eager to once again savor the thrill of Bethany's tight young pussy lips clamping around his paternal prick. He kisses Bethany again on the lips and then guides her back to the bed where she lies on her back and lifts her legs in the air.

"I'll go and get some lubricant," John goes on, "just you wait there."

"I ain't going anywhere, dad," Bethany replies, "at least not until after you've fucked me. I really love you, dad."

"And I love you too, honeybunch," replies John, emotion welling up in him to such an extent that he can almost feel tears in his eyes, "more than you'll ever know."

John turns and quickly leaves the room, not wanting Bethany to see him overcome with such emotion but happy to treat her to a view of his tight bare ass cheeks rubbing together as he walks away from her. It takes only a second or two for him to get to the bathroom to search out the KY from the cabinet - there is always more than one tube, Lauren having taken the other - and then he is back in Bethany's bedroom, smearing the gel over his quivering cock and into his daughter's delicious cunt.

"Ready, honeybunch?"

"As ready as I'll ever be, dad."

With this, John slides his stiff pole into Bethany's vagina, gently at first and then a little more forcefully until it is buried in all the way up to his balls. He holds still for a moment or two, smiling down at Bethany as they acclimatise themselves, then slowly John begins to fuck his own daughter, increasing the pressure until each thrust is banging hard up against Bethany's cervix. Bethany wraps her legs around her father's shoulders and lets out a cry that is easily audible to the fellow family sexualists one storey below them in the garden ...

6.

Kyle is screaming too as he takes more and more of his mother's plastic prick in his ass, his eyes tight shut and his face creased in a frown which nevertheless tells that he is enjoying every minute of this latest fucking from Lauren. Audrey has moved round to sit on the deck-chair immediately behind them to get the best possible view of her grandson getting fucked by her daughter-in-law. She now has a perfect unobstructed view of Lauren's thick strap-on plowing Kyle's tight and pretty asshole.

"That's the way, Lauren," says Audrey, "fuck him hard."

"Yeah, fuck me hard, mom," says Kyle, his voice trembling with lust, "stick your prick further up my tight hole."

Lauren grunts with every thrust of her son's ass, her own ass cheeks clenching as she ups the tempo, causing Kyle to scream out even louder in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He is wanking his prick simultaneously and Audrey has a great view of her grandson's gargantuan cum-filled balls juggling in unison between his stretched legs.

The old lady is busily fingering her fanny with her right hand while cupping her left hand around her tits. She is beside herself with pride and joy as she watches, thinking not for the first time just how wonderful it is that her adult grandchildren have followed in the Rothwell family's incestuous footsteps, a lifestyle which had begun before Bethany and Kyle were born when she and her late husband Frank had initiated their son John, once he was a consenting adult, into the joys of sex with many wild and wonderful threesomes.

There was never any coercion or abuse, the incestuous sex has always been mutual and when the offspring were all consenting adults and born out of an intense love for each other, as it is now with Bethany and Kyle. And how great it had been, thinks Audrey for the umpteenth time, that John had found a wife like Lauren who shares their love of the unusual and who, even before she and John were married, would often join John and his parents for long hot incredible sex sessions, fucking with her prospective father-in-law while John fucked his mother and enjoying lots of lesbianism with Audrey, not to mention voyeuring on the many times that John gay fucked his father and Frank likewise fucked his son.

Thus it isn't surprising that Lauren has been keen to continue exploring her love of incest with her own son and daughter once they became old enough and, of course, only if Kyle and Bethany wanted to which, both she and John had been pleased to discover, they obviously did. As a nudist family, Bethany and Kyle were brought up to feel no shame in their naked bodies and other seeing them and, once they were of an age, sex was talked about quite openly. There was no way Lauren nor John would have forced their adult offspring into taboo sex had Bethany and Kyle not wanted to get involved, their parents and grandparents were not abusers and everything they did together nowadays, as in the recent past, was always mutual with the full consent of all those participating.

"Just a pity my lovely Frank isn't here anymore," muses Audrey to herself, leaning in to lick Kyle's balls as Lauren continues fucking his willing asshole, "he would have loved a party like this with all his sex mad family around him, especially since Kyle became old enough to take part."

As is the case when people are enjoying themselves, another fifteen minutes slips by like fifteen seconds and all the time Kyle is taking his mother's strap-on up his ass, all the way to the hilt, while up in Bethany's bedroom, John is fucking his daughter like there is no tomorrow.

After taking it lying on her back for several minutes, Bethany signifies she wants to change position and John is only too happy to comply. He withdraws and goes to his back on the bed as Bethany quickly climbs over him and, facing away from her father, she slowly but surely makes contact with the stiff rod again, sliding down and impaling her cunt on John's prick until it completely disappears from view, only John's cum-filled balls now visible and bouncing hard up against Bethany's spread legs.

"Oh yes, dad!" cries Bethany as she begins posting up and down on the thick incestuous meat stick, "fuck me hard. Your big prick feels so good in my cunt."

"And your cunt feels so good around my prick, too, honeybunch," responds John, placing his hands on Bethany's hips and lifting his head slightly to watch his daughter's ass going nineteen to the dozen as they each lose themselves in the enchantment of a long hard taboo fucking, both happily sticking two fingers up at the conventions of society.

Bethany's groans metamorphose into loud wails with every inch of her father's cock that she takes. Bethany loves being fucked by John - and Kyle too, of course - and now with five years of hardcore incestuous sex quite literally behind her, each fuck is better than the last. Just a pity that her grandfather is no longer with them to make the family complete.

The sounds of the intense father and daughter action coming from the house finally become too much for Audrey and, loath as she is to leave her grandson and daughter-in-law to their own devices, her curiosity for her son and granddaughter is getting the better of her, as she knew it would.

"I'm going to go and see what that boy of mine is up to," she says, standing up and making for the house, ignoring Lauren's earlier comment to let John and Bethany be. It is, after all, Audrey's house and she can come and go where she likes, when she likes.

But Lauren is too intent on her continued fucking of her athletic son's asshole to worry about her mother-in-law. In fact, Audrey's voice is just a barely distracting monotone in the background as she and Kyle forget the rest of the world and all its woes as they carry on enjoying themselves. By the time Lauren pulls out of Kyle's ass and turns him around onto his back to resume fucking, Audrey has disappeared inside, almost running up the stairs in her eagerness to see what John and Bethany are up to ...

7.

John and Bethany have changed position yet again and Bethany is now on her hands and knees on the bed with her father behind her, one foot on the bed and his back to the door, giving it to his daughter doggie-style and allowing his mother, peering through the door like a peeping tom, an unobstructed view of he nude son and his clenching bare buttocks.

Like Lauren, Audrey enjoys the visual delights of a tight male ass and has always been turned on by the sight of her son's bum - and his prick and balls too, of course - and she once again starts to finger herself as her eyes feast on John's naked bottom which, Audrey is happy to observe, is just as firm, muscular and sexy now in middle age as it was a quarter of a century ago when John was an eighteen years old just starting out on the path of incest with both his parents while his prick has always been magnificent. But, then, Audrey is his mother and all moms are biased towards their sons.

"Mind if I join you?" asks Audrey from the door of Bethany's bedroom.

John spins his head over his shoulder while still pounding Bethany's cunt and smiles at his mother whose slim naked body is still incredibly sexy, her shaved pussy neat and trim and her tits unsagging and just as voluptuous as Lauren's and Bethany's. Nobody would ever guess she is well on her way to seventy.

"Oh, hi mom," John says, his excitement increasing by the second at the prospect of he and his daughter in hardcore fucking action while his mother watches, "come on in."

"That looks really great," Audrey says, entering and sitting in the divan chair by Bethany's dressing table from where she continues to enjoy a completely unrestricted view of her son's bare ass cheeks clenching and shaking as he fucks her granddaughter.

"It feels great," Bethany manages to murmur as another of John's thrusts sends waves of scorching pleasure coursing through her. She is enjoying every second having her tight daughter pussy well and truly strecthed by her horny father's prick.

"It feels great for me too, honeybunch," says John, breathing heavily and smiling at Audrey. "Enjoying the show, mom?"

"I sure am, darling," replies Audrey, spreading herlegs and fingering her fanny, "this is far better than watching a porn movie."

"Nothing like the real thing, eh mom?" laughs John, pulling out of Bethany's cunt and dropping to his knees, " just you sit there and watch the show."

John's eyes are now level with Bethany's ass cheeks which she immediately clasps and spreads wide, exposing her sweet pink asshole to her father. John gives it a long lingering lick and then stands again and quickly re-inserts himself only this time in Bethany's ass. Despite John imploring his mother to simply sit and watch the show, Audrey cannot contain herself and gets up and walks over to John, kneeling down behind him and kissing every inch of the surface of her son's ass as John ups the pressure on Bethany's ass.

"This is fucking brilliant," John manages to gasp, his face covered in a thick layer of sweat as his mother starts to run her experienced tongue up and down his ass crack. "One mom, one son, one daughter all having hot sex together. Who could ask for anything more?"

"You'll have me singing in a minute," laughs Audrey. "Just a pity your dad's no longer with us to join in, too."

"Certainly is, mom," John manages to gasp while still pounding Bethany's ass whose cries of pleasure are starting to echo loud and clear throughout the house, "but I'm sure ..."

Here John stops speaking to take a deep breath, finding it difficult to fuck and speak at the same time.

"But I'm sure," he goes on after a few seconds, gulping in air, "he's looking down on us now with a "go for it" smile on his face."

"Yes, sweetheart," replies Audrey, "and no doubt with a smile on his face and feeling as proud as punch."

"I'm sure Pop's watching us too, gran," Bethany manages to say, using the pet name she always used for her grandfather Frank and who missed him greatly, as did every other member of the family. It was Frank who had given Bethany her first incestuous fucking - and taken her virginity in the process - at her initiation into the family sex club on the occasion of her eighteenth birthday, an occasion that is still fresh in Bethany's mind even though it is more than five years ago now.

"I hope so," says Audrey in reply to Bethany before resuming licking John's ass while Bethany again starts to writhe and squirm from the thrusting of her father's cock in her tight anal canal, the three of them joined together as one in a twisted mass of naked humanity, flesh upon flesh.

"I'm gonna cum, dad," screams Bethany a few moments later and does so immediately, her body shaking as her first orgasm of the day wracks its way through her young slim body. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!"

"I think Bethany's just cum," laughs Kyle as he and his mother, still in the garden, hear the screams emanating from the first storey of the house. Kyle is on his back still getting fucked by Lauren, a position he enjoys since he can watch the strap-on going in and out of his tight pink hole. "And I think I'll be cumming soon, too," he continues, giving his cock a tug.

"Don't cum yet, sweetheart," implores Lauren, "I need a good fucking, too."

"Don't worry, mom," laughs Kyle, "I'd already decided before gran disappeared I was gonna fuck you rotten before lunchtime."

"Right," says Lauren, "so why don't we get on with it, eh? I think you've had enough fucking of your ass for one morning, young man. Now it's my turn."

Lauren pulls the strap-on out of Kyle's asshole, now red raw and sore-looking from the pounding it has taken over the last half hour or more. Lauren removes the strap-on from her middle, throwing it carelessly on the lawn and not caring where it lands.

As it does so with a dull and almost inaudible thud, Kyle hauls Lauren to her feet and steers her towards the sun lounge. He lies on his back and Lauren climbs over him and slowly slides her way down her son's stiff fuck pole until it is all the way in up to Kyle's balls. Lauren places her hands on Kyle's chest for support and leans forward, smothering him with her massive milk jugs. Kyle sucks on his mother's erect nipples as they take a few moments to adjust to their new found position, then Lauren begins to post up and down on her son's cock, slowly at first and then more quickly as Kyle increases the pressure.

"Oh, fuck!" screams Lauren, "this is sensational, being fucked again by my own beautiful son. You really know how to please me, sweetheart, with that lovely stiff prick of yours, every bit as good as your dad."

"Thanks, mom," Kyle replies, in-between grunting, feeling really proud and honored to be treating his mother to so much sexual pleasure, "I really love fucking your tight juicy cunt, thank you for letting me do so.|

"My pleasure, sweetheart," replies Lauren, "and it sounds like your dad, sis and gran are enjoying themselves, too ..."

8.

Indeed they are. Upstairs, Bethany is slowly recovering from a string of mind-blowing orgasms as Audrey licks the secreting juices from her granddaughter's cunt and John stands back and starts masturbating as he watches.

"Ooh, gran, your tongue is so nice and hot," moans Bethany, "everyone in this goddam family is such a great fucking cunt licker."

"We've had lots of practice," says John, slowing down his wanking to save his own orgasm for later. Bethany is not disappointed that John didn't cum when fucking her, even though she knows he loves shooting his load inside her. Knowing how horny they all are, Bethany is certain her father will pleasure her again before the day is over and cum in her then.

After a glorious fuck with his daughter, John now wants to fuck his mother before letting rip with his first cumshot of the day. Sensing her son's intentions, Audrey removes her tongue from Bethany's cunt and stands and kisses John on the lips. John responds enthusiastically, snaking his tongue into his mother's mouth and hungrily lapping up the taste of Bethany's cunt juice.

Then Audrey kneels down and immediately takes John's cock into her mouth, sucking long and hard on the almost perennial erection. Bethany lifts her head to watch as Audrey goes to town, beside herself with maternal pride, as she has been for the past twenty-five years.

Bethany goes to sit in the divan chair recently vacated by Audrey to get a better view of what is to happen next. After sucking John for what seems an eternity, Audrey defies her age by jumping up quickly, like a film in fast motion, and climbs onto the bed, beckoning John to join her.

"Now its my turn, poppet," she says as John manoeuvres himself into position, "come and show your old mom how much you love her."

Audrey and John, mother and son, roll onto their sides on the bed and Audrey, with remarkable dexterity, lifts her right leg high in the air, exposing her old but still beautifully trim pussy. John doesn't say a word as he sinks his cock into Audrey's tight greasy quim.

"Oh yes, dear," moans Audrey, "that feels wonderful, just as good as when you first fucked me all those years ago. You've lost none of your powers of fucking."

"I should hope not," John manages to say as the sounds of Lauren screaming from Kyle's simultaneous pounding of her cunt come drifting up from the garden and through the open window, the screams of pleasure joining together like a choir.

Outside, Lauren is fast approaching her first orgasm of the day as the cacophony of sex reverberates around the house and garden. The Rothwells live in the country miles from anywhere, the nearest neighbours a dozen or so miles away, so they don't have to worry about upsetting them with the noise of their gang bangs.

As Kyle's prick nudges against Lauren's cervix, she leans forward and kisses Kyle on the lips, then lets out a wail as she cums in one fail swoop.

"Aaaaagh, yes, yes, oh yes!" screams Lauren as the first of her juices start to trickle down the long stalk of Kyle's prick, "don't stop, sweetheart, keep going."

Lauren's second orgasm wracks her with even greater pleasure, her body shuddering and it feels like her cunt is about to split in two. Kyle quickly removes his cock from his mother's innards and places her on her hands and knees. Lauren knows what Kyle has in mind and, before she can say anything, gasps instead as Kyle reinserts all seven inches of his aroused prick into her tight greasy asshole.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers