At Home with the Rothwells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers

"Aaaaaagh!" screams Lauren again, "fuck my ass with that monster cock of yours, you sexy young sod. You are so talented."

"All mothers should be fucked by their sons," replies Kyle as he begins pumping in and out with tremendous gusto, Lauren moving her ass back and forth to meet every thrust of her son's young but fully experienced prick ...

9.

The sounds of Lauren and Kyle having sex out in the garden are spurring Audrey and John on to their own respective orgasms and Audrey's screams are once again mingling with Lauren's, almost as if they are in competition with each other for who can make the most noise, as he climax overwhelms her.

John pulls out of his mother's cunt, proud to have given her another great fucking and having long ago lost count of just how many. He climbs off the bed and hurries over to the window to watch his son fucking his wife, his back to his mother and daughter and enjoying his awareness that Audrey and Bethany are ogling his tight naked ass.

As Audrey and Bethany feast their eyes on John's bare bum, John begins masturbating as he watches Kyle's recently fucked ass rising and falling with every penetration of Lauren's asshole. Kyle is at the peak of his sexual powers as he fucks his mother and as Audrey's orgasm subsides, she somehow finds the energy to drag herself from the bed and stand next to John to watch the action in the garden below, stroking her son's ass with her right hand as she does.

John feels great wanking his thick rod in front of Audrey and Bethany, prior to emptying his balls, his whole attention completely devoted to the pleasures of the flesh, not only his own but those of his horny relatives, too. At this precise moment in time, nothing else in the world matters, all other thoughts apart from the joy of sex forgotten as he rapidly approaches another of his stupendous orgasms, enjoying the feel of his mother's soft hand fondling his ass while his eyes do not waver from the action going on out in the garden.

John's body starts to shake and Bethany, realising her father is about to shoot his load, drags her tired fucked body from the chair and kneels down in front of him as John turns away from the window to face his mother and daughter.

"Oh, yes!" cries John, "I'm gonna shoot."

Audrey is quickly on her knees as well, next to her granddaughter. They both enjoy facial cumshots and Audrey lifts her head in readiness to receive her son's incestuous spunk, something she has been doing for years and years, while Bethany opens her mouth, determined to swallow as much of her father's seed as she can.

"Cum over our faces, dad," urges Bethany as John's breath comes in short sharp gasps as his orgasm approaches.

"Yes," said Audrey, "let me ..."

But Audrey is unable to finish speaking as John's legs buckle, his face creased into a frown of concentration, and a second or so later he lets out a wail of orgasmic pleasure, sending long hot ribbons of his thick sperm spurting into the stratosphere to land on his mother and daughter, the creamy syrup hitting its target with split second precision.

The first spurt hits Audrey slap bang in the middle of her face, covering her nose while the second lands on Bethany's chin and still the sperm keeps erupting in a seemingly never-ending river of cum. Audrey's mouth is open as wide as her granddaughter's as they both vie for equal helpings of the precious fluid. The quality of John's cumshots are second to none and by the time he does, inevitably, finish, the faces, necks and tits of his two female relatives are a complete and utter mess.

"Fucking hell," says John as he starts to come down from the intensity of his orgasm, "what a fabulous way to start the day."

"Sex is so much more enjoyable when its with people you love," says Audrey, succinctly through the spunk, taking John back into her mouth to clean up the last remaining drops from his knobhead.

"Sure fucking is, mom," answers John, falling back on the bed and lifting his head to see his mother and daughter's faces virtually unrecognisable through all the spunk.

Outside, the screams and cries of Lauren and Kyle expending all the energy they can muster in a wild incestuous mother and son fuck, come loud and clear up through the atmosphere ...

10.

"I'm gonna cum, mom," Kyle almost shouts, pulling out of his mother's as and moving round to stand in front of Lauren, his hand flying up and down the long shaft of his hard throbbing cock. Lauren looks on lovingly as her son's foreskin bobs back and forth over the head of his prick.

"Where d'you want it, mom? Usual place?"

"You guess right," replies Lauren, smiling up at the young man with a look of pride and admiration on her face as she feasts her eyes on the large cock and Kyle's amazing six pack before lifting her head to receive her son's spunk, certain that he will shoot a load to rival the greatest of porn stars, as he always does. Seconds later, Lauren's faith in Kyle is rewarded as her son covers her face with his spunk, sending a copious amount of warm man juice into his mother's mouth which she swallows unhesitatingly.

"Kyle's just shot his load over mom," says Bethany, glancing out the window in time to see her brother in the throes of orgasm, plastering their mother's face with his thick creamy syrup.

"That's my boy," says John before closing his eyes and breathing in deeply as he recovers from his orgasm and the fantastic sex he has just had with his mother and daughter. Outside, Lauren is on cloud nine as her son's warm spunk runs in rivulets across her face and down her chin and neck before seeping into her cleavage.

"Oh sweetheart, this is fabulous," says Lauren softly, sticking out her tongue to lick Kyle's huge balls, now until next time drained of their contents, "I'm so proud to be your mother."

"And I'm proud to be your son," replies Kyle, stooping down to kiss Lauren softly on the head.

"Thank you, sweetheart," says Lauren, her admiring eyes taking in every piece of her son's body. "I never cease to wonder that it was me who gave birth to such a gorgeous man like you."

"Gee, mom," laughs Kyle, "I ain't that wonderful."

"Oh, but that's just it, you are, sweetheart," replies Lauren swiftly, taking Kyle by the hand. Together, they collapse onto the sun lounge and wrap themselves into each other's arms.

"This has been a wonderful morning, sweetheart," says Lauren, kissing Kyle on the lips and fondling his balls with her hands, "that was a fabulous cunt and ass fucking you gave me and it was great the way you emptied those big nuts of yours over my face. However did you get them so big?"

"Dunno, mom," Kyle answers truthfully, "they just are."

"Yes, well I think its time for a little rest now, since I'm sure your dad would like you to fuck him sometime today, too."

"Sure mom, anything goes."

"This has all been perfect fodder for another of my stories," says Lauren, who is a very keen writer of erotic fiction and has several stories to her credit, all on the theme of incest with the names changed to protect the guilty.

"Can't wait to read it, mom," says Kyle, "the last ones were great."

Lauren smiles gratefully, then closes her eyes, enjoying the feel of the warm summer sun now high in the sky, shining down benignly and casting dappled shadows across the garden and her and Kyle's naked bodies. Kyle snuggles up to Lauren and closes his eyes too as they bask in the afterglow.

Inside the house, John, Audrey and Bethany have gone to the shower, where there is room for three, to clean themselves up. When they are done and dried, they don't bother dressing since nobody wears clothes in the Rothwell household unless necessary, and stay stark bollock naked as they notch up another session in their day-to-day family sex lives.

"I had a shower only about an hour or so ago," laughs John, "so I must be the cleanest man in the world right now."

"It's gone very quiet out there," says Audrey, walking out onto the landing to peer through the window with John and Bethany close on her heels. The three family nudists cluster round the window and peer out, glancing downwards to where Lauren and Kyle are still sleeping off the first round of the day's sex ...

11.

"I know we had a full family party last night," says Audrey, "and Lauren mentioned another one tonight ..."

"So did dad," interrupts Bethany.

"... but I can't wait that long," continues Audrey, "I'm so fucking horny all the time so how about we bring our next gang bang forward a bit?"

"We're always fucking horny," mumbles Bethany who, when the mood takes her, can keep going for hours as, indeed, they all can.

"That's right," agrees Audrey, "sex is what this family is all about and what it does best."

"How soon forward, mom?" asks John, teasingly. Thanks to the shower, he is now raring to go again and his prick is already erect and standing up like a ramrod.

"Like tight now," replies Audrey, glancing down at her son's hard cock and giving it a little squeeze.

"Yeah, dad," says Bethany, "and remember you said you and Kyle would put on a gay show for us, too."

"Oh, that I've got to see," says Audrey, smiling her approval.

"Well," says John, "what are we waiting for? Let's go and wake those two up and get on with it."

John smiles at his mother and daughter and takes them by his hands, Bethany on his left and Audrey on his right and together the three of them march naked down the stairs and out into the garden for some more hot family fun with Lauren and Kyle ...

THE END - OR JUST THE BEGINNING?

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,731 Followers