At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********************

So as we pull up to his house, I start to rethink my decision to come to his house. Yes, I know I told him 'no'. But, see, what had happened was he started sucking on my other toe and then he sucked on one ankle bone and voile, I am following him home. I am a woman and I reserve the right to change my mind. Oh, heck, what warm-blooded woman would pass up a sexy bald 6'6 dark chocolate man to suck on her? Especially when his dick curves like a G-spot seeker. Not that I will be trying that out tonight.

He doesn't turn on any lights, but I get the feeling that the rooms are big and have high ceilings. There seem to be a lot of overstuffed couches and chairs throughout the house. His bedroom is opulent. There is no other word to describe it. Rich fabrics and textures grace the bed. It looks like a sultan's bed with so many pillows covered in silks, brocades, and satins. The red and black of the room should seem garish, but the gold accents soften it and make it sexy. As promised, the obsidian fireplace dominates one wall. With a huge beveled mirror over the mantle, the room looks even bigger. A black bearskin rug keeps watch over everything from in front of the fireplace.

"I am going to run you a bath and you can soak while I get my room ready." Ward whisks off between two gold double doors before I can stop him.

"Ward, that isn't necessary. Thank you." I start to follow him through the doors. "Why don't we just go for the fruit tonight?" Before I can say anything else, I am taken aback by the size of the bathroom. It is as big as my whole living room. Straight ahead, flanked by gold mirrors and candles on 3 sides, is the marble Jacuzzi looks as if it is carved from the same material as the fireplace. Either he can't hear me or he is ignoring my protest because he adds bath oils to the running water and checks the temperature.

"In the dressing closet, you will find some robes. They are all mine but feel free to use which ever one takes your fancy." Ward walks over to me with a smile. "I know you want to say no to all of this." He kisses me ever so gently. "Baby, don't say no tonight. Be my fantasy for one night." When a man puts it like that, what woman can resist? OK, well, I ain't her.

By the time I undress and slide into a beautiful embroidered kimono that swallows me up, Ward has turned off the water, and turned on some music. The sounds of Roberta Flack wafts through the rooms, making me feel sexy and romantic. A trail of blood red rose petals lead me from the closet to the tub. Bubbles and petals mingle among the bubbles that rise up to meet me. With a deep breath, I slide the robe off and lay it on the chaise that is beside the Jacuzzi. I hurriedly slide in before Ward comes back in and sees me naked.

Once I am in and camouflaged with bubbles, Ward makes an appearance. "Let me wash your hair for you and then I am going to leave you to your bath." Wash my hair? No one has washed my hair for me since I was a small child. He comes up behind me and pours shampoo into his hand.

"Really, Ward, I can do that. With my hair so short, it is nothing for me to do it." It has been so long since a man really wanted to cater to me, that it is hard for me to sit back and just enjoy it.

"No, sit back. Let me spoil you. Remember. Tonight you have agreed to be my fantasy." Ward is in complete control. His fingers caress my scalp so lovingly, tenderly. It feels erotic when he is rubbing his fingers through my short hairstyle. Since, this is what he wants, I lay back into the water to just enjoy the feeling of him rubbing me. When he is sure that my hair is clean, he grabs a sea sponge and starts to wash my back.

"Won't you get in with me, at least?" I ask him. He is starting to make me so ready that I want to feel him next to me.

"This is what I am going to do, baby." He gets up and smiles. "I am going to take a shower and wait for you in the bedroom. Take as much time as you need." He walks into a room off to the side and I hear the drum of the water hitting the tiles.

*********************

Washed up and feeling refreshed and ready for anything, I prepare to get out of the Jacuzzi when I realize that there are no towels anywhere in my proximity. "Ward. Baby, may I have a towel?" He walks into the bathroom. How could I have not noticed how sexy he was before today? I am asking myself. He has on a towel that is slung low on his hips. I am trying to will it to fall off right then and there. He reaches into a closet and pulls out a towel that is easily twice long as any towel I have seen and twice as wide.

"Baby, let me help you out." Ward holds the towel up as I get out. Once I am firmly on the bathroom floor, Ward wraps the town around me. He is making me feel like a queen with all of this treatment.

The same petals that lead me to the Jacuzzi weave a path towards the bed. Ward takes me by the hand and leads me to where the path ends. There, he gently unwraps me and dries me off. "Lay on the bed. I am going to get some oils to rub into your body." Ward has already made sure that the bed is turned back.

Each and every muscle, joint, portion of skin slowly gets Ward's ministrations. Teasing me to the point of madness, I was almost dying by the time he rub the oils into my breasts. I try to touch my wetness while he is rubbing my breasts, but he stops me. "No baby, that is all mine tonight. Let me." I thought that means that he is going to touch me there, but he has other ideas. My thick dark nipple, surrounded by my big areola is engulfed in his mouth. I grab hold to his bald head. I want him to keep sucking. It feels so very sexy. My hands run from his head to his shoulders, rippling underneath my caresses. When he finally pulls away from them, my nipples protest and get harder looking for him to come back.

He starts to rub my inner thighs. At first he is avoiding all contact with my opening. He is looking down at it with such a look of awe, that I am amazed. "I have never seen a girl shaved before." He starts to rub the bald area right above my clitoris. I can see when he notices my clit ring. He stops rubbing me and opens up my lips. "You have a piercing down there too?" Before I can answer, he places his mouth right over the opening and starts to suck my juices. My inner lips are contracting on his tongue every time he slides it inside of me. My breath is coming in shallow pants. I am ready to come. He senses it and changes up tactics. With his lips sucking my clit, he slides two, then three fingers inside of me. I feel so full and so turned on, I am no match for his skills. Within a minute, I am coming so hard that my girl juice is shooting out over his hand and arm.

Ward looks up at me and whispers, "I love you." Before I can even think to respond to that, he is inside me. Over and over and over again he thrusts inside of me. Whatever I thought about that curve, I wasn't prepared for how it feels. Imagine someone taking your G-spot and plugging it up to an electrical outlet. That is how he feels inside of me right now.

I am trying to give him back pleasure as well. Kissing on his neck and listening to him moan. And then I find out that his nipples are sensitive. I start to suck on one and scrape my nail gently over the other one. Our sweat is mingling. Our bodies are moving as one to a precipice and we only have each other to hold onto.

"If you want me to keep on going, you are going to have to stop sucking on my nipples." Ward growls to me. I look up at him, mischief in my eye and say, "Come for me, Daddy." Then I start to nibble suck on his nipples for all that I am worth. I want him to feel as much pleasure as he is giving me.

"Oh girl, you gonna make me marry your ass!" Ward says as he grabs me by the buttocks and lifts me onto his dick, impaling me. I feel his finger slide into my other hole and I am done. My climax comes on so quickly, that I don't have a chance to prepare for it. Once again I am shooting out girl come on him. I feel his thick dick pulsing inside me as he starts to come inside of me. So much come that I don't know when it is stopping. I only know that I don't want it to stop.

Spent, we both fall back to the bed, and wrap ourselves around each other. Kissing and holding, it is like we don't want to let go of this moment. I can't believe that I was just casting aspersions on this man's head hours ago. I feel like I have come home.

"Let me get you a towel and clean you off, baby." Ward makes to get up out of the bed.

"Don't you dare." I snuggle up under him and find a particularly sweet spot on his neck to nibble. "Stay here with me. I don't want this moment to end."

*********************

All night we seem to be making love. He and I do everything that either of us can think of to do. As I lovingly suck my juices from his dick, he grabs his camera phone for a shot. "After all, baby girl. This is what started it all for us." He takes a couple of shots. I take a couple of him licking me but all of a sudden it isn't a game anymore and he is back inside of me. As the sun rises, he holds me close and we fall asleep.

*********************

I wake with a start because it is Wednesday and I am now so late for work that it am not even funny. Shit! Then I realize that one, it is Saturday. And two, I am still at Ward's house. Naked. Sore in interesting places. Smiling from ear to ear. As I do a happy little stretch, Ward comes in with a wonderful smelling breakfast of fresh bagels and fruit.

Without words, he slides back into bed and settles me against him so that he can feed me fruit. Soon we are eating fruit from each other's mouth. I am just about to place a piece of fruit in his navel, when I notice that the fruit is shimmering in the morning light. Huh? Upon closer inspection, I find a diamond ring nestled on the top of this strawberry. When I look up,

he is smiling.

"What does this mean, Ward?" I can't believe I just found a diamond solitaire in our morning fruit.

"I had originally planned to ask you at the park to marry me, Lynn. I have loved you for so long. I couldn't stand not saying anything about it any more. Marry me, Lynn."

With tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat, I say, "Bribe me."

Hours later, well-loved and bribed with toe sucks and licks in every crevice, I give my answer.

Ward and I are getting married in June. Mr. Rodgers will be the best man. Now if I can just find a trustworthy soul to tape our honeymoon....

12