At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up the bed to lie beside her on my side. I casually draped my arm across her belly and nuzzled into her neck. She kissed my forehead and I sighed happily against her skin. I felt her heart rate slow as we lay next to each other. She rolled onto her side to face me and kissed my lips soft and slow. Her palm slid up my body from my thigh to my shoulder. She pressed my shoulder gently to push me onto my back and scooted closer to me. She whispered into my ear "now it's my turn..."

My heart skipped a beat and I thrilled at the thought of her touch. I knew her well enough to know she was going to go painfully slow until I was at my breaking point and ready to beg her for it and I was looking forward to every torturous moment of it. My heart was pounding and I was wetter than I'd ever been. I craved her touch for so many years; I could hardly believe it was happening.

She began nipping at my neck and moved to my collarbone. Her tongue darting out here and there to taste my skin. She was creeping lower and lower, shifting her body so her face was level with my breasts. Her hand was cupping one and her thumb was flicking my nipple. They were already hard but stiffened up even more at her touch. I moaned her name and she smiled up at me. Her eyes were telling me to relax and enjoy this.

She began dragging her tongue across the tip of my breast while kneading the other with her hand. My eyes fluttered closed and I arched my back. She crept slowly down my body, exploring me with her fingers and her kisses. She slowly kissed her way down to my belly and then shifted so her body was between my hips. She sat up on her knees and lifted one of my legs into the air. She kissed the inside of my ankle and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. I moaned loudly and nearly came.

She began working her way up my leg, kissing and nipping at my skin. She was murmuring to me quietly...telling me how soft my skin was and how wonderful I smelled. I blushed at the compliments. I was enjoying all this attention and was especially enjoying watching her work her way up my body. I shivered at the feel of her lips on my inner thigh. I knew what was coming and I was eager to feel her warm, wet tongue lapping at my wetness. She took her time once she made her way up to my lips. She spread me open and inhaled my scent. My blush deepened at her groan of pleasure.

She began teasing me mercilessly. Blowing cool air on my hot skin, flicking just the tip of her tongue across my clit. My hips bucked and my back arched...I felt like I was ready to explode. Finally, I felt the one thing I was craving so badly...the flat of her tongue dragging up my slit to my clit. She circled it with the tip of her tongue and I called out her name loudly. She held my lips open and delved deep into me with her warm tongue.

I couldn't bear it any longer and my body began to shake. My back was arched so much it was painful. I cried out her name and begged her not to stop as my orgasm crashed over me. She continued lapping at me until I could take no more. When she finished, she lay down with her cheek on my thigh and closed her eyes. My breathing slowed and I relaxed. I didn't realize until I began to come down that my fingers had been tangled in her hair and I had been pulling on it.

As I was relaxing, I stroked her hair. Playing with it and petting her. I couldn't believe how much I loved this woman. I couldn't believe that this was finally happening after so many years of yearning for her. She lifted her head and grinned up at me and I grinned right back. She kissed her way back up my body to lie beside me. I turned to her and she wrapped me up in her arms. I pressed my face into her neck and breathed her in.

12