At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demure101
demure101
211 Followers

Jane roused herself. "You know," she said, "when I first met you I told you I wanted no truck with men. But I didn't know you then."

She waited for Ian's response. He looked at her with a smile in his eyes and said, "If you want me you can have me for keeps -- unequivocally."

She said, "I want to be sure you won't shy away from me."

"I won't, believe you me," Ian said. "May I have a look and tell you what I think?"

"Would you?"

"I promise I'll be honest, and I hope it'll help you."

She smiled a little nervously. "I have to get myself aroused a little," she said. "When I'm not, it's like everybody else's."

Ian nodded and said, "Go ahead," and listened to Jane getting herself aroused - a rustle of material and the sound of rubbing.

"I'm ready," she said hoarsely. "Please, promise not to laugh."

"Of course," he said, and looked steadily into her eyes.

"Good," she said, and lifted her skirt. Ian knelt between her legs and took in the picture: her smooth thighs over her stocking tops, with the shiny black straps of her garter belt as accents, her panties pushed to one side and in between her pussy, lined with short, curly chestnut hair - which looked very soft. Then in the confines of her outer labia, the inner ones, rather pronounced, crinkled, red, glistening and exceedingly beautiful, crowned by a stiff, shiny clitoris.

Ian had to swallow twice before he speak. "Beautiful," he said, "as beautiful as the rest of you. And as to your smell," he moved forward to make sure, "this Curt must have been out of his mind!"

"Honestly?" she said.

"Honestly," Ian said as he got up. "Don't you ever worry about it again - any man would be extremely happy with you."

He looked at Jane and nodded.

"You would not mind making love to me?" she said in an uncertain voice.

Ian felt himself go red all over - blushing like a young girl.

"Of course not," he said. "I've been daydreaming about you right from the start."

"Like me," she said. But I didn't dare to ask you because - well, you know now. Will you make love to me?"

"Of course," he said, "but only if you do want me for keeps." He took her head in his hands. "Do you?" he said.

She nodded hard and got up and clasped her arms around him, and kissed him with big tears in her eyes for a long five minutes that were over in a wink. Then they grinned happily at each other.

"If only I'd been sure I'd have paid homage to your delicate point much longer - but I will, later. You've no idea how radiantly beautiful you are," Ian said.

They kissed again, for a long time. Then he consulted his watch.

"Let's go to Hereford," he said. "I want to buy you a ring."

She kissed him again and then they went to get their coats.

When they returned it was evening. They stopped at the pub for a meal; there must have been something in their faces, for a lot of customers, many of them known to Ian, too, by now, cast inquiring glances their way. The publican looked at them and said, "Jane, I've not seen you look so, er, radiant for years. What's up?"

She smiled at him and said, "We've just got engaged."

The publican extended his hand and shook theirs. "I've seen it coming for a long time," he said. "I only hoped you'd dare take the plunge! What'll you have?"

They ordered and sat down together. May, a friend of Jane's came over and kissed both of the squarely on the mouth. "Lovely, Jane," she said, "and not before time either!"

When their meals arrived the landlord planted a bottle of malt on their table. "On the house," he said. "You folks take the rest home with you for tonight!" He grinned and beamed at them.

That evening, as they sat talking at her place, she said, "I'll never let you go - never. I'll come with you when you go back to work, and we'll spend our holidays here - won't we?"

"We will!" he said.

He kissed her again and she nestled in the crook of his arm. She felt his head with her hands.

"This afternoon," she said hesitantly, "you said something about paying homage to my delicate point. Did you mean that?"

"Yes, of course," he said.

"Would you? Now?" she asked.

He slid off the couch an, stroking her legs, moved her skirt up, while she held his head in her hands. He smelled her fragrance, much stronger than that afternoon, and touched the hem of her panties with one hand. The he looked up and they smiled at each other.

"Let me look at you, beautiful," he said as he carefully pushed the shiny material aside. He looked at her pussy, again revelling in the sight. "You're ravishing," he said.

He reverently traced the outline of her outer labia, then touched the inner ones with a trembling finger. He ran its tip along them, lost in the sight and feeling, and then softly touched her nub. She shivered. He applied some more pressure and rubbed his finger in little circles, while he fondled her inner labia with his other hand. She strengthened the grip on his head.

"May I taste you?" he asked, looking up at her again.

She looked at him a little uncertainly. Then she nodded. "I may taste horrible," she whispered, "but you can try."

He felt for her hand with his and squeezed it. Then he moved his mouth towards her. She gripped his hand and held it tight. Then he ran his tongue along her inner labia, enjoying the taste, the wrinkled edge and smooth texture of the inner part. She kept stroking his head with her free hand and when he didn't move away in disgust she heaved a deep sigh and wrapped her legs around his head.

He found her clitoris with his tongue and put his lips around it, then softly bit her and moved down again. He hungrily took her engorged labia between his lips and probed her vagina with his tongue.

"Oh, Ian," she said almost inaudibly -- and then he felt a small gush of liquid spurt onto his face as Jane started to shake and climaxed.

He looked up at her, her thighs still around his head, and one hand in his, and was treated to a nervous little smile.

"You do taste fantastic!" he said.

"Come and let me kiss you," she replied.

After some minutes he said, "Do relax, Jane -- no need to be so nervous. I'll never be unkind or reject anything about you, you know."

"Yes I do," she said with that timid smile he'd started to know well by now. "I really liked this! Could you do it once more?"

This time he took it much more slowly, while Jane sat stroking his head, whispering sweet words. Her labia were very swollen indeed, and quite pronounced, and very beautiful, and they felt fantastic to his tongue. He stroked, licked, nibbled and pulled at them slowly and lovingly, until he felt Jane exert some pressure with her hands. Then he really went for it, and again she clasped her thighs around his head, while he put his arms around her and fondled her behind. It took quite a long time now, and it felt absolutely right to the both of them. Eventually Jane came again, but with a much larger squirt.

"Thank you very much," she whispered when her breathing was back to normal. "You've really made me feel beautiful, too!"

Ian got up and sat next to her. He felt very much aroused, but after all that time he wasn't going to hurry anything. He snuggled up to her, wrapped his arms around his love and kissed her long and tenderly. "You don't know half how desirable you are. You're everything I've ever dreamt of," he said.

demure101
demure101
211 Followers
12