At Last

Story Info
A woman awaits her lover.
623 words
3.81
44.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers

Dusk crept in very slowly as I lay awake on my bed.. Time was even more tardy but I knew that I must wait. I must abide his timing. I had waited a long long time for the pleasure which I was sure would be my lot this night.

The shadows lengthened and then almost as if he had materialised straight into the room, there he was. His black body was shining. His powerful shoulders flexed as I looked at him. From his wide shoulders to his narrow hips he was perfect. His well muscled arms were straight by his sides From the base of his stomach flared his lovely cock standing proud from a thicket of black curls It was about 10 inches long, standing upright against his stomach. The head was a deep dark purple and it was huge. Underneath his balls sack was extremely large but tight.

He took a tentative step towards me, that big dick swinging inches from my face. I took his big thick black member in two hands and leaning forward licked the end of that lovely dick. Already I could taste the saltiness of his precum.

I turned and placing my legs over the side of the bed, opened them wide. He knelt his forearms on each side of my thighs and he licked me with his long strong hot tongue. Lapping lapping lapping. He licked my hard clit, I felt my hard nipples harden even further and I squeezed my breasts pinching the hard cones of the nipples. I loved it. His tongue lapped at my clit and then lapped at my crevice. I could smell myself. A deep growl uttered from his throat, his dick was jumping. he wanted to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted that big dick in my cunt.

I knelt at the side of my bed and felt his strong arms go around my shoulders. His hands clasped my sides. I felt that tool jabbing around my arse, I didn't want it in there, not yet, it was too big a cock. I eased myself up until I felt his cockhead nudge my open cunt. He couldn't wait. I didn't want him to. he lunged, i screamed but that big cock shot inside me. he started to fuck as only he knew how to fuck. Ramming that big cock inside me. I started to cum, I came, I came again and again he had his dick hard in me and I felt his 'cum' shooting inside me. Filling me. His hot cock was filling me.

After a little while he started to pull out of me, his cock was still hard and red and as he pulled out his 'cum' shot out as if I had peed. he bent down and licked me. The feel of that tongue had me coming again.

Twice more he fucked me that night until my cunt could take no more. I loved it, I was satisfied, my experiment had worked at long last

As daylight started to enter the room I told him that we would do it again. I didn't mind people talking about me having a black lover, it was better than them knowing the truth which would have been totally unacceptable.

Fortunately I am a witch and after many years of research and experiment at last, at the age of 45, I had perfected the spell.

He took one last look at me, he smiled and then suddenly, he turned back into my faithful black Labrador. I was happy, I knew that any time I wanted a man I only had to say the magic words as the sun sank and in time he would appear.

Edwina
Edwina
33 Followers