At Last

Story Info
Stacy gets a romantic surprise.
3k words
4.34
22.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey sat at her desk. It was almost ten o'clock. Her candle glowed beside her. Mozart's sweet tones sung from the speakers. Her long, dark hair was loosely pulled up and fastened with a white clip. Two stray tendrils hung on either side of her face. She was wearing his white collarless shirt and a pair of jeans. She often wore that shirt when she wanted to feel close to him. Her fingers on the keys and her foot propped up on the computer at her feet in a way Andy would surely not approve. She was waiting. Her muse had been neglecting her lately. Perhaps it was chased away by the sorrow and worry torturing her thoughts as of late.

Andy wanted his freedom, his space. That is what he told her. She remembers the exact place she was when he said this. She was sitting on the bed packing her things for the trip to see him. Anticipation filled her very existence before that phone call. Not only was she finally going to embrace her Love, she was going to hear him play in the Brooks Center with his college Jazz Ensemble. She could think of nothing else the whole month since last she saw him. But when he told her their relationship was over, she felt that seeing him up on that stage was a bitter-sweet heaven she could not bare. She did not go to that concert. Her computer stared angrily at her begging her attention. But the words did not come. She checked AIM. He was not on. Mozart teased her so she switched to something else. Fred Astaire began to romance her for a time. She closed her eyes and pictured the dances that went with each song. Then she heard a knock at the door.

Andy knew her routine. She had told him often about what time she sat down to write. He could hear the music coming from outside the building. He knew the kids would not be there this weekend. He got out of the car. The past month of the relationship replayed in his mind. He remembered exactly where he was when he told her "it's time for number six." The sixth break up that is. He remembered the silence that followed that statement. He remembered the tears he could hear over the phone though she tried to silence them. He remembered the scent of her skin, the way the sun accented the highlights of her hair, and the way she looked at him just as he entered her body.

Her words however, are what he wanted to forget. Stacey had told him, "I can't promise you anything." Although she never came out and said it, he knew. Her wounds were too deep to heal on her own. She needed tenderness, understanding. She needed physical love. And though her heart would always belong to Andrew, the hope that kept her faithful to him was gone. Andy knew it was just a matter of time until she sought the comfort of another man's arms. He had told himself he didn't care but he found himself thinking about it during the day. His teeth cringed with every mental picture that came to mind. He could not let it happen, not as long as he loved her the way he did. Without saying a word, he got in his car and drove to see her. Now he stood waiting for his angel to answer the door.

Stacey opened the door cautiously at first. She looked down to the floor. There lay a dozen white and lavender roses, her favorites. Stacey picked up the bouquet, closed her eyes, and breathed in the sweet perfume. And then she felt his hand softly brush her cheek. Her eyes opened to see him. "Stacey." He spoke. But she could not say a word. She just stared into those eyes that seemed bluer than she remembered. Her hand trembled as she touched his face as if she was afraid it was a dream that would end. He tilted his head to meet her hand and put his hand on top of hers to reassure her that he was real and not a ghost of her wishful imagination. His hair was a bit lighter from the Southern sun. His beard was groomed to perfection. He wore his black suit because he knew she loved to see him in it. And he smiled as he gazed down to see she was wearing his shirt as well. Stacey turned her head away to let a tear escape undetected. But as always, Andrew could sense when she cried. He caught that tear with a kiss. "Stacey? What's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Oh my god, Andy! I'm so happy you are here. I thought I would never see you again."

"Now why would you think that? I never said I didn't love you." As soon as he said those words, he realized how inaccurate they were.

"Well, you did say that once. But I know you love me, Andy. I just didn't think you loved me enough to be with me. That's all."

"Stacey, I've come here to tell you something."

"Here comes that other shoe."

"No, it's not that at all." He heard "The way you look tonight" playing in the background. "Dance with me, Stacey." He led her to the middle of the living room and took her roses to lay them on the coffee table. They danced for that short time. Fate demanded more and randomly played "Never gonna to dance." She loved dancing with him. She loved the way he led her and the way his cheek pressed to hers. She loved the scent of him, the way his beard tickled her. She loved the way he moved and hummed along with the music. But then he stopped all of a sudden. "Stacey?"

"What Andy? But don't stop dancing. I love this song." He took her hand into his once again.

"Stacey, I was wrong."

"Yes, but I'm use to it by now." She seemed all caught up in the dancing and not paying attention to the words. He lifted her chin until her eyes were staring into his.

"No, listen. I was wrong. I got scared. I thought I had to choose. I thought I couldn't deal with you and your life. But I have found that I cannot deal with a life that does not include you."

"But you do have me, Andrew. I'm yours. In some way I always will be."

He became a little frustrated. "Damn it, Stacey. I don't want 'in some way'. I want you."

"I know honey, but let's finish dancing first. You can fuck me after this song." She rested her head back on his chest.

He became very frustrated. "Stacey! Will you please stop steamrolling me and let me finish." He stopped dancing and stepped back so as to look at her. "I love you. I want you. I want to be with you. I can't stop picturing a life with you and I know that if we go on this way it won't happen. I know you will sleep with someone else. I thought I was okay with that. I thought I could handle it. But I don't want you sleeping with anyone else."

"Well, you should have thought of that before you came up with this arrangement."

"What does that mean? Have you been with anyone else?"

"No Andy. I'm not ready. I'm too much in love with you."

"Than stay in love with me, and I you."

"Andy..."

"No, Stacey. Don't you see what I'm saying? Fuck my arrangement. Fuck my freedom, my space. I want all of you back. I want to be yours again and you mine."

She couldn't speak. This is exactly what she wanted to hear. This is what she wanted. But she was scared. His fear might influence him again. He might once again tell her he didn't love her. What was she going to say? He was looking at her with that expression of his, the one he wore when she almost walked out of his life Christmas Eve. Her mouth opened and voiced these words. "Andy. How can I?"

"Don't you love me?"

"Of course I love you. See these tears? They're for you, for us, and all the things you have done to us. She tapped her chest to simulate the beating. "This heart. You posses it entirely in a way no other man ever has or ever could. But that damn fear of yours turns you into a coward. You make no sense. You would skydive out of an airplane if given the chance. But you won't love with your eyes closed and your heart open. You won't take my hand and just let me love you entirely. You try to fit it into your life, into your goals. Love doesn't work that way. You can't put it on a priority list as if it was part of a sequence of errands. I guess your love is different. But to me it is like skydiving. Once you jump, there's no such thing as pause. Your love is a tape that can be stopped and rewound."

"I know that now, Stacey. It's the same for me as it is for you. I haven't stopped loving you nor do I want to go back when there was no commitment. Let me prove it to you."

"And how are you going to do that?"

Andy grabbed her and pulled her close to him. With their bodies pressed up against each other, he kissed her. It a kiss unlike any she had ever felt. It was like he needed to be with her. It was like he wanted to let his body express his heart's love. He never took his eyes off her as he led her up the stairs. He lay her down on the bed. "Stacey, I do love you. Be my goddess, my love, my world?" His hand touched her cheek. Then he leaned down to kiss her. His lips touched hers softly at first as if this time she was the dream. And then his passion consumed him as his kiss became stronger, deeper. Their tongues entwined.

Fear, joy, sorrow, uncertainty, confusion, and Love coursed through her body. Desire demanded attention so she gave into her bodies needs, her hearts wishes. It was him. How could she not? He took off his jacket as he kissed her neck. Her head fell back inviting more attention. "Andy, please..."

"Yes Stacey." His voice resonated in her ears. Something about the tone of his voice when he was that close, when he was that excited just made him all the more irresistible.

"Never mind. Just keep talking." Andrew snickered a bit at that and began to unbutton Stacey's shirt as his mouth made it's journey down to her breasts. He took off her shirt and then his own. With a new found skill, he unhooked her bra with one pinch of his fingers. Her full breasts were bare before him. Her nipples erect awaiting his attention. He answered their plea with the soft flickering of his tongue. Her back arched to his efforts and then she screamed as his teeth bit down on her nipple. She could feel her craving him all the more. Her hand quietly slid into her jeans. But Andy noticed it anyway and it excited him further to see her pleasing herself. He was not going to let her continue though. He took both of her hands and pinned them above her head.

"Let me do this in my own time, Stacey. No masturbating until I tell you to." He spoke with that deep voice of his. How could she say no?" So she was at his mercy. She turned her head to look in the mirror. She saw this gorgeous, half-dressed man on top of her, kissing her body, his hot breath on her skin. The sight was more than she could bare.

"Please Andy! Make love to me."

"Not yet. I'm going to tease you until you come at least ten times before I make love to you." With that, he unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. His hand slipped inside to her pussy. "You are wet, aren't you? What's got you so horny, Stacey?" He kissed her lips one more time and then he slipped off her jeans. He gently parted her legs. "I'm going to lick your clitoris now." His voice reverberated in her pussy. She lifted her pelvis to invite his tongue. It answered. Andy circled her clit first. But she wanted more. He sensed this and began to slightly suck on it. He was careful to start at the bottom and suck to the end. Every time his mouth reached the tip, she jumped. He applied more pressure. And that was all that was needed to give her that first orgasm. It swelled up in her body like a volcano and exploded with all the force that such pressure would entail. She came. But he would not let her recover.

Andy continued his teasing. Only this time, he used his fingers as well. His touch was especially pleasurable for he had the skill that only a musician would. And just as he could conjure notes out of his sax, he could conjure them out of her as well. He plunged his fingers deep inside her. With the tips, he flickered back and forth as his tongue echoed every movement his fingers made. Stacey screamed as her body went into spasms. She came again and again until she met that ten orgasm quota in what seemed like just a few minutes. "Andrew. Please, I want to taste you now."

He grated her request and lay on the bed. She crawled on top of him and kissed him. Her eyes closed as her lips met his. His kiss was a spell that made her forget every hurtful word he ever said to her. His hands gently stroked her back as they kissed. Her skin electrified to his touch. Her tongue explored his body further. She tasted his neck, his chest, his stomach, and finally she reached his pants. Quickly freeing him of his clothing, she finally tasted his cock. She loved the taste of him. The sweet, clear nectar coated the tip. She licked the sweet honey with the tip of her tongue. Very slowly, she allowed the full length to slide into her mouth. She began to suck letting him fuck her mouth a bit. His hand pulled back her hair so he could watch. He was turned on my sight and feel. She loved pleasing him this way. She stoked his cock as she sucked it. She twisted her hand as she let it lead her mouth up and down the shaft. She paused a bit to flutter her tongue on the tip and then she resumed the tease. Before long, she felt him push her back on the bed.

Now it was time for Andrew to prove to her the depth of his love. He leaned down to kiss Stacey. Her legs parted and his entered hers. Their bodies connected at last, he opened his whole heart to her. He moved gently inside her. His rhythm was steady and his strokes were deep. But it was different this time. He looked into her eyes the entire time, something he had never done before. One hand slid down the side of her body to rest on her hip as her plunged yet deeper inside her. The other hand reached up to touch her face as he spoke softly. "I do love you, Stacey." She looked into his eyes. They were lucid pools. Finally she could see his love for her. Her hands began to tremble. His hand grabbed hers to steady the shaking and then he softly kissed it. He smiled and then began to express his love with his body.

Andy knew the places inside her that most men neglect.. He knew exactly where and how to hit all of them. But now, it seemed she was even more open to his touch. He lifted her slightly as his cock hit with a force and speed she had never felt. He leaned down to bite her nipples and he watched as she pinched them and caressed her breasts. Her body demanded control so she took it. Stacey threw him back on the bed and climbed on top of him. His cock slid inside of her. She began to grind as she moved up and down. The way he was curved made it all the more enjoyable for her. She cupped her breasts and began to bounce faster. Her legs clamped tighter around him as she came. Again, no time to recover for he flipped her back on the bed. She expected him to put her on her knees, a favorite position of his. But it seemed he didn't want anything that would require him not being able to look at her. So, he propped her ass up on some pillows and once again speared his cock inside her. He pounded it in and out with a force that almost hurt her. She could feel his hip bones bruise her inner thigh as his cock tore into her. She wrapped her legs around him. But that restricted his movement so he held her ankles instead. Faster, deeper, harder.... He fucked her. Faster, Deeper, Harder... while looking into her eyes. FASTER, DEEPER, HARDER... pause... he came.

Andrew's body fell onto hers. She wrapped her arms around him as their love surrounded them both. They kissed and then looked into each other's eyes. In his eyes, she saw her dreams even the ones she had abandoned as a child. In his eyes, she saw who he was and she loved him because if it. In his eyes, Stacey could see a love that could make time stand still. Somewhere in the back of her mind, a song echoed.

"... for you are mine At Last."