At Last A Weekend Alone

Story Info
Familiar fantasy at the hands of unfamiliar lover.
3.1k words
4.39
70.4k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a wonderful dinner and drinks with friends one evening you have left their company to return home in anticipation of finally being able to curl up in bed and enjoy a good book and a lazy weekend ahead. As you drive down the lane you can see no lights coming from the house. But there appears to be the flickering of a candle coming from your bedroom windows. Anxious with anticipation that something may have caught fire you hurry from the car to the front door. As the door opens you are taken aback by the scent of vanilla and jasmine, it is so intoxicating and sweet but also so suspicious, you cautiously enter the darkened house.

As you take off your shoes, the sounds of "hellos" seem to echo in the darkness. Before both shoes are off, you feel a hand over your mouth and a cold sharp blade at your throat.

"Not a word, you hear me?" is harshly whispered in your ears "Don't move or the knife goes in, do you understand?"

Shaking your head, you confirm that you understand and stand motionlessly while the hand and blade is removed. Without warning, a gag is placed in your mouth and tied in place around your head.

"Now move" you are ordered as you are pushed towards the stairs. Your eyes meet darkness as a blindfold is slipped over your eyes. "Tonight you will be my slave and do everything I command" your captor speaks sternly.

As he speaks to you he tears at the buttons of your blouse. His hands don't waste anytime time pulling at your jeans until they too lie at your feet.

He says "Up the stairs bitch" as you are pushed forward.

You can feel your body tremble and the terrifying excitement builds with each step you take.

When you both reach the top of the stairs, your captor stands you beside the bed and orders you to place one foot on the bed while he places your right hand in your snatch.

"Play with yourself you whore, let me see how you masturbate."

Not wanting to invoke any unwanted anger you do as you are told. Your fingers slide easily over your clit and down your lips. It seems that already you are excited from the wetness that is already there.

You feel him approach you from behind and his cold hands come around to your front. A rope is wrapped around your chest just under your breasts and tied tightly at the back. Around to the front again, tightly wound around your left tit, tight enough you can feel a tingle in your nipple. Up around your neck it continues and then down to your right breast, again tied tightly. You can sense a tension building in the air, his half-hard cock pressed against your leg. As you continue to frig your clit your other hands accidentally (on purpose?) brushes lightly over the pulsing skin of his penis, you finger instinctively closing over the head as you feel the heat from his cock warm your hand.

"Get your hands off me you little slut - Did I say you could touch me?" he says with sudden violence.

"No.....no.....no......uh uh" you stammer muffled by the gag and shaking your head from side to side.

"No I didn't did I"

As he says this you feel the free end of the rope lash against your back. Three strikes to your back.......slap.......slap.......slap.

Quickly your captor ties the rope around your other arm just above the elbow, pulling your hand from your wet pussy; he ties it in the same manner. Once again his cock brushes close to you and once again you start with the feel of the heat emanating against your leg, chilled by the night air. Suddenly you feel him stiffen against your back and you can feel an abrupt change in his posture.

He grabs you by the throat and whispers vehemently in your ear "I am in control here bitch and you are here only for my pleasure, do you understand"?

Even as you nod your head in desperate assent you hear a rushing sound quickly followed by a stinging pain across your back as he flicks the loose end of the rope over your bare skin. Lash after lash they kept coming, across your back and ass, then around to the front, on your breasts that were already numb from being tied so tightly. He works his way with the whip down to your thighs. You can feel the heat and the marks forming from his lashes.

When the lashes stopped you suddenly feel his hand reach between your legs.

"A very wet pussy, this slut must like being beaten?"

You can hear a hint of satisfaction in his voice. He takes your leg off the edge of the bed and turns you around to where the bed is behind you.

"Now sit down slut" he orders.

Slowly you start to sit down, unsure of where you are in relation to the height of the bed; he impatiently he takes over as he shoves you down. Pushing you back onto your arms that are still tied behind you, it was very uncomfortable but you don't have a choice. He pulls your ass to the edge of the sideboard and props your feet on the bed rails so that your pussy is fully exposed to him. You can feel your butt pulse and burn from the whipping you have just taken. He wastes no time; he pulls your pussy lips wide open and drives his middle finger in deep.

"Look at this, you slut, you can't hide your excitement. Taste your sweet juices you whore"

Removing the gag, he forces his finger into your mouth and you can taste the intoxicating musky aroma of your own cum completely covering his finger. Deeply he probes your mouth with his finger making sure you lick every inch of it. Back to your pussy, he circles your clit several times, down the outer part of your inner lips; his finger teasing your opening. You can feel the juices flowing down between your ass cheeks and onto the bed rail. You are dripping with desire, despite your fear & really burning with a passion from all the humiliation and taunting he is putting you through.

You hear the clinking sound like ice in a glass, you think perhaps he was taking a drink of something but you are wrong. His hand goes to your nipples and the cold sting of an ice cube touches it. Instantly your nipple stands at attention, he circles one and then the other, making a chilling trail between your luscious heaving orbs.

"You respond nicely slut, you must like what I'm doing"

Obviously he can see you are enjoying yourself, if nothing else but from the way your pussy is responding. Your nipples are now fully erect and the ice is removed, you feel something tighten around each nipple, not sure if the sensation you are feeling, you tense. From what you can tell he has a thin rope tied to each nipple and he is pulling and jerking on it, watching your breasts bounce and jiggle, an odd feeling but still very stimulating.

Another clink of the glass, then you start as you feel the cold sensations of an ice cube entering your pussy. Hot as it is the ice doesn't last long. Again the same sound and another one enters your burning snatch. Two more enter quickly behind the first. Inside your pussy you can feel it burn, the ice instantly turning your pussy cold. A trail of chilling warmed water streams from your opening, almost as if you are wetting yourself. Without warning his tongue darts in where he had just shoved the ice, lapping and licking as the ice melts. The feeling of his warm tongue against your now cold lips is indescribable and absolutely fucking incredible.

Your breath becomes shallow and gasping, you know an orgasm is close.

"Oh NO, you're NOT going to cum, NOT yet anyway" he pulls his tongue away as you gasp.

You wanted to cum badly but evidently your captor has other plans. SMACK the stinging sound of a slap against your raw cunt and your exposed clit, then another and another.

"That will bring you down, don't want you cumming so soon, I have more in store for you".

Your cunt tingles with both pain and pleasure, screams coming from your lips but you are unaware that you have even made a sound, all your thoughts and focus are on your stinging hot molten cunt.

Through your blindfold you can see a light, thinking he has turned on a light in the room, you think maybe you have been given a break for a moment or two. You suddenly realise how wrong as you feel the burning of hot wax on your left nipple. Again you scream, another slap to your pussy, and more wax this time to the right nipple. With both nipples covered, he doesn't stop there; he laces a trail of drips between your breasts and down your belly, pooling it up in your navel. Circling your cunt, you feel the wax burn your thighs; again you let out a scream, part from the pain, part from the sheer pleasure of it all.

Without stopping you feel his fingers part the lips of your pussy, instantly the sting of hot wax meets your clit. Drips fall all along your inner and outer pussy lips; you can feel it stream to and gather at your opening. The sensation is overwhelming to say the least. Now more than ever you want to cum, to feel the release of that crashing wave roll right through your quivering body, to release the pent up orgasm your captor has been building inside of you. But it won't happen yet, the candle is extinguished and he starts blowing on the cooling wax. You can feel it harden and draw your lips together, while his fingers start flicking it off your swollen lips and clit. The sensation of the wax leaving your pussy is almost as exciting as being waxed in the first place. His fingers pealing the wax from your clit make it throb.

You long for more and MORE is just what you get. Not letting up for a moment, he slides something cold and ridged up your cum dripping pussy. It doesn't take more than two strokes for you to recognize the ridges of the object he has just penetrated you with. It is your favourite dildo usually kept stashed in your bedside cabinet. Deeply he pounds it in and out of your pussy. With each stroke you can feel yourself growing closer to orgasm, breathing heavily, he must sense your impending orgasm because he stops abruptly.

"Not yet you little slut. I know you want to cum but I'm not going to let you."

The words crush you; you need so badly to free this orgasm and ride it for all that it was worth. Again the smacks come, you scream in frustration, he delivers several before he stops. Your cunt is now pulsing with every beat of your heart, which is racing.

What was next? What would he do now? Before you can even ponder the answers to these questions, his fingers are busy milking your clit. Pinching, pulling it, and rolling it between his fingers. Masturbating it as if it were a little cock he has in his fingers instead of your clit. Without warning, again you feel something cold and ridged enter your tight pussy. Not your dildo this time but something smoother. For almost a minute you think about what it could possibly be, but then it dawns on you, it is a bottle. The neck is long but you can feel the wide part of the bottle as he shoves it in all the way in. Rhythmically he moves the bottle in and out of you, reaching down from time to time to lick your clit as he keeps the strokes going.

You thought you would explode at any second when again he stops. Waiting for the slaps again, you braced yourself for its sting but they don't come. He is moving, what is he doing, your mind is wondering. You feel him move to the top of your head. With your back already arched from your arms being tied behind you, he tilts your head back slightly and you can feel his cock at your lips.

"Suck it bitch and I will let you cum if you suck it good" The words are threatening but at the same time a relief to hear, you know that you can give brilliant head and with this knowledge you languish the idea that you will soon enjoy the long awaited orgasm.

Eagerly you suck on his cock, taking it as far into your mouth as you can, arching your neck, straining with all your might to slip as much of his cock into your mouth and towards your throat. He can see your pulse twitching in your neck and the faint outline of the head of his cock as it slides slowly into your gulping throat. Licking it up and down your mouth tightens around it sucking strongly on the hot throbbing shaft in your mouth. Your tongue lathering the head of his penis, the tip of your tongue trying to insinuate it way into his piss slit, sensuously gliding back and forth over the sensitive glans causing him to tremble in your mouth.

You can tell by his moans that he is enjoying the attention you are giving him and you want so badly to feel the orgasm aching in your loins. His cock grows harder and harder with each stroke of your lips. You can feel the skin tighten on his long shaft; he needs to erupt in blissful orgasm as much as you do. His hips are now in rhythm with your mouth, meeting every thrust while your tongue works its way along the bulging veins of his cock. Face fucking you faster and faster. The sounds coming from him aren't even human like, more like an animal in the wild. You know that at anytime you will receive a mouth full of steaming hot jism.

But no, he stops. Excited by this you know he wants to see you cum hard and cum soon.

As he backs off you can feel your excitement grow knowing you will be cumming the instant he touches you. Waiting for his attention to go to your pussy, you are disappointed when he doesn't touch it. Instead he rolls you on your side, at first you don't know what he is going to do but are relieved since your hands have gone numb from laying on them for so long.

His attention goes immediately to your ass. OH NO what is he doing? You feel something cold and wet being applied to your ass.

"What are you doing?" you are brave enough to ask.

"What do you think I'm doing slut?" he answers with a question.

Before you can answer his question he answers again. "I'm numbing your ass so I can fuck it. I want to fuck you deep and hard. You'll love it in the ass & you do want to cum don't you? Well what better way that feeling my hard throbbing cock rape your tight rectum."

Frightened by his words you don't make a sound. You love it when you get fucked in the ass but only when there has been sufficient foreplay to prepare it for such an onslaught. This time he is only using a little ice and his middle finger as it plunges time and time again into your rear entrance. Each probe making you grimace at what is to come when he finally forces his long hard cock (you have already gauged the size when it was in your mouth) up your slim narrow poo chute.

You aren't sure you can take all of it without feeling too much pain. His fingers continue to penetrate you, grinding slowly, working your ass to loosen it for his cock. He is skilled at what he is doing and you hardly notice his fingers leave your ass until you feel it stretch as his hard dick enters your tight ass.

You scream, this time not from pleasure but from pain. You have never had a cock as big as that so far up you before. Your body shakes and he pulls out quickly. Again his fingers go back to work with more liquid and more grinding.

He places something at your clit between your lips. It starts to vibrate; your clit throbbing and twitching at this new sensation. This time when he slides his cock in it doesn't hurt but feels overwhelmingly erotic. Your body relaxes and you meet his rhythm. He is pounding hard into you. You can feel your pussy drip, you know now without a doubt that this time you are going to cum and when you do it is going to explode from your body with such a force that you will wish to never lose that feeling.

The vibration draws you closer to orgasm. With each stroke he makes in your ass, you can feel the cum boiling up inside his cock, it is thicker and long than it was just moments ago. Unable to hold back any longer & with a loud groan, you are overtaken by then most powerful orgasm you have ever experienced. For what feels like minutes your body shakes and jerks. If it wasn't for his wild moans & insistent grunting you would not have noticed him cumming with you. You both lay there shaking and quivering, unable to move or speak. The whole time your clit is still buzzing from the vibrator between your cunt lips. He reaches down and removes it, you moan and shake again.

Breathless you can't do anymore than moan. He slowly unties your arms, feeling the release of the ropes makes both your hands and arms tingle. Your breasts throb and ache from their release. Without removing the blindfold from your eyes he roughly grabs a handful of your hair pulling your head sideways off the bed. As you moan in discomfort your mouth drops open and he shoves his wet dirty cock into your mouth. It is half hard and tastes awful as it flops onto your tongue. However you instinctively clutch at his thighs as you hungrily suck his flaccid appendage into your mouth. As you feel him begin to get hard again in your mouth you hear him say

"Well - this looks like a promising start to the weekend..."