At Last We Meet

Story Info
Headstrong, sexy Shayla meets her online friend.
3.7k words
4
17.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it.

Who would have thought that reading an article in a magazine about a website would lead to this moment? I took another look in the mirror at myself and smoothed a hand over the imaginary wrinkles in my dress.

I'd met him through the message board of a site I had become hooked on after reading an article on it. Our casual friendship had taken a decidedly erotic and sensual turn after approximately a month of chatting every night. I loved the flirting, but knew my new friend Hunter was engaged. He had told me about his fiancée – a seemingly nice albeit self-absorbed woman named Kate. Every little disagreement they had would be laid in my lap to analyze and dissect and then give Ann Landers-like advice to. On a few occasions, Hunter would say things like, "Maybe I should just ditch Kate and come for you." I didn't think it was a big deal however, since I was living in California and he was halfway across the country in Chicago.

When we first "met," I was dating a man named Ryan, but that relationship fell apart. I was extremely head-strong and career focused, and Ryan couldn't accept that. I did want to meet and settle down with someone, but it seemed that most men were intimidated by my good looks and strong personality. I suppose I just hadn't found a man that was worth compromising my career for. As if it wasn't hard enough to find single, attractive, successful, straight men in San Francisco!

From the start, we seemed to have a lot in common. Hunter and I were both smart asses. Our conversations were never lacking in humor, as we both cracked each other up at every opportunity. He'd tease me for being gullible, and I'd mock him for being so easily susceptible to my charm. We both loved sports, booze, and music, among a variety of other things. He and I would discuss anything from the Chicago Bears versus San Francisco 49ers rivalry of the eighties (seeing as how the each team was our respective favorite), to current events (both in the world and in each of our lives), to politics, religion, and of course, sex. He would tell me that I was the perfect woman because, "I was cool like a guy, but with the sex appeal of a stripper." Hunter and I were both extremely ambitious and hard workers to boot. At twenty-seven, I was the head of public relations for my favorite NFL team, while Hunter was the Regional Training Director for a software company at twenty-nine. I never thought I'd find an engineer who was so funny and genuine and down to earth until I befriended Hunter! We were both working our dream jobs, which was another reason why I didn't get my hopes up about Hunter and I ever having a relationship.

One night, while enjoying a casual phone conversation, Hunter told me about his plans to come out to California. He had been promoted and was going to be in Los Angeles for 3 weeks, training some of the new management personnel for his company. Although I was living in San Francisco, I figured if he went all that way to see me, the least I could do was make the effort the rest of the way! My heart started racing at the news, but I kept my cool – after all he was engaged, and we had never met before. But his words, baritone and rich, replayed in my head.

"Maybe I should just ditch Kate and come for you."

Actually making the flight reservations had been a big commitment in my head. Boarding the plane gave me unbelievable jitters in my stomach that had nothing to do with the flight and everything to do with meeting this man for the first time. Since we were not in season and hadn't even started training camp for my team, I was able to sneak away to LA for a week. I figured that if Hunter and I didn't seem to get along as we did over IM or on the phone, I could always just have fun visiting friends from my college days at UCLA.

Fast forward to the here and now.

For what seemed to be the hundredth time in five minutes, I brushed my hand over my dress. Focusing my face on the mirror, I narrowed my eyes and studied my reflection. My long, dark, curly hair was hanging loosely around my bronzed face, brushing over my shoulders. The tight black tube dress had been a good selection, I thought with a smile, as I adjusted the silver chain belt that emphasized my 38D breasts and curvy hips.

Finally, a smile came to my lips as I decided I was ready. We planned on meeting at the bar in the hotel. I figured it would be a good escape if we seemed to have no chemistry in person. Glancing around briefly, I noticed that Hunter had not yet arrived. Breathing deeply, I sat at the bar and ordered a French Martini.

As I sat toying with the fruit garnish the bartender put in my drink, I heard a voice whisper in my ear, "Hey gorgeous!" I whirled around and jumped off the barstool, flinging my arms around his neck in glee. With my curvaceous body pressed tightly against him, I felt his smooth sinewy muscles rippling under me. I inwardly shivered at the pleasant sensations that caused, as I noticed my nipples hardening in anticipation. I eyed him shyly and was stunned that he was even sexier in person.

"I was beginning to think you were never gonna get here!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, well would I leave you high and dry? More like low and wet." he responded with a snicker.

We sat together at the bar and talked for hours. Hunter and I each had one too many drinks, and in no time we were laughing like children. At one point I burst into laughter at our funny situation and reached over to touch Hunter's hand to get his attention. He suddenly sobered at my gentle, perfumed touch as our eyes locked again, but for what seemed to be the first time.

My breath caught in my throat as his green eyes studied my exotic face and swept down my graceful neck to the soft skin of my cleavage. Liquor had always made me giddy and playful, but being drunk and sitting next to Hunter made me incredibly horny. I could feel the heat start to intensify in my pussy, as my tiny g-string panties started to dampen at the crotch.

Shaking the drunken cobwebs from my head, I rose from my seat and swayed precariously.

"Are you ok?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied with a sheepish grin. "I guess I had just over my limit, eh?"

"Well screw going out on the town…I'll walk to back up to your room and we can just hang out and watch a movie or something, ok?"

"Yeah, m'kay, sure," I said, and we both walked gingerly to the elevators.

We boarded with an older couple, so I decided to have a little fun. Standing behind the couple next to Hunter, I reached over and started rubbing his leg lightly. He coughed to cover up a sound of surprise as I smirked. I then let my graceful fingers run from his leg over his hip, to his ass, where I gave him a gentle tweak. He looked over at me and raised his eyebrows, as if to ask what I was doing. I grinned and ran my hand back to his leg and hesitated for a minute.

Throwing caution to the wind, I let my hand lazily drift from his muscular thigh to the zipper of his pants, teasing my finger along the seam. I heard his sharp intake of breath and I giggled.

The older couple looked at each other with disapproving frowns as I quieted down. I could feel his cock like steel through his pants, and was surprised at Hunter's restraint. My teasing wasn't just exciting him though my panties were soaking wet at this point, and I wanted to do nothing more than to stick two of my fingers inside my juicy pussy to relieve the throbbing.

Leaning over to Hunter, I whispered in his ear, "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" I was overcome by the cheesiness of it and broke out into peals of laughter. Just then the elevator tinged its arrival to the seventh floor and the older couple looked back at Hunter and I and muttered some comments to each other as they hastily exited. As the elevator doors closed, Hunter grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the walls of the chamber. He pinned my wrists up above my head and we both breathed heavily, both from the struggle and from our evident attraction.

"What the fuck did you think you were doing?" he asked me fiercely.

"Why, whatever are you talkin' about darlin'…I didn't do nothin'." I claimed, wide eyed with feigned innocence.

"Oh, you didn't do nothin'," he mimicked me in a whiny voice. "You actually did a whole lot of something. But you forgot one thing sweetie," he said with his eyes roving over my body, eyeing every sinful curve. My heart started pounding even harder and I was sure he could feel my rapid pulse on my wrists.

"What's that now?" I attempted to ask nonchalantly.

"That I can be a brat just like you!"

With that, Hunter's mouth dove onto mine, parting my lips with his. His tongue roamed my mouth savagely. My initial surprise gave way to surrender, pressing my body into his. When he sensed my surrender, he pulled back and left my mouth questing for his.

"I told you I could one up you."

The elevator doors tinged our arrival at the 14th floor and opened slowly again. Smirking, Hunter released my wrists and stepped aside. I swept past him and walked down the hallway quickly, leaving him in the dust.

"Wait," he called out after me. "Shayla, what the hell…are you mad? I'm sorry!"

His words seemed to fall on deaf ears as I unlocked the door and breezed inside. He entered after me and shut the door.

"Look Shayla…I…"

As he was about to launch into a diatribe about how sorry he was, I grabbed the back of Hunter's neck and pressed my lips against his. My fingers wove into his hair and gripped his head as I hungrily devoured his mouth with mine. Hunter's strong arms encircled my waist and pulled me closer to him. He'd waited so long to feel my plush lips against him.

His mouth left mine and began trailing kisses down my soft neck, gently biting my tender flesh. My back arched with pleasure, which caused my body to press even harder against him. Hunter groaned, feeling my voluptuous body embedded into him. He continued kissing down my neck until he reached my tits.

Running both hands up my flanks, he cupped my heavy tits in his hands and then reached around my back and unhooked my belt and unzipped my dress. The belt clinked to the floor, but the dress remained stuck to my full figure. Hunter ran his hands down my bare back and back up to my breasts, pushing the dress to the floor.

Hunter gasped as my full tits came into view. God, they were beautiful – big and firm, capped with large brown nipples that stiffened from excitement and touch. His eyes hungrily roamed down my figure to the little panties I was wearing. I put my hands on his and guided them to my chest, kneading his fingers into my flesh. Dropping my hands from his, I ran them up his arms and grazed my fingernails gently down his forearms. He thumbed my nipples roughly, then pulled me close as he began sucking on one nipple. He gently bit it, causing me to grab his hair forcefully. Hunter let his tongue trail from my left nipple into the valley between my breasts, causing a quiver to run through my body. He then encircled my right nipple with the tip of his tongue before sucking it into his mouth, dragging his teeth along its stiffness and causing me to cry out.

Rising slowly, he took my hand and led me to the bed. I lay down and Hunter got on top of me, kissing me again, this time with a languid ease. He stopped abruptly and looked down at my beautiful face. He ran his hand through my thick hair and ran his hand down my cheek. His thumb grazed my eyebrow, my cheekbone, and over my full lips to my chin, drinking in every detail of my flesh.

Almost in a whisper, I said, "Mmmm Hunter, I love you."

"I love you too baby, you know that. I'm going to show you how much I love you."

I laughed softly and then said, "Well, if it's all the same to you, I think I'll show you!"

With that, I pushed him off me, to the side of me and straddled his stomach. With flying fingers, I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it to the side. I leaned over and kissed and bit his neck. My mouth traveled down to his chest and I licked his nipples with the same flair that he displayed. As I kissed lower down his rippling stomach, my round ass moved down his crotch. I could feel his stiff cock underneath my ass, and I wriggled on him slightly, causing him to moan and me to giggle.

Standing on the floor between Hunter's legs, I unbuttoned his pants with lightning speed and pulled down his pants and boxer briefs. He lifted his ass up to allow me to pull them all the way off. His cock was about eight inches, but it made a loud smacking sound on his belly when I pulled his pants off, causing me to smile and my cunt to tremble with excitement. He sat up quickly and shrugged off his shirt and threw it onto the floor, then turned to me to let me know he was ready. Hunter pushed his body back on the massive bed to give me room to work. His cock twitched with excitement as I ran my hands up his defined calves to his inner thighs, all the way up to his hips. I reached around and cupped my hands under his ass, pulling his hips to me and bringing my head down all at once. My tongue smoothly licked his inner thigh, intermittently biting him. Doing the same thing on his right thigh had him pushing his hips toward me, aching to relieve the heat he felt in my moist mouth.

Slowly, I ran the tip of my tongue around the head of his cock, precum oozing out into my mouth as I lapped it up. I ran my tongue from the tip down to the shaft in a spiral pattern, tracing a thin line all the way down and around his shaft, and back up again. I couldn't hold back anymore, so I buried his root in my mouth, my lips fitting like a tight glove over his dick until they hit the base.

I could feel the head of his cock in the back of my throat, as I contracted my throat muscles, causing a rippling sensation to run through his entire cock. He moaned and wove his fingers into my hair, trying to control the pace. I started bobbing my head up and down his length quickly, still taking him all the way in and burying my nose in his pubic hair with every stroke. When I could sense that he was near cumming, I stopped altogether, causing him to cry out to me.

"Patience is a virtue, honey," I said with a smile, as I ran my tongue over the head of his cock again, using my hand to pump his dick. Hunter looked down at me sucking his dick, and I stared back at him, showing him how much I loved tasting his cock in my mouth. My cheeks hollowed out on every stroke up, as my tongue lashed back and forth against his stiffness.

"Mmmm baby, I want to taste you," he rasped, his voice thick with desire. Without missing a beat, I swiveled my hips up to him so we were in the classic 69 position. His tongue reached out and started sucking on the crotch of my panties, licking my pussy lips through the thin material. He impatiently reached up and ripped my panties off. His eyes widened at the sight of my bare pussy. Hunter stuck his tongue out and licked from the top of my slit to the bottom. Unable to restrain himself, his tongue dove into my tender folds, plunging deep inside my twat. Feeling his moist tongue plowing my pussy spurred me to start sucking his cock even harder, as I reached my hands down and fondled his balls, caressing them with my warm fingers.

"God you taste so fucking good," he sighed, swirling his tongue around the hard knob of my clit, alternating between a lazy tongue caress and a vigorous lapping. I ground my pussy into his face, aching to have him inside me.

My body started to tense, sensing a near orgasm. Knowing that, I sucked his cock faster, the head of his dick stabbing me in the back of the throat. His voice, feverish with lust and passion cried out, "I'm going to cummmmm," which enticed me to suck even faster and harder, my lips stretched out around his swollen member. His cock erupted in my mouth, shooting stream after stream of hot cum into my mouth. I squealed around his cock as I slurped up all his cum, swallowing every last drop. My legs trembled and stiffened as my pussy gushed hot juice into his mouth, covering his face with my cum.

I licked his cock dry and turned around to face Hunter, kissing his cheek gently. He pulled my face to his and kissed me deeply. I tasted my sweetness on his mouth, and was strangely excited by tasting my own pussy juice. We lay together on the bed, caressing each other's bodies, until our lust for each other overcame us again. My hand glided down his chest, over his taut stomach to his semi-erect cock. Rubbing him with my hand, I asked, "Please…please fuck me."

With that, he rolled me over so that I was on top of him. I kneeled on either side of him as I took his now rock hard cock in my hand and teased it up and down my slit. Hunter raised his hips trying to plunge inside of me, pleading with me to stop teasing him.

Slowly, I lowered my steaming cunt onto the head of his cock and eased down inch by inch, letting him feel my tight hole at every point on the way down, until I was completely impaled on his pole. My hips began a gyrating motion back and forth then side-to-side and circular on his cock. I alternated this with some up and down bouncing on his shaft that caused my tits to bounce. Hunter reached up and grabbed my tits, massaging them with his hand. He squeezed my nipples, rolling them in his fingers. My nipples have always been sensitive, so feeling his manipulations on my tits encouraged me to fuck him with increasing intensity. I leaned down over him, biting his neck and as I made a trail of kisses down his chest, my rigid nipples trailed down his chest, burning a hot path down his body. Sitting back upright, I continued bouncing on his cock, rubbing my smooth, bald pussy against his groin.

I leaned backwards and braced myself with one arm on his calf. My other hand reached up and caressed my tits, running down my body to play with my clit. Damn, he felt so good inside my cunt filling me up! I took my index finger out of my pussy and slowly and sensuously put it inside my mouth, pulling it out slowly, licking up every last! bit of my girl honey. Hunter groaned and put his hands on my hips and started slamming my pussy down on him. His long pole filled me to the top, banging into my cervix. Without breaking our joined bodies, Hunter flipped me over on my back and raised my legs over his shoulders and began pounding my pussy like a man possessed.

His cock pistoned in and out of me quickly, his balls slapping against my ass. He held on to my shaking tits, groping and grabbing them as he thrust into me. I threaded my fingers through my hair grabbing my head and started thrashing wildly, calling out his name. My hips lewdly pushed back into his every thrust, slamming our bodies together forcefully. He grunted and groaned while thrusting into me.

"Shayla, I'm gonna cum baby," he said.

I knew Hunter loved when girls talked dirty when he was gonna cum so I said, "Oh baby c'mon, fuck my hot pussy…can you feel how wet I am because you make me so fucking hot. Mmmm, pump me with your big cock and let me cum all over you while you cum all inside me!"

My dirty talking set him over the edge, as his eyes narrowed and with a loud grunt, he came for the second time that night, this time in my dripping snatch. Feeling his cum splash inside my twat set off a wave of orgasmic bliss, as my pussy convulsed and gushed a river of pussy juice as I thrashed beneath him. We both came for what seemed like hours, and as our orgasms subsided, we lay together exhausted and completely spent.

For the rest of my week in Los Angeles, we fucked in every position and in any place we could. It seemed like we couldn't get enough of each other. I didn't know what would happen when I left to go back to San Francisco, but we both knew that we needed to be together. We turned our fantasy into a reality a year later when I moved to Chicago, where our next goal is to have sex at the home of my new employer – Soldier Field! We'll keep you posted!