At Long Last

Story Info
A beauty, and office, and finally something more.
2.6k words
4.39
25.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes dreams really do come true...

She certainly wasn't the first beauty he'd worked with. The government agencies and private companies in the DC area attracted smart, educated, incredibly beautiful women from all over the country, the highest concentration of them he'd ever seen.

But this one was different. From the moment she introduced herself and locked eyes with him, something sparked, something primal yet inexplicably complex. Her beauty had literally left him breathless and tongue tied when they met; she had been blessed with the best the gene pool had to offer. Taller than average, with huge grey-green eyes framed by the longest lashes he had ever seen, her chestnut hair tumbled perfectly around her face and neck. A full mouth with classically kissable lips, an easy smile with straight, perfectly white teeth, and a smoky, sultry voice completed this near-perfect package.

Then there was that body.That can't all be real,he had thought. Breasts like half melons, at least a C cup, standing straight and proud as they seemed to defy gravity. A perfect waist curving into narrow hips and a heart-shaped ass that he often thought would fit perfectly into his hands, all held up by long, tanned, shapely legs toned through years of vigorous exercise. If he was ever called on to describe the perfect women, it would be her.

Their jobs were similar and required regular contact and conversation. They had even taken a few breaks together and were occasional workout partners; they had become real friends and knew a lot about each other. He didn't want to risk that friendship with any unwelcome overt actions, so while he pined for her secretly, he maintained an air of friendly professionalism at work. They hadn't been on anything that could be described as a date.

He sometimes sensed there was mutual interest, though. She would come to his office to discuss matters that a quick e-mail would have easily resolved, and seemingly made any excuse to keep a conversation going. When poring over a document together, she would stand extremely close, literally up against him, which pressed her perfect breasts against his arm. During their joint sessions at the gym she wore a tight, low cut sport top, her breasts straining against the fabric, and the tightness of the yoga pants she wore accentuating her perfect proportions. When her eyes locked on his it was all he could do to stay focused on the task at hand.

As was often the case, he was working well into the evening that Monday. The everyday demands of his position left him no time for the extras - the evaluations, the reports, the proposals, even the management of his files. He rarely arrived home before 7:30. Others did the same.

On this particular evening he thought he was the last one in the office. Concentrating on his work, he didn't know she was there until he heard her call teasingly from the door: "You know what they say about all work and no play..." Even a trite saying like that was like the song of angels coming from her. He swung his chair around to face her. "I gave up on fun during the workweek a long time ago," he said with a grin. "This is the only time I have to really get things done."

"So what's so all-fired important about this?" she asked, moving toward his side of the desk with her eyes on the monitors. He swung back toward the computer and she stood immediately behind him. He pointed to various parts of the image on the screen and tried to explain what he was doing, but her nearness was distracting and he found the right words difficult. "Have you considered weighting these functions to allow for different sample sizes?" she asked, pointing to the screen while leaning against him. The back of his head was now cradled between her breasts. When she drew her hand back she maintained the pressure against him, her perfect breasts against his head and both hands resting lightly on his shoulders. Things were definitely taking a new direction.

As he began to comment, her hands began to move along his shoulders, down onto his chest and back to his neck. His heart felt like it was going to explode from his chest and his breath came in short bursts as her hands continued their journey, her fingertips sliding across his well-conditioned pectorals and down onto his abs. His cock had come to attention and strained against the fabric of his pants.

He silently began to turn, a move she anticipated by moving in a counter direction as she brought her face toward him. Her eyes locked on his, she continued her movement until she came to rest on his lap with her left hand on the back of his neck, her face inches from his. She drew his face towards her and their lips met, first lightly, then more firmly as her tongue darted playfully into his mouth. His right hand was holding her back while his left rested on her right thigh.

That first kiss, so long in coming, seemed to last for hours. It was a kiss overflowing with feeling, joining the two of them inexorably together as only a kiss can. His left hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it lazily moved up and down her thigh. With her free hand she reached down and removed her shoes. When their lips finally parted, she whispered, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." "Oh babe," he replied, "I thought I was the only one who felt that way." Their lips met in another long, gentle, lingering kiss, their breathing synchronized, their hearts beating as one.

Again their lips parted and she walked slowly to close the office door. "I'm pretty sure we're the only ones here, but you never know," she smiled. Her hand flipped off the light as she walked back towards him. Taking both of his hands, she drew him up to a standing position. In her husky whisper she said, "Help me with these," and guided his hands to the buttons of her blouse. While he silently obeyed her request, she did the same with his shirt, untucking it as she reached the bottom. When he finished, her blouse hung parted by a few inches, draped over the swell of her breasts and exposing the lacy bra containing them. With a slight shrug, the blouse fell to the floor and his heart began to beat even faster as he slipped off his shoes. Her eyes still looking directly into his and with an inviting smile on her face, she unzipped her skirt and it joined the blouse on the floor. She stood before him clad in only the white bra and matching panties, a true vision. She was without a doubt the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

"Now, this just won't do," she said playfully, grasping his shirt and sliding it back over his shoulders until it joined the ever-growing pile of clothes on the floor. Moving closer, her lips brushed his lightly as her hands unbuckled his belt, unhooked and unzipped his pants, and pushed them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them without breaking the gentle kiss.

With a slight step back, she allowed her eyes to wander up and down his body, her hands gently stroking him from chest to thigh and back. She leaned forward and planted gentle kisses on his chest, moving slowly downward with each one. As she moved lower she dropped to her knees in front of him, his bulging boxer shorts almost at eye level with her. Looking up at his face, she smiled while her thumbs hooked into the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down his legs and off his feet, taking his socks with them. His huge erection was now standing straight out from his body. She gently grasped it with one hand.

Dropping her gaze, she lowered herself slightly and kissed the tip of his cock. Her tongue darted and licked, her lips occasionally surrounding the head. She ran her tongue down the length of his shaft and back, finally opening her lips wide enough to take it completely into her mouth. Slowly, gently, she moved her mouth back and forth, allowing almost his entire cock to move in and out of her warm, wet mouth and occasionally taking it in to its base. His hands gently grasped the sides of her head, moving it in unison with his involuntary hip movements. He moaned in pleasure and knew his orgasm was not long in coming.

She seemed to sense his imminent release and increased the rhythm of her movement. Her hand now moved along with her mouth, stroking his shaft, the friction of her mouth and hand bringing his ever closer to cumming. He could feel his balls start to spasm – to "boil over," as he called it – and with one final stroke she stopped her movements and moaned in delight as he erupted in orgasm, shooting his hot cum into her eager mouth as each spasm rocked him. He had never had such an intense orgasm, his load so big that some of it escaped her hungry mouth and dripped onto her chin. Finally removing her mouth, she swallowed what he given her and playfully used a finger to clean her chin, putting those last drops in her mouth too. "Well, mister," she said with a sly smile. "You certainly seem happy to see me tonight." He leaned down and planted a long, wet, yearning kiss on her beautiful lips.

He put his hands on her shoulders and with gentle pressure brought her to her feet. The white of her garments contrasted beautifully with her bronzed skin, and he allowed himself a few moments to drink in her breathtaking beauty. Not completely unfamiliar with feminine undergarments, he noticed that her bra had a front clasp and he deftly unhooked it. Her large breasts caused the cups to fall away and expose themselves to his hungry gaze. With another slight shrug her bra fell to the floor, and she moved her hands to the back of his head. Tilting her head back, she drew his face to the cleft between her tits, and he brought a hand to each of them. Planting gentle kisses in the middle, his fingers found her erect nipples and gently, slowly pinched each one. A guttural moan escaped her throat.

His mouth moved onto each breast, kissing and licking, occasionally taking each nipple between his lips. He scraped his teeth gently on them, heightening the sensation and drawing another moan from her. Her breasts were better than he had imagined, round and firm, with perfectly proportioned aureoles and nipples. His motions gained intensity and he sought to devour them. Standing up, he kissed her again as his hands found the waist of her panties and gently pushed them down over her hips, allowing them to slide down her legs. The clothing pile on the floor was complete as she stepped out of them.

Again using the gentle pressure of his hands, he sat her in his office chair and knelt in front of her. Her legs parted to bring him closer, and they shared another deep, lingering kiss. Her hands stroked his head and shoulders as he kissed her neck, her throat, each of her breasts. His lips and tongue explored her stomach, her waist, her hips, the tops of her thighs. He occasionally ran them to the inside of her thighs with a quick brush against her pussy as he moved from side to side, her pubic hair shaved to a narrow strip like a highway sign pointing to paradise. Her own breathing became shorter and she moaned as she parted her legs farther in anticipation. She brought her feet to rest on his back.

He finally brought his face fully into her wet pussy, drawing the tip of his tongue its full length and tasting her sweet wetness. Up he went, parting her lips with his tongue and using its slight roughness to stimulate her clitoris. Down he would follow, pressing us tongue into her pussy and moving it around. Her hands grasped his head and pulled it to her more forcefully, putting pressure on her senses as he sucked and licked her clit.The man has quite the talented tongue,she thought.I never thought anyone could be this good at it.He inserted first one, then two fingers into her, turning them up to stimulate her G spot and rubbing it as he licked and sucked her clit. Giving herself over to complete abandon, she spread her knees apart as far as she could and threw her head back as her own orgasm built. Moaning and moving her hips in rhythm with his motions, she pulled his head in tight and pressed against his face as her body spasmed again and again, hot juice flowing from her pussy to be eagerly lapped up by his mouth. Her spasms finally subsided and her grasp of his head relaxed. Now it was his turn to smile up at her, his face glistening with her juices. In addition to everything else, her pussy tasted better than he had imagined, and he had feasted. If she hadn't already figured it out, he enjoyed eating pussy more than about anything else in the world and she had just been eaten by the best.

Between her stunning beauty and the zinc supplements he took daily, he was again erect despite his recent orgasm. She gazed in awe at the sight of his hardon as he moved his hips closer to her. "Slow down, my love," she whispered. "I want to feel all of you inside me, and I know just how I want that." Gently pushing him back, she stood and turned toward the chair, kneeling on it and grasping the back, looking over her shoulder at him. He stood up and took a long, deep look at her beautiful ass facing him, her back slightly arched to tilt it upward. Perfect cheeks, the cleft between them spreading slightly to expose her anxious pussy, he was almost overcome with excitement and yearning. Standing between her calves, he slightly spread the left cheek a little and guided his rock hard shaft into her wet channel. They both moaned as he ever so slowly pushed the full length into her, pausing with her ass cheeks against his midsection before just as slowly moving back. With a hand on each of her hips, he began to slowly move in and out of her, feeling the soft coolness of her perfect ass against him with each thrust. She moved herself with his rhythm, increasing in tempo as he did. Their passion took them to another level, his thrusts becoming more and more forceful, her ass cheeks vibrating with each one, her tits swinging freely with their movements. Once he stopped while fully in her, pivoting his cock at the base and moving it inside her in a way that almost took her over the edge again before he commenced his driving thrusts. "Omigod this is wonderful!" she cried out. "Fuck me harder! Make me cum again!"

Finally they both reached that point of no return, seemingly at the same instant. They pressed against each other as their orgasms washed over them, their juices mingling as he shot another steaming load into her and she coated him with her own juices. Grunting and sweating, they cried out in simultaneous release, until completely spent he collapsed forward onto her back. Their breathing was ragged and heavy, and it took a few minutes to regain some equilibrium. Finally he dropped to the floor and she followed, resting her head on his chest, his arm encircling her as they silently enjoyed each other and the realization that things had indeed changed, and very much for the better.