At Long Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned louder as I squeezed her breasts, and she brought her hands up and covered mine with hers.

She began to slide her hips back and forth more, sliding more and more of my cock in and out.

"Ohh yeahh! That feels soo goood!" she moaned.

"Yeah, baby," I moaned in reply. "You feel so good wrapped around my cock."

"Oh my gosh," she gasped in response. "I feel soo full! It's like you're hitting spots that I've never felt before!"

She continued to ride me for a few minutes before she stopped, my pole buried deep inside her, and rested.

"Do you want to move to your bed now?" I asked, holding her tight.

"Yes," she gasped. "I want you in my bed!"

She tried to slide back, to get off of my lap, but I held tightly to her ass cheeks.

"Wrap your arms around my neck," I told her, as I moved forward towards the edge of the cushion, "and your legs around my waist."

I felt her lock her ankles around my back, and I stood, lifting her up with me.

"Oh my gosh!" she moaned as I started to walk towards her bedroom, her ass bouncing against my waist.

When I got into her room, instead of going to her bed, I walked towards the wall just to the left of the doorway.

Pinning her up against the wall, I held tightly to her ass, opened my stance a little, and started thrusting my hips back and forth.

"Oh yeahhh!" she moaned, as I pushed her against the wall. Her arms continued to hold me tight while I felt her heels bounce off of my ass.

I slid my hands down to her ass and gripped it tightly as I pushed up into her

"You are so tight and wet!" I moaned as I felt her hot pussy holding onto me.

"Oh god! This is soo good!" she gasped.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned, as I felt her pussy squeeze my shaft.

I let her ass drop just a bit, burying my pole deeper inside her.

"Oooohhhhhhh!" she moaned, holding me tighter.

I started pushing against her harder, with short, fast thrusts. I could feel her hard nipples pushing against my chest as her small, firm tits bounced up and down.

"Ooohhhh! Ooooohhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned, getting louder and digging her nails into my back.

Suddenly, she snapped her head back against the wall, and her eyes flew open.

"Oh my god!" she gasped. "I'm gonna cum again! Fuck me! I'm cumming!!"

I felt her pussy squeezing and releasing my cock as her orgasm shook her body. Finally, after a couple of minutes, she lay her head on my shoulder and her body relaxed.

"We've got to move to the bed," she moaned. "I can't hold on much longer."

"Ok," I replied. "Hold on a little longer."

I felt her squeeze around me again as I grabbed a hold of her asscheeks and turned around. She whimpered again as her ass bounced off of my legs while I walked us over to her bed.

Bending my knees slightly, I lowered her ass down to the bed and she let go of me. Standing at the side of the bed, I slid my hands up to her back and slowly lowered her to the mattress.

When she was laying back, I slid my cock out, drawing a moan of disappointment, reached over and grabbed a pillow and brought it over to us.

Still standing between her legs, I placed my hands behind her knees and pushed her legs back, lifting her hips off of the mattress. I then slid the pillow under her ass.

Anna was watching me, so as a surprise, I quickly squatted down and kissed the top of her mound, flicking my tongue across her clit.

"Ohh!" she gasped, raising her hips.

Just as quickly, I stood back up and moved my hips, lining the head of my cock up with her wet pussy.

With my fingers still hooked around the back of her knees, I leaned in and slid the length of my shaft into her hot hole.

"Ohhh yessss!" she groaned, as I buried my cock inside her and moved my hips from side to side.

I slid my hands down the length of her firm, muscular legs, and took a hold of her ankles. I pushed back on her legs just a little more, and placed her feet onto my chest.

Holding her legs together, I then started moving my hips back and forth, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, feeling my shaft skimming across the top wall of her pussy.

I knew that with her ass elevating her hips at that angle, my cock was hitting new, unexplored regions of her depths, so I moved slowly, taking long strokes to maximize her sensations.

As I continued driving my rod in and out of her, I slid my hands down to her hips and held on to her. She eventually let her legs fall to the sides, but she kept her feet on my chest.

"Unnhhh!" she grunted, as I started to occasionally thrust forward with a hard, quick plunge. "Yess!"

Soon, she brought her hands to her legs and began to slide them along her inner thighs. She would bring them to within a couple of inches of her mound, and then slide them back up.

On one downstroke, I reached up and gently grabbed one hand. She looked up at me and I slowly continued sliding her hand down, until it was covering her pussy.

Taking short thrusts with my cock, I began to rub my hand across the top of hers, pressing her fingers against her wet slit.

She looked at me questioningly, and I just nodded my head. When I moved my hand from hers, she continued to rub her pussy, stroking her clit.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, as I picked up my pace, fucking her faster.

Soon, her legs dropped open more, and her feel slipped from my chest. I held onto her legs as she started sliding her fingers up and down her wet slit, strumming her clit faster.

She continued looking directly at me as we began moving together at a feverish pace, me thrusting my hard cock in and out faster and longer, her moving her hips in rhythm with my strokes and concentrating her fingers on her clit.

I watched as her eyes opened even wider, and her breaths got heavy and shallow. "Ohh yeahh!" she moaned loudly. "I'm cumming! Oh, yeah! Fuck me! I'm cumming again!"

As she began bouncing her hips up and down, I felt the surge begin in my balls. "Yeah, baby," I moaned. "I'm gonna cum too!"

"Yess!" she exclaimed loudly. "Cum with me! I wanna feel you cum!"

"Ohh yeahh!" I moaned.

"Yess! Fuck me! Fuuuck meee!" she yelled as her body began to shake and tighten up. "I'm cumming!"

"Yess!" I bellowed, feeling my balls tighten up. "Oh damn!"

I thrust hard into her wet pussy, burying my cock deep in her hot hole, as my shaft bursted.

I could feel her pussy walls squeezing my rod as my cock spewed it's load, and her juices flowed down my balls.

After a few minutes, my softening cock began to slide out of her, and I climbed up onto the bed, collapsing beside her as we both recovered.

"Oh my god!" she whimpered. "My entire body is shaking right now."

"That's good," I whispered in her ear. "That tells me that I've done something right."

"Oh, yeah," she breathed. "You did everything right! I can't wait to see what else you're going to show me!"