At Long Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, baby," I moaned as she lowered my pants and boxers to my ankles. "Whatever you want!"

"I want THIS!" she said, leaning in and wrapping her lips around the head of my hard cock.

"Ohh yeahh!" I moaned, reaching down and putting my hands on the back of her head.

"Mmmm!" she moaned on my hard shaft, as I started thrusting my hips into her face and pulling her head in to me. "Mmhhmmm!"

I stood there for a couple of minutes as she continued to suck my hard pole. She kept moaning every time that she tried to take me deep, and I moaned and sighed along with her.

She soon pulled back and let my cock drop from her warm mouth and started stroking it.

"Oh my gosh!" she gasped, sliding her hand up and down on my slick stick. "You really stretch my jaw!"

"Your mouth feels good on me!" I told her.

"Good," she moaned, plunging her lips back down the length of my shaft.

A couple of seconds later, we heard her neighbor's door open, and then voices as they walked down the hallway and past the Anna's door.

When I tried to tried to slow Anna down and keep her quiet, she did just the opposite and started moaning louder on my cock and getting even more aggressive.

I tried to pull her up off of her knees, but she fought back by pushing my ass back hard against the door. There was no way that her neighbors could have not heard that.

"I want your cum," she said loudly, pulling her head back and stroking my pole.

"Oh my god!" I moaned loudly, thumping my head against the door as she slid her lips back down my length.

"Baby, we have to move," I told her a few seconds later. "You're making my knees weak!"

She pulled back again and smiled up at me, still stroking my shaft. "Do you promise to let me have your cum?" she asked, pretending to pout. "In my naughty, slutty mouth?"

"What ever you want, baby," I answered.

"Ok," she replied, jumping up and pulling me by my cock to her couch.

When we got there, Anna guided me gently by my hard pole and sat me down.

Kneeling between my legs, she leaned in and slid her tongue up the length of my shaft, and then flicked it around the sensitive underside of the head.

"Ohh! That's nice!" I told her, feeling her soft, silky hair drape across my cock as she continued to lick her way up and down.

"Ooohhh! You like that?" she asked, moving her head and sliding her hair along my cock more.

"Ohh yeah!" I moaned. "That feels nice!"

"Hmm. I wonder how you'll like this, then," she said, wrapping her long hair completely around my pole and then continuing to stroke it.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned.

Anna slipped her lips around the head of my cock and flicked her tongue across it while she continued stroking me with her hair wrapped around my shaft.

She looked up at me, her soft, full lips holding tight to my cock, and then slowly lowered her face, taking me as deep as she could, all the while keeping her eyes on mine.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, feeling the tip of my rod hit the back of her mouth. She still had a couple of fingers around the base of my shaft, but that was the deepest she had taken me.

Just as slowly, she raised her head until she released me from her lips.

"Mmm! That felt good, so deep in my mouth!" she told me.

"Ohh ho! It sure did!" I replied. "That felt great!"

"I think my jaws starting to get used to you, too," she said happily. "It's not as sore!"

"That's even better," I told her, as I reached down and hooked my hands under her arms, and then lifted her up towards me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her as she molded her body to mine. I could feel her hard nipples poking into my chest through her dress.

It was then that I realized that while she had me naked, she was still completely dressed.

Holding her tight, I quickly rolled over and placed her on the couch as she tried to fight me.

Pinning her against the couch, I reached around her and slowly lowered the zipper on the back of her dress.

Releasing her, I lowered the shoulders of her dress down her arms and started sliding my body down hers, slowly kissing her tits as I exposed them and flicking my tongue across her nipples.

As I knelt down between her legs and lifted the front of her skirt, she put her hands on my shoulders and tried to hold me up.

"That's not fair," she pouted. "You just promised that you'd cum in my mouth!"

"And I will, my dear," I told her, as I moved her hands away and lowered my face to her pussy. "I just didn't say when."

"Oooooohhh!" she gasped, as I pushed her legs back and my tongue slowly slid up the length of her wet slit. "Ok. As long as you promise!"

"I promise," I replied, flicking my tongue lightly across the tip of her clit. "Your pussy is wet! You must like being naughty and slutty!"

"Yessss!" she gasped. "Oh, yesssss!"

She hooked her hands around the backs of her legs and held them back for me as I continued to flick my tongue across her clit.

I stiffened my tongue and slowly slid the tip down her slit, and then pressed my face into her as I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy.

She moaned loudly and reached her hands down further, trying to pull my face in to her as I tongue-fucked her hot, wet hole, keeping all of the pressure from my tongue on the roof of her pussy while my nose rubbed against her clit.

I then slowly slid my tongue back up her slit, bringing with it some of her tasty juices, and went back to teasing her clit as I started to flick a fingertip at the opening to her pussy.

"Ooohhh yessss!" she gasped, moving her hips up and down, trying to get my finger deeper. "Mmmmm!"

I brought another finger up and started flicking them both, alternating one up and the other down, as I slowly slid them inside her. My tongue continued to slowly drag up one side of the length of her clit while my fingers teased her pussy from underneath.

Once I had my fingers deep inside her wet hole, I curled them around her pelvic bone and continued wiggling them, and started sliding my hand back and forth just a little.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned, pushing her hips up into my face. "Yesssssss!"

When I started to flick the tip of my tongue lightly back across the tip of her clit, Anna gasped.

"Oh my gosh!" she moaned. "Your tongue feels so good!"

Still concentrating on the tip of her clit, I began to slowly shake my head and move my hand and increasing the pressure just a little bit more.

"Ohh! Yess!" she whined. "That's so good! Right there!!"

I started concentrating on the spots around her clit, and inside her pussy, that made her moan the loudest and buck her hips the most, and soon had her gasping and breathing heavier.

"Oh god! Yes! Right there!" she exclaimed, pulling my face in harder. "Don't stop! Please don't stop! That feels so good!"

Seconds later, I felt her pussy start to clamp down on my fingers.

"Nnnggghhh!" she grunted loudly. "Nnngggoooooohhh! Ohh! Ooohhhh!!! Yesss! Oh my god! I'm cumming! Yeassss!"

Her pussy was so wet that my fingers were squishing in her juices, even as I slowed them down and pulled my face back.

Anna had collapsed into the cushions, and I started to get up. Before I did, though, I gave her clit one quick, last flick with my tongue, and her body jumped.

"Ohh!" she yelped. "Stop! I'm too sensitive there!"

"Are you too sensitive for this?" I asked, brushing the head of my cock against her wet opening.

"Oohhh!" she moaned in response, bringing her legs up around my waist.

"I'll take that as a 'no'" I teased, thrusting my cock all the way inside her.

"Nnnghh!" she grunted, holding me tighter with her legs. "Oh my god!"

I leaned in and kissed her, keeping my shaft buried deep inside her, and she held me tight as our tongues began to dance together.

Eventually, I pulled my lips away from hers and started moving my hips again.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned softly as my cock started sliding in and out of her pussy.

"I could get used to that oral sex stuff!" she told me, breathing heavy and reaching her hands up to my chest.

"Which part?" I asked, thrusting myself in deep and grinding my pelvis against hers. "Giving or receiving?"

"Mmmm! Both," she replied. "I'm starting to get used to how thick you are, and I love what your tongue does to my...pussy!"

"That's good," I told her, as I continued fucking her. "You're very good at sucking my cock, and I love eating you. You have a very tasty pussy!"

"I do kind of taste good!" she agreed, licking off the juices that I left on her lips. "I can see why you like it!"

"I'm glad you like it, too," I told her, starting to take longer strokes. "Because when I'm ready, I'm going to pull my cock out of your wet pussy, all covered in your juices, and slide it back into your beautiful mouth."

"Ohh yess!" she moaned, long and low.

I grabbed her legs and pushed them back towards her, placing her feet on my chest, and started fucking her faster.

"Ohhhhhhh yeahhhh! Oh fuck meee!" Anna whimpered. "That's so good!"

Just to tease her, I pulled my hips back and started fucking her with just the head, slipping it in and out of her pussy.

"Ohyeah ohyeah ohYEAH!" she yelled as I pulled out and slid right back in. "Ooohhhhhhhhhh!"

Not wanting her to cum again yet, I pulled all the way out and stood up. Anna moaned at the suddenly empty feeling, and looked up at me.

"Why did you stop?" she whined. "I was almost cumming again!"

"Stand up," I told her, offering her my hand.

"Oh my god! I don't know if I can! My legs are so wobbly," she replied. "I feel like I have spaghetti legs!"

As she took my hand, Anna leaned in and stuck her tongue out, flicking it across the underside of my shaft.

"Mmm! Tasty!" she said, just before she slid her lips down the length of my pole.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned. "That's nice!"

She sucked my cock for a couple of minutes before I stepped back.

"It's a good thing I left your dress on you," I told her, looking down. "You've got a big wet spot on your skirt, and that would've left a nice stain on your couch!"

"Holy crap!" she exclaimed, looking at her skirt. She started laughing as I stood her up, and then shimmied out of her dress, leaving it in a pile on the floor.

I walked her around to the side of the couch, and bent her over the arm.

I squatted down a little to get at the right height, and then thrust my cock back deep inside her pussy.

"Nnggghh!" she grunted as my hips bumped against her firm ass. She leaned forward, draping herself over the arm and resting her head on her forearms as I began moving my hips back and forth.

Anna let out a long moan as I grabbed on to her hips and started fucking her faster.

"Ohh yeahhh!" she moaned. "Fuck me! Fuck me baby! Harder!"

I slapped her on the ass and she yelped loudly, and then started wiggling her ass back and forth.

I straightened my legs just a little, changing the angle my cock went in, and she lifted her head and gasped.

Seeing her long black hair on her back, I reached down and grabbed a handful, pulling back on it.

"Oh yes!" she yelled as I pulled on her hair and slammed my hips against hers. "Give it to me! Give it to me, baby!"

I twirled my hand, curling her hair in my grip, and continued fucking her hot little pussy. Anna raised herself up on her arms again and placed her hands on the couch, and started pushing her ass back at me.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed. "I'm cumming! Oh my god, I'm cumming! Ohh YEAHH!"

Anna's body started shaking, and her legs gave way, her body collapsing over the arm as her orgasm swept over her.

I released her hair and slowed down, letting her body recover. My shaft was still buried deep inside her, and I slid my hand down her back, which was covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

"Oh my goddd!" she moaned into the seat cushion. "I think you're trying to kill me!"

Laughing, I slowly pulled my cock out of her wet pussy and slapped it on her ass. I helped her raise up, and took her by the hand as I walked around to the front of the couch and sat down with my ass at the edge of the seat cushion.

Without a word between us, Anna straddled my legs and slowly lowered herself down on my cock.

"Oh my god," she moaned softly in my ear as she leaned forward. "You fill me up so good!"

"Oh yeah," I moaned in agreement as she started moving her hips back and forth, grinding against me with my cock deep inside her pussy.

I reached my hands around to her asscheeks and gripped them as she fucked me, and she placed her hands on my chest.

"I want you to cum for me," she told me, as she started moving her hips faster.

"I'm almost there, baby," I told her, raising my hands to her chest and pinching her nipples.

"Ohhh yeahhh!" she gasped, as I pinched and rolled her stiff nipples between my fingers.

Soon, she began to slide up and down on my cock, and I looked down to see her juices flowing down my shaft.

"Oh yeah, baby!" I moaned. "That's nice!"

"Ohhyesss!" she groaned back. "Are you gonna cum?"

"Soon. Real soon!" I told her.

"Tell me when," she said, looking at me with glazed eyes. "You promised!"

"I will."

I released her nipples, and Anna's tits started shaking on her chest as she began to bounce up and down my pole.

"Oh yeah, baby!" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

Hearing that, Anna jumped down off of my cock and knelt between my legs.

"Yeah, baby! Cum for me!" she moaned as she wrapped her fingers around my cock and started stroking it.

Looking up at me, she leaned in and slid her mouth down the length of my shaft as she continued stroking it.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned, reaching down for the back of her head. "Suck me cock, baby! I'm almost there!"

"Yes!' she exclaimed, pulling her mouth from my rod. "Cum, baby! Give it to me!"

Anna dropped her mouth back over my cock and started stroking faster, moaning on me as she did.

"Oh, damn baby! I'm gonna cum!" I said, feeling the tingle in my balls.

"Mmmm!" she moaned, moving her hand and her head even faster. "Mmhhmmm!"

"Ohhhh! Damn!" I bellowed, as I felt my balls contract and empty themselves into Anna's mouth.

I held tightly to her head and bucked my hips up at her face as my cock spewed it's load down her throat, and Anna slowed her stroking and moaned in contentment.

"Oh my god!" I moaned, as I felt my shaft start to soften in her mouth. "Holy crap!"

Taking on last gentle pull on my deflating rod, she slowly slid her mouth up off of me and let it fall onto my leg.

"Wow!" she said, looking at me soft cock. "That was fun!"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned in agreement, barely able to move.

"I was right!" she said, getting up to kiss me. "We DO taste good together!"

"I'm glad you like," I told her. "You can have as much as you want."

"Promise?"

"Absolutely!" I told her, as she helped me stand.

We soon went to bed, and lay there with my arm around her shoulder and her head on my chest.

"That was fun!" she said, as we held each other.

"Yes, it was," I replied. "It was good that you started to open up a little, too."

"Yep. And do you see what I told you this morning?" she sighed. "You make me say bad things, and do bad things!"

"And what did I tell you?" I laughed. "You love it!"

"Yes, I do," she said softly as she ran her fingers along my chest and looked up at me. "And I love you, too."

12