At Long Last Ch. 02

Story Info
Helen goes further.
8.1k words
4.27
28k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 Free to play

Two days later Sophie approached me during a coffee break and started to apologise. She tried to explain.

"I'm sorry you weren't prepared for that orgy thing. I quite enjoy a change of partners during a sex session like that. I thought you would too."

"I just thought Paul and I were made for each other. Will I ever see him again?" I asked my.

"I'm seeing Jim next Saturday and I'll find out for you then," Sophie promised me.

When I met me on the following Monday, I had bad news for me. Paul had been called home to Antigua by illness in the family. Jim hadn't been too sure of all the details but it seemed that his mother was very ill and Paul was needed as a provider, and to help look after the other children.

I felt a wave of regret at not being able to sort things out with Paul now. There had been a spark of something good between us that I had never felt with anyone else. It was such a pity we had parted as we did and now it was too late. Later when I was in bed in the dark I thought about him and wept quietly.

It was several weeks before Sophie could get me to go out. Eventually I was persuaded to go to a party given by some Italians. It was a noisy, cheerful party and after a night spent dancing, singing and drinking a quantity of Lambrusco, I found myself being assisted up the stairs by an attractive young engineering student called Roberto. We had danced together several times and Roberto had openly stated his desire for sex with me, as well as demonstrating it by pressing his erection against my 'mound of Venus' in every slow dance. He had made me laugh with his amusing line of chat as well. So when we got into an empty bedroom, I did not resist as Roberto assisted me out of my dress, and into the bed, where he joined me as soon as he could shed his own clothes. He kissed me and fondled my breasts, then took my hand and guided it onto his cock as I wriggled out of my knickers.

"How do you fancy that then?" he asked me, as his hand went between my legs to feel the wetness of my vagina.

"It's a lovely, big, stiff cock" I agreed.

"Just right to fit into your luscious wet cunt, Helen? And give you a damn good shag?" he suggested.

Caught in a sudden rush of desire, I urged him,"Of course it is! Come on, Roberto, hurry up, get it into me before I change my mind!"

He thrust his swollen cock up between my open legs into my warm wetness and we worked in unison until he came. To my delight, he carried straight on, and I soon had my own first come.

"That's lovely, Roberto!" I laughed as I told him.

"I felt you needed a damn good fuck," he replied smiling. Roberto was an expert lover and I enjoyed a long string of orgasms. Occasionally we rested, but never for long. We were still going strong at dawn. Roberto went downstairs and came back with some hot chocolate. We sat up in bed together and drank it.

"That will help you get some sleep, Helen. Me too! I must have fucked you nine times and I'm absolutely whacked. I reckon you had two or three orgasms to my one, which means that you must have come nearly thirty times. I've never been with a girl who enjoyed being fucked as much as you do, you gorgeous little sex-pot!" Roberto told me.

I grinned at him; "I was feeling a bit down last night. I was fed up with the world in general and men in particular. You cheered me up and made me laugh. So I decided I might as well let you fuck me as a reward. You were such a good lover I found I was enjoying it a lot. I was always told Italians made good lovers. If they are all like you, I'll have to emigrate! Now let's cuddle up and get some sleep."

I saw Roberto casually for several weeks, and although we enjoyed each other's company, as well as the sex, neither of us wanted to take the relationship further. Being good friends who enjoyed the occasional shag together was enough.

Roberto shared his flat with two other Italians called Leo and Luigi. It was at a party at their flat that Leo introduced me to another Italian, a swarthy good-looking forty something year old called Salvatore Khassab. He was Roberto insisted, not a true Italian, although he spoke the language fluently enough. Apparently Italians with names like that usually hailed from Malta. Solly, as they called him, had studied film making in Italy before coming to London. When he shook my hand I noticed the slight pudginess which suggested he would run to fat in later life. He held up his hands in front of his eyes as if he was looking at me through a camera's viewfinder.

"The camera could be quite kind to you, Helen. You must come and do a test for me some time" he told me. I thought it was just the usual sort of chat up line that men like Solly would give a girl at a party, so I regarded it more as a gambit to get me into bed, than an actual invitation to a film test. He did dance with me a couple of times and I found him to be a pretty good dancer, but I ended up staying the night in bed with Roberto, where I was happy not to get too much sleep.

Two days later, Sylvia asked me to come over to see her and Veronica again. Suspecting another game of strip poker, I put on some smart underwear and, this time I didn't wear two of anything except, of course my stockings and shoes. When I got to Sylvia's place, she and Veronica were handing drinks out to three black men.

"Sophie told us that black men turned you on, Helen", Sylvia whispered.

They sat in two big settees, Veronica and Sylvia with Michael between them and me between Jeff and Ben. The cards were dealt and the first round loser was Jeff, followed by me. By the time the others had discarded their blouses and skirts, trousers and shirts, Jeff and I were in underpants and bra and knickers. The next round we were both dealt aces, the lowest cards of all.

Jeff stood up, took my hand and walked with me to the bedroom, where we hurried to get the last of our clothes off. Then I lay down on the bed with my legs open and Jeff positioned himself over me.

"I'll try not to hurt you, Helen," he told me. In reply I grasped hold of his rampant cock with my hand and began inserting it into my vagina.

"Come on, Jeff," I cried, "give me a good hard fuck. You know you want to!"

I said it loud enough for the other four to hear. In fact, Jeff's cock gave the lie to the often-repeated assertion that black men all had great cocks. His wasn't a patch on Roberto's tool but he knew how to use it! Most men, and some girls, it must be said, put too much emphasis on the length of the man's cock. Girth is more important and I reckon stiffness is even better - not, I hasten to add - that I'd ever say no to a giant black cock if one came my way! There was some giggling, then the game was over and Sylvia and Veronica were soon impaled on the cocks of their black lovers too.

When the men had gone, the other girls congratulated me on being such a "noisy fucker" and said they enjoyed hearing me having such a good time on Jeff's cock.

"You are like a different girl from last time we did anything like this, Helen darling", Sylvia told me.

"I feel a lot happier with life at the moment. At last I'm able to really enjoy sex and not feel guilty about it. It is great to look a man in the eye and tell him you want to drop your knickers for him. I'd never done anything like that before and it feels wonderfully free".

Two days later Sophie rang to ask me to come over for a party. So I was back at Sophie's flat with a clean pair of spare knickers in my bag. The guys were to be two American servicemen down for the weekend from Lakenheath Air Force Base.

When they turned up at the door, however, there were four of them! All big black hunky men with soft accents from the southern states of the US

As we went into the kitchen to bring out a buffet Sophie had prepared earlier, I asked, "How are we going to manage this lot!"

"Don't worry, Helen darling, it will be all right. You'll see how we can cope. Just follow my lead."

Sophie put on some records and started dancing with one of the men called Charlie. Another guy called Johnny got me up to dance. Both men let their hands start wandering over our curves, working their way down to the cheeks of our bottoms. Neither of us objected to this sexual familiarity.

When the music stopped, the other two men, Jude and Arvin got up for the next dance. It was much slower than the first. The guys held us very close and I could feel Jude's erection grinding against my mound of Venus as our bodies writhed in tune with the music. Sophie took Charlie and Arvin into the bedroom, got them to undress and placed Charlie on his back on the bed. She climbed up between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. Then Arvin mounted her from behind and drove his erection into her cunt from the rear. It gave me quite a thrill to watch this and my two guys were quick getting their clothes off so we could get into the same position on the other side of the bed. It felt strangely satisfying to be able to pleasure these two men simultaneously and I came just as quickly as they did. Then they changed places so they both had a go at fucking my cunt and my mouth. Later Sophie and I exchanged "crews" and repeated the performance. All in all, it was a very satisfactory night for the six of us and I felt grateful to Sophie for teaching me so much about satisfying men. It is one thing to know about "sex" in a clinical sort of way but quite another to know way to a man's heart!

One of my fellow student nurses was a waif of a girl with a very pretty face called Loren. She came from a very well off family and wore expensive clothes when she wasn't in the student nurses' uniform. She asked me to model for her boy friend Freddie, who was an aspiring fashion photographer by all accounts. She explained that Freddie needed to make a little money from his work for the sake of his self esteem if nothing else. She took my measurements and promised I'd get to keep the clothes we used.

On my next day off, I went along to the flat they shared. Loren answered the door and invited me in to meet Freddie. I hadn't realised that her boy friend was black. He wasn't very tall, with a wiry sort of body, a bit like Jim. But whereas Jim was tidy and well groomed, Freddie wore his hair in untidy dreadlocks, sported a wispy moustache and goatee beard. He had a flat nose and very thick lips. I somehow couldn't envisage the two of them making love. I suppose stranger things have happened.

Freddie explained he wanted some glamour shots, erotic but not pornographic. All I had to do was enter the room, undress, put on a nightie and get into the double bed. I noted the expensive satin sheets and pillows.

While Freddie prepared the expensive Swedish roll-film camera, I got changed into the clothes Loren had acquired. They consisted mainly of wonderful satin and lace undies and a beautiful night-gown of luscious pink satin. I put on the lovely new underwear behind a screen, then put my nurses uniform over the top. The I posed with my hand on the door-knob as if I'd just come in. Freddie turned on the lights and started shooting. That is, he took a shot from about every conceivable angle as I undid each button, zip or hook. It took nearly forty minutes before I got my topcoat off and my uniform half-way, just down to the waist. Then we stopped for tea and a sandwich. They seemed happy enough with the way it was going but I was finding that being a model could be a trifle tedious!

It amused me how often Freddie would set up his camera to get a shot up my skirt, just to catch a glimpse of a lacy edge of petticoat or a little peek at my knickers. I asked him why he bothered when I was soon going to have them openly displayed.

"Ah! That's the whole trick!" he exclaimed, "It's not what a guy can see so much as the fleeting flash of a promise that turns most men on. Remember that if these shots don't give most men a hard cock they will fail. That's what all this is about."

"No wonder I spent so many years not even remotely knowing anything that went on in men's minds," I replied.

We did more shots of me rolling around on the bed, fondling my crotch, showing my knickers a bit more openly, bending over to display my satin clad arse and then removing my stockings and suspender belt. Then I slipped my lovely satin and lace petticoat off, shoulder strap at a tome, then lowering it to my waist, then ever so slowly down over my legs. Then equally slowly, it was off with my bra. Freddie got me into a beautiful satin night-gown before he started getting me to lower my knickers and cavort around on the bed for a few last shots before he got me curled up asleep.

Loren had been out for the last two hours doing a bit of shopping. Freddie had me get fully dressed again for a few more shots with a different camera back, loaded with Polaroid film, he told me.

Loren now became the camera operator while Freddie started to help me undress. I was somewhat surprised when he kissed me- click- fondled my breasts –click - helped me out of my uniform – click, click – more breast fondling – click –now fondling between my legs – click, click – now behind me, feeling a tit with one hand while he groped between my legs, running his middle finger along the lips of my cunt through the thin layer of satin – click, click, click – now pulling my petticoat up and sliding his fingers down under the waistband of my knickers to caress my cunt in a way that really began to turn me on – click, click, click. Loren was smiling, delighted at the sight of Freddie groping me and she was getting the camera working furiously, not to miss a thing.

I realised that the pair of them were enjoying all this and so I concentrated on giving a good sexy show. Freddie slipped my bra and petticoat shoulder straps off and eased both garments down, while I unclipped his trousers and dropped them and his underpants, allowing his cock to spring free. I dropped to my knees and massaged the lovely big black cock for a few moments before licking it with my tongue. Then I took it into my mouth as if to swallow it.

"That's right, Helen," he cried, "you're doing great, girl! Show Loren what a good cocksucker you are."

I would have let him come in my mouth but he had other ideas. He pushed me back on the bed, mounted me and lined his swollen cock up with the entrance to my cunt, then he began to slide it into me. It felt good to be able to please him and I began to move in unison with him as he began thrusting and withdrawing his cock from me. All the time, Loren was clicking away merrily; looking pleased with herself as her boyfriend fucked me with increasing energy. When Freddie came and shot his spunk into me he didn't stop but carried on to unload two more loads of sticky creamy cum into me, which, while I thought it was unnecessary, I certainly didn't object to it at all. Quite the contrary.

Loren said it was getting late and I had better stay the night with them. She took off her clothes, got onto the bed with us and began sucking Freebie's cock up to size again. I got my face between her legs and stuck my tongue into her cunt, licking as deep as I could. Freddie twisted round and began to lick my cunt, ignoring the fact that it was dribbling his own spunk as well as my over abundant cunt juices. We had a great time as a threesome and slept very well after our exertions until Loren awoke to put the kettle on for morning tea.

"You were great, Helen," Loren told me as we went to work, "I didn't dare tell you all of the stuff we wanted to do up front in case it put you off. I thought you would be best to sort of ease you into it a bit at a time. I hope you didn't mind, did you?"

"Of course not! I had a damned good time apart from the first two or three hours which were a bit boring!"

"Freddie and I would like to do another session with you if you wouldn't mind. Do you think you could fit us in?" Loren asked.

"Of course I will. And I think you might try and get some movie material out of it too," I replied.

When I saw Sophie she told me that Solly had been asking after me. I rang the number he left and he picked me up on my next free day.

I had risen early, bathed, dressed in my best underwear, a white silk blouse and a pretty blue skirt. I just had time for a coffee before Solly arrived to drive me in his rather flashy Ford Zodiac to a detached house in Purley. The sky was full of dark grey clouds and Solly told me that rain had been forecast for later. The crew consisted of a cameraman, a soundman, Solly's wife Rachel, who did make-up, costumes and any necessary secretarial work. Their fifteen-year-old daughter, a fresh faced blonde called Bonny, did continuity, made the tea and acted as a general dogsbody. The working rooms were up stairs. The camera, recorder and the lighting equipment were in the back bedroom. The front bedroom was a dressing room and the two smaller bedrooms were an office and storeroom. Solly got me to enter the room, speak a few lines; pick up a case and leave. He seemed pleased enough with me. He cautioned me not to look directly at the camera unless the script called for it and to deliver the spoken words very slightly slower than in normal speech. Then they did it all again and broke for tea. I was amazed that it was already after ten o'clock. A handsome black man joined us for coffee and Solly introduced him as Henry. I noticed that even the palms of his hands were black and his skin didn't seem to shine at all, giving a special quality to his blackness. It showed off his dazzling white teeth to perfection when he smiled.

When the others were directed to make preparations for the next shoot and Henry and I found ourselves alone, I found out that his proper name was Henri de Courceille. He had been born in the Ivory Coast. His well-to-do parents had thought it prudent to move to Paris when one of his father's main rivals had become an official in the administration during the run-up to independence. They weren't rich and Henri had to win a scholarship for his education. He had originally come to London to learn English and had stayed to study medicine. I, indeed most women, found his French accent charming. His manner was assured. His forebears had never been slaves, so he carried no chip on his shoulder, and his easy grace enabled him to make friends in any circle. He had been a good runner at school and he had represented his country as a sprinter. There had been talk of the Olympics but he found the training too tedious and time consuming. When Bonny came to call us it was raining hard.

"Thank goodness the forecast was right for a change", said Solly, who had set up a covered platform on wheels for the equipment just outside the house. Everybody else stood under golf umbrellas. Bonny handed me a couple of large full shopping bags while Solly told my to stand outside the gate, in the rain, looking up and down. When Henri came running along, I was to accost him and plead with him to let me into the house. Solly showed me the small, partly open cellar window and gave me a rough idea of the dialogue he wanted.

I carried the heavy bags out into the rain and stood looking up and down. The rain intensified to a downpour and soon began to soak my clothes. I was glad to see Henri come trotting along.

"Please!" I cried, "please help me. I've forgotten my keys and I can't get into my house! I'm getting soaked out here."

"How can I help?" Henri asked.

"If you could just get a hand into that window down here, get it off the latch and open it further, you might squeeze through."

"I'll try just for you," Henri said, observing the way my now soaking blouse had become almost transparent and clung tightly to the outline of my breasts.

In a few moments Henri had managed to get into the house and emerged at the front door to let me in.