At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bedu
Bedu
127 Followers

We awoke, had coffee, usually had some kind of sex, went to the YMCA and worked out for an hour, and Gwen went to the university and I wrote. After work Gwen came home and I quit the book and sat in the recliner with Gwen, and a cat or two, in my lap and we talked. Some days, usually bad ones for Gwen, we'd forego the recliner and get naked and get in bed and the Princess would lay on my chest and we'd talk. Evenings involved dinner and then some school work for Gwen and reading for me.

Our sex life was varied and delightful. Some evenings upon retiring Gwen would ask me to attend to those beautiful ta-tas of hers for a few minutes and then she'd settle down for the night.

Nearly every night I'd be at least partially awakened by Gwen sucking my cock for a few minutes after which she'd return to sleep. On some of those nights, though, she would wake me and tell me she wanted to mount me. Those nights were unpredictable because on one night she might thrust herself hard and fast and cum quickly. On other nights she merely wanted to rock slowly on me and make it last and never reach orgasm before she was ready to sleep again.

Mornings were spectacular. I never knew what to expect and Gwen threw her entire sexual repertoire at me. Some mornings she impaled herself on my finger and brought herself off. Other times she asked me to lick and suck her pussy and still other times we screwed in various positions. During her menstrual period I told her she did not have to attend to me at all and instead she would lay on my chest in the morning and I'd hold her and squeeze her bottom and tell her how delightful she was.

Surprisingly, Gwen's enthusiasm for showering together never waned and she delighted in my washing her bottom and between her legs and she wanted to hold my cock in the shower as much as possible.

The cats settled into their own routine and played with each other daily. Both Gwen and I were happy and content. She glowed.

Gwen had her daughter Barbara visit us soon thereafter. Gwen told me that I'd enjoy Barb, a college senior who was bright and energetic and thrilled that there was man in her Mom's life.

I asked about her son and Gwen's mouth dropped. She shook her head and said, "Charles can be thoughtful, but he's superficial. He has too much of his dad's influence in him. He treated college as if it were a trade school and couldn't wait to accept his degree and trade it in as a coupon for a job. He majored in business and treated the liberal arts as an intrusion on his time and he's contemptuous of academicians. Money is his goal in life."

Barb turned out to be more than a delight. When she arrived I watched my cats closely to see how they responded. Pixie watched her intently and Atlas actually walked up to her and rubbed against her legs. Gwen's three cats came running to greet and be greeted by Barb.

Gwen introduced us and I was dumbstruck. Barb was Gwen twenty years ago. The resemblance was simply overwhelming. Barb told me immediately that she knew of me because of a paper I'd written on sampling bias in polling and surveys. She read it for a political science class and her professor explained that he thought the paper was flawed so,(and this impressed me), she took the paper to a mathematics professor who read it pretty quickly, and assured her it was accurate. The math prof also explained to her what it meant to have an article appear in a refereed journal so the likelihood of serious error was substantially reduced.

I was impressed with the girl and we fell into an easy conversation about her college studies and future plans. Our conversation was temporarily halted when Gwen called Barb into the kitchen to help with lunch. I chose the opportunity to sprawl in front of the fireplace where we had a good fire going.

I was out of sight of the kitchen, but not out of hearing and I was genuinely amused by Barb's questions and comments. As I recall them Barb mentioned that I was certainly tall and didn't look my age. Then, there was a long pause and I was hard pressed not to laugh when Barb asked, quite haltingly, "Mom, he's so big and you're so small, how do you ever...you know...I mean, how do you two have physical relations?"

I heard Gwen say, "Really, Barb, now that's not the kind of question one asks someone, especially their mother, but put your mind to rest. We manage quite well."

I heard Barb say something else that I could not catch and I heard Gwen laugh, but I couldn't hear Gwen's response.

Then, I heard a really serious tone to Barb's voice when she said, "Mom, I'm afraid Charles is really not going to like Will."

Gwen's response was, "Don't you worry about that. Charles will behave himself or he'll find himself simply flattened by Will."

I was called for lunch at that point and we had a really pleasant lunch. Barb had such a good time she asked if she could return the following weekend and both Gwen and I said we'd look forward to seeing her.

On Sunday, we went to church and, later at lunch, Barb wanted to know why I went to church when so many of the faculty she knew did not. I explained my belief in God and indicated that I was happy to spend an hour a week devoted to considering how God interacted in the life of this planet. Barb was awfully excited and happy to hear me speak openly about God and wanted to know why faculty were atheists. I explained that, in my experience, not very many were atheists. Some were agnostic and many American professors were Unitarian in their belief and not Trinitarian. But, I pointed out, at a major research university one would find Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Mormons, Christians, Unitarians, and so forth, all expressing a dedication to something larger than their own intellect. Scientists, particularly, were quiet about their faith, but many of them found something surprising in their respective universes of study that led them to question that just a happy accident accounted for what we could observe and measure.

Barb just bubbled up (and I was amazed at how much she was like her mother) and said that she was actually thinking about doing graduate studies in Religious Studies.

When I asked why, she explained that she sensed that religion, or the absence thereof, had a large impact on how people dealt with life's issues.

I gave Barb a few book titles to read and suggested that I thought she wanted to approach religious studies through sociology rather than directly through religious studies. This elicited a bevy of questions from Barb and I said, "Religious Studies professors argue with each other by shouting at each other. Sociologists argue by pointing to the methodology they used to reach their findings. Sociologists have a common ground or language based on methodological approaches from which to argue their findings and their differences."

Barb looked at her Mom and Mom laughed and said, "It's worthwhile advice. He knows of what he speaks. I'm not always sure he can cross a street by himself, but he knows this stuff."

Barb was excited and bubbly and I enjoyed her enthusiasm so much. She departed on Sunday, late in the afternoon, for college which was just a few hours away.

Gwen turned to me and said, "Let's get naked and talk.'

We did get naked and Gwen climbed on my chest and did eventually talk. First, though, she hugged me wordlessly for the longest time.

When she relaxed her hug, she looked up and said, "I suspect that you have a real fan in Barb, and I thank you for the attention you lavished on her. She has grown increasingly alienated from her dad and she's spending a lot of time with male professors looking for direction. I fear that one of these profs might take advantage of her vulnerability. If you could fill the male role model, that void in her life would lessen and I would be so relieved."

I just nodded to signal my appreciation of Gwen's fears and then said, "If Barb wants to seek me out, I'll be here. She's really wonderful and the incredible resemblance between you two draws me to her. So, yes, if Barb wants to use me as a sounding board, I'll do my best."

"Thank you, Old Man," was Gwen's response.

Gwen smiled and said, "Barb was so curious about our sex life. Give our size differential, she wanted to know how we managed to have sex. Then she bowled me over by asking, given your height, the size of your 'organ,' as she so delicately put it. I told her you were, when hard, a good three inches."

Gwen amused herself greatly and laughed heartily as did I.

I injected, "I do have a question, though, about Barb."

"Oh, what's that?" asked Gwen.

"Will she yell at me all the time the way you do?"

Gwen laughed and managed to say, "No, she doesn't have to live with you so she won't yell at you."

"That wasn't nice," was my response.

"Oh," Gwen responded archly, "princesses only have to tell the truth. Nice is not a consideration."

With that none-too-solemn pronouncement, Gwen scooted forward and slid her pussy up to my mouth. I was surprised when she did not open her pussy lips for me, but then it became obvious that they were open and I was looking at a swollen, wet, and red pussy.

I looked to Gwen to ask how long she'd been like this, but she anticipated my question by saying, "I've been in this state since I saw you being so patient with Barb. It reminded me of you taking me to the coffee shop at the conference."

I simply nodded and licked. Gwen's intake of breath brought two cats trotting into the bedroom to investigate.

A second lick was followed by an even louder intake of breath followed by an exhale of "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

A third lick was directly at her clit and Gwen moaned loudly which brought Toby leaping onto the bed.

I heard Gwen, through gritted teeth, say, "Oh, Toby, it's OK!"

I began to make love to Gwen's clit and she rocked and groaned and then began to squirm. Finally, she panted, "Suck it, Will."

I sucked her clit into my lips and Gwen exploded all over my face. As she went slack I caught her and rolled her onto her side and I held her as she gasped her way back to normalcy.

Before she closed her eyes she looked at me and silently mouthed the words, "I love you."

When she closed her eyes I silently mouthed the words, "I think I love you, too."

When Gwen awoke she beat on my chest to awake me. I opened my eyes and heard, "Feed Princess, big dumb Sasquatch."

We got up, showered, and went out to eat something and spent a quiet evening reading. A new week loomed and with it, some trouble awaited in our little slice of Paradise.

//

Gwen came home from campus later that week worried and informed me that the chair of her department had made an appointment with her to discuss her "irregular" living arrangements with me. I, too, was invited to the meeting.

I simply sat there stunned. Gwen came and sat on my lap and rested her head on my chest. I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her shoulders.

"Unreal" was the only thing I could think to say.

We sat a bit longer and I asked Gwen to find me a copy of her contract which she did in short order. We both read the contract which, as we suspected, made no mention of anything approximating our living arrangement. All of the usual restrictions about faculty -- student relationships being forbidden were prominently displayed, but there was nothing in the contract that hinted at our relationship type.

I asked Gwen if there was some church sponsorship of the university of which I was not aware. She said, "No¸ we're just another school in the state system of higher education."

"Who is your chair?" I asked.

"His name is George Gearhart. He's been here a long time and he's ineffectual in the classroom and he's done no research as far I as I know. I think our dean parked him in the chair position to keep him out of the classroom."

I asked, "Do none of your chairs teach?"

"Good heavens, no," was Gwen's response. "He's the only one of which I'm aware."

I mused, "He must go back a long way when this was a Podunk teachers' college and he somehow managed to hang on when it became a respectable university."

My next question was, "Did someone tell him to call this meeting or is this his own initiative?"

Gwen paused, and thought, "There's certainly no way to know, but I can't imagine any of our academic affairs administrators bothering with something like this."

"Besides being a huge distraction, this is interesting" was my next observation.

Gwen suggested, "Who is George Gearhart seems to be the question we have to answer."

I responded, "Exactly."

"Do you have a public affairs office on campus?" I asked.

"Sure, Gwen responded.

"Can you get there tomorrow and get a biography on the guy?" I asked. Gwen said, "Of course I can."

I said, "OK, let's forget about George until tomorrow, then."

Gwen clapped her hands and said, "OK!" She grabbed me by the hand and said, "I'd just love for you to suck my ta-tas now," as she pulled me towards the bedroom.

I watched the little dynamo shed clothes and remarked, "You could make the Guinness Book of Records for the fastest disrobing female in the world."

Gwen stuck out her tongue at me and said, "Get over here big dumb Sasquatch and service me."

I, too, got out of my clothes and laid down and Gwen smothered me with kisses and said, "You make me happy Old Man."

She then fed me a ta-ta and I played with it and licked her and nibbled a bit and sucked her while she squirmed and moaned until she said, "Give me your hand."

I gave it to her and she placed it over her pussy and I inserted my finger into her startlingly wet pussy. Something had her really wet this evening.

I continued sucking her ta-ta while she gripped my wrist and she humped furiously on my finger and hand and groaned and finally yelled, "Oh, Willllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...Augggggghhhhh!"

She mustered her strength and climbed on my chest and laid there panting. Although her panting slowed and she started breathing normally, I noted that she was rubbing her pussy against my stomach. Something had this little vixen hot and bothered this evening. I reached across her back and beautiful tush and inserted my finger again in her and thrust it rapidly into and out of her pussy. Gwen squealed, more from delight than surprise. I heard her grunting with the exertion of her responding thrusts and, in a remarkably short time, even for Gwen, she stiffened and gushed for a second time on my finger.

This time it took a while for her breathing to return to normal.

I simply closed my eyes and rested as her breathing returned to normal.

When I heard Gwen say something like "Ooof" I opened my eyes and had to laugh. Gwen asked, "Who is it?"

I explained that it was my little guy, Atlas. The little guy had apparently jumped onto the bed and then onto Gwen's back. He commenced licking Gwen's back and Gwen's eyes widened and she said, "He's going to take the skin off my back."

"You're in trouble now. He's really become smitten with you," I noted.

"Lucky me," was Gwen's response.

She shimmied up my chest and kissed me and said, "You know, Old Man, you are really getting good at reading me. Thank you."

I noted, "You're really revved up tonight. What's different?"

"It was that damn note from George. The thought of not being able to come home to you and sit on your lap and talk to you and not to retire to our bedroom for your magic just turned me on. I've been soaking wet since two-thirty this afternoon."

"I was quiet for a moment and then asked, "Did I hear you correctly say you got a 'note' from him?"

"Uh huh."

"The idiot actually put that in writing?"

Gwen looked a little puzzled and frowned and said, "Yes, a hand-written note. I have it in my purse."

I smiled at her and she said, "What?"

I smiled again and said, "I think he just stepped in it."

"You do? Why?"

"Well, he's out of line putting something like that in writing, and let's look deeper into biography, but I'm guessing he's a very active member of a Bible-thumping church and, if so, he's in a world of hurt."

Gwen's eyes popped open and she said, "Oh, I see it" and she sat straight up. Then she yelled, "Owwwwwwwwww! Shit! Shit! Shit!"

I collapsed into helpless laughter. Gwen had forgotten that the cat was on her back and when she abruptly sat up, he thought he was going to be flipped off so he dug every claw he had into her back to hold onto her.

The poor little guy had raced out of the bedroom and was probably hiding somewhere.

As I lay there laughing, Gwen was pounding on my chest yelling, "It's not funny! He hurt me! I'm probably scarred for life!"

I was beyond reason or help. I just laughed until I thought I was going to hurt myself.

When I finally stopped laughing Gwen was glaring at me and she was hot under the collar. "You big dumb Sasquatch. What was so funny about that?"

"Don't' get me started, Princess, or I'm going to go off on another laughing jag."

I did, however, pick her up and carry her into the bathroom saying, in my gruffest voice, "Sasquatch fix pretty princess."

In spite of herself, Gwen giggled, and as she buried her face in my shoulder, I heard something that could have been "You big idiot," but I couldn't swear to it.

I got out the medical supplies and Gwen jumped up and said, "Wait, I probably scared Atlas something awful. Let me go find him and let him know I'm not angry with him."

Off she went and I heard her calling the little guy. In a few moments she returned with Atlas cradled in her arms while she nuzzled and kissed him. She sat back down with Atlas on her lap and I began cleaning her scratches. I didn't spare the antibiotic ointment and put gauze and tape over the scratches.

"OK,"I said, "pretty princess all fixed."

Gwen put Atlas on the floor and jumped up and stood up to her commanding five feet of height and demanded to know, "Why were you laughing in there?"

I responded calmly, "Oh, you wouldn't understand" and airily waved my hand.

Gwen got upset then, "Don't you use my lines on me."

Then I really set her off by sticking my tongue out at her. She almost screamed, "You can't do that."

She followed me out of the bathroom into the bedroom stamping her feet and yelling something or another at me and I suddenly turned around and looked at her. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at me and yelled, "I can yell at you and you can't do anything about it. Those are the rules."

I burst out laughing and fell to my knees and opened my arms to her and a suddenly smiling Gwen walked into my open arms muttering, "Big Dumb Sasquatch" and she proceeded to bury her face in my shoulder.

With her arms around me I began massaging that beautiful tush of hers and she said, "Don't do that or you'll make me wet and I'm mad at you."

"Do you want me to lick you instead?"

The little vixen shivered and whispered, "Yes."

"Then get on the bed Princess."

Gwen scrambled up on the bed and put a pillow under her and spread her legs for me.

As I approached her, she spread her pussy lips as she'd done so many times and I commenced gently licking her. After a dozen gentle licks, Gwen sat up and pulled my head into her very wet pussy which was her signal to lick her harder, but I continued the very slow and gentle looks. Gwen began pounding her fists on my back and I even slowed down. She resumed beating on my back and yelling, "Willllllll."

Undeterred, I continued my slow massage of her increasingly red and wet pussy until she clamped her hands around my head and started to hump my face. Even that wouldn't let her get her release.

Finally, she stopped her struggling and I let her whimper a bit and then sucked her clit into my mouth and exerted all the pressure on it that I could muster. Gwen screamed once, went absolutely rigid, and the resultant gush of cum onto my face actually splashed onto me.

Bedu
Bedu
127 Followers