At Loose Ends

Story Info
Cathy of CSI meets up with Mac.
3.7k words
4.78
27.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac Taylor arrived at the apartment building in Midtown. Hawkes and Giles hadn't been able to help, and the rest of the CSI team really didn't have the experience to deal with such a strange case.

Cathy had been a member of the team from a while ago, and then left to work with the Museum of Natural history. Cathy was a literal genius, finishing college at 18, taking an extra year off to do some forensic work with the Vidoc Society before joining the NYPD's Crime Scene Investigation Unit. Her Jamaican born parents would have preferred their youngest become a doctor. It was disturbing that Catherine found her niche working with the dead than with the living. But she found joy in Forensic work, and after ten years, she went on to work with the Museum, specializing in medieval lives and artifacts, inspecting remains of people and the objects they used. Mac had seen her become a thoughtful woman, from what was once a cocksure teenager. He'd seen her grow physically as well, once a borderline geek behind glasses to a total knockout. That thought resonated longer since he was now a widower. He knew he wasn't being unfaithful, but he couldn't resist the twinge of guilt along with lust. He put those thoughts aside as the elevator opened and he found her apartment at the end of the hall, and knocked on the door.

He heard a slight tumble, and the door opened. Cathy Reid stood there, wearing nothing but a white satin bra and panties and a fuzzy bathrobe. "Shit! Mac, you weren't supposed to be here for another hour!"

He raised an eyebrow. "I can leave if you want, Cat, and we can do this later…"

"Chuh! Come in, dammit, it's not like you're stopping anything," She grabbed his arm gently and showed him into her apartment, shutting the door. "Take off your jacket, I'll change. There's some Jack Daniels on the side table."

"Alright," Mac said with a smile. He had made her revert to her Jamaican patois, if but for a minute. He seemed to have that effect on her.

Cathy used the moment in her room to pull her self together and to pull on a pair of shorts and a tank top. She had hoped for the hour to herself to relax before seeing her old boss. She'd had an undeclared crush on him; one that fit with her mildly twisted desires. She felt herself moisten at the thought of submitting to, being possessed and conquered by Det. Mac Taylor.

She walked back into her front room, where he was settled with a glass of Jack, and an array of photos on her coffee table. She pulled a pillow from a chair and got on her knees on the opposite side of the table, facing him. "So, what is this great and mighty thing we are looking at?"

Mac was taken by surprise. Her eyes were somewhat at crotch level, and he felt his cock stiffen. He tried to focus. "Teenage girl found in Hell's Kitchen. I'm sure you see the ligature marks-"

"Uh-huh."

"We thought the method was manual strangulation, possibly during a sexual assault-"

"But there's no bruising, and I'm betting the rape kit is inconclusive." She leaned forward onto the table, affording Mac a view of her cleavage and full caramel breasts. He nodded, to agree with her assertions. She continued. "Sex was probably consensual and death may have been accidental. Hell's Kitchen - -you've got sex clubs doing all kinds of kinky shit. Could be autoerotic asphyxiation -"

"I was gonna ask about that."

"Shoot." Her chest heaved, revealing her nipples starting to protrude through her tight tank top. Her deep brown eyes concentrated on his. He was beginning to think about how much she was teasing him.

"My question is these bruises on her back." He passed her a picture of a milky white back with a series of deep purple circular bruises. Cathy didn't bat an eye. She shifted and leaned back.

"It's definitely medieval."

"Ok, what is it?"

"It's a rack. It explains the dislocation to her arms and leg sockets." She thought about it. She ran her tongue along her lips and leaned over the coffee table, her hands supporting her as they squeezed her breasts together. "I can show you the principle behind it," she said with a raised eyebrow. "I think it'll help the case."

His eyes wandered from her graceful neck to the swell of her breasts, her long brown legs, and back to that impudent mouth. Was she asking him to teach her a lesson? "Of course. You were always a hell of a tease, weren't you, Catherine Reid?" He took her chin in her hands.

"Yes, sir." Her eyes locked onto his light blue eyes, which served as a shocking contrast to his dark hair. She looked back at the table where the flask of Jack Daniels and its shot glass companions stood. His eyes followed hers. "Sir, you should open the drawer. I think I have all that's needed for an accurate reconstruction."

"Fine." He got up and opened the drawer. There was a metal bar with a long chain, handcuffs, a blindfold, ball gag, a pair of jeweled clamps, a small chain, collar and leash, and a paddle. My, this girl is a little freak, he thought. "I'm guessing someone's been naughty." Lust and guilt were fighting with one another, and as the looked at the dark-skinned girl in front of him, lust was winning.

"Oh, you know I have, Detective Taylor." she responded. She moved aside the pictures into a neat pile and stood on the coffee table, her hands extended toward a hook in the ceiling. He got onto the table with the chain, bar and handcuffs. Standing this close, he leaned in to kiss her, grabbing the back of her head forcefully. She obediently followed, he looped the chain over the hook, placed her hands over the bar, cuffing her in place as they continued kissing.

He pulled away and got off the coffee table. "What's wrong with this picture?" He loosened his tie as he walked around Cathy, inspecting the scene. Cathy was now cuffed to a pipe, which hung from a double looped chain in the ceiling. She bit her lip as she looked at him pace like a lion facing its prey. He got on the table, and stood behind her, now pressing his raging hard on against her ass. "We have a nasty little slut chained up, about to be punished because of what a cock tease she is," he whispered in her ear. "She's rebellious," as he slid his hand around to the front of her shorts, "She doesn't listen, and I think-" as he ran a finger along her shaved pussy, "she's wearing too many clothes." He cut her tank off and pulled her shorts off. "Much better." She leaned into Mac as he ran his fingers along the cup of the bra, easing a breast out. With his other hand, he reached to undo his pants, sliding them off along with his boxers. His cock now freed, he stroked it against the soft satin of her panties. He was getting turned on further by her soft moans that seemed to accompany every breath. He reached between her legs, feeling Cathy's juices run over his fingers, as he stroked up to her clitoris. The moaning was getting louder.

"Mac . . . Sir, fuck me, please, oh, please!" She was begging. He got more turned on as her voice strained.

"Beg harder and see if I'm listening, little girl." Teasing someone else for a change did feel good. He reached for one the jeweled clips and attached it to her erect nipple, now pulled taut between his fingers. Her ass now rubbed up against Mac's swollen member. She was squeezing her thighs, nearly crushing his hand with the force, as he slid two fingers inside her, hard- in and out. "Is that how you want it?"

"Yes! Godammit, YES!" He had her screaming it, and her thighs loosened, and his hand didn't feel so crushed. Mac leaned back and took a good look at her. She looked back. She hadn't been broken yet. He got up close to her face, and her hungry lips took his in the form of a violent, devouring kiss. He pulled away from her mouth and slapped her lightly.

"Look in my eyes." She didn't move. " Look up, dammit!" She finally met his gaze. "You don't quit, do you?" She smiled, focusing her eyes on him seductively. Those eyes. Damn her. "Are you gonna stay still?"

She nodded.

He unlocked her handcuffs and locked them back into place. "On your knees."

"Yes, sir."

Mac got off the table and looked at Cathy, and reached for the leash and paddle. "You planned this out, didn't you?" She didn't meet his eyes.

"Tell the truth, you little cocktease." He buckled the leash around her neck and

gave it a gentle tug up for her to look at him. Mac then slid off the table and she followed obediently, on her hands and knees, her ponytail unraveling, tendrils of her hair framing her face. Watching this woman he had lusted after in such a position turned him on. Mac had never done anything like this and he wanted to savor this experience. He now drew himself to his full height. He wasn't very tall, but just tall enough for his hard cock to reach her mouth. He ran his fingers through her hair as she looked up at him, then gave her thick hair a good pull back. Her mouth opened and he slid his cock into her moist, waiting mouth. She was so open, so warm as Cathy wrapped her tongue around his throbbing member and started to flick the head.

He yanked her hair. "Tease. Suck my cock like a good girl, Cathy. Don't make me have to spank you." Her mouth opened wider, accepting more of him. Slowly, he saw the look in her eyes change into one of sheer lust as she took up her own rhythm as she moved her lips slowly up and down his shaft. She moved her bound hands along his inner thigh; the warm skin and the cold metal making him tingle. She finally started to stroke his cock as her mouth worked the now exquisitely sensitive organ. Cathy was bringing Mac closer, and he wasn't ready!

Now was the time to get a little rough. He pulled her head sharply, so quickly that there was still saliva glistening on his shaft.

"Trying to get me out of fucking you, you little slut? That's not fair." He pulled her leash she looked up at him again. He ran his hands down her chest, pulling again on that clipped nipple. She cried out. "Now bend over."

She leaned over the chair; Mac then came around in front of her, holding the blindfold. She obediently put her head in his hands as he slipped the satin blindfold over her eyes. She was effectively blind now, her legs spread. She felt his hands stroke along the side of her body as he came behind her. Cathy's panties were still on, but the crotch was soaked, Mac could smell it, and he felt his mouth water. He leaned in behind her, placing his hands on her round ass, then moved them up to her hips as he pulled her panties off. Her labia were swollen and wet. He leaned and gave a slow lick along the edge of her lip, up, up toward her clitoris.

"Mac, oh god- - please! I'm so close to cumming, dammit!"

He pulled away, her moisture still on his lips, and licked it off. Sweet. He leaned back to whisper in her ear.

"You DO taste good." He licked his fingers. "But I still think you need a little tenderizing." He slid her hands back over her ass to her pussy again, inserting two fingers inside her again. He curled his fingers back and started to stroke against a hard spot inside her. That brought even more moisture.

"You know," he said, while reaching for the paddle, "Before there's pleasure, there's always a little pain."

The wood of the paddle was surprisingly smooth, and felt cool. Mac saw the gooseflesh rise on her skin as he ran the edge of the paddle against her ass.

"What are you doing back there, Mac?"

That was answered with a resounding smack to her behind. Cathy wanted to cry out, but she didn't, and bit her lip instead. Mac's fingers were still inside her, pressing against that hard spot. Cathy began to move her hips along with his fingers, biting her lips at the pain of the paddle against her tender ass, but squealing at the feel of his fingers deep inside. She was longing for something else to fill and satisfy her, and Mac felt it was time after teasing her for a good while. His cock was getting hard again, and he edged up close to her opening, but didn't remove his fingers. He gave a final, gentle stroke against the hard spot inside her, but before she could savor and orgasm, he removed his fingers and slid inside her.

Cathy's back arched and she tried to get up on her knees to lean up against him, she was reaching back for him, to take in his warmth over all of her.

"No, no, no, Cathy," Mac whispered. "Not yet." She was so tight and warm as he slid deeper into her. He pulled her bound wrists away from him and placed them on her chest, using her own body to push further onto him. He began to fall into a rhythm, moving in concert with her gasps and moans. He ran his hands along her sides up to her shoulders and to her neck, where he started to gently tug on her clipped nipples. She moaned again, her body curling inward pushing, tightening herself further. He could no longer hold on, and he shot off into her with a moan.

Cathy felt it, felt Mac's grip loosen on her. She smiled. The game had changed.

"Mac. . ." She said it gently, slowly. She worked off her blindfold, and looked back over her shoulder. Mac leaned back and withdrew from her. She turned around, now on her back, a foot resting on Mac's bare shoulder. "Detective Taylor, you have been a very, VERY bad cop. Now uncuff me and go to my room."

He did as he was told. The game HAD changed.

Cathy stopped at her fridge. She wasn't always prepared for events like this, but- - somehow the stars had aligned for her to have some ice, some cherries and whipped cream in her possession. She picked up these items, along with the chain and blindfold. Before entering, she finally eased off her bra. Damn thing was uncomfortable as hell, anyway.

She entered. Mac was lying on her bed, eyes closed. Wussy. But, it was for the best. Taking the sash from her bathrobe, she slowly tied his hands to the iron poles in the headboard of her bed. He opened his eyes. "Oh, Jesus."

She smiled and impish smile. "You're gonna be screaming for all of heaven when I'm done witcha."

"You're gonna ride me this time?" He bucked his hips with a wink.

"Oh, I'll ride you, but I get to pick where I wanna go." She slid off the bed and looked at him, licking her lips hungrily, pacing like a tiger. He had brought her so close so many times, and after that orgasm he was still hard. Damn him. For someone under that much stress, his body wore it well. He was staring at her with those brilliant light blue eyes, his muscles tensed, waiting for her because she was now in control of the situation.

She crawled onto the bed, running her hands up his legs, leaning in close to the skin of his inner thigh, licking dangerously close to the base of his cock. But that wasn't the point of this. She kissed up his belly button, the licking there giving a hint of what she wanted. Slowly circling, flicking upward and back down. She now was straddling him, his cock behind her. She leaned forward to stroke his hair and his lips caught her unclipped nipple. His tongue slowly flicked it as she reached down to slide a finger between her labia and slowly rub herself as he found himself tasting her breast. She slowly pulled away.

Wordlessly, she positioned her knees on either side of his head and lowered herself onto his face while stroking his hair. He looked up at her and let his tongue graze against her inner thigh, up towards the crease in her leg. She looked down at him, his eyes betraying mischievous lust and the simple enjoyment of the sweetness of her taste. He ran his tongue up toward Cathy's slit as she lowered herself closer. She could feel his hot breath on her folds followed by his tongue trailing behind, lapping up close to her heat within. He dragged his tongue along her hood, bringing her body down even closer to Mac's face, leaning back to watch him taste and stimulate her. He made eye contact, and she leaned back even further as he moved his tongue side to side over her now visible pearl like clit, then wrapped his lips around it and sucked. That brought out a moan from Cathy's lips as she entwined her fingers in Mac's hair. He opened his mouth a little wider, sliding his tongue down further as he slid his tongue inside her.

That started the bucking. She ground her hips over his tongue, slowly rolling her hips over as his tongue flicked in and out of her. She was getting closer, he could taste it. She looked down at him, her eyes glazed over in sheer ecstasy. Mac moved his face deeper between her thighs, his tongue deeper into her, working and exploring her folds. If he could breathe Cathy in, he would, but he settled to taste every shade of her. He could hear her breathe and bear down, tighten and lift off into an orgasm. He felt her let go as she did, and came down. He turned around and softly kissed her still trembling, but now sticky thighs.

He looked back up at her, and then Mac's eyes turned toward the bowl on the bedside table. Cathy followed his eyes and smile.

"Is that what you want, Detective Taylor? To eat a cherry out of this one?"

He nodded. Cathy reached for a cherry from the bowl, and ran it along Mac's lips. He ran his tongue over it then slowly bit into the fruit and devoured it, his mouth enveloping her fingers, slowly sucking them.

He smiled, the cherry pit between his teeth. Cathy kissed him, removing it. "That's it. I like that."

She picked up another cherry, and leaned back, so that she was sitting on his stomach. She sucked on the cherry meditatively for a moment, spread her legs, and slowly placed the cherry at her opening. Mac raised an eyebrow and smiled. Cathy leaned forward.

"Now, Detective, the object is to take your time with eating the cherry without totally extricating it from inside me. Got it?" He winked.

He could taste her and the sweetness of the cherry, which made a heady combination. He rolled his tongue over as he nibbled on the cherry, his teeth glancing, careful not to hurt her. Cathy's moans told him that he was doing quite well at this. He rolled his tongue again, back up to her clit, trying to coax it out.

"Uhhhh, YES!" Cathy once again grasped Macs hair, not pulling too hard but wanting him closer, deeper. Mac licked back to the cherry and took a nibble, then flicked back toward her opening. Nibble, flick, suck. Cathy was coming close again, and he was getting harder. He could feel it. He decided to concentrate on her clit, nuzzling it with his lips and tickling it with his tongue.

"Oh – Mac, Jesus CHRIST! Don't STOP!" She locked eyes with him, whenever they were open. But most times they were squeezed shut, her feet working under his shoulders, as she ground down, and this time; she came with such force, the cherry popped straight into his mouth. She slid away from his face, the nibbled-on cherry between his teeth, his lips and chin soaked with her juices. He sucked on the cherry first, savoring her strong taste with the sweetness of the fruit. And he could tell by her smile that she still wanted more.

She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and stroked, gently squeezing. His hips bucked, he bit his lip as a single drop of clear fluid emerged from the head of his erect penis. Cathy reached for the ice on the bedside table and popped a sliver of ice into her mouth. She then rubbed the ice between her hands. Mac saw something at the bottom of the bowl of ice - - the chain. She pulled it out, and very gently ran the cold metal along Mac's stomach. It tightened reflexively as she blew on the head of his cock. She then moved up a little. His organ was now lying between her breasts, now warm from all the activity. She kept the chain along his stomach. She then ran the chain close to the base of his shaft, gently wrapping it around it. The contrast between her warm breasts and their erect nipples and the chain was getting to be too much. Cathy's mouth, now warm, wrapped itself over his head as her still cold hands worked his shaft, letting the ends drift down to his jewels. She began to take in more and more of Mac's cock into her mouth as he felt his organ throb and explode. She pulled away from his still throbbing dick, and stared him straight in the eyes and swallowed. Mac closed his eyes, now totally spent.

12