At Master's Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mila stood and shimmied out of her skirt. Both Riker and Ivan admired her long, athletic legs and the glistening slit buried in the tight blonde curls of her mound. The girl tilted her head in Riker's lap and wrapped her lips around him from the side. Her head moved up and down, dragging her lips along his shaft with each motion. Riker dealt again, this time including Ivan in the round. Riker and Mila did not add to the bet.

Ivan tossed his last chips on the pile. "I call. Four queens." He grinned and leaned forward, knowing very few hands beat four queens.

"Very well played, man-slut," Mila laughed, spreading three of a kind on the table. "Looks like Ivan gets to cum after all, eh, Riker?"

"Four queens is very good," Riker answered, his voice even. "You did well Ivan." Ivan started reaching for the stack of chips, but Riker stopped him in a calm voice. "But, it's not as good as four aces." He spread the cards on the table and sat back smugly. The girl shifted her attention back to her master's heavy balls, taking them in her mouth.

Ivan stared at the four A's staring up at him. He stood up, slamming his hands on the table. "You are a fucking cheater. There's no fucking way you got four of a kind twice in a row and that you got four fucking aces when I just happened to have queens. Dammit, I should just quit when you decide it's your turn for the slut. You cheat the rest of the night so no one else can have her and you get all the money." He backed away from the table, knocking over his chair. He didn't set it upright. He grabbed his pants from the floor, getting ready to pull them over his hard cock.

In his frustration, Ivan did not see the anger in Riker's suddenly red face. Riker pushed the girl away and stood slowly. "Ivan, I would like to talk to you in private," he said in an even tone, though his jaw was clenched.

Ivan froze and glanced at Riker, never hearing that tone in his friend's voice before. Riker was walking toward the back of the house and Ivan followed, his pants still clutched in his hand. The girl nervously shifted her eyes to Mila, her fingers knotted in her lap as the door to the bedroom closed. They could hear muffled, intense voices. Mila patted her leg and the girl crawled over, resting her cheek on Mila's thigh. Mila combed her fingers through the girl's hair, waiting patiently. "It's okay, girl," she cooed gently, dropping her fingers to lightly scratch the girl's back.

The men's voices fell silent. The girl remained leaning against Mila, relaxing under the tender caress. Her eyes were closed and her breathing even. Mila smiled at her. "I still think you should come home with me."

A sharp sound interrupted them. The girl's eyes popped open and she sat up straight. The sound repeated and the girl glanced around anxiously. The crack echoed through the building again and goose bumps formed on the girl's body. Her areola puckered and her nipples tightened. Mila was watching her. "Sounds like the man-slut is getting a spanking," she stated, her eyes never leaving the girl's body. A soft acknowledgment of pain followed the next slap and the girl moaned softly. "Does that excite you, girl?" The girl nodded. "Does Master spank you when you've been bad?" She nodded again. "Are you being bad right now?" The girl lowered her eyes and shook her head to say no. Mila reached down and stroked the girl's cheek. "But you want to be bad, don't you? I can smell your dripping pussy. You want to be fucked, don't you, bitch?"

The girl didn't answer for a moment, her body flinching each time Riker administered another blow to Ivan. "Don't you, bitch?" The girl nodded. Mila shifted and stretched out her leg. "Show me what a bitch you are."

"God, Riker, no," Ivan suddenly yelled. The girl's head whipped toward the bedroom door, but Mila continued staring at her. "Riker, no, you're too big. Oh, God, Riker." Ivan cried out for a moment and then there was silence. They could hear Riker's muffled voice but could not make out his words. Riker's voice was followed by a low moan. "Yes, it feels good," Ivan said. "Yes, Sir, it feels good." A pause. "I want you to fuck me harder, Sir." More moans followed.

The girl shifted uncomfortably, her hips rocking a little. She was breathing hard, her nipples stiff. She crawled toward Mila as Ivan's moans grew louder. She straddled Mila's long, muscular leg and then settled her slick pussy on the woman's shin. She began gliding up and down, slowly at first, but her motions grew quicker as Ivan grew louder.

"You are a bitch, aren't you?" Mila teased as the girl rubbed her pussy on the woman's leg. The girl rode harder and faster at Mila's words, panting loudly as she tried to please herself. The louder Ivan was, the faster the girl moved. Her voice joined his sounds. Her breasts were swaying, slapping against Mila's leg as she pushed herself harder, grinding her hips downward. She threw her head back, panting as she rode Mila.

"Oh, God, yes, oh, yes, Sir!" Ivan screamed. The girl stiffened, her mouth open in a silent scream as her body trembled.

Mila stood quickly, the motion causing the girl to fall back. "Up," she ordered. The girl stood and Mila pushed her backwards. She bumped into the table. Mila grabbed both of the girl's thighs. She cried out as the motion knocked her down. She landed on the table with a thud, her head dangling off the side. Mila's thumb began rubbing the girl's clit, the motion rapid. The girl tossed her head from side-to-side and cried out again. Mila slipped two fingers inside her slick canal and began pumping quickly. The girl spread her legs wide, opening herself to Mila's attention.

Mila added a third and fourth finger, her movements quick. She leaned over the girl, placing her free hand on the table. "You ready for it all, bitch?" she growled. She didn't wait for the girl to respond as she tucked her thumb against her palm and forced her entire hand into the girl's tunnel. She began pumping her arm. The girl writhed on the table, gripping the edge so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

The bedroom door opened but neither of the women paid attention as Riker returned to the room. He watched them for a moment and then walked around the table to the girl's head. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back until her neck arched and her mouth opened. His cock was dangling from his open trousers and with his free hand he guided it to her mouth. She immediately latched on, sucking him hard as Mila pounded her. He hardened quickly and worked his way into her throat, his balls slapping her nose as he thrust in and out. He placed his hands on the table and leaned forward. Over the girl, he and Mila kissed, their tongues dueling fiercely as they split apart the girl.

The girl's body bucked off the table as the pleasure and pain became more intense. Her body rippled and thrashed and she screamed around his cock. Mila pulled out and bowed her head, her tongue licking the girl's slick lips. Her fingers had to bite into the girl's hips to keep her prey still for the assault. Riker grunted and thrust forward hard, groaning at the ceiling as he spilled into her mouth. She swallowed quickly as he exploded. The girl screamed one last time as Mila drug her tongue against her clit and then collapsed in sobs.

Riker stepped back and tucked himself back into his pants. Mila leaned back in her chair, her color heightened and her nipples stiff. Her hand dropped between her legs, her fingertips rubbing her mound. "Down," Riker said. The girl did not budge, so he repeated the command, his voice loud and firm. "Down!"

She blinked in surprise, but did not hesitate to roll off the table. She knelt in front of him; head bowed, back straight, her hands palm up in her lap. She waited for him to reward her with a "good girl," but he didn't. He stepped around her. "Boy?" he said expectantly.

"I'm sorry I called the girl a slut and I'm sorry I accused Sir of cheating and I'm sorry I made a scene like a spoiled three year old when I lost," Ivan said. He was standing a few feet away, still naked from the waist down, his head bowed.

"And?" Riker prompted. Riker was now standing in front of Mila, his hand massaging her breast.

"And Riker is my Daddy," Ivan finished quietly.

"Show them the punishment your Daddy gave you for being a brat."

Ivan turned around and bent forward. There were multiple red welts on his butt cheeks. Riker was tugging on Mila's nipple now. "Very good, boy," he said. "You may leave now." Ivan bent to pick up his pants but Riker stopped him. "Leave those here." Ivan looked at him in confusion, but Riker's full attention was on Mila. Mila had her legs spread, her fingers rubbing her clit as Riker continued caressing her breasts. Ivan draped the pants over the back of the chair and walked out of the house naked.

"You are a bad man," Mila teased. Her voice was breathless and her words ended on a soft moan.

Riker did not respond to her words. "Here," he ordered. The girl crawled to him again. "Did you cum?" he asked calmly. The girl looked up quickly, her eyes darting to Mila before she answered. "Don't look at her. She is allowed to use you however she wants, but only I can give you permission to cum. Did you cum?"

Her shoulders dropped and she nodded her head to affirm that she had orgasmed.

"Did I give you permission to cum?"

She shook her head no.

"Did you cum more than once?" Nod. "More than twice?" Nod. "More than three times?" Nod. "Four times?" Nod. "Do you know the punishment for coming without permission?" Nod. "Too bad. Four nights out of my bed and Mila going to spend three nights with us. That will be torture for you, won't it, bitch, to listen to us fuck for three days and know you can't even watch?"

Mila chuckled softly, but the sound ended as a moan as Riker pinched down on her nipple. "That's punishing me, too," she laughed.

"That's all right. I'll keep you busy." He looked at the girl. "Corner," he ordered. Obediently she crawled out of the living room to the bedroom. Riker grinned at Mila, taking her hand and following the girl. In the bedroom, the girl was kneeling, facing the corner of the room. Her wrists were crossed behind her back. He sat Mila on the bed and went to the girl. He took a chain dangling from the wall and attached it to a loop in her collar. He slipped a blindfold over her eyes and placed restraints on her wrists.

He bent to whisper in the girl's ear. "Do you remember the rules?" She nodded. "Good girl. Daddy did win a lot of money tonight. You were my lucky charm." He kissed her cheek and then turned his full attention to Mila. She held open her arms, and he went to her.

12