At My Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
Setting up the program for Stephanie.
2.3k words
4.51
48.3k
12
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffss45
jeffss45
270 Followers

So, I immediately ordered all of the parts I needed to put Stephanie in the machine. I ordered duplicates of many parts so that we could both be hooked up at the same time. I ordered with next day shipping because I couldn't wait to get started.

When the parts showed up, I got busy. I made an entire duplicate of my setup that could hook up to a single computer. I changed the program so that it could support the two machines, making it run the same program on both. We'd experience the exact same timing and everything. It was all I could do to keep going and not stop and use the machine on myself.

All that was left was to calibrate the pressure sensor and the vibrators for Stephanie and she'd be ready to go. Thinking about putting Stephanie through her paces to get the machine calibrated was really exciting. It took me about 10 orgasms before I had the machine reliably edging me. Part of me was hoping I'd have to do the same to her because I couldn't see how making her cum couldn't be fun. I did decide though to let her know that it would take quite a few orgasms to get the machine calibrated.

At 9:00 am the next morning, Stephanie arrives. I roll out of bed and let her in. I notice right away that she was dressed similarly to the last time I saw her. But this time, I'm positive she isn't wearing a bra. I invite her in and show her the equipment I bought for her. I head into my bedroom to change.

When I get back to her, she is checking out the butterfly vibrator. I tell her that my hope is that it will stay in the right spot during a session. She then checks out the butt plug / vibrator with the pressure sensor.

"I've never had anything in my butt before".

"Neither had I. We'll lube it up and it shouldn't be an issue."

I continue talking about what's next. "We need to start by calibrating the pressure sensor. That's how the program knows when you are about to cum. That needs to be right before it can edge you. To callibrate it, you will need to cum two or three times with the pressure sensor inserted."

"Ok".

"How do you want to do this?" I ask her. "It will probably be easiest if I'm here to run the program. But if you'd rather be alone, I can give you instructions and you can try and do it by yourself" I say praying that she will be okay with me staying.

"You can stay. It's not like you haven't already seem me cum" she says blushing.

"When you are ready to start, take off your shorts" I say while trying to hide my smile at the thought of her getting naked.

She gets right to it and removes her shorts. I start lubing up the pressure sensor butt plug for her. When I'm done, I hand it to her. She asks me to turn around so she can insert the vibe.

I turn away and she's inserting the butt plug. When she's done, I turn back and connect the sensor to the computer. I tell her to lay down and to start masturbating when she is ready. She asks me if she can sit and use the rabbit vibe. I tell her that for this, it will work better if she lays down and uses something familiar to her like her fingers. It's then that I tell her that she also needs to tell me right before she is about to cum.

And with those last words, she lays down and starts to rub her pussy. I think having me watching and dressed has her a little self-conscious because it takes a while before she gets into it.

She starts moaning softly and rubbing a bit quicker. I'm watching the computer, watching her and hard as a rock. The computer is doing what it needs to do so I start watching her more.

Before I know it, she screams, "I'm about to cum." I click the button to tell the program that she is about to cum and then watch her cum. It only takes a few seconds before her orgasm has subsided and she is smiling at me.

She tells me she is ready to go again and immediately starts rubbing herself. Again, I watch her, watch the computer and get harder still. Again, she screams as she's about to cum and she makes a lot of noise as she cums. This time, when she finishes, she gets up and walks around a bit. She leaves the butt plug in her ass and tells me that she isn't done yet.

I look at the program and the readings from her first two orgasms were pretty close. That's a good sign that the calibration readings are fairly accurate. If her third orgasm is in the same range, we should be ready to start working on the vibrator.

She is back quickly, asking me if I'm ready for her to go again. She removed her shirt and I see her tits for the first time. They are fantastic; she has wonderful nipples that are hard and that are making me hard again.

She lays down and her third orgasm is just like her first two, noisy. The readings are again close so I tell her to take a break before we start the next step. This is going much quicker than I had anticipated.

This time, she removes the butt plug and gingerly hands it to me. I head to the bathroom sink and carefully wash it while she is getting dressed. She leaves then, telling me she'll be back later.

It takes all I have not to masturbate while she is gone. But I want to wait as I figure that will give me an even more amazing orgasm later.

A few hours later, she is back. She walks in and removes her coat. She has nothing else on. She goes straight for the butt plug. I give her the lube, she gets it ready, and inserts it.

This time, when she lays back I tell her that we need to use the butterfly vibe. I go get it and show her how to attach it. I tell her that the most important thing is that she position it so that she doesn't have to move it or touch it once we start.

She slips the straps on and positions it as best she can. I turn it on briefly to let her adjust it. When I do, she jumps telling me that it is positioned fine. We both smile at that. Again, I tell her to let me know as she is about to cum.

With that, I turn to the computer and start the program. The goal this time is to see how well the program can predict when she is about to cum.

I see her jump when the vibrator starts. I make a note to have the program ramp the vibrator up slower. I hear her react as the vibrators increase. According to the monitor, she is building up to orgasm quickly. I slow the vibrators down a bit.

She is still building up to orgasm quickly. I slow them down some more.

Suddenly, she yells, "I'm going to cum" and she starts bucking her hips and moaning even louder than when she came earlier. I'm watching the program because it is keeping the vibrators going until it detects her orgasm has let up. She finally has to tell me to make them stop and I do. I look and notice that the vibrators ran for almost 90 seconds after her orgasm started.

While things are fresh in my mind and while she is recovering, I change the settings to, hopefully, streamline the effects a bit. When I'm done, I tell her that we are really close; I think one more test and we will be ready to go.

She removes everything and gets up, tellng me she is exhausted and needs to head home. As she's leaving, she thanks me and tells me she'll be back tomorrow morning.

I must have jacked off three times that night thinking about our sessions and what is to come. I didn't use my machine because I didn't want to take the time to set it up for me.

She shows up again at 9:00 am. This time I was expecting her and was out of bed. I let her in and notice right away that she is wearing the same coat she had on yesterday. Again, she removes the coat and is naked.

She doesn't waste any time and heads to the equipment. She puts in the butt plug and lays down to put on the vibrator.

"Today, I'm going to have the program try and edge you. We need to make sure it is set right so that it brings you to the edge without letting you cum. I will have to ask you some questions while it is going on so that we can make sure it is adjusted correctly."

She smiles and tells me that's fine so I hit the button and we get started. "Make sure you don't touch the vibrators during this. That might be harder to do than yesterday. Also, don't sit up because that will throw off the pressure sensor."

I notice right away that the startup of the vibe is better than yesterday; she didn't jump. I notice that she is pretty horny; again her level of excitement is rising quickly. I make an adjustment and the vibrators slow down. The speed change gets her to moan.

"How's it feeling" I ask.

"Good" she stutters back.

I continue watching the settings and continue to make minor adjustments. "The program will start edging you in a minute. It will feel unique and exciting and frustrating all at the same time. Make sure you don't give in and rub yourself."

As I thought, less than a minute later the program started an edging cycle. I'm listening to her reaction and making some adjustments. "Are you just about to cum?" I ask.

"Yes and no."

"Do you think the program should push you further?" I ask.

"Yes."

So I make an adjustment to let the program push her closer. I hear her moan again and I see her start to move around a bit. I make another adjustment and push it a little too far because she cums and cums hard. I adjust the vibrators to her orgasm and keep her cumming for nearly 30 seconds. Once she finishes, I adjust a few more settings in the prorgram to help it edge her better.

When she recovers, I apologize for making her cum so soon. She tells me that I have nothing to apologize for because that was fantastic.

"Take a break and we'll try again in a bit."

30 minutes later we are getting ready to try again. I hit the button and the vibrators start. The ramp up is going smoothly. I notice that she isn't getting excited quite a quickly as last time so I make an adjustment to make the vibrators go a bit faster.

A minute or so later and the program starts edging her. She is really moaning and moving around. I remind her not to touch herself when I see her hands start to move. This time, the program is successfully keeping her on the edge of orgasm. And she seems to really enjoy it.

After two minutes of edging, I tell the program to shut the vibrators down for 30 seconds followed by another two minute edging session.

"How did that feel? " I ask right as the vibrators are turning off.

"Wow."

"Just wait a few seconds and another edging session will start."

"Wow. I've never felt anything like this before."

Before too long, the vibrators start again. It doesn't take long before she's moaning and grinding. Again, the program edges her for two minutes. When the cycle is over, I tell the program to make her cum. And cum she does. She has one of the strongest and longest orgasms I've ever seen. Watching her cum, I know the adjustments in the program are perfect.

After laying still for a few minutes, she sits up and disconnects herself from everything.

"Wow, that was great. I've never cum so hard in my life. I see you enjoyed it too." she says while looking at me. Her comment makes me realize that I'm staring at her with a dumb smile on my face.

"I think I've got the program adjusted well. We can try a full cycle tomorrow." I tell her because I can't think of anything else to say. Especially since I'm still hard as a rock and I don't want to get up and ruin the moment.

After another minute, she gets up and walks over to me. "Now it is your turn" she tells me as she pulls me to a standing position. She pulls down my pants and starts to gently stroke my cock. She guides me over to a sofa by my cock and lays me down.

She then puts my cock into her mouth and gives me what was one of the best blow jobs I'd ever had. I cum and cum hard, shooting deep into her throat. She swallows my cum and keeps my cock in her mouth for an extra minute.

When I'm soft, she lets my cock fall out of her mouth and gets up. She heads towards her coat and puts it on. "I'll be back tomorrow, same time" she smiles at me as she heads out the door.

jeffss45
jeffss45
270 Followers