At My Cabin - The Next Year Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting Sara ready.
1k words
4.43
41.8k
10

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffss45
jeffss45
270 Followers

he next day, we went out for lunch. When we got home, Sara asked me if I was up for another session. "It was great but I don't think I'm not ready to repeat it. Maybe tomorrow." I looked right at Sara, smiled and said "How about if we the machine working for you today?"

"I don't know. I don't think I'm into being teased like that."

"Can we try?"

She agrees so I get the spare equipment out of the closet. I grab the computer and set us up on the sofa. "Why aren't we using the machine?" she asks.

"Not yet. First, I need to calibrate the program so that it recognizes your orgasms." I walk her through the steps. She gets undressed while I get the butt plug ready. I show her the butt plug and ask her to bend over so that I can put it in.

"I've never had anything in my butt so be gentle" she tells me.

I put some extra lube on the butt plug and start pushing it in. I notice that her pussy is wet and I run a finger down her slit ending at her clit. She reacts by pushing against the butt plug, almost sucking it in. I smile.

I connect the sensor to the computer and give her a button to push when she starts to cum. That makes her blush but stops as I spread her legs and let my mouth work her pussy over.

I'm licking her pussy lips and all around them. I force my tongue between her lips. When I think she's ready, I move my tongue to her clit and slowly lick it in the way she likes. As she gets closer to orgasm, I start to suck on it. It doesn't take long before she's cumming. When she's done, I take a look at the computer and smile; the readings look good though I suspect she pushed the button a little soon.

I tell her that we need to repeat this. I unplug the sensor from the computer and tell her to go relax for a few minutes. She goes to pull the butt plug out but I tell her to leave that in place; it will help her get used to the feeling of it.

A few minutes later we do a repeat and she cums again. The readings were pretty good; I think she was better with the button this time. Plus, because I am so familiar with her, I think I can skip ahead to having the program attempt to edge her with the vibrator. Worst case, it will make her cum and she will enjoy it. Plus, I can adjust as I go.

But that is for later. For now, I disconnect the sensor and help her remove the button plug. I tell her that we'll continue this evening after she has had a chance to relax a bit.

This must have really turned her on. Instead of getting dressed, she stayed naked. She also got me naked and started playing with my cock. She kept that up all afternoon, making me cum three times. She wouldn't let me fuck her though saying that she needed to save her pussy for later. I noticed an evil grin on her face when she would tell me that.

We had dinner naked which we had never done. It was fun especially since I was able to keep rubbing things onto her nipples and lick them clean. We finished dinner with both of us horny. We moved to the sofa ready to try the next steps.

I lubed the butt plug and slid it into her ass. Again, I noticed that her pussy was wet so I rubbed it again. She started moving against my hand but I removed it pretty quickly.

I showed her the vibrator and had her sit on the sofa. I got the vibrator into position on her and adjusted the straps to keep it from moving. I told her that she was not allowed to touch the vibrator or her pussy through the next steps.

Hooking everything up to the computer, I started the program. She jumped when the vibrators started. That told me everything was positioned correctly.

"Oh my God, that vibrator in my butt, I've never felt anything like it. It makes the other vibrator feel like it's going through my whole body."

The program is detecting that she's building towards orgasm but still has a little bit to go. I toggle a few settings; the program will now attempt to edge her for two minutes and then make her cum.

In another few minutes, the edging routine kicks in. This makes Sara give out this huge moan. But event with that, I don't think she's that close to cumming so I tweak the settings. In another few seconds, after the changes have applied, she starts moving her hips around, trying to get more pressure on the vibrator.

A few seconds later, she's reaching for the vibrator. I grab her hands and tell her to just wait. Her hips keep grinding while she tells me that she needs to cum. She's moaning quietly but almost constantly and within another few seconds, asks to cum again.

A minute later, the vibrators ramp up and make her cum. I release her hands as she starts to cum. More than 20 seconds later, the machine turns off the vibrators.

When she recovers, I ask her how it felt.

"Amazing. Why did it take so long to make me cum though?"

"The program was edging you. That's the only way I can make sure everything is adjusted."

"Wow. It was frustrating but exciting at the same time. I can see a little of why you like it so much though I don't know if I could take the hour I put you through yesterday."

I have a big smile on my face. I was not expecting her to enjoy this as much as she has. "When you are ready to try it, it won't go for that long. The first session should only be 15 minutes or so. We could try that tomorrow."

She smiles back at me. "Ok. Now let's go take care of this" she says while pointing at my hard cock. We go into the bedroom and have some of the best sex we've had in a while.

jeffss45
jeffss45
270 Followers