At My Desk

Story Info
You're curious about my porn kinks...
1.3k words
3.86
16.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are in my bedroom, on my bed. You face away from me, your panty-clad ass rubbing up against the crotch of my boxers. "I'm imagining you in here alone," you say. "Imagining what you get up to when you've got no one to play with." You push yourself into me for effect, the thong of your panties disappearing between your cheeks. Your glance comes to rest on the computer on my desk, and you get a wicked little glint in your eye that I can't see. "I wonder if I went over there and poked around in your files if I would find anything that you like to look at...when you're alone."

"I don't know what you mean," I say into the back of your neck, my lips just barely touching your skin. You can almost hear my smile.

"Hmm. I'm not sure I believe you. You're trying to tell me that I wouldn't find one image in there that you use to...arouse yourself?" Again, your ass pushes against me.

"Oh-are you talking about pornographic images? I'm sure I would never look at something as unwholesome as that," I answer. "I'm not some pervert, you know." With that I give your ass a little slap, which makes you moan a little moan.

You turn around and face me, your nipples just starting to harden under your t-shirt. You lean in and whisper in my ear. "I don't like to be lied to, you know. And I think you're lying. Makes me want to punish you. Now, I could tie you to this bed while I root around in your computer, if you wanted, or you could just show me what you look at to turn yourself on." I can't help but smile.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? To sit and watch me play with myself as if you weren't here? To discover all my little turn ons and kinks? That's what you really want, isn't it?" I give one of your nipples a little pinch before you can answer.

"Yes," you say after taking in a sharp breath.

"Well then, why don't you ask me nicely?" I grab the back of your head and give you a long, deep kiss. "Please," you whisper in my ear.

"Do you promise not to interfere too much?"

"I'll do my best," you say as you get up off the bed.

You watch me intently as I get up and pull my boxer shorts off, walk over to my computer desk and sit down. You stand behind me, and your t-shirt hits the floor beside me before your hands come to rest on the back of my chair. "I'm sorry," you breathe into my ear. "Was that distracting?"

With you behind me I open my files and find an unnamed folder, which I click open. A bunch of thumbnails come into view, and I click on the first one. "I usually put them on slide show, so that both my hands are free-in case I need them." I hear a tiny grown behind me.

You are at first surprised by the nature of the pictures-they are decidedly soft-core, with women who are still mostly dressed. They are all about titillation-a bit of cleavage under a blouse, a hint of stocking and garter under a business skirt, a glimpse of panties beneath a pair of shorts.

"You really like being teased, don't you," you ask from behind me. One of your breasts touches the back of my neck as you lean in.

"You could say that," I reply.

You ask me about certain photos-what it is particularly that turns me on, and I do my best to answer you: they way her hand is brushing across her breast, the way she's biting her lip, the way you can almost, but not quite, see her pussy through her panties. At the same time I start lightly stroking myself, fingers dancing across my shaft and balls.

As I begin to get harder, the pics do too. There are a few images of women shaving themselves, and you lean in again. "I seem to remember you asking me all about the first time I did that-guess it's a bit of a 'thing' for you, huh?"

"I, uh-I guess," I stammer.

"And I almost believed you when you said you weren't a pervert," you say in a teasing voice.

The next group of pics are of women together, fingers, lips and tongues all over each other's bodies. As I continue to stroke myself, I think about what you had said to me once-that most of the porn you've been drawn to is lesbian porn. I start wondering what you're focusing on more-me playing with my hard cock, or the images of licking, sucking and fucking on the screen.

I look up at you and see that your eyes are darting between the screen and my hands. Your eyes meet mine and I ask you, "Do you want to take over for me?"

"Mmm, yes," you purr.

"Then you have to ask me," I say with a smile.

"Can I please touch your cock?"

"Yes, you may," I reply, removing my hands from my taut, smooth skin. You lean in further, your tits pressed against the back of my neck, and gently at first, savoring the moment, begin stroking. A deep moan escapes from me.

When the first picture of a woman getting spanked come up on the screen, however, it's you who lets out a moan. Somehow I knew the submissive in you would get off on that, and with my hands now free I slide one back behind me and give your ass a little slap. You squeeze my cock involuntarily in response. I keep my hand back there and start rubbing the crotch of your thong, which seems a little damp. "Do you wish that was us," I ask as a pic of a woman leaning over a desk getting her panties pulled down, pre-spanking, comes up.

"Mmm, I'd like that," you answer as your fingernails lightly scrape along my balls.

As I begin to rub your pussy a little harder, pictures of sexual "punishment" continue, but the roles are now turned around. A series of photos of a man being tied to a bed come up. A woman, working with ropes, secures him to the bedposts. I can imagine your little smile. "Do you wish that was us?" you whisper to me. I knew the dominant in you would get of on that.

"I'd like that," I manage to get out. She removes her panties while standing over him and then playfully lays them on his face, blindfolding him. You've been wanting to get out of yours too, you realize, and you take this opportunity to briefly take your hands off my cock. You pull away from my hand and slide your panties off behind me, brushing them across my face for a few moments before dropping them to the floor. They are soaked from your pussy. "You like that, don't you? And here I thought you were a pervert..." Your hands go back to my throbbing cock, one of your fingers creeping down just below my balls while on the screen, the woman is forcing the man to pleasure her, shoving her ass and pussy into his face, almost smothering him. My hand goes back to your crotch and I find your smooth, wet lips aching to be touched.

The last group of photos are just random hardcore, with many images of women giving head. You take one of your fingers into your mouth, wet it, and start rubbing it lightly over my ass as your other hand continues stroking me. My moans are getting louder now. As picture after picture of women passionately, lovingly, almost adoringly licking, nibbling and sucking cock go by I begin finger fucking you as you push against my hand. With these images in front of us, I can't help wondering if you want my cock in your mouth as badly as I want you sucking it. When a really hot photo of a couple locked in a 69 comes up, I can't take it anymore. I stand up and turn around, facing you. "Get on the bed," I order you. You comply. Fortunately, it's a short trip...