At Nineteen

Story Info
See how hot sex at 19 was for the first time.
895 words
3.71
205.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At nineteen, I was hot, horny and still a virgin. I needed to be loved by that someone special who could bring all these hidden feelings out of me without hesitation.

I had been spending most of my time with this guy who a friend introduced me to about 2 weeks prior. She thought the two of us would be perfect for each other.

He was 21. He had blue eyes, blonde hair and an amazing smile. He was a 5'11"...165lbs. He was a marine with a body of steel and a heart of gold. He was also a perfect gentleman.

Me, on the other hand, was 5'1/2" tall, 120lbs, 19 and ready! Light Brown hair, big brown eyes (Bedroom eyes, I've been told) and a smile that loved to seduce the world.

Whenever we were together my raging hormones wanted to attack him on sight. We were never really alone. Either a friend was with us or we only had about 10 minutes before we had to be somewhere else. I need to feel this man's touch...I have fantasized about this since the first time I laid eyes on him!

My parents were on vacation and I had the entire house to myself. I invited him over to spend some time with me. We talked quite a bit and I felt I new all of his secrets, inner thoughts and dreams. Now I wanted to experience his intimacy.

This first night, I had on a pair of denim shorts that were so short that my ass cheeks hung out and a baggy light pink shirt. He had on a pair of denim shorts. We were going hot and heavy on the couch. Tongues entwined in each other's mouths while our bodies heated up on top of each other.

My shorts were off and I had no panties on. His shorts were open and he could feel my wet hot pussy as I was grinding it on his cock. He thought he would cum right then and there. He tried to remove my shirt but I would not accommodate him on this. His hands roamed all over my breasts lingering on my long hard nipples, which made me, crave him with desire.

This night was filled with a lot of heated passion but no sex! The next night we were both very determined!!! The doorbell rang and there he was. Looking good enough to eat! We greeted each other with a big groping hug and kiss. I escorted him into the kitchen. After watching my ass sway in a very short skirt as I walked in front of him and then bending over to make believe I was picking something up...The show he received was enough to let him know that I was willing!

He gently pushed me up against the wall as his hands slid quickly under my skirt and up my inner thighs. Reaching my clit, I could feel his heart start to race...and then he felt how swollen it was! My moan of pleasure was very loud which brought a very sexy smile to his face. Because I was so willing, he let his fingers explore more of me. I could feel his finger enter my burning hot pussy. Then another.... then another...I was so excited! By this time he had my juices dripping down my legs. My noises were echoing and his following.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck...his pulse racing...heart beating more rapidly then before. As I pressed my body into his, I could feel his hardness throbbing through his shorts. He was ready to take me and I wanted every bit of him, leaving nothing to waste!

I reached down and lowered his nylon shorts.....dropping them to his ankles, he then kicked them off. His cock was standing straight out at attention all ready for me.

He lifted me up and drove his manhood into my wet treasure. He moved faster and faster. My pussy was tight! I could feel his every move! As he went faster he also went harder and harder. I let out a scream and then another. Our bodies moved together uncontrollably and screams of pleasure came from both of us as we reached ecstasy together.

But I was not finished! There was something that I always wanted to experience and now was my chance! I wanted to suck his cock with my juices and his cum all over it! As he put me on my feet...I dropped right down to my knees and started to suck him clean. He couldn't believe his eyes!! He had never had this done to him before. I had licked and sucked him totally clean only for him to be hard and ready to go again!

He took my head in his hands and held my face very close to him. His urge to cum was getting closer as he started to tense up and move in and out of my mouth faster and faster. Relaxing my throat, it was then time to take him deep all the way down to the base of his cock. He then went over the edge! He screamed, "I'm cumming!" But instead of moving him away, I took him deep again! His body was jerking...his cum shooting deep down my throat.... My first time had been very satisfying and complete!!!