At Shauna's Feet Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

Shauna smiled, "Very good, Sam. Don't stop rubbing - that feels divine - but look up at me and reply. Do you think you can live with that rule...every night, as you did just now?"

"Yes, Shauna.....I think I can live with that."

"Good, then we have an understanding of how things are going to be between us. Correct?"

Again he said nothing. His concentration was on the toes of her other foot now. He was stretching and bending them, rubbing them between thumb and fingers. Shauna again smiled. She was pleased with the progress Sam was making in his new role as her servant. She didn't pursue her question to him. It was only another test anyway....one that he'd passed nicely. For the next forty-five minutes, she allowed Sam to continue to massage her feet. She closed her eyes and sat back in the booth, occasionally sipping both Sam's drink and her own, but mostly just sitting there enjoying her foot rub. Sam was very good at it and his hands worked miracles on her aching, tired feet. She sighed at his fingers' attention to detail....the firmness of his massage on her heels and the balls of her feet, how he worked the tips of his fingers firmly into the area at the bases of her toes and in the spaces between them, his rotating and stretching of her feet at the ankles, and the special attention he gave each and every toe. It was so soothing that she wondered if he'd had some experience in foot massage, or maybe had been (or still was) a professional masseur. In the end, however, she was too relaxed to exert the effort to ask him. She just wanted to enjoy his pampering of her feet.

When she felt her feet had been properly attended to, Shauna gave Sam permission to stop rubbing them. She knew his hands were getting tired so she decided to give him a break...for now. She made a mental note to slowly build up his massage time until he could rub her feet for hours at a time. She'd love that while she watched a favorite movie at home or laid on the sofa reading a book. She knew she'd have to work him up to longer foot rubs slowly, over time....and the thought of slowly molding Sam into the perfect foot masseur for her personal comfort and pleasure made her sigh, and gave her a deliciously evil tingle all over.

"You give very good foot rubs, Sam. But I will generally want much longer foot massages from you. So, over the next few weeks and months, I'll be working you pretty hard, getting you so you can give me a soothing rub for hours at a time if need be. But we'll work on that as time allows. I do, after all, have other plans for you, too."

Having finished her massage, Sam was free to speak when spoken to. He replied with a simple, "Yes, ma'am," and the simple respectfulness of the curt response made her smile.

"For now, Sam, I think it's time we leave. I want you to come home with me tonight. I have a few other things I'd like you to do for me. Now, understand, you're not spending the night...and there will be no sex. I just think we should find out some of your strengths and weaknesses as concerns your ability to please me. You say you would like to enjoy my feet on a regular basis, and that's fine. But if I'm going to let you worship my feet, you have to do it right....as I said, my way. You're going to have to learn how to pamper my feet in every way I desire. And you'll also have to learn that my feet don't exist by themselves. I love my sexy shoes and my sheer, delicious stockings. I will expect you to enjoy them as much as I do....and as much as you enjoy my feet. I expect you to worship anything that has to do with my feet...and that includes my shoes and stockings. It's a package deal. If you're not willing to do that, let me know right now and we can go our separate ways. What do you say, Sam....do you accept those terms?"

To help him make his decision, she held up one foot and wiggled it around in front of his face, and then stroked his jawline with her toes. He swallowed hard and started to sweat. She liked that. In his nervousness he chewed his lip and wiped his forehead, never taking his eyes off that enticing foot.

"Yes, ma'am. No problem. I'm sure I can learn to enjoy your shoes and hose," he forced from bitten lips. "Good," she said, "Very, very good. In that case, we can proceed from here. Now, then, what did you do with my shoes?"

"Right here," he replied, reaching around to his right and taking her shoes off the seat next to him. He held them up to her, and she said, "Good, put them back on for me. Oh, but, first, Sam....I told you I really love my sexy shoes. You should too. So, before you put my shoes back on my feet, I want you to kiss the insoles. It is, after all, the part occupied by the soles of my feet while I'm wearing them, and as such should be adored by you as much as you adore my feet. Kiss them right now, Sam. I'll watch you worship my shoes."

Holding her foot in one hand, and her shoe in the other, he kissed her shoe's insole thoroughly before gently sliding her foot into it. He then did the same with the other shoe. She watched with glee as his lips covered every inch of the insole, from toe to heel. She just adored the sight of him kissing her shoes. And he did it so readily. Yes, she thought, he was going to be very easy to train.....and her head filled with ideas of things she could easily have him doing for her in no time at all. Sam was rapidly proving to be the answer to many of her prayers.

When he finished worshipping her shoes and had them placed comfortably on her feet again, victor and vanquished got up from the booth and left the tiny bar. Shauna's only disappointment was that she heard no snickers or comments from the few other patrons in the bar. She'd hoped at least one of them had seen her complete control over Sam, but apparently none of them did. Maybe, she thought, she'd have to come back with Sam and make a more open display of her dominance over him at some future date. Hmm........yes, a very good idea. Maybe when he was more thoroughly trained...to the point where she could have him service her feet openly in public and he would happily do it no matter how many jeers or snickers he heard. What a delicious idea. Yes, she thought, that was definitely a plan for Sam's future at her feet.

They walked out of the bar and went to their cars. She told Sam to follow her to her apartment. She pulled out of the lot with Sam directly behind her. They drove to her place and parked along the street. She escorted him up to her apartment. At the door she turned the key and looked directly into his eyes and said, smiling...

"Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly."

Sam chuckled, but she put her finger on his mouth and said, "Shhhh... I'm serious, Sam. Once you enter this apartment, leave your free will behind. Beyond this door, I rule. My word is law. If you refuse me even once, I'll throw you out, and you'll never see me again. I mean that. You agree right now to do everything I tell you to, or don't even bother to come in. Understood?"

Sam knew he had no choice. He looked around, nervous and beginning to perspire. Then he sighed, looked ever so briefly into her eyes, and then diverted his eyes downward. Beaten, he looked down at the sexy feet that had led him to this juncture in his life....the feet that were slowly coming to own him, body and soul.

And he replied, "Yes, Shauna....I understand......"

This time it was a tickling between her toes that temporarily ended Shauna's daydream. Slut was spreading the toes of her left foot and licking energetically between them. Mostly it was a pleasantly warm, wet feeling, but occasionally it tickled somewhat, and it was that tickling that took her away from her memories of that first night with the man she made her slave.

Smiling, Shauna looked down at her happy slut, watching him lick contentedly between and around her toes. His head bobbed up and down and then moved side to side as he made certain he'd licked every possible nook and cranny. He then bent her toes slightly up and back so his tongue could service the base of her toes at the ball of her foot. As instructed, he increased the speed and pressure of his tongue, his head bouncing like a bobble-head doll as he licked the exposed area. He pressed his tongue hard into the base of her toes as he licked, as this was the way that Shauna liked it. She enjoyed his wet tongue pressing firmly in this part of her foot, and he remembered - and carried out - her training well. She sat back to reminisce once again about that first fateful night, and how his training had begun.....

When the door closed behind Sam, he felt a definite chill, though the room was warm and comfortable. Shauna smiled at him and reached out with one hand, stroking his chin very lightly.

"Now, Sam, shall we begin?" she asked in a sugary sweet voice....laced with subdued cruelty.

"Begin?" he asked, nervous again.

"Why, yes....your training."

"My training?"

"Oh, now, Sam, you knew this was coming. You knew, and you came here anyway. So don't pretend ignorance. You're here to be trained as my foot slave. You do want my feet, don't you, Sam?"

His eyes moved down to her knees, and then followed her calf down to her lovely feet, encased in their sexy red heels. He sighed, and then his hand again wiped sweat from his brow.

"Yes," he replied quietly, "I do very much want your feet."

"Well, then, you can have them....but at a price. And that price, I'm afraid, is your pride."

He looked up into her eyes and saw no mercy there. Then he looked back down at her feet. As he looked at the objects of his desire, she teasingly slipped one foot out of it's strappy shoe and started to rub her sole along her calf, and then wiggled her toes for Sam's benefit. He sighed. Shauna looked for and found the bulge that was making itself known in the crotch of his pants. She smiled with great satisfaction. That bulge gave her all the power.

"Sam?.....Sam?" she called, having to pull his attention away from her teasing foot.

"I'm sorry....yes, ma'am?"

"First off, Sam, it's very important that I have complete respect from you....and more importantly proper respect. No matter what, you have got to show me the absolute utmost respect at all times. You will always treat me like royalty...no, like a true Goddess. I expect respect and loyalty from you under any and all circumstances. Agreed?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good, then kiss my hand."

She held out her left hand for him to kiss. He took it in his and bent to kiss it.

"No, Sam, not like that. That may be respect to some people, but to me it's not proper respect. Whenever you kiss my hand, I'd like you to do it while on your knees."

Still holding her hand and slightly bent over, he looked up at her. Her eyes again displayed not the slightest generosity. Sam didn't respond quick enough, and Shauna's impatience came to the fore.

"Sam, I distinctly heard myself tell you to get on your knees. If you're unwilling to carry out that simple order, how can you hope to bring pleasure to my feet? A good foot servant knows how to take orders in other areas as well."

Sam looked at her hand in his. He looked back up at her hardened eyes. Then, slowly, he got down on his knees in front of her. His eyes focused on her perfectly manicured hand and he brought it to his lips and kissed the tip of her second finger.

"That's much better, Sam. I think there's hope for you yet. Now, while you're down there, you may kiss my feet."

Sam's eyes brightened a bit at the prospect of adoring Shauna's feet. This time he didn't hesitate as he leaned down to the floor and kissed the instep of each foot. Then, wanting more of her feet, he started to kiss the tops of her toes. She stopped him immediately.

"That's enough, Sam. You'll be enjoying my feet soon enough, I promise. But, for now I just wanted your respect and a show of loyalty. However, before you get up, there is one more thing I want you to do."

She slid one foot ahead of the other, placing it directly below Sam's head.

"I want you to lick every single red strap on my shoe, all the way from where its attached to the sole on one side to where it attaches on the other. Lick every strap. Go ahead."

This time there was very little hesitation. Sam bent way down and stuck out his tongue. He started with the strap furthest up on her instep, licking from one side all the way across her instep to the other side. He did the same for all six straps, working his way forward to the shortest strap near the tips of her toes.

"Very, very well done, Sam. I think you're a natural at shoe worship. I may not have to train you much at all."

Sam rose back up to his position on his knees, and looked up at her.

"Okay, Sam, you may get up now. Follow me over to the sofa. Oh, wait...first, the kitchen is over there. Go into the refrigerator and get me a nice frosty wine cooler - I'll have the Passion Fruit. Bring it to me on the sofa."

Sam found the refrigerator and searched for the Passion Fruit wine cooler. He found it quickly and started to open the twist-off cap. He stopped. Shauna hadn't said whether or not she wanted him to open it yet. If he opened it and she didn't want him to yet, she might be upset. So, he brought the bottle out to her still capped. When he got to the sofa, he held the unopened wine cooler out to her.

"Sam, it's not opened. You're my servant now. It's your job to do those things for me. Why on earth would you hand me an unopened bottle of....well.....anything?"

"Well," he stammered, "you didn't specifically say you wanted it opened. If you only told me to bring it to you, and you didn't say to open it, wouldn't I be disobeying you if I brought it to you opened without having your permission to open it?"

Shauna was beside herself with joy! In just a few short hours, Sam was already considering her wishes in even the most trivial things. He was unsure even if he should twist a cap off a bottle without her permission! It showed that he was considering her wants and desires above anything else, even over the dictates of common sense! This was a big step in Sam's new life with her...and it pleased her no end.

"Sam, I'm very impressed. You're right. You should never take things for granted. You should always be sure before you do anything that I approve of it first. That was very astute of you. Okay, so let's just say that from this moment on whenever you bring me a bottled drink you have my permission to remove the cap first. In fact, any time you bring me a beverage of any kind, it should be ready for me to sip immediately...understood?"

"Yes, ma'am. I just wanted to be sure."

"That's all right, Sam. You did just fine. Now, sit down. I want to begin training you in foot worship. But, before you sit, put my wine cooler on the coffee table, but slip a coaster under it first."

Sam found the coaster on the bottom shelf of the coffee table and took the wine cooler from Shauna, placing it on the coaster as he was instructed. He then took a seat on the sofa at Shauna's feet.

"No, Sam, not on the sofa. If you sit on the sofa, that makes you my equal, which you no longer are. Sit on the floor at my feet."

Humbled, face red, Sam got off the sofa and sat on the floor at the spot where Shauna's feet dangled over the edge of the sofa cushion.

"Good. Now, you're going to remove my shoes for me and then I'm going to train you how you'll be servicing my feet from now on. But before you remove my shoes, I want you to worship them, too. We'll start with the kissing. First, take one foot in your hand."

He reached out and took one foot gently by the heel.

"Now, kiss every inch of the sole of my shoe, and then the heel as well."

Instantly, Sam pressed his lips into the sole of her shoe at the toes. He placed kiss after kiss on that sole until he'd covered the entire distance from toe to heel. He then kissed the entire heel, even the very end of it.

"Very nice. Now, lick the sole and heel. Don't worry, Sam, I haven't walked through anything disgusting today. And I always keep my shoes nice and clean, though that'll be your job from now on."

Sam licked the sole and heel, and Shauna reveled in it. The idea of a man worshipping her shoes was a greatturn-on for her,and watching Sam lick hers was getting her very wet indeed. As she watched that writhing,wiggling tongue, she imagined other uses for it...particularly at that very spot that was getting wet.

"Now, one last thing before you go on to the other shoe. I want you to lick between my foot and my shoe...everywhere.....between the sole of my foot and the shoe, between the straps and my instep...I want you to lickanywhere where the shoe touches my foot. I want to watch your tongue squirm between every part of my shoe and every inch of my foot. Go ahead...begin." She sat wide-eyed, eager to watch that limber tongue humbly servicing her feet and shoes.

Sam lowered her foot so he could stick his tongue between the shoe and her toes. He slid his tongue all along her toes, from big toe to little, squeezing it in the tight space between toes and shoe leather. Shauna giggled at both the feel of it, and the sight of Sam licking there. She deliberately curled her toes downward, squashing his tongue, which slowed his progress considerably. She giggled gleefully as he still tried to drag his tongue along even with it trapped between those crushing toes and the only slightly yielding shoe leather. Finally, she eased up with her toes and allowed his tongue to complete its task. He licked everywhere shoe met foot flesh, exactly as instructed. And when he finished, tongue sore from squeezing between the two, she simply pulled back her foot and extended the other. "And now, let's have an instant replay," she said with a wicked grin. And Sam's tongue, though tired and aching, carried out her wishes.

When Sam had completed his worship of her shoes and his licking between shoes and feet, Shauna instructed him to remove her shoes. He did so eagerly, though trying not to show it.

"Now," she said, "I want my toes sucked. I don't care which ones you do first or which are your favorites to suck, as long as you suck all of them equally. I want them sucked, licked, nibbled on...you name it. I want to gauge your foot worship talents. I give you free reign to adore my feet the way you like. That way, I can find out where your skills are lacking and train you to do it properly...the way I like it done. So, there are my feet, Sam... worship them....and do your very best."

When Sam held up one foot to worship it, she watched his eyes with pure joy as she saw the look in them. They told the story of just how much power her feet had over him. She knew that she could get him to do almost anything just with the promise of letting him adore her feet as a reward....or by threatening to withhold that pleasure from him. Either method, she mused, would surely work perfectly.

Just as Sam's mouth was about to contact her foot, Shauna got an evil idea.

"Wait, Sam...just one second."

He looked at her, confused...and disappointed he wasn't going to enjoy her feet just yet.

"Before you worship my feet, there's something I want to do. I want to see what your face feels like on the soles of my feet. Lean forward so I can rub my feet in your face." She said it matter-of-factly, like there was no way he'd even consider refusing.....and she was right.

Sam leaned forward, scooting ahead a little so she wouldn't have to stretch as far. Shauna tried to rub her feet in his face both at the same time, but his head kept being pushed back, no matter how hard he tried to keep it in place. So, for the time being, she put one leg on his shoulder with the instep of her foot behind his head to brace it, and then pushed the other foot into his face. She enjoyed the sight of his face yielding and contorting under the force of her pressing foot. Also, it felt good....like getting her entire sole massaged at the same instant. She then switched feet and repeated the entire act. More than anything else, it was a test to see if he'd allow her to mash her feet in his face or if he'd balk at it. She was pleased when he gave no resistance, but immediately offered his face for her amusement.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers